Little Copycat || KnBxChild!OC

By Pitch_Black10

❝𝐼𝑛 π‘€β„Žπ‘–π‘β„Ž π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ πΆπ‘œπ‘π‘¦π‘π‘Žπ‘‘ π‘œπ‘“ πΊπ‘œπ‘€, 𝐾𝑖𝑠𝑒 π‘…π‘¦π‘œπ‘’π‘‘π‘Ž β„Žπ‘Žπ‘  π‘Ž 𝑙𝑖𝑑𝑑𝑙𝑒 π‘ π‘–π‘ π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ.❞ More

.q.:*β™‘ 001
.q.:*β™‘ 002
.q.:*β™‘ 003
.q.:*β™‘ 004
.q.:*β™‘ 005
.q.:*β™‘ 006
.q.:*β™‘ 007
.q.:*β™‘ 008
.q.:*β™‘ 009
.q.:*β™‘ 010
.q.:*β™‘ 011
.q.:*β™‘ 012
[ SPECIAL CHAPTER ]
.q.:*β™‘ 013
.q.:*β™‘ 014
.q.:*β™‘ 015
γ€ŒSPECIAL CHAPTER」
.q.:*β™‘ 016
.q.:*β™‘ 017
.q.:*β™‘ 17.5
.q.:*β™‘ 018
19
.q.:*β™‘ 019
.q.:*β™‘ 19.5
.q.:*β™‘ 021
.q.:*β™‘022
.q.:*β™‘023
.q.:*β™‘024
.q.:*β™‘025
.q.:*β™‘ E P I L O G U E

.q.:*β™‘ 020

2.4K 73 10
By Pitch_Black10

T I M ES K I P
[ Interhigh ]

Days turns to weeks, weeks turns to months passed by as it was now the interhigh preliminaries. The day of Tōō vs. Kaijō was today.

The last couple of months was consisting of Ryoko having a very busy schedule, some days she would watch her brother play basketball while she was seated a few feet afar the court gym in order to not be hit by a ball, and some would be her being borrowed, stolen if you will, by some people that is totally not the offsprings of the other six colors of the rainbow. However other than that she was sometimes flocked by Ryouta's schoolmates, sometimes for the excuse of being Ryoko's babysitter because her brother was busy playing or to get close to the man they simp for.

Did I forget that she also watched her newly appointed favorite red headed player, who is known by the name Kagami? She was in awe at how he played , but later got mad at him for being like how her brother acted when he was in middle school, she does not want another person getting cocky as they think they're the higher person playing.

When the seirin lost their match Ryoko didn't wait a second before she held her brothers hand and asked him nicely where the seirin's locker was, and as they arrive infront of the seirin's locker door, she knocked on it before she was let inside by Aida Riko. And when she was inside she didn't waisted a second as she spotted the redhead and ran to him kicking him in the shin with an angry expression on her face.

(art mine seeing as I can't find any preferences)

"bad, gamigami-chan! bad! don' huwt tetsu's feelings!" was what she said as the team just watched the male who's thrice as big as the two year old girl.

'cute~( ◜‿◝ )♡'

Let's just say that Kagami wasn't forgiven for five days and the male have to give the girl a peace offering and said that he'll never hurt Kuroko's feelings ever again. Am I pairing them because the author want a little spice? yes, yes I did. Am I gonna keep doing it? yes, yes I am.

Let continue to the story...

And here we are now, our cute little copycat was now ready to watch her brother play in a real match against Tōō, if Ryoko knew that her brother was playing against Aomine, she would 10/10 cheer for Aomine's team because she's best buds with the bluenette. And this is why her brother keep on telling her that the Tōō's team is bad and that the players there have scary people.

"Now Ryokocchi, tell me what onii-chan told you?" asked the older male.

"nii-chan, says T-Tou-Tō..wou, awre bad team, so Ryocchi stay away." smiling up at her brother with her golden-honey eyes.

sniff..

"Heung... sniff"

'why do they have to grow up so fast?' Ryouta cried as he gaze at his sister with pride and joy.

He wished that Ryoko would grow slowly so he can cherish his days with her. But he stopped and thought about the scenarios that will come in the future. Learning how to read, write and learn, her first day of school, first time making friends, oh and don't forget her first crush. Ryouta's face darkened at the thought of a disgusting snotty nosed little brat going up to his sister and claiming her as his. He'll wait for the day that happens and assemble the GoM to make the brat not take interest in his sister.

don't worry at the end of the chapter I'm giving you guys an extra, a gift from me for not updating this book..

/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

When they arrived with the Kaijo team they headed straight towards their locker room, Ryouta leaving Ryoko with one of the players in the hallways to change into their jersey uniform.

While waiting for her onii-chan, Ryoko spotted from the corner of her eye a guy with black jersey entering a door.

Ryoko being a curious child, decided to leave the male player alone in the hallway and to where the male with black jersey entered, Ryoko guessed it was the team where her onii-chan told her about them being bad.

(This is the part where I completely forgotten about Aki, her partner in crime slash pet friend)

"arf arf!" Ryo-chan, your brother said to wait for him outside!

Ryoko didn't pay no mind to Aki and walk infront of a slightly opened door. Before she could peek in further the door was open fully, she looked up slightly backing a few steps she slightly supported her neck to look at the person's face.

Squealing Momoi swoop in to hug Ryoko, "Ryo-chan! What are you doing here? Oh, maybe you were here with Kise-kun! C'mere let me introduce you to the team."

