MAID - Jay (재이)

By luvview

"MAID" "If I know that you will be my stupid Employer , I'd rather sit on the side of the road begging for m... More

<3
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41- END

21

1.2K 87 27
By luvview

Yeonja was at the kitchen cooking for lunch eventhough it's almost evening. Yeonja go to Jay's room and knocking his door." S-sir, your lunch is ready. Come on let's eat." Nobody responds. Yeonja keeps knocking." S-sir, are you angry with me? I admit that I was wrong for what I've done today. You can deduct my salary if you wants." Yeonja get into Jay's room slowly when there still no respond from him. " S-sir Jay?". As soon as Yeonja stepped into the room, Yeonja's body was pushed to the door.

" Did you forgot the rules already." Yeonja gulps nervously when Jay's body was inch apart from her right now.

" N-no, I'm sorry sir." Yeonja try to let out from that situation. Jay grab her hand and bring her to the downstairs. " Now you sit." Yeonja looking down nervously while pull the chair. "Take this." Yeonja looking up when there have a glass of water and some pills on the table. " What is this?" Yeonja ask nervously.

"You running in the rain. Are you want to get sick?" Yeonja can't say anything and just take that medicine.

" Oh wait a minute." Yeonja about to sip her medicine but she stopped when Jay stopped him.

" Are you eat already? You must take this medicine after a meal." Jay ask firmly.

Yeonja looking down without said any words. " Gosh I didnt eat anything yet since this morning. Yeonja whisper herself. " It's okay Sir, I can eat this medicine after this. Now, you must eat your lunch first before you get a gastric." Yeonja get up and take a plate and put it on the table.

" I eat already." Yeonja stopped her way. " S-sir I rashly go back home in the rain just want to make lunch for you. Why you can just tell me that you already eat your lunch?" Yeonja nagging.

" Who ask you to make me lunch today? It's not my fault. You can just ask me whether I already eat my lunch or not. Plus, you see me in the restaurant right?" Jay smirk. Yeonja hold her anger. " Calm down Yeonja, you're his maid. He can do anything that he wants." Yeonja whisper herself.

Jay was laughing while walking towards his room. " It's my routine now to make her angry. Her face was very angry when I said I eat already. Gosh I can release my stress when I tease her." Suddenly Jay stop laughing when he remember something.

"Suddenly I didnt have a mood to eat. He really ruined my mood." Yeonja nagging herself while mopping the floor. Suddenly her phone was ringing.

" Hello ! Yow what's up my boy, are you okay already? I'm about to call you after I settle this but you call me first how good our connection. Doesn't we?" Yeonja chuckled.

Jay stand behind the wall. " my boy? Is she have a boyfriend?"

_______________________________________

" Yes, I already take my medicine. How are you? I miss you already." Heeseung chuckled.

" Yah, I'm okay. Get enough rest okay? I didn't want you to get sick after this. If you sick or what, just call me immediately."

" I wish I was sick everyday." Heeseung pouting.

" Yah, why? Are you tired of living in this world already?" Yeonja chuckled.

" No, I'll always be in your embrace when I was sick. That's why I prefer to getting sick everyday." Heeseung said in laughing.

Yeonja just chuckled in respond. " Don't talk nonsense Heeseung-ah, I'll always with you okay? I'm never leave you. You my bestfriend right? Yah I think you must find a girlfriend right now. You're too clingy with your bestfriend.

" Yeonja I think I gotta go now, see you later." Heeseung end the call.

" God, why I can't see her the way she see me?" Heeseung sigh in frustrated. "Never mind, I'll make her mine one day. Don't give up." Heeseung grab his hoodie and his motorcycle keys and go straightly to Jungwon house.

" Heeseung hyung, come in." Jungwon let Heeseung in happily.

" Here, i give you treat for sending me home just now." Heeseung give Jungwon a bag of tteopeokki.

" Hyung, are you okay?"

" Yes, I'm okay right now. If I'm still sick, why I'm here now." Heeseung chuckled.

" Good to hear that. I almost get worried that you can't attend my party this Sunday."

" Of course I'll coming to your party. Oh by the way, are you okay if Saehoo join us too?" Heeseung asked while sipping his drinks.

" Yes, I'm okay. Why not? She is my friend too right?" Heeseung just staring at Jungwon curiously.

" Are you hiding something from me Jungwon?" Jungwon avoid Heeseung gaze.

" Hiding what?" Jungwon chuckled nervously.

" You rejected her confession. Didn't you?"

_______________________________________

Sorry for the boring chapter !😭 Thanks for reading ! 😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.6K 910 58
☆ us against the world. 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘬𝘱𝘰𝘱 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘱𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘯...
122K 4.7K 39
Dᴀʀᴋ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴠᴏᴜʀɪᴛᴇ sᴇᴠᴇɴ. ɴᴏ sᴇxᴜᴀʟ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ ᴀʜᴇᴀᴅ. Aɴʏ sᴇxᴜᴀʟ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀs ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ʀᴇᴘᴏʀᴛᴇᴅ. ⚠️ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴꜱ ꜱ...
164K 6.2K 36
In which Ni-ki a police officer falls in love with a criminal named Sunghoon Highest rankings: #1 in Niki - 16/04/2022 #1 in sunjay - 01/05/2022 #1 i...
596K 22.4K 58
~"𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐊𝐀𝐘? 𝐈'𝐦 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤"~ ~"𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙥𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙤𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙥𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙠...