The daily life of a full-leve...

Oleh Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/218/218876/ Author: Erting Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-10-21 Late... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26-27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
112-118
119-120
121-124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
142-150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
181-186
187-190
191-196
197-202
203-210
211-218
219-225

Chapter 51

249 3 0
Oleh Darkknight123457

Chapter 51

    Outside the door     , Aunt Jiang was so anxious that her face was full of tears, and her whole body was shaking like a sieve. Qu Zhong saw that she was afraid, and smiled and comforted: "This gentleman said he will come to move the car right away." He walked out slowly, glanced at Qu Zhong, and said in a low voice, "I'll go upstairs...get the car keys."

    "Go, you can ask the Lu family by the way."

    Qu Zhong turned his head and smiled slightly. The trick can be seen at a glance, but instead of being annoyed, he raised his eyebrows and signaled that he could go check it out.

    The bald head was shocked, he didn't dare to look directly into Qu Zhong's eyes, he hurriedly turned and left and went upstairs.

    Aunt Jiang, whose face was still full of tears, widened her eyes in astonishment. When has this arrogant and domineering village tyrant ever been as quiet as today.

    "Mr. Qu, I...I..."

    "It's alright, he doesn't have the ability to bully me." Qu Zhong waved his hand and led Aunt Jiang back to the front of his house. Lu Pingting put on her toes and handed it from the door. A small bench came out, and the voice was still a little immature: "Brother Qu Zhong, sit down."

    Qu Zhong replied: "Okay", took the bench sideways from the car, and took a look at Liu Pingting's appearance.

    The facial features that have been squeezed out of shape because of fat, and the bangs that cover the eyes, can't tell the child's original appearance at all, and seeing that she has been holding her breasts, the whole person looks timid.

    Two aunties came over from the poker crowd, and Qu Zhong recognized them as the two who had asked him to help just now.

    "Jiang Mei, who is this from your family?" one of the aunts asked.

    "Yes..." Jiang Mei was about to open her mouth when Qu Zhong interjected with a smile: "I'm her cousin, I'm here to see my aunt."

    "Oh, that's great."

    "Yeah, someone is supporting you now. The two aunties expressed their relief, but at the same time they were a little worried: "But the family is not to be messed with."

    "Yes, this Liu San, relying on his brother...hey!"

    Following her long sigh, there was a crackling sound from Liu's house, and soon, Liu San appeared at a trot, Chong Qu Zhongkuang nodded a few times and then hurriedly staggered him to open the car door.

    Judging by the look on his face that was flattering but didn't dare to look at it, Qu Zhong knew that this person had really asked

    ... Fortunately, there was no backer who was lying about him at that time

    .

    The car started with the different expressions of several people, and soon left the door of Lu's house, finally revealing the door that had not seen the sun for several years.

    The two aunties looked at Qu Zhong in shock, and when they recalled his car parked outside the alley, they didn't dare to talk to each other again, and they stepped aside without knowing it.

    After a while, Liu San accompanied Xiaoxiao from not far away, and his words were full of caution: "Don't worry, I will take good care of the people of Brother Lu's family in the future."

    Qu Zhong did not speak, and glanced at him with a half-smiley smile. One glance: "I am... I only speak reason once!"

    "Yes, yes, I will pay attention."

    A layer of sweat dripped from Liu San's brightly bald head. Humility can be used to describe it.

    "Aunt Jiang, let's go in."

    "Ah?" Jiang Mei was stunned and turned around with Qu Zhong, as if her whole spirit had left with the scene just now.

    The small trailer slowly pulled into Lu's house, and Liu San kept standing there until the door slammed shut. He wiped the sweat from his forehead and glared at the two aunties who were watching the excitement, and turned back to his house.

    Fortunately, he asked his uncle with a lot of heart, or else he might get into trouble today.

    The Lu family...

    that is a very important figure in the whole province of Feng'an. No one in the political circles of the same state knows about the illness of the grandson of the old Lu family. Their district leader also privately asked his uncle's leader to help him find a doctor.

    Hearing that he was cured by a young doctor named Qu recently, when Liu San heard the name reported by the young man on the phone, he immediately knew that this person was the benefactor of the Lu family.

    If the Lu family really repays their kindness, it would be an easy task to clean up such a small scoundrel.

    As for waiting for an opportunity to retaliate... When the disparity between the strengths of the two parties is too great, he simply does not dare to give birth to such a heart.

    Bang—

    the door was closed, and the first floor was so dark that it could only be described as reaching out and not seeing five fingers. Jiang Mei said apologetically, "I'm sorry, we don't have any lights on the first floor."

    "It's okay, let's go upstairs."

    A few frames After everything was moved to the third floor, Qu Zhong had time to look at the house.

    The two should only live on the third floor. The living room has very few things and is cleaned very well. The old TV is still playing cartoons.

    Qu Zhong

    pushed the frame to the middle of the living room and turned to look at the two mother and daughter who were rather restrained.

    "Auntie, Pingting, come and sit."

    Lu Pingting weighs at least hundreds of kilograms. Qu Zhong only heard her humming and panting when she climbed the stairs just now. It is estimated that she rarely goes downstairs on weekdays.

    The three sat down, Lu Pingting pinched her fingers nervously with both hands, she didn't dare to look up when she wanted to see Qu Zhong, and Jiang Mei also sat on the other side of the sofa tremblingly, not even daring to talk.

    "This is what I brought."

    Qu Zhong simply asked for words first, and opened the frame he brought, revealing the basket of purple fairy fruits. Lu Pingting was shocked, and finally reached out and took a fruit in his hand. superior.

    Lu Pingting's eyes were covered by her hair, and Qu Zhong couldn't see her eyes. She could only judge by her actions that she was in a good mood now.

    "Thank you brother." A voice smaller than a mosquito sounded.

    "Eat it and see if it tastes the way you like." Qu Zhong smiled and bent over to get one for Jiang Mei.

    After Jiang Mei took it over carefully, Qu Zhong knew why the people in the village could bully the two of them so casually. Jiang Mei's cowardly character should have all lived by her deceased husband before, and maybe she never made up her mind at home.

    After her father died unexpectedly, Lu Pingting was always influenced by her mother, and her character gradually became less talkative. All the pain and depression could only be buried in her heart, and she became ill over time.

    If things go on like this in the long run, Qu Zhong feels that neither of them will survive.

    Lu Pingting peeled off the skin, first smelled the fruit, and then took a tentative bite.

    As soon as she bit into it, her body suddenly began to shake, and tears flowed down her nose quickly down her chin.

    "Go to my orchard if you have a chance?" Qu Zhong put a hand on her shoulder, and said softly about his orchard, and then said some naughty things about Hanako.

    Lu Pingting's trembling body finally calmed down. For the first time, she raised her head to look at Qu Zhong: "Brother Qu Zhong, I'm a bad person."

    "Really?" ?"

    The girl opposite tilted her head, opened her mouth slightly, and the pulp in her mouth fell out with the open mouth. Jiang Mei was accustomed to going forward to pick it up, but Qu Zhong pressed it with his other hand. Stopped her, and then asked, "You can think about it slowly."

    Then,

    he picked up the pulp with a tissue, and wiped her mouth by the way.

    Qu Zhong's movements were gentle and his voice was gentle. Lu Pingting suddenly lowered her head, buried her whole face in her hands, and began to cry.

    The fairy fruit in her hand fell to the ground, and she could only be heard crying in the whole living room.

    Qu Zhong sighed, reached out and rubbed the child's head, with an irresistible force in his voice: "Go to sleep when you're tired."

    The existence of Jiang Mei is impossible for Lu Pingting to concentrate on entering her own world, and Qu Zhong has no time to find another suitable time.

    So... he decided to make a quick decision and called Sancai directly. As he raised his hand, Sancai cast a green light spot that was invisible to others. Lu Pingting stood up and nodded to the two of them. : "I'll go to bed."

    "But didn't you just get up?" Jiang Mei was worried.

    "Auntie, I'm going to see Pingting, why don't you make dinner?"

    "But..." Jiang Mei was about to say it was just after four o'clock, but she looked up at Qu Zhong's eyes, and she couldn't say anything else. , for some reason, she gave a ghostly nod and really got up and went to the kitchen.

    Covering her beating heart, Jiang Mei walked into the kitchen, and a kind of warmth spread in her body, as if she had finally found a safe house that could shelter from the wind and rain after a long journey at night.

    Here, Qu Zhong followed Lu Pingting, who was wandering, into a small room with no light.

    The curtains in the room were closed, and apart from the computer, there was only a small bed on the table. Lu Pingting climbed onto the bed with ease, and pulled a corner of the quilt to cover it, and then she didn't move.

    The heavy bangs spread out, finally revealing her closed eyes, her long eyelashes trembling like a small fan, and it can be seen that the dream is also extremely unstable.

    Qu Zhong closed the door, found a small bench and sat next to her.

    Sancai looked left and right, but chose to sit on Qu Zhong's shoulder. A thin branch stretched out and quickly wrapped around the girl's body, bursts of green light overflowing from it.

    In Qu Zhong's mind, he soon saw what had been happening in her dream.

    One day when the weather was hot, Dad Lu ended his night shift early because he was sick and went home. He just went upstairs and found that a thief had entered the house.

    In a panic

    , he alerted the thief, who panicked and stabbed Lu's father in the neck with the knife in his hand. This scene was seen by Lu Pingting, who happened to be going to the toilet.

    The knife pierced her neck, and blood spurted out, and some of it even sprayed onto Lu Pingting's chest. She screamed in fright and completely angered the robber.

    The blood-stained knife turned towards her. Father Lu hugged the robber with all his strength, and suffered a fatal blow. The knife went in from his chest and pulled it out again.

    When Jiang Mei heard the voice, the robber gave up the attack and jumped down to the second floor to escape.

    In the dream, Lu Pingting stood on the spot and watched Lu's father waving to her, but her legs were soft and she sat on the spot and couldn't get up again. She didn't hear her father's last words.

    As the person in the dream cried bitterly, tears flowed out of Lu Pingting's eyes frantically on the bed, and soon wet the pillow under her head.

    Lu Pingting's frustration was that she was afraid that she would not step forward to help, and that she did not hear her father's last words.

    All the regrets and remorse turned into pain that haunted her for eight years, and finally became a disease.

    "A fourteen-year-old child has a heavy heart." Even Sancai shook his head. It was the first time that he felt so much remorse in a mortal body.

    "Then untie her knot." Qu Zhong raised his hand and pressed his index finger to Lu Pingting's forehead.

    Yaoquan entered between her eyebrows and soon entered her dream.

    The scene in Lu Pingting's dream changed rapidly. When she saw her father fall, she reached out and waved at her.

    This time...she didn't hesitate and ran up.

    Her ears finally heard what her father said to her with his eyes closed.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

27.8K 456 114
Author: Typewriter N - Jiang Liu lost his father when he was three years old, his biological mother ran away with someone else when he was five years...
75.1K 2.7K 104
Coming Into Your World I Fell In Love With You| "I'm...In love with someone who's in a TV show?! And he's not even in the show he's supposed to be a...
107K 1.9K 109
https://m.shubaow.net/120/120408/ Author: puppets will hurt Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-04-24 Latest: Chapter 109 Extra Story r...
32K 464 102
https://m.shubaow.net/230/230933/ Author: black girl Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-01-16 Newest: Chapter 102 rebirth finished 227...