Ryoko look at Aki as both gazed at each other's eyes.

"ruff," aight, Yolo.

She once again look at the pinknette's face and nodded, Satsuki smiling widely and walking back in the locker room full of half naked men.

Ryoko crinkled her nose slightly as she smelled men around the room. Do they even cleaned this or was it the room's natural smell?

"Oi Momoi, where's Aomine at?" The Tōō's captain asked not noticing the blond child she was carrying.

"Dai-chan told me he was on the way.." Momoi trailed off as she huffed in annoyance at her childhood friend.

"say who's this?" another teammate asked as they now notice the blond child in their manager's arms looking at them with disgust.

'did they do something wrong?'

"Oh! this is Ryoko-chan, Kaijo's Copycat's little sister!" She smiled like she was just saying that it's a nice weather outside.

"EEHHHH??!"

[ E X T R A ]
[ FIRST DAY ]

Finally at the age of going to kindergarten, which was why a five year old Ryoko stood outside of the room with her brother clinging to her as he cries still not ready for his sister to grow up.

The teacher just watched sweat drop on the side of their face, normally they tolerate toddlers crying for their guardian to not leave them, but it's a whole new story if it's the other way around.

Some parents even looked at the eighteen year old teenage male like he grew two heads, some even shook their head.

"Ryokocchi, please don't leave me!!" a crying Ryouta says as he cling to his sister, the teacher trying to pry the male off her soon to be student as it was nearing the time of class.

Finally after the teacher uncling the male off his sister they hurriedly picked up their cute student and ran towards the room.

Leaving Ryouta in the hallway teary eyed as he gaze at the window where he can see Ryoko.

There he saw other children start to walk up to Ryoko as they surround her with friendly smiles and tug her to where they play.

He pouted, feeling betrayed that he was that easy to be forgotten. Him, the brother who raised her for five years of her life.

But still, he smiled at how many people she would be friends with. With that he walked away and towards his car and drove towards Kaijo High for early practice.

Ryoko was confused.

Confused why kids her age are so loud while she was as quiet as a mouse. Confused why they wanted to be the princess when they could be a knight who saves the day, like her brother for example.

She watches them in horror as they told her to eat the dish they made when there wasn't even anything on the plastic pan they were playing with, should she call the teacher and tell them that her classmates were hallucinating? or would she act like nothing happened and be cool so they wouldn't cook her if she told on them to the teacher?

"H-hi.."

She perked up, gazing at the kid infront of her. He looks nervous as she assess him, he had his readhair, which reminds her of someone, styled in a bowl cut, eyes same color as his hair, he wore a plain white shirt paired with black trousers. He was tall, Ryoko noticed that he was taller than every kid in class, on his hand was a ball.

"d-do you wanna play with me?" stuttered the kid as almost everyone in class watch in silence.

"sure.." Ryoko stood up patting her bump to remove the layer of dust that may stuck in her skirt.

The kid visibly brighten as he grabbed Ryoko's hand and to outside.

"what do you wanna play, do you play volleyball?" The kid she still doesn't know the name of, asked.

Ryoko shook her head before answering, "basketball."

the kid visibly deflate, not knowing what sport the girl infront of him was.

"I don't know what that is but I'm gonna teach you how to play volleyball!"

(I don't know what age Tendou started to have interest in volleyball but I know it was when he's still a kid.)

"By the way I'm Satori! I don't know what my surname was." He introduced as he pushed his hand out to the girl.

"Kise Ryoko, how do you play volleyball?" she asked.

"well, first you gotta bend like this and put your arms like this, that's what they call uh... recieve!" Ryoko watch her newfound friend get into position, copying him.

This is what they did all afternoon until it was time for Ryouta to pick up his sister from kindergarten.

As he got out of his car, there infront of the gates he saw his sister, talking to a boy. Alarm bells started to ring inside his head as he was watching this.

"Ryokocchi!!!" He yelled as he ran to his sister saving him from the snotty nose boy.

"Onii-chan.." Ryoko saw her brother and waved goodbye to Tendou who mimicked her in return.

"Ryokocchi, what have I told you about going near boys? They have snotty noses! do you know that?"

After they got home Ryouta messaged the GoM informing them that Ryoko talked to a boy on her first day of school. The group chat was in mixed emotions, some asking who this boy was and what was his address, while there was some who asked if Ryoko had a good day. The latter being the rational one's Midorima, Momoi, and Kuroko.

The second day Ryoko got into school she was informed that Tendou Satori, moved to Miyagi as his family wanted to be near their relatives.

Skittles Club

Copycat
nvm, the brat moved
to Miyagi.

which was cool btw.

Daughter of Google
Kise-kun, that's not
very nice.

what if the boy was
only Ryo-chan's friend
bcs she's comfortable
with him?

Fortuneteller Carrot
Shame on you Kise.

Invisible Man
I'll go get the vanilla
shake to make Ryoko
feel better

Kagami-kun said that
he'll also be coming
with after our practice.

This chapter is from abesxxx, thanks for giving me a suggestion!

also, I'm back! And might give slow updates for now on.

1864 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.8K 962 34
Requests open! Also just know not all will be chosen
8.4K 89 20
idk what to put here-
613K 32.7K 108
AKASHI SEIJUUROU/SEIJURO FANFICTION. βžͺ 11-03-14 | 07-01-15
169K 3.3K 45
A One-Shot book for Knb~ Mostly Various X Kuroko unless requested to write other ships. :)) Disclaimer : I do not own the Knb characters and pictures...