Love Costs 3

By srosee2000

*Sequel to Love Costs 2* Crisis after crisis plague all members of the group while they each find a way to na... More

Introduction
Alive
Where We Stand
Something About Her
Processed
Cover Up
Cutting Ties
One Time
Miscommunicated
One In the Same
Deceiving
Alter Ego
Free
Adjusting
Brunch & Banquet
Two's Better Than One
Hidden Truth
An Act to Regret
Unload
I Do
Memory Loss
Exclusion
At My End
Maui
Traitorous
Easy Way Out
Thin Ice
Addition to the Family
High Class Crime
Home Sweet Home
Salvation
Sold Hit
Messages
Club Confessions
At Last
The Question
Planning
Unwanted Company
Shit Show
Yes to the Dress
Massacre
Guard Up
Double Crossed
Sides
Blindsided
Induced
Bed Rest
Timely Answers
Omertร 
Run Ins
Forever and Always
Force Hands
Toxic
Vegas
Bombshells
Messy Moments
Reality Setting In
Friends to Lovers
One Thing After Another
Numb Feelings
Heart Sank
Unresponsive
Steps Forward
Back On Track
Shift in Power
OD
The Reason Why
According to Plan
Jealousy Wins
End of an Era
Imprisoned
Synchronous Chaos
Verdict
The King and His Men
Babymoon
Collapse
Common Ground
Alliances
Delivered
Informants

Honeymoon Return

107 4 0
By srosee2000

Haileys pov
"Either you only take them when I'm sleep or you have made this the perfect honeymoon" I said walking into the kitchen where Isaac was "I haven't taken a call love I promise" "good. You know I haven't gotten any calls either. I told a few people that we had gotten here and haven't heard from anyone since. Did you do something" "maybe I did. I wanted to have a week to ourselves" "I couldn't ask for anything better. Before we leave can we please go back to that bakery. Those mini tarts were heaven" "yes we can. We'll get a bunch to take home" "thank you" "you're welcome. Wanna go get breakfast or order breakfast" he asked "let's order in and go out for lunch" "then we'll just head straight to the plane from there" "sounds good" I said kissing him then pulling out my phone to find something to order.

Rorys pov
"So what time is he coming" Camilla asked as I put up the groceries "you guys said five right" "mhm but between you and me, your father is hoping he'll be here a little early" "uggh is he gonna be annoying" "your father, of course" "he's a good guy" "I believe you honey but you know it's going to be a while before your father trusts him with you" "especially after Jayce, I know. That was just bad judgement. I'm really happy now and he treats me really well" "good" she said before dad walked in.
"Hey baby" he said kissing her before coming over to me "hey" "what are you doing here so early honey" he asked me "I was at the store so I called to see if you guys needed anything" "how sweet" "yea if only the boys did that" Camilla said laughing a little.
"Excited for dinner" he asked me "me, he's already my boyfriend dad. How about you" "nervous" "honey, I'm sure he's a great guy" Camilla said "mhm. When will he be here" "by five dad. He's coming from work" "is he taking off early" Camilla asked "yea" "we could've done six" "he told me not to ask" "okay then".

I just hung out there for another hour until the doorbell rang.
"Hi" I said as he bent down to kiss me "hi. I uh couldn't get off early enough so I didn't have time to go home and change and I only had a tshirt in my car" he said about his sweats "it's fine really. I'm wearing jeans. Come on" I said grabbing his hand and leading him through the house to the dining room.

"Dad, Camilla this is Jacob" "nice to meet you both" he said holding out his hand "nice to meet you Jacob, Rory tells us you came from work" Camilla said "um yea, sorry I didn't have time to change" "oh no problem, you're right on time. Physical therapy yes" she asked as we all started filling our plates with food "yes ma'am" "for how long" dad asked "over three years officially. I interned in the field two years prior" "impressive. Are you from here" "I'm from Chicago, lived in Manhattan for about two years" "okay. How did you meet my daughter" "uh I saw her at the grocery store and asked for her number" "yea but why" "dad" I said trying to stop him from starting something five minutes into dinner "uh I don't think I understand what you're asking" Jacob said "I know my daughter is beautiful and I know why most guys approach her so why did you" "well obviously she's beautiful. I uh saw her when she was coming home from work and she was in a suit and on the phone and she just sounded really intelligent and looked really important and that was attractive to me" "really" I asked as he nodded "that's sweet" Camilla said smiling at him "I like seeing her genuinely happy so if you're part of the reason why that's enough for me" "thank you" I said then dad gave me a half smile and the dinner continued.

