[The new order] Rise of new...

By VladimirKlaus

Great power is a concept used in the field of international relations, used to refer to a sovereign state pos... More

Prologue
Map
Part 1
Part 2: Power of Navy and problem of FSB
Part 3: Negotiate failure and run
Part4: Children?
Part 5: The attack of Black Eagle p1
Part 6: Slave
Part 7: Defense in Lecliunia
Part: 8 The attack of Black Eagle p2
Part 9: The attack of Black Eagle p3
Part 10: Unwanted meeting and break time
Part 11: Diplomacy and Fritz's Trip
Part 12: Once again
Part 13: Brief intelligence and subsequent events
Part 14: Random encounter
Part 15: Improvisation
Part 16: Last push of war
Part 17: Economy, magic and Yuri?
Part 18: Adventure 1
Part 19: Adventure 2
Random Post
[Special Announcement]

Part 20: Adventure 3

780 29 30
By VladimirKlaus

(A/N: This is the next chapter hope all comrades enjoy and I will have to tell you about my damn school schedule will change so it will be quite difficult to release a new chapter, I don't know when the next chapter will be out. a few days later, a few weeks later, a month or even a year so sorry :v)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Avolos / Wirier]

Third person POV

On a luxurious carriage move on the round of the city while the people on both sides of the sidewalk watched that carriage

The honorable and splendid cavalry accompanied by carriages containing the Russian delegation.

Inside the carriage that was being escorted there were two important men talking to each other.

Sieger and Lavror, that's their names and their backgrounds and identities are completely different.

A person who was a diplomat from Avolos authorized to receive a diplomat from an unknown country from the Eastern Mainland dead.

The other is a diplomat from a country called the Russian Empire, a mysterious country that appeared on the eastern continent.

A country that is quite new and obscure about its information but behind that is a superpower of economic and military.

Sieger: Can you tell me about your country?

Sieger interrogate to Lavror

Lavror wasn't too bothered and said

Lavror: My country totally is a beautiful country with our brilliant culture and completely thrived

Lavror smile and happily said

Lavror: But even so we still have a long way to go...

Sieger: Really? It must be hard for your country to survive in that dead continent, right?

Sieger: But I wonder how your country can survive on that continent?

Sieger asked doubtfully because in his perception it was absurd for a country to stand there and that no country and even superpower had ever been able to successfully colonize that continent.

And now that a mysterious country appeared and stood there, that's a complete nonsense

He think surely that mysterious country has some kind of secret

Lavror: Well thanks to the courage and strong will of the people and the intelligent and decisive guidance of our tsar, all difficulties will be defeat!

Lavror softly say with a little pride on it

Meanwhile Sieger looked at Lavror with suspicion and slight disdain but then he quickly covered it up with a friendly smile.

Sieger: Well your tsar seems to be a wise and great leader like a our king Charlin...

Sieger said and he didn't know what tsar meant but he thought it meant the "King"

Lavror: Thank you for your compliments, I really appreciate that

Lavror smiling said

Sieger: Does your country know what's out there?

Sieger carefully asked

Lavror: Well, we don't know much about the current on outside but soon that problem will be resolved

Lavror carelessly said

Sieger: If so, do you know how many super powers in this world right now?

Lavror: Franceis, Germania and Britannia, those are the superpowers that we know for now.

Lavror said as he remembered the reports of the level civilization, magic and technology of the countries of this world.

That very surprised entire Imperial government and him because of the difference of civilization levels of different countries.

And it seems that this world also has various conflicts caused by economic, land and religious interests.

The differences and contradictions between technology and the magic...

Sieger: There are still many other superpowers in this world, Mr. Lavror and not just those three countries... Even though those countries are weaker than the current 3 superpowers, they can destroy your country easy...

Sieger said while emphasizing the word "Can destroy your country easy" which surprised Lavror a bit but he quickly maintained his cheerful and calm expression.

Lavror: Oh is that so? Can you tell me more?

Lavror asked excitedly but kept a happy face because he know that the information is small, but it will help Motherland to some extent.

Sieger: Of course if that you wish, sir Lavror...

Sieger said

(Timeskip by a chibi Littorio angry looking at the author have a challenging expression while holding Illustrious)

After a few minutes of talking, Lavror also learned some new information about different countries.

One of them was quite special and one of them was quite surprising to him.

Lavror: Oh can you tell me more about the gun called the "Mage musket"?

Lavror curiously asked because it seemed like something completely new to him.

Sieger: Oh you seem quite interested on our mage gun?

