Little shop of horrors

By koolBoione

Seymour x orin hahahahahaahahahahahhaha doctor and nerd More

Orin x seymour
Orin x seymour pt 2
Orin x seymour pt3
Maladjusted
Little shop of homos
Little shop of homos pt 2
Little shop of horrors pt 3
Little shop of homos pt 4
Little shop of homos pt5
Little shop of homos pt 6
Little shop of homos pt 7
Little shop of homos pt 8
Little shop of homos pt 9
Getting off
Some fun now
Jealous much orin
Flirting and hunting look pretty much the same
Plant freak pt 2
Plant freak pt 4
Plant freak pt 5
Plant freak 6
Plant freak pt 7
Plant freak 8
Withered flower
After hours ;)
This charming man pt 1
This charming man pt 2
Little shop of homos pt 10?
Little shop of homos pt 11
Little shop of homos pt 12 maybe 11.5
Little shop of homos pt 13
Little shop of homos pt 14
Little shop of homos pt 15

Plant freak 3

94 1 0
By koolBoione

Plant freak
Anonymous

Chapter 3

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text
Seymour wakes up with a pounding headache. His eyes hurt a little when he tries to fully open them.

"Holy cow, Geeze." He groans. He looks around and sees that he's in a unfamiliar room, laying on a bed that's not his.

Everything is a little blurry. His glasses. where are his glasses? Suddenly he hears a voice. "That was some party last night, huh plant boy?"

It was Orin.

"O-Orin where am I? Where a-are my glasses?"

"You're in one of Audrey's guest bedrooms. She let you stay the night and she made me stay here and watch you.

He sees Orin start to head to over him and put something on his face. It was his glasses, he can completely see better now. "Last night you finally let loose, I was able to get you to have a drinking contest with me." Orin chuckles a bit then winces. "Fuck my head." He groans.

"Are...are we both hungover?"

"Pretty much, yeah." Orin goes to get his leather jacket that was on a chair and puts it on. "Come on, Audrey is still asleep, so she can't get you home right now."

"Oh, okay." He takes off his glasses, ready to give them to Orin. "No, we're not getting on the bike this time. My head hurts too much to drive, I'm just going to call a cab."

Seymour sighs in relief and puts back on his glasses. "Wait, so you're just going to leave your bike here?"

"Yeah, I've left it before at Audreys. No one's ever taken it, I'll just get it later. Now let's go, I put your shoes on the other side of the bed."

Seymour nods and gets off the bed to go get his shoes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In a hour they were back in the main part of town and both boys were in a diner that wasn't too far from Seymour's home.

They were sitting in a booth together, waiting for their orders. "Had a good time last night Krelborn?"

Seymour bites his lip and picks at his nails, a habit he does when he feels a little nervous or anxious. "I..I guess, even though I can't remember most of the party."

"If you can't remember, that means you probably had a good time. Some of the best parties I've been at, end up with me not remembering most of them."

A waitress then comes over to their table with a tray of food and drinks. "A cheese omelet with toast and glass of orange juice." She says as she puts the plate in front of Orin with a tall glass of juice.

"And one oder of scrabble eggs and bacon with a glass of cranberry juice." She puts Seymour's plate and drink in front of him and they give her a thanks before she leaves.

Orin reaches into his pocket and takes out a little baggie. He saved some weed from the party last night. "W-Wait, what are you doing?"

"Just going to put a little garnish on my breakfast." He says with a little bit of a smirk. "You want some?"

"Um...no, plus I think you've had enough."

"alcohol? Yes. Getting high? No."

"But, you're almost high all the time." That was very much true. Orin also had repetition of being somewhat of a drug addict. He would be high as kite both in school and out of school. He didn't care that he would get in trouble for it.

Also weed wasn't the only thing he did. There are times were people have seen him do coke and LSD.

"Look why don't you just eat breakfast and maybe save it for another time?"

"You worry about me plant boy?" Seymour starts to fumble with his words again. "Um..maybe-I've seen how addictions can ruin you and..stuff. C-Can you please just put it away? I don't want us kicked out."

Orin rolls his eyes, but puts the baggie back in his pocket. They eat in silence for a about 12 minutes. The only time they spoke is if one of them asked to pass the salt, pepper and whatever condiment was on the table.

Seymour couldn't really take the uncomfortable silence between them so he tries his best to make some small talk.