///

Haileys pov
"Thank you" I said to the waitress as she left our food at the table "you're welcome, enjoy".
I of course took out my phone to post a little Instagram since I decided to be more active again and Cabo was beautiful. I took a video of the food and the scenery but only his hands were in it.

"Does it bother you that I have an Instagram" I asked putting my phone down "bother me" "like I used to have two pictures of us up and I sometimes post where I am" "I don't see why it should" "so no" "you don't think after five years I would've said something babe" "I don't know, maybe you didn't want to be overbearing" "it doesn't bother me. What do you mean used to, love" "I had some from our first couple of years of dating but I deleted them" "why" "just in case. I figure if I'm gonna be around for a long time I should be a little more cautious, try to take it more serious. I already don't understand 80 percent of it so I don't know what could hurt you" "you don't post me" "I barely post anymore. It's been about a year since I posted and the other day I posted one of the pictures the photographer got of me walking down the aisle" I said as we smiled in reminiscence "can I see" "yea" I said handing him my phone so he could look at the picture.

"You look perfect amor" he said looking back up at me "thank you" "of course, send this to me" "okay" I said taking my phone back and doing just that "thank you. Also, I'm having Ricky and Gio take your brother on a job" "really. I thought he was only gonna work with you for a while" "yea but an opportunity came up that I think would be good for him to see" "it's not killing is it" "no Rickys just negotiating a price on a dealership" "what do you need a dealership for" "I don't but I need a good ratio of legitimate businesses to income" "oh okay" I said, smiling "what" "nothing, it just always impresses me how you think. It's very sexy" "I'm glad you think so love. Are you going back to work as soon as we get back" "yes we have a release gala two days after we get home so I'm gonna go in and finalize things" "how many of these can your company have" "well it's a line of surgical products for the hospital so quite a few" "okay. If it's two days from now, love I won't be able to make it" "it's okay. Is something going on" "something I need to do with my dad, if you want me there though I can cancel" "no don't worry about it, just be careful" "I will" he said smiling at me. This whole week he seemed so relaxed and happy, Manhattan is gonna suck.

///

Dixies pov
"How do you feel" I asked in front of the phone as he watched me fold clothes "good, and I'm not just saying that" "how hard did she say you can go" "like 75" "Damon" "and that's what I'll do. She said practice for a week and I can play next week" "I will be there if I can" "okay" "what's wrong" I asked "a little nervous. She said if I hurt this knee again I'm done" "okay then you'll wrap it and ice and rest it as much as you can. Don't go over board, you know your limits so don't push them. You're gonna be okay" "I'm sorry I've been such a dick to you and you're still being so supportive" "well I love you" "I love you too. If you do have some time around the game, come a day early. I would like to treat you to a real date babe, not one that's consists of you waiting at the gym for two hours" "okay then. Thank you" "you're welcome" he said before there was a knock on the door.

"Come in" I said and waited for the door to open "hey, Henry gave me this" Natalie said handing me the In and Out bag before I sat on the bed "he said he had to come see my dad" "yea they're talking now. Something about-" "I'm on the phone Nat" "my bad. How was class" "it was fine, yours" "eh. I've sunk to a new level Dixie" "what did you do" "went to Elliot's apartment" "Natalie" "I know but it's been so long, plus his friend isn't helping" "Elliot's" I asked "nope" she said gesturing to the phone.
"Babe, I'll call you back" I said grabbing the phone and hanging up.