Sieger asked while looking at Lavror

Lavror: Yes that's right it's quite interesting

Lavror said happily while starting to flatter Sieger and his country making Sieger smile smugly and satisfied with it.

Sieger: Yes our country's gun is the best gun in the world with a range of 80-120 yards!

Sieger bragged about its stats while Lavror gasped in surprise as it seemed to outperform the hand weapons of the Napoleonic era

For example, the Model 1777 model has an effective range only 50-100 yards but that "Musket mage" can shoot up to 80-120 yards.

But while it certainly wasn't on par with the current hand-held weapons of the Imperial Russian Army it still demonstrated the potential of the magic.

The military and companies will certainly be interested in this.

Lavror: Incredible!

Lavror said in surprise and causing Sieger to smirk to that reaction.

Sieger: Yes yes our guns are the best in the world that can even compete with the firearms of 3 Superpower.

(A/N: *Laugh in Ak-107 and HK416*)

Lavror: Can you tell me how that gun works?

Lavror is currently not interested in how the gun is made, he is interested in the magic part of it.

Sieger: Sorry sir, it's a country secret so I can't tell...

Sieger said it made Lavror quieter about it

Lavror: Well that's quite unfortunate...

Lavror said mixed with his disappointment

Lavror mind: (Well that's quite disappointing...)

Lavror thinks

Sieger: Anyway, how your country can survive and fight the disgusting creatures of that continent?

Sieger asked Lavror for information about the military might of that mysterious country.

Sieger: Surely your country owns some kind of powerfull weapon, am I right?

Lavror: Well that's not the case but thanks to our gun and combat vehicles

Sieger: Wait you have gun?!

Sieger surprised said when he heard about that

Lavror: Ah yes that's right we have personal weapon, any problem?

Sieger: It's not just that I'm quite surprised about that...

Sieger said while in his mind there are more questions about this country

Lavror: Ok?

Lavror looking at Sieger with a strange expression

Lavror: (Are all the people in this country like that?)

Lavror thought about it until the carriage came to an abrupt stop that made Lavror almost fall forward.

The door was opened by someone dressed like a butler

Lavror: Oh, we've already arrived?

Lavror stepped out of the carriage and he was amazed at this large mansion.

It is a mansion built in a European-style structure combined with a large garden to create a feeling of wealth and authority of the Noble

large mansion:

After all, what did they earn a money to build that large mansion

Lavror: Is that were we in?

Saying when he's still surprised about it

Sieger: Yes, that's right, we'll rest here for now before moving

Sieger calmly say but inside he proud when see Lavror's reaction

Lavror: And this is?

Sieger: One of Villa owned by the Banto family and this is also you and you delegation temporarily stay in here a while before move

butler: Welcome to Mr. Banto's residence. Hope you can enjoy it before you start your journey.

The butler solemnly said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Russian Empire / Outside the East Sea ]

Third person POV

Returning to the situation of the destroyer, it must be said that this was an extremely urgent situation when the sonar on the ship detected the sound of an anomalous object from the deep sea.

The captain, technical staff and officers were absolutely worried about what was going on.

Captain: all hands manned your battlestation

The captain said in a serious tone that took all the officers there by surprise but they quickly reacted

All Officer: Yes captain!

Then they all moved to their positions to work because this is an urgent and vital situation so no one dares to delay

Meanwhile, the captain remained calm as he peered through the glass and began to adjust his navy hat

But inside he still had some fear in his heart about this situation.

Captain: Didn't expect us to face this kind of situation... Full speed and broadcast to the mainland and said we need help!

The destroyer now starts increasing its movement speed

*REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

The sound of sirens resounded throughout the ship causing the sailors on board to rush to their positions

The deep blast barrels are out for use and the crew are installing them on the catapults on the ship.

The officers, the Sonar staff, and the captain were all wondering if it could deal that mysterious creature but they had to try.

Meanwhile in the Sonar room we can see the staff there focusing on the strange object approaching the faster and faster to the destroyer.

R. Staff: The object is approaching from 40m to the right of the hull!

The ship's anti-submarine commander quickly received a telegram from Sonar room of ship

R. Staff: It's below us!

Received command prompts to react and issue commands

Anti-submarine commander: Lauch

Chained explosive barrels were then launched from the destroyer's right side while the ship try to move.

A series of explosive barrels were launched from the ship and sank into the sea.

Moments later, a series of water bubbles emerging from the deep blasting barrels were released.

