Our Love

By cyber1509

Tony and Layla were partners they work together and now something is caught up with their relationship find o... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Authors Note
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Authors Note
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
Chpater 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chpater 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Choater 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

chapter 27

316 10 2
By cyber1509

Laylas pov

I was just about to press my lips onto his and he pulled away.

Tony: I can't Layla I just can't the doctor said I am going too...

I stoped him with a kiss.  His hands went to my waist depending the kiss and  bringing me closer to me I could feel his abs I miss kissing him I missed him I didn't feel this way when i kiss Alex only him.

Layla: I don't care what the doctor  says I love you and only you. I want you to be my lover not Alex not anyone else you hear me Tony and if you don't accept I will never be happy .

I cried little bit this past 5 years not seeing torreto or kissing him  I can't bear it without him he just means to much for me.

He kissed me again . He brought me to his chest I placed my head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around me. I felt safe again I felt warmth.

Layla:  How much time do you have ?

I had sadness in my voice.

Tony:  A month .

Layla: What!?

Tony:Yeah that's why I wanted to come one last time to see you'll to see you.

Layla:  Anything can stop it?

Tony:  Yeah surgery but I don't want to be hooked onto wires.

Layla:Tony if it means for you to be ok and live take the chance please for your mom dad the gang for me please.

Tony: OK  but only 1 condition you marry me right now .

Layla: Right now consider it done but let me go talk to Alex first then I will come to the church . See you in a few.

I kissed him and went to Alex's apartment.

Alex:Babe where were you?

Layla: I am so sorry I am going to do this but I don't want you as my boyfriend I felt sad unhappy without Tony and I now realize I can't live without him as my guy . Alex I am extremely  sorry but I want you to go find some knew who is going to make you more happy the most happiest than here . I am sorry.

Alex :  It's OK I felt it to for the past 5 years I was unhappy and I think I found the girl in Wisconsin.  Thanks Layla and Tony is a good man for you I hope you and him have a unbreakable bond.

We huged and he left .
I drove the fastest I could to the church hopefully the priest was there at midnight.

I saw Tony leaning by his car waiting for me .

Tony: You ready to be officially called Layla torreto .
Layla: I was always ready.

I kissed him our last kiss has boyfriend and girlfriend.

We walked up to see the priest ready and waiting.

Priest Jonathan:Ah Tony I was wondering when I could marry you I  remember it was like it yesterday I married your parents  and your cousins and your grand parents and who is this Fine  young looking women I am getting you marry to .

Tony: This is Layla Gray the love of my life .

Priest Jonathan: Layla Gray I remember I married your grandparents here fond times your grandfather was my best friend . Ok enough talking you'll 2 must be pinning to get married. Ok Tony the rings .

He reached for his back pocket and pulled out to chains .

Priest Jonathan:Ahh Tony going torreto style I see .Ok Tony take one chain and place it over Laylas head .

He placed over my head as the metal touched my chest I felt butterflies go off in my stomach.

Priest Jonathan: Tony your vowels please.

Tony: Layla I loved you since the day I saw you that day I knew you were mine throught thin and think you stayed with me you saved you loved me even though I was a nut Crack but you also showed me how to love someone . I love you Layla Gray yoh are my ride or die I will always love you until I die .

Priest Johnathan: OK Layla place your chain around Tonys neck and say your vowels.

I placed it on his neck his and my hands laced with eachothers.

Layla: Tony you are the man who showed me the real meaning of life you were the one who saved from my nonsense you are the guy I want to be the father of my children through up and downs you were with me you were there when I cried you were therewhen I laugh you were always there for me . Tony you are my ride or die I will always love you till I die.

Priest Johnathan: Wow beautiful  words now I pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss your bride Tony.

He pulled me into a long kiss my hands were around his neck and his was in Mt lower back . We pulled away and look at eachother. Finally I can officially call him mine.
My husband.
We drove back to Tony's place.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.5K 4.5K 16
Vishal and Layla - two notoriously competitive all-rounders, never shy to play dirty when it comes to winning. It's all grades and glares between the...
3.2K 98 14
DreamWorks having announced that season 6 of Fast and Furious Spy Racer will be the last, I decided to make a sequel on my side.) "After saving LA th...
His Rider By Yomieee

Teen Fiction

13K 283 16
Love is kind. Love is sweet. Love & The Game ? Well let's just see ... Layla has been Cameron's rider since the day he told her he was in the game. T...
3.2M 133K 64
Office enemies fight for the same promotion, while resisting their growing chemistry. LAYLA masks her insecurities behind perfectionism. The goofy gi...