"What's going on" I asked "well he followed me on Instagram and then DM'ed me about my story. The short video of myself yesterday" "I remember. What did he say" "gives me no hope for the male population" "come on tell me" I said laughing "that he was lucky I didn't want his girlfriend to get hurt" "oh my god. It's kind of hot though, you're having this unofficial affair" "of course it's hot. If his girlfriend gives me one reason to think their relationship is going south I'm done for" she groaned "so you like him" "I at least like the idea of him. Especially the way he looks at me, like just fuck me already. Anyways, we started having a regular conversation just about when I would come out there with you again and how his girlfriend asked about me last time" "she did. She seems very sweet and secure" "I said you said that. He said it's only because you being around doesn't jeopardize her chances of being with him and that she's not my biggest fan" "I guess she is best friends with Ella" I said shrugging as she laughed "exactly" "so what are you gonna do" "nothing for now. If he, as the taken one, decides he wants to flirt, who am I to stop him" "right".
"When do Isaac and Hailey get back" "they should be back in the morning I think" "did she send pictures of the house" "yea. Here" I said giving her my phone to look "it's so nice, what the fuck. Your brother actually has good taste" "that's what I said. She said we could use it when we wanted to" "really" "mhm" "great" she said.

///

Rickys pov
"Come in Ricky" Phoebe said opening the door for me "thank you. Is Michael ready" "yea. Mikey, Ricky's here" she's shouted before he trotted down the stairs.
"Hey" "hey, we're running a little late" "okay" "be careful" Phoebe said "I will bye mom" he told then I nodded and we left.

"Isaac say what we were doing" I asked "no" "negotiations. He's much more persuasive but I do what I can. Try to pay attention and if you're confused about anything ask when we get back to the car" "okay".

We got to the dealership which is partially owned by another small family. Isaac plans to buy out their portion, which is over half, to make the profit his own.

"They inside" I asked Gio as he walked away from Edward towards us after we got out "yea. I said we'd wait out here for you. How are you Michael" "I'm good" "alright. Let's go".

"Ricky how are you" "I'm fine Donny, yourself" "well, would be better if my businesses weren't being poached" "that's understandable but you'll be fairly compensated" "so I hear. New face" "Isaacs brother in law" "I see. From the American wife" "what was that" Gio asked reaching behind his back "no disrespect just making connections" "why don't we get into the topic at hand before you say something you can't take back" I suggested as he nodded.
"The dealerships net sales are about 9.5 million and the value is about 13 million yes" I asked Edward "yes sir" "and how much do you own Donny" "60 percent" "of sales or value" "sales" "Edward" I said "5.7 million" "mhm. How much is Isaac willing to pay" Donny asked "tell me what you're asking for" "5 million" "you want him to pay you 88 percent of a 60 percent share. Are you out of your mind" "I have to make money" "why should that be our problem that you don't have more sufficient forms of income. You're lucky Isaac is buying it off of you" "what will you give me" "about 60 percent and the guys you have conducting their own business here can stay as long as it doesn't interfere with Isaacs business. Whatever they choose to do with the money they make is their decision and we will not interfere. How much is that Edward" "estimated sir" "sure" "3.5 million" "sound fine Donny" "will there be other compensations" "you'll have to speak with Isaac about that, if he's feeling generous there might be" "will he call" "I'm sure eventually" I said gesturing for Edward to pay him then we left.

///

Haileys pov
"Sir, ma'am" the pilot said waking us up "yes" Isaac answered "we've landed in Manhattan and your bags are being put in the car" "alright, thank you" Isaac said before the pilot went back to the cockpit.

"What's up love" he asked as I looked up at him "I just have a feeling that a hundred things are about to go wrong and my husband will not be home very much" "let's keep that honeymoon feeling please" he said softly "yea you're right" "and if something does come up, I'll do my best to stay on top of things" "it's not a big deal. I got a whole week, I can't be too greedy I guess" "let's get home, I've gotta go see your brother" he said before I followed him off of the plane "about the job" "mhm" "I'll come" "good. We won't stay for long, I want you to get some sleep" "me" "you look tired love and you have work in tomorrow" "thank you then" I said getting in the car before him.

"Welcome home, how was your trip" Lorenzo asked as he drove off "really good, thank you for asking" "I'm glad. The gifts and your wedding dress and tuxedo are at the mansion" "oh thank you" "you're welcome".

We got to the house and ignored the mess downstairs for a shower. We didn't take too long but it was nice then we changed and I grabbed a snack before we left again.

"Oh you guys are back, how was it" mom asked hugging us "so good. Really peaceful" "had to have been considering we weren't allowed to call" she said with a smile "all she asked for was a week to ourselves, I figured I could help" he said "well I'm glad you enjoyed yourselves" "thank you. Are the boys here" I asked "they're actually on their way back with Derrick" "where did they go" "to drop your aunt off at the airport, finally" "I thought she was leaving three days ago" "she changed her flight. I made sure not to tell her when you'd be coming back though" "that bad huh" "don't get me started. Michael said he's enjoying working for you" she told Isaac "oh yea" "mhm" "that's good. I'm sure finds the stuff he's doing now boring though" "boring is alright with me, as long as he's safe Isaac" "he is. He'll only be on low risk jobs where Giovanni is involved for a while" "good. I'm happy to know you trust Giovanni so much with your own life, let alone my sons" "I do" he said.

We waited another 15 minutes before the door opened and I lifted my head off of Isaacs shoulders, I was tired already. We said our greetings to everyone before mom and dad suggested they, along with Sam, leave the room.

"How are you" Isaac asked "good" "how did it go with Ricky" "I think it went well" "alright. Did you learn anything" "uh he didn't make the offer first. So I guess that" Michael said as I could see Isaac smile a little bit "yes and no. Everyone does things differently but for me, if you're paying someone let them make the offer, if you're getting money you make the offer" "how come" Michael asked "no one really knows how much money I have they just know it's a lot. I always get something for what I think it's worth and if I just so happen to be negotiating with an idiot, I'll get it for lower. The latter goes for taking money. Not many people say no to the Castellano name" "so Ricky got it for less" "Donny's an idiot. He has 60 percent but we're trying to buy 100 percent of his shares, so yes, paying 60 percent of that is indeed much less than he should've settled with" "he didn't fight him too hard on it when Ricky said his men could stay" "think long term and business. By the time his men pay me for taxes and their cut in keeping their business out of police conversations, they won't want to give him what they have left. Get it" "yes. Are taxes the same for everyone" "taxes are only 20 percent of what they make over the tax period" "how often are taxes" "three times a year. Sometimes two if I'm feeling generous" "do I have to know percentages and stuff" "no, that's what I have an accountant for. Do you have any questions, or did you feel uncomfortable today" "uh no. I actually like it" "good" "when do I get a gun or a tattoo" "uh the gun, not for a while" "so a tattoo" "Mikey, moms not letting you get a tattoo" I said as he groaned.

I got up to tell everyone that they were done talking then I just stayed in the kitchen with mom.
"Any big news yet" she asked "like what" "a grandkid on the way" "mom we've been married for a week" "I know doesn't mean you can't get pregnant" "yea but I just want to enjoy being married for a little while. You'll have grandkids soon enough, trust me he wants kids" "good. Going home after this" "yes I'm kind of tired" "okay. Well this weekend or when you have time I'd like to treat you to lunch" "I'd like that mom" "me too" she said as I smiled at her.

///

Gios pov
I didn't do much throughout day. After the thing with Ricky and the kid yesterday I had more work and got home late. I have work later then Maya asked for me to pick her up. I wasn't technically having a bad day but I couldn't tell if it was because the drugs were helping or because things were just normal. It was like for once in weeks the shit in my head wasn't so loud.

I got to the telephone after it rang a couple of times.
"Yea" I said taking a puff of the blunt "you have a visitor Mr. Vespucci" "who" "you're father" "let him up" "yes sir" he said before I hung up. A couple minutes later the elevator doors dinged and then opened.

"Giovanni" he said walking around to the couch "you could've just called me you know" "figured you wouldn't let me come if I did" "alright. What" "your family will be here in a couple of weeks" "who" "your uncles, a few of your cousins. They'll be a major deal happening for this family" "what does this have to do with me" "you'll be there" "what, just in case you need someone to cut off an ear" "you have rapport" "as a hitman, but I'm guessing that's what you need. Someone to scare them into the deal if it doesn't go your way" "I'm telling you ahead of time so you can get your affairs in order to be free that day. It's a good start to getting back good with the family" "I'm about to leave for work, you should go" "I'll let you know more of the details" he said before leaving.

