The daily life of a full-leve...

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/218/218876/ Author: Erting Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-10-21 Late... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26-27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
112-118
119-120
121-124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
142-150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
181-186
187-190
191-196
197-202
203-210
211-218
219-225

Chapter 42

278 5 0
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 42

    Lu Jun simply didn't want to sit with the old men, so he made an excuse to follow Qu Zhong out.

    Looking at the row of golden washbasins, his face was full of curiosity: "Brother Qu Zhong, is this washbasin made of gold?"

    "It should be." Qu Zhong looked down and quickly gave an answer.

    What he didn't say was that even the light green stones used to wrap the washbasin are top-quality Tianyu.

    "It's strange that it looks good, how about buying a bathroom to keep at home." Lu Jun approached and touched it several times with his hands.

    Brush -

    warm water flows from the tap, Qu Zhong rubbed the wine stains in his hand and blinked helplessly: "I can't afford it, I have to grow how many fruits to buy."

    This is of course a joke, Lu Jun didn't smile at all. really.

    Brushing -

    someone was washing their hands not far from them, accompanied by a burst of pungent perfume.

    Lu Jun thought that the smell was coming from the hand sanitizer next to him, and half of his body was close to the hand sanitizer bottle on the table: "I didn't expect that the hand sanitizer in this club didn't smell so good."

    His innocence made Qu Zhong unable to help laugh . He got up: "If I hadn't followed you, I'd never have the chance to come to such a place in my life."

    "Me too." Lu Jun nodded.

    The two of them were just joking with each other, and they were just talking casually. Unexpectedly, the young woman next to them rolled her eyes in disgust and wanted to leave the two of them subconsciously. farther.

    Qu Zhong turned off the faucet, and Lu Jun hurriedly turned around to find the paper to wipe his hands. When he saw that the paper box was on the left wall, he walked over without thinking.

    When Cai just passed behind the washing woman, she suddenly screamed, "Don't stain my clothes."

    Before she could finish her sentence, two people suddenly appeared from the men's bathroom, and the younger one stepped forward and directly pulled Lu Jun's arm.

    Qu Zhong's eyes sank, and before his hand twisted Lu Jun's arm, he twisted his wrist with a backhand, and the other hand pulled the stunned Lu Jun behind him.

    "What are you doing?" Qu Zhong asked coldly.

    This young man looks like a professionally trained person, and if Lu Jun's arm is really pinched and not dislocated, it will be bruised for several days.

    "That's what we should ask you." The young man was a little surprised, his left

    wrist was twisted, and he couldn't use any strength.

    The young girl didn't even look at the young man, and walked a few steps to the middle-aged man: "Dad, the skirts I bought abroad are stained."

    Lu Jun was so angry that his face turned red, he pointed at the woman with anger He shouted, "I haven't touched you at all, don't slander me." The

    young man was still exerting himself, twisting his body and moving to the sink.

    Seeing that he was about to be injured, Qu Zhong let go of his hand and led Lu Jun around the door, turning their backs to the door.

    "Which boy are you from?" The middle-aged man waved his hand to stop the young man who was about to rush up, looking aloof.

    Just as Lu Jun was about to answer angrily, Qu Zhong smiled and said, "No matter who we are, we have never seen this lady's clothes before."

    "This is a custom made, so I can't wear it with a little water. It's gone." The young woman looked at Lu Jun's hands with contempt, and continued with her fingers pinching her nose, "Not to mention he touched the sink, it's so dirty.

    " But he didn't know what to say, and he looked like he was timid.

    Qu Zhong looked at the woman with disgust on his brows: "My friend said he didn't meet you. If you continue to entangle you, we will call the police."

    The middle-aged man raised his head and let out a burst of laughter, and Ben's somewhat researched expression became completely relaxed.

    "I originally planned to forget if you lost your clothes, but I didn't expect you to call the police..." The middle-aged man seemed to have heard some big joke, and his loud laughter sounded again.

    Qu Zhong picked up the corners of his lips, and spit out a few words in his mouth: "If you didn't do it, why should you pay?" The

    two people in the bathroom looked at each other, the middle-aged man smashed his lower lip twice, and shook his head regretfully: " Since you don't want to pay, then I have to take you to the police station." As

    soon as he finished speaking, the young man beside the sink suddenly burst out, clenching his hands into fists and heading towards Qu Zhong's face.

    Bang -

    The fist brushed past Qu Zhong's ear and hit the sign behind him.

    The loud noise finally caught the attention of the waiter outside the house. The waiter in charge of Qu Zhong's pavilion was so frightened that his face changed greatly, and he shouted, "Please stop."

    The young man turned around, raised his left foot and kicked him sideways, Qu Zhong stretched out his right hand to easily grab his calf, and threw the man in the direction of the middle-aged man.

    all of a sudden.

    The three of them fell into a ball, and the young girl sat down in the low children's washbasin, really soiling her clothes.

    The young man couldn't take care of himself at all, and hurried to help the middle-aged man.

    Qu Zhong turned his head: "Let's go outside, this perfume smells too bad."

    "You little bastard, don't go, I won't let you go today." The middle-aged man couldn't get up and was supported by the young man and the waiter. Just barely got up from the ground.

    Lu Jun was pulled out of the bathroom by Qu Zhong with a shocked expression on his face, and the fresh air outside the room finally allowed them to take a breath.

    "The ventilation of such a luxurious bathroom is not enough." Qu Zhong commented.

    Outside the bathroom was a long corridor. When someone came running from the corner, Qu Zhong had already stood in the garden beside the corridor.

    The middle-aged man limped out of the bathroom with his waist down. He glared at Qu Zhong viciously at first, and then roared at the manager who came over: "You hurry up and call the police, I want to let this kid go. I can't eat and walk around." The

    manager panted heavily, and what he said was a meal: "Mr. Xu...I...this is..."