"So uh, do you do anything besides basketball and...partying?" Orin looks up from his plate, a little surprised at the question. "I don't do much outside of those things. Well actually on a occasion I do go rollerblading and bowling. I'd also take Audrey with me when we had dates."

"Geeze you two most have had so much fun."

"I did. Audrey wasn't really into it. So I just decided to take her to zoos, restaurants and the movies."

Seymour digs around his plate a little and thinks about what if be like to have a simple good time with the older teen. "I wish I can rollerskate, but I'm too clumsy."

"Yeah you are." Orin says nonchalantly, making Seymour look down in shame. "Come on man, I'm just agreeing honestly. What about you? You doing anything besides collecting weird plants?"

"I do like movies. Especially classic horror ones. Also I-I like collecting bottle caps." Orin snorts a little. "Bottle caps?"

"Yeah."

"You're a freakin dork." Seymour is surprised that Orin said that with some fondness in his voice. "B-But at the moment I'm studying and looking up colleges. I would really like to become a plant geneticist. What about you, is there anything you want to do as a career?"

Orin picks at the crust of toast and shrugs a little. "Trust me you wouldn't believe me if I told you."

"C-Can you still tell me?"

"No." Orin grunts and starts to eat again. Seymour thought about maybe convincing Orin to tell him, but he'll do it some other time, so he decides to switch the subject. "At the pep rally, why did you kiss me?"

"What?"

"The kiss, why did you do it?" Orin rolls his eyes at him. "Because your name was picked out of the bucket."

"But you could of picked a new name. Others have done it if they didn't like the first choice. So why did you insist on me?"

"Look what can I say Krelborn, you're a damn weirdo, but your actually...." Orin wasn't sure if he wanted to finish that sentence.

"I'm actually what?"

"Cute. Okay? Believe it or not you're a weirdo, but at least you're a cute one."

Seymour ducks his head to hide his blush and Orin chuckles a little and then calls over to the waitress for the check. Once she puts it on the table, Orin starts to take out his wallet.

"W-Wait let me pay, you already paid for the cab and my meal yesterday."

Orin ignores him and puts 30 dollars on the table.

~~~~~~~~~

Soon they're back at the shop and Seymour was about to unlock the door, but it opens before he can stick the key in the lock

It was Mr. Mushnik. He looked absolutely irritated. "Seymour where the hell where you last night? you know you have a curfew. Plus you were supposed to open the shop this morning."

"I-I'm Sorry d-da-"

"It's Mr.Mushnik! And further more-"

"Old man will you calm down, he's here isn't he?" Mr. Mushnik then starts to glare at Orin. "I believe this is none of your business young man."

"It is, Seymour was with me last night. It's my fault that he's home at this time. So if you wanna get pissed off at someone, then get pissed off at me."

The man glares at him a little bit more, then pinches the bridge of his nose. "Fine, but's lets not have this happen again, clear?"

"Y-Yes Mr.Mushnik."

Orin just rolls his eyes. "Whatever." He mumbles.

"Get inside Seymour, you won't be working today. So you're paycheck is going to be short because of your actions." Seymour nods and goes inside the shop.

Orin then starts to follow him inside.

"Excuse me, But you can leave-"

"I'll buy a goddamn bouquet on my way out. Just let us finish hanging out." Mr.Mushnik huffs, but lets them start to head up stairs.

~~~~~~~~~

Soon Orin was in Seymour's room. It was small and a little messy. There was some plants in there witch is not surprising, also a medium size book case, dresser and TV.

"H-Hey Orin?"

"What?"

"Do you wanna watch some TV? A horror movie marathon is still going on, on cable." Orin has nothing better to do, so he nods.

"Sure, why not."

Orin almost hates how his heart melts when he sees the younger boy give him a sweet smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 139 13
"๐ˆ ๐ฏ๐จ๐ฐ, ๐ข๐ง ๐ฌ๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ญ๐ก..." I wrote maybe 20 oneshots, but it was a while ago and I only like one so it's the only one...
2K 41 9
Larry one shots. Is there anything more to say? Some of these are older, so my writing sucks. I mean it sucks normally as well, but in some of those...
482K 6.9K 148
one shots
295 1 9
lots (hopefully!) of wolfstar oneshots... probably no lemons/smut so mainly fluff and angst with happy endings!! all rights to jkr, hope you enjoy! (...