I took another ten minutes then changed and left. It was an easy job. Guy stole from Simon, sold his stuff and lied about. All I had to do was cause an unfortunate car accident, no evidence of foul play and with him being drunk it made it that much easier to pull off.

Tess' pov
"Isaac got back today" I said getting in bed with Drew "oh good. Does that mean we can plan our wedding" "plan. Do you want a big wedding" "it was only gonna be big because of your side babe, I doubt half of my family would come even if we invited them" "do you want to invite them" I asked "I'm really not sure. A few people maybe but I don't know" "okay" "would that be a problem if I invited my family" "for some people maybe but it's our wedding babe" "good. I don't really care who shows up I just wanna marry you as soon as possible" "what's as soon as possible" I asked laughing a little "May" "it's February babe" "I know. We're not doing a big thing, why drag this engagement on longer than it needs to be. Unless you have a different date in mind" "May it is" I said sitting over him and kissing him. We stayed like that for a few minutes, moving to each other's necks as his hands explored my body then I sat up to take off my shirt.

Mayas pov
"Still want me to come over" he asked when I answered his FaceTime, I could tell he was very obviously drunk or something "were you working this whole time" "yea sorry, I know it's late" "it's fine I'll make something up but I really wanna see you" "good. I'll be there in a half an hour" "alright, see you then" I said hanging up.

I jumped up and changed into a more sexy lingerie set before throwing sweats and a jacket on over it. I put on some light mascara and concealer for the under eye bags I've accumulated over the long hours of studying then I waited. When he texted I went to Jasmines room to tell her then downstairs.

"Mom, Taylor's having some crisis with her boyfriend and asked me to come over for a few hours" I said "now, it's after midnight" "that's what I told her but she was crying and talking hysterically. I'd be a bad friend if I didn't try to help" "okay just make sure to text when you get there and be careful" "I will. Te quiero mama" "te quiero mija" she said before I went outside.

"I missed you" I said getting in and kissing him before he drove off "I missed you too" "something the matter" I asked "uh no sorry, long day" "I'm sorry. Thanks for coming to get me" "of course. How's everything going here" "good. Things are pretty relaxed. I just wish I could see you more" "I know. I'm tryna make more time, seriously" "thank you" I said smiling at him.

A few minutes later we pulled into a parking lot and around the back of the building. He got out to move the seats up as I climbed through the seats to get to the back.

He pulled me on his lap, kissing me only a few times before pulling my jacket off and moving to my chest. I moaned as he licked and sucked on my chest, probably leaving a bunch of hickeys which I'd have to cover.

I moved off of him and laid back on the seat as close to the door as possible to give him some room, he's a giant.
He pulled his pants and underwear to his knees before I grabbed his length in my hand. I stroked it slowly as he reached in the middle console for a condom.

"You're so beautiful" he said as he stared down at me with a lustrous expression and he moved his fingers inside of me and I let my lips fall open to let out my moans for him. He put his hand under my thighs and lifted me a little then he slid into me only about halfway.

"That's so good, don't stop" I moaned putting my hands on his side as he slammed into me. You would think after this long I would get used to it but no, it didn't take long for me to cum at all.

"Keep going, oh my god" I begged, reaching down and rubbing my clit. I didn't really have to tell him, he wasn't anywhere near close.
"Fuck" he moaned quickly, moving his hands from my waist to beside me on the chairs. He was going so hard now I could feel the car rocking but it felt good.

I pulled him down to me, kissing his neck and softly scratching the back of it as I moaned in his ear.
"Yes baby, I'm gonna cum" I said softly before he pressed against my gspot until I started to shake then I came, him not too long after. He sat up to carefully take off the condom then he grabbed the napkins, wiped off and got out of the car to walk to nearby trash can. I wiped off too and got dressed before getting back in my seat.

"I'm sorry we haven't had a real date in a little while" he said closing the door behind himself, the last time we saw each other was after Haileys wedding and it was basically just sex then he took me home at 7 in the morning "it's okay, I know you're busy" "still. This weekend" "sounds good" I said then we drove back to my house.

"Mom sleep" I asked Jas as I got inside "I think so yea. Dads here too, asked where you were" "is he sleep" I asked "why, you worried he's gonna see the hickey on your neck and freak out about your secret boyfriend you snuck off with so you could get laid" "hush" I said before the door opened and I adjusted my jacket just in case.

"Hello mija" he said hugging me and kissing my forehead "hi dad. How was work" "busy. Your mothers not too happy about me missing dinner" "no she's just not happy about you not calling" "so I hear. Where were you" "with Taylor" "until 130 in the middle of the night" "she said it was an emergency. I'm alright though" "you sure there's nothing you need to talk to your mother and I about, you've been feeling alright, not too stressed" "I'm all good" "work" "great" "boys" he asked a lot more stern than the other questions "not a problem" "good. You should be focusing on school" "I am dad" "alright then. I'm gonna see if your mother will let me in the bed. Goodnight" he said kissing each of us on the cheek and going to the room.

"Not a problem" Jas repeated, following me up to my room "nope" "so sex was good" "Jas" "I'm just saying. Just this morning you were talking about how maybe Taylor was right and you should give him a taste of his own medicine and how if he had time to see Rory and Tess then he could at least stop by to say hello. I bet you didn't even tell him you were upset" "this morning was nothing, it doesn't matter" "and what about the first part" "so him and Rory are friends, whatever" "yea sure, until you see her again or see their flirty text messages" "what's your point, you think I should flirt with someone to make my boyfriend angry" "I would, especially if he does" "Jas I'm fine. End of story" "okay then" she said shrugging.

///

Haileys pov
"I'm leaving babe" I said stopping behind the couch and bending down to kiss his cheek "okay. What are you doing for lunch" "going out with Rory, why did you have something else planned" "no, just wanted to make sure you were actually gonna get lunch or I would've brought something" "don't worry about it. Are you going somewhere today" "a little later but I'll be home at a decent time" "good because I'm having a little withdrawal from the honeymoon" "are you" "mhm" "I can remind you right now" he said smirking a little "I'd love that but I can't be late. I'll see you tonight" "alright love, have a good day" "you too".

I went to work and the first half hour was spent showing pictures and telling them about the honeymoon and of course I couldn't help but smile. I finally started some work and finalizing some things then lunch.

"I love that you got here on a Tuesday" Rory said as I hugged her "why" "because you made my week" "you're the sweetest. I missed you" "I missed you too. Tell me, how was it" "so good Rory. We rode some scooters on a tour around the town we were in. We surfed and got on a yacht. Got a bunch of food and dessert. We had sex twice in a day" "everyday" she asked "not everyday Rory, I wouldn't be able to walk. Two days at out of the week but we had sex everyday. It was so amazing oh my god" "you're so lucky. You're Instagram stories were so hot, I'm glad you're finally posting again" "yea, and I talked to him about it" "oh good. I wanted to call but obviously I wasn't allowed to but you looked so happy" "I am. So he told you guys you weren't allowed to call us" "yup, he was very serious about it and I understand. I'm sure it's not easy being married to one of the most important men in New York" "you're telling me. So how was dinner with your parents" "not too bad. Started off a little tense but my dad calmed down and they talked but you know what was weird" "what" "Camilla asked him about his last relationship and he said it was a mutual breakup" "he did. Didn't he move states because of that" "and got a restraining order. What the hell is that" "did you ask him about it" "no, I figured it would be a little insensitive but that's weird right" "yea. He could've at least said it was bad and he didn't want to talk about it" "that's what I thought. Should I ask him" "is it really bothering you" "I don't know if it's bothering me but I do kind of wanna know why" "then ask" "I should" "what about your mom" "giving it some weeks. What about Tom" "I haven't talked to him if that's what you're asking" "are you going to" "eventually. I won't stress myself out until I'm already stressed out" "I get it. How's work" "busy but not bad. You" "the same. I started looking for other things" "oh yea" "mhm. He has some connections and I have an interview with a rehab center next week" "a rehab center. I'm so proud of you" "thank you, I'm excited" "you should be, you'd be perfect at it" "yea I just hope I get it" "you will and I will treat you when you do" I said smiling at her.