    "I'm a member of your club, how did this kid get in here? You don't even check." The middle-aged man looked up and down at the circle Quzhong.

    An ordinary white T-shirt with a piece of the plastic pattern printed on the chest dropped, which looks like a serious person who can be invited in for dinner.

    "We won't let outsiders come in privately, Mr. Xu, don't worry." The manager finally took a deep breath and looked at Qu Zhong with apologetic eyes: "I don't know why the two gentlemen are in conflict."

    He just said what he said. After finishing, the young woman in the bathroom came out holding the skirt: "These two people are teasing me, and they want to touch my skirt with their hands." The

    woman's accusation took a 180-degree turn, and she directly changed the song. The two of them said they were perverted.

    Lu Jun almost died of anger, he pointed at the woman and snorted coldly: "I won't follow my own way, I will tease you..." The

    woman's figure is of the slightly fat type, and she looks seven points similar to middle-aged men, but her body highlights her A short skirt with a flawed figure just makes people look short and fat, and the thick foundation on the face can't cover up the acne on the face.     These words stabbed the woman's inferiority complex, and she pointed at the two men fiercely

    :

    "I don't look down on you guys like you who have never even seen the sink."

Calling someone to quarrel again, he could only raise his voice again: "I will ask the security department of the clubhouse to deal with it..."

    "Who said my grandson is a bum."

    Facing the arch of the bathroom, Lu Yang supported Lu Songzheng. Go this way.

    Compared to Lu Song's half-smile, Lu Yang's expression was much gloomier. He glanced at the staff standing opposite him, but did not make a sound.

    Behind them, Quansheng several people and Wang Gang came out one by one, and walked in a long line.

    have to! The Lord is here.

    Qu Zhong shrank back and sat down directly, completely intending to hand over the battlefield to the protagonist who came down to play.

    According to his experience, the next moment is Lu Jun's face slap.

    Quan Zhengming also seemed to be a theatergoer. He took a few steps over Quan Shengli and ran directly to Qu Zhong: "What happened, why didn't we fight."

    Qu Zhong: "..."

    "Mr. Lu!" The manager's face changed dramatically. , looked at the person he called President Lu ---- Lu Yang tremblingly.

    "What happened?" Lu Yang asked in a deep voice.

    Qu Zhong, who was watching the excitement, immediately noticed that the middle-aged man's face was even uglier than the manager's, but his eyes were directed towards Lu Song and several old men.

    Wang Gang finally walked into the corridor, but he was the first to see the middle-aged man: "Xu Shanghai?"

    Xu Shanghai's attitude changed greatly, and he bowed respectfully to say hello to the old men first, and his words were full of caution.

    Lu Song and the others didn't respond at all. They just listened to the manager and Lu Jun finishing the story. Quan Shengli immediately pointed at Xu Shanghai and scolded: "Fuck me away." When

    Lu Yuanchao heard that his son actually Being framed as a pervert, his face darkened immediately, he glanced at Xu Shanghai, and said with a sneer, "Who am I supposed to be, it turns out to be the Xu family of our community."

    Lu Yang was also furious, pointing to the manager's nose and furious: "Are you all blind? Even my brother-in-law didn't recognize me." The

    manager lowered his head and didn't dare to answer. How could he recognize who the ruddy boy in front was, and Lu Jun, who came back from the front, was so sallow that he couldn't even walk. need help.

    This…

    ...It's obviously just two people.

    "Cancel the memberships of these two people, and they won't be allowed to let them in in the future." Lu Yang didn't even look at the monitoring of the bathroom sink, so he was about to shoot people away.

    Lu Song also smiled at this moment: "It seems that I have to clean up the people in our community who are still relying on them and will not move out."

    Xu Shanghai's father has passed away for more than ten years, and people who should have left the sanatorium community long ago Still relying on this all the time, everyone turned a blind eye when they thought of their comrades and didn't mention it.

    I didn't expect it to be a disaster today.

    Quan Zhengming immediately added fuel to the fire: "Uncle Lu, you have to look into this Xu Shanghai, he just started beating Qu Zhong."

    Qu Zhong: I watched a play well, but accidentally became a supporting role.

    Quan Zhengming's words completely made Quan Shengli explode. His temper was already hot, and he stepped forward and kicked Xu Shanghai: "If you dare to do something to my benefactor, I will teach you a lesson on behalf of your old man today." He

    was kicked in the knee Xu Shanghai could only endure the pain and kept explaining pitifully: "It's a misunderstanding, it's a misunderstanding."

    "What kind of misunderstanding, Qu Zhong was beaten up by you so much that he couldn't stand up." Quan Zhengming crossed Qu Zhong's arm with one hand , in a supporting posture.

    "It's obvious that he hit us." The girl had to defend herself, but all Xu Shanghai's anger turned into anger, and he slapped her back without looking at it: "I apologize to you two soon."

    "The dishes are cold . Come on, you guys will take the boy back to dinner first, and we'll take care of the rest." Lu Song said.

    "Why are you standing still, why don't you take someone there?" Lu Yang also said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43K 1.6K 34
"Come on, come on, don't leave me like this I thought I had you figured out Something's gone terribly wrong You're all I wanted Come on, come on, don...
23.4K 455 121
https://m.shubaow.net/216/216608/ By: Colby Puppy Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2021-10-06 Latest: Chapter 321 Interstellar Legend 22 (Final Fi...
21.5K 264 89
https://m.shubaow.net/174/174262/ Part 2 Author: white eggplant Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-01-26 Latest: Chapter 290 Fanwai 2...
1.8K 215 35
"You will see the world out of my eyes. Everything that happend, how it happend, when it happend." -Builder "Strange text for a dairy, isn't it?" I...