Home: Peter Parker X Reader

By jazminejazeyy

Y/N Stark wasn't just a normal girl, ever since she was the daughter of Tony Stark, everything's not what she... More

introduction
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
let's talk about your suit...
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three

twenty eight

191 6 0
By jazminejazeyy

A NOT SO FUN TRIP
(tw: mention of blood and accidents)

y/n's pov

Before the bus left, MJ and Ned got on the bus and had to sit at the back but it was okay for them. What's not okay is that this substitute is planning something she thinks her students doesn't know. I know.

I've got this feeling that she's about to sabotage this trip killing us all in Washington. Not gonna let that happen. Doesn't she realize I can blast her face off of the face of the earth?

"Hey, you okay?" Peter slightly nodged my arm.

"Yeah..." No I'm not.

Peter fell asleep not long minutes after but I couldn't since I am bothered by this bitch. I know she's plotting something.

"To kill them all..."

Yo, what the actual fuck is that?

"I will kill them all... revenge!"

Hold the hell up, what is that voice? That's weird but the way she says revenge feels like she's really low. ew.

An hour passed and Ms. Hammer decided to stand up and give us her stupid and boring speech about how thankful she was being able to teach us while Mr. Wilson was gone. This bitch literally told us what we think of her otherwise.

"In a few minutes we're about to arrive at the museum so why don't we put on our best smiles!" She grinned, yep, not a smile she wants us to do, a grin.

"'Coz you'll all be dead sooner or later."

"What do you mean dead?" I stood up.

"What? I-I didn't say a-anything about 'dead'." She steps back and as if she's grabbing something from behind her.

"Why are you stuttering?" I asked in complete confusion— not actually— and I can feel Peter waking up to this madness. Everyone was whispering, divided whether believing me or not.

"Y/N, what's happening."

"I heard her, she's talking about how we're gonna die in the museum!" I slightly yelled. MJ tapped my shoulders to calm me down. "Come on, let's just sit down. We didn't hear her saying those words, you're probably just imagining it."

"No! I literally heard her! Twice!"

"Ah you bitch!" Ms. Hammer turned around to throw the piece of cylinder tube towards us, glass shards hit both Peter and me in the forehead and cheeks and blue smokes started to cover the bus.

"Fuck!" I yelled. The bus started moving uncontrollably probably because the driver couldn't see anything from the blue smoke that that Justine bitch threw at us.

"Peter! Are you okay?!" He nodded and pointed towards Justine which my gaze immediately turned tk her. I charged towards her making us both fall towards the side if the driver and I kept choking her.

"Why did you do that, you bitch!"

"You're Tony Stark's d-daughter!" As she continues to mutter those words from my tight grip on her neck, the driver probably steered the wheel too hard the bus hit something and everything went black.

tony's pov

"Oh come on Steve, don't be a baby! Just hit the damn ball!" I complained. It's not that hard hitting a golf ball, it's like smashing a cockroach and throwing it off somewhere.

"I don't know how I can hit that tiny ball, I'll just miss it!" Steve complained back.

"Quit the lover's quarrel, and just hit the ball, Steve." Sam intervened and drank his lemonade while playing with Koda and Nala.

"If I miss, you both owe me a hotdog on a stick." He stated and adjusted his position before hitting the ball.

"He should buy us corndogs when he misses." Sam whispered behind me and ran off to play with the dogs again.

Steve swung his golf club and struck the ball lightly, it rolled all the way to the hole and he cheered like a child. "That felt good."

"Alright, capsicle. You owe us a corndog." I tapped his back multiple times while I drank my lemonade.

"TONY!!" Pepper yelled. She came running with Nat and a tablet and she looked worried, and mad, and about to cry.

"What? What happened?"

"Please tell me you put a tracker on Y/N's bag before she left." She said about to cry.

"Why?" Steve asked.

"Passenger bus accident detected near 600 Independence Ave SW, Washington, DC 20560." FRIDAY said. OH MY GOD!

"The bus shown in the news was the bus Peter and Y/N was is." Nat stated.

"That's why! They said the bus was covered in blue smoke and a teacher suddenly attacked a girl with an energy whip sorta thing! That could be Y/N and Peter in there!" Pepper kept yelling.

"That's exactly what I told you, Tony!"

No corndogs.

"Suit up! And tell Agent Hill to ready the Quinjet." I yelled and they immediately left while Steve kept on muttering words, probably cursing me for letting my own daughter live her life.

I know it is for her safety but I can't just see her pacing the entire house or the facility asking God why on earth was she stuck as a billionaire's daughter and being kept hidden everytime. Being famous and all requires being open to public and all but that doesn't mean you don't get to have privacy just because people everywhere care about what you do. If I could change everything and give her a normal life, I would but this is her reality.

We board the jet and Nat was keeping it steady as we flew to Washington.

"Who could possibly attack a bus of students with blue smokes?" Steve asked.

"Here we are, looks like a literal crime scene." Nat.

"Cut the crap, let's find Y/N and Peter." I said. You can't really tell whether I am pissed or not but Steve getting mad at me for making my daughter live free and happy is way over the line. I don't mean for her to get hurt, I fear that happen to her and I might hate to do it but I am responsible for shits like that and I won't ever forgive myself.

Blood everywhere from the students who were unlucky to be in the bus and blue smokes were everywhere as if someone's trying to keep it in there.

"Holy shit, you're the Avengers!" A cop approached us.

"Yeah. You mind telling us what happened in there?" Nat said.

"I'm a big big fan but I'm sorry, we couldn't get near the radar of the bus, there's some sort of electrical shock towards the policemen when they come closer." The cop replied.

"Electrical shock?"

"Yeah, it's like a lasso and they just pass out but they aren't dead."

"What about the kids in the bus?" Steve cut in.

"We took them all out but they kept saying there's two more left, I believe it's your daughter and a boy named Peter Parker."

"What?! Oh fuck this, I am going in!"

"Tony! It's too dangerous!"

My nano-tech suit immediately covered my body and the shock the cop was saying just charged my suit armor more. Idiot.

"Hammer. Should've known!"

"Mr. Stark!" Peter yelled.

I blasted her, she was keeping Peter sat on one of the seats in the back while the bus is luckily not lying on its side.

"Kid, get outta here. Where's Y/N?"

"They took her Mr. Stark! I couldn't do anything, they held me with that electrical lasso." He said about to cry.

"I'll find her."

I walked towards Hammer as she was about to stand up, I immediately stomped my foot onto her chest making her slam her back on the bus' floor.

"Where did you take my daughter?!" Raging in madness I asked her.

"Dead! She's dead!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 215 22
Tony and Natasha have big secret that no one except Nick Fury and Maria Hill know about. They have a six-year-old daughter. It's been one heck of a t...
7.1K 305 41
Picking up after the fight with Killian aboard the Norco, Izzy has fully retired from SHIELD, now living and working with Tony, at the tower. She was...
22.3K 509 26
Y/N was trained by HYDRA, and has been for as long as she can remember. She has become more dangerous than you could imagine, and she has been given...
321K 7K 43
Y/n is an orphan mutant, her powers first showed When she was 2 and is now 13. She doesn't Have full control of her powers. She has powers or control...