///

Damon's pov
"Come in" I said closing my drawer after pulling on a pair of shorts "hey it's me" "hey Ella. J and Amira are still out" "no I know I just didn't have anything to do. How was practice" "oh good for still getting back into it. Thanks for checking up" "no problem. Just let me know if you need anything. As a friend" "yea. How are classes going" "stats is kicking my ass but everything else isn't too bad" "who do you have" "Jackson" "I had him. If you need help, I could see if I remember anything" "you don't have to do that" "don't worry about it. We have an earlier practice tomorrow so I'll be back here around 6" "and I'll be here. Thank you" "no problem, the class was hard for me too" "yea. Uh how's Dixie, is she coming to see you soon" she asked "she said she'd come when I play again" "oh good. It must suck that you can't see her more often" "yea, I miss her a lot" "what made you agree to long distance" "nothing made me I guess, it just felt right with her" "I don't think I could do it. Not even the fact that I would need sex, I guess not knowing what they were up to at most times would stress me out" she said "I haven't quite mastered that myself" "you don't have to be okay with it. I mean with who she is, it's normal to worry about other guys" "who she is" "she has bodyguards, she's fucking made of money, she's hot, she's in Manhattan" "I guess that makes sense. I don't worry that she'll cheat, it's just like you were saying, the stress of it" "mhm. Is she worried you will, or does she trust you" "worried I will what" "cheat" she clarified, moving much closer to me and putting her hand on my cheek "yea she does" "so she doesn't trust you. Is she right to worry" she asked but I didn't answer, maybe because I was still fixed on the first part of her statement or maybe I didn't want to answer the second part. She moved closer, slowly bringing her lips to mine but I stopped her.
"I can't Ella, you should go" "sorry, I misread this" "just forget it, let's just not mention it" "you're right. Uh just text me if you're still up for helping me study. I'll bring Amira if that's easier" "I'll let you know" I said before she left.

Rorys pov
I woke up after hearing some noise and quickly turned to wake up Jacob but he wasn't in bed. I checked my phone: 3:48 in the morning. I went downstairs to him rushing around and peeking through the blinds.

"Hey" I said softly to get his attention "what are you doing down here baby" "it's almost 4 in the morning baby, you need rest" "I can't. She's driving around outside and watching me and now she's knows about you, I've gotta call someone" "who" "Ava" he said frantically before I went to the window with him "Jacob there's no one out here" "because she drove by Rory" "how do you know" "Rory I saw her" "how if she was in a car" "I know what I saw" "why don't we make sure all the doors and everything are locked and lay back down for tonight" "babe" "it's okay. Come on" I said going around the house and checking locks with him before going upstairs.

I let him lay down on my chest as I ran my fingers through his hair and let him go back to sleep.

'Hey are you awake' I texted Gio and waited for a reply.
'I'm in Brooklyn. You alright'
'I'm okay'
'But it's 4, what's up'
'Long story but is there a way you can find people'
'Yea I have contacts if that's what you're asking'
'Yea, I'm not gonna bother you while you're working but can I come by tomorrow'
'Are you okay though, do I need to come by tonight'
'I'm fine seriously. Besides I'm at Jacobs'
'Okay. Yea come by in the afternoon'
'Alright thanks, I'm gonna go to sleep then'
'Good night'
'Good night Giovanni'

///

"Hey, how you feeling" I asked as he came downstairs while I cooked breakfast "uh alright. Thanks for uh last night" "no need to thank me. Now that you've settled a little did you still want to call someone about it" "uh no I'm alright" "wanna talk to me" "I just felt like I saw her, I'm sorry to freak you out" "it's fine. I just wanted to make sure you were okay" "I am" "um has that happened before" "not too happy to admit it" "you don't have to be ashamed or embarrassed with me Jacob, I'd be lying if I said I didn't get it" "yea. Thanks" "sure. Can I ask you something" "yea" "at dinner with my dad and Camilla you said your break up was mutual and I'm trying to not let it bother me but it obviously wasn't and I'm not saying you had to say exactly what happened but not that. So did you say that so they wouldn't attribute that to our relationship or" "I uh said that because I don't like telling people I had a stalker and I didn't think it would be a good first impression to leave with my girlfriends parents" "that's all" "yes Rory" "okay. Um sorry" "don't be. Let's eat" he said taking his plate from my hand.