Everyone on the ship waited for the results but there weren't any special signs and many people on the ship couldn't hold their breath waiting for it.

Don't have any sign exis, they missed the target...

The captain inside the ship didn't know what would happen next but he felt that something was wrong.

And he don't like this feeling too much

Captain: If that's the case then...

The captain said as he thought for a moment then shouted

Captain: Notify all crew members to prepare the weapons!

On the current ship can see crew with weapons like Mosin Nagant SVT-44, SKS and PPSH-44.

All of them had no idea what had happened that caused the captain to order them to arm themselves.

Captain: Okay I don't know who you are but show up you bastard!

The captain cursed as he looked outside and waited for that creature appeared.

Then from the bottom of the ship suddenly appeared a giant creature with many tentacles that was starting to reach towards the ship.

But then a large and that tentacle has 14m long appeared, splashes of water on those crew and that destroyers.

Making everyone on the ship surprised and couldn't believe their eyes at this and the captain is gaping

Captain: My god...

The captain was surprised and terrified at that creature.

R. Crew: Oh blyat...

R. Crew: Uh Bill, can I get my money back?

And just for a moment the ship was bound by tentacles of that sea creature

Just like that, some of crew were pulled up by the tentacles as easily as if they were lifting a lump of sugar

R. Crew: Blyat!

R. Crew: Damnit, fire!

One of Crew in ship spoke causing all the other crew members to open fire at the same time

*BRRRRRRRRRRAAAAP*

*TRTRTRTRTRTRTR*

R. Crew: Keep firing!

Oerlikon 20 mm just keep firing

*BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT*

Waves of ammo form Guns of sailors on board combined with supporting machine guns firing that tentacle nonstop

Luckily for them, the gun's range didn't seem to be affected too badly so they could use it against tentacles of that creature .

From the 20mm Oerlikon cannons on board the ship to the naval cannons that were diverting to prepare to firing

Officer: Fire!

An officer shouted as the naval cannon redirected the gun to one of those cursed tentacles

*BOOOOOOOOOM*

A deafening explosion caused by a bullet impacting nearby made many people temporarily deaf and along with that is a few glass on the ship that were broken due to the impact of the sound.

The tentacles shot by the ship's bullets twitched for a while and then sank into the sea but didn't notice because they still had many tentacles to deal with it.

But then the destroyer suddenly slowed down and stopped moving completely surprising everyone on ship.

Captain: What the-

R. Officer: Captain that creature is clinging to the side of the ship!

But then the ship started to overturn, causing everyone in the ship to wobble

R. Officer: Sir, the front main cannon has been disabled!

Captain: Huh?!

After that the ship wobbled even more and the captain was now clear that their chances of survival were now very low.

So he had no choice but...

Captain: Is the communication room still active?

R. Officer: Still active, captain

Captain: Did you report the creature back to the mainland and ask for help?

R. Officer: Yes sir the message has been sent!

Captain: Good now follow my orders as captains... order for everybody on the ship that keep fighing.

That surprised the officer when he heard that order.

R. Officer: B-but Captain

Captain: We have no other choice but to do this...

It was true that he had no other way to get out of this situation but to continue fighting as reinforcements hadn't arrived yet.

And if they abandon the ship, it will be like shooting themselves in the foot because the monster will certainly not let them go.

So they had no choice but to keep fight

R. Officer: Yes captain...

The officer said

Captain: Hope God and Tsar bless us...

The captain said as he looked through the broken glass of the ship where the battle was still continue.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Ah finally done I hope comrades enjoyed this chapter and what happen next to people in that Destroyer and what happen next to our Lavror

A/N: And If you have any ideas like plot, tech, magic andnation to story please say to me then I will review and include in the story, it will help to build up the world and story!

A/N: Oh and yes, if you have any questions, write them down here and I'll answer them-

*The iron door breaking*

????: Ara Shikikan you dare run away from me?~~

????: What a naughty child, Shikikan, you needs to punishment~

A/N: Wait Amagi, Illustrious no-

The author tried to explain but was dragged away by both

A/N: Oh Scheiße... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

The author was dragged out of the room... And then no one saw him again for now

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 46 3
A country that has defended its independence and the right to exist and sovereignty has faced new Challenges for it. A country that has proved to the...
15.8K 497 40
Tired of seeing all those RusAme stories? Or those historical ones that only contain countries from WWI, and only have ships in them (not the boat ki...
117 1 77
What if there was another world... and with Superpowers? The governments have wanted to keep strange people hidden away from the public eye for being...