I stayed until the afternoon then headed to Gios. I put in the security code for the elevator and went up this floor.
"Hello" I shouted as I got off the elevator then he came down the hall in pajama pants and nothing else.
"Are you early" "it's after 1" I said as he walked past me to the kitchen to get a water "sorry" "where were you" "working until 6" "I'm sorry, I could've came later" "it's fine. So what's this long story, are you alright" "I'm okay, it's Jacob" "what about him" "I can't tell you exactly what but I was at his house last night, he thought he saw someone and I just wanted to see if there was a way you could find out where this person is" "do you have a name Veronica" "Ava" "Ava what" "that's all I have" "I'm sure there's a hundred Ava's in Manhattan alone. You've gotta give me something" "okay. She's from Chicago and there's was a restraining order on her" "for Jacob. Who's this girl" "I already said a lot Giovanni, I don't want to betray my boyfriends trust more than I have" "fair. I have a contact at the police department" he said grabbing his phone as I sat on the counter next to him.

"Hello" "Bruno, I need you to look for someone" "give me a second" he said then we waited a minute or two until a door shut.

"Who is it" "don't have much. Ava from Chicago, a Jacob Hall took out a restraining order on her" "how long ago" Bruno asked and I held up two fingers "two years" Gio answered then we waited to the sound of a key board.

"Ava Fitzgerald" Bruno asked and I shrugged my shoulders "uh tell me what you got" "24, lives in Chicago and I've got the restraining order right here" "when does it end" "it ended last month" "anything about where she's been" "from what I can tell she lives and works in Chicago. If you're asking if she's been in Manhattan, I do not know and any further investigation into her whereabouts can alarm someone" "then cool off. Thanks" "sure" he said before Gio hung up.

"Restraining order Rory. You said he thought he saw her. What the hell is going on" "it's his ex but that's all I'm gonna say" "then tell me what you need from me" "just try to find out if she's in Manhattan please" "okay. At least tell me if whatever is going on can get you hurt" "I doubt it" "Rory" he said looking at me more intensely, now I realized how close actually were with his on the counter between my legs but by my knees. Not in a sexual way at all.
"Gio" "I'm serious" "if I even think it could possibly get me hurt, you'll be first to know" I said as he stared to try and read me "okay" "okay".

"Uh hi" "hey Maya" I said as he turned back to the fridge "what's going on" "nothing baby, just talking" he said kissing her as she quickly looked over at me and ran her hand down his chest "well uh yesterday you said I could come over but if it's important I can go" "it's not. I was actually just leaving" I said getting down "you were" she asked "yea, just came to ask him something" "oh" "I'll let you know if I figure anything out" he said "thank you. I've gotta get going so I'll see you later. Nice seeing you again Maya" "mhm" she said then I left.

I decided I would wait until I heard from Gio again to talk to Jacob about looking into it. I just wanted to know what I was getting into.

"Hi Rory how are you" Callie asked answering my call "I'm good. Last time you said Jacob was paranoid" "I did yea. Did something happen" "last night he was kind of freaking out downstairs, saying he saw her drive by but I didn't see anyone" "oh" "is this normal" "normal no, but more common than I'm sure he admitted" "what do you all usually do when this happens" "well he's obviously been living alone but he'll usually call and I'll talk with him and try to calm him down. He'll be okay in a day or two" "okay" "thanks for telling me" "yea. I'll talk to you later then" "yea" she said before I hung up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 250 18
Sequel to "Love Galore" | Discontinued "๐€๐ข๐ง'๐ญ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง ๐จ๐ง ๐๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง ๐ฆ๐จ๐๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐œ"
6.4K 166 21
"Get on your knees for me baby" "Is this the best time to tell you I have no Gag reflex" "Fuck" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ When a ruthless mafi...
78.7K 2.3K 31
The billionaire, The discreet submissive, The hurt, The lies, So blindsided by lust, So blindside by hurt, Will they survive?
3.6K 81 21
หœ"*ยฐโ€ข.หœ"*ยฐโ€ข ๐™€๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™›๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฏ๐™š๐™จ ๐™–๐™—๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™ข๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™š.... ๐™‚๐™ง๐™š๐™š๐™  ๐™‚๐™ค๐™™ ?? ๐˜ผ ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ...