The daily life of a full-leve...

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/218/218876/ Author: Erting Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-10-21 Late... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26-27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
112-118
119-120
121-124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
142-150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
181-186
187-190
191-196
197-202
203-210
211-218
219-225

Chapter 38

288 8 0
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 38 Two more

    Quan Zhengming rubbed his stomach just as he was about to stand up, but Quan Shengli immediately called to stop him: "Go wash the dishes!"

    Xu Yang was very discerning and raised his hand: "Let's go wash, I'll be responsible for washing dishes at home." He said we included Song Yuan next to him, but it was Fu Yanxue's assistant who responded, while Song Yuan smiled and stretched out her hands for manicure: "I only had my nails done yesterday, so it's a hassle to wash the dishes. You guys."

    Xu Yang: "..."

    Qu Zhong didn't refuse, he asked the others to go out to rest, leaving the kitchen to the active ones.

    And Song Yuan winked at Qu Zhong playfully, and followed him out of the dining room with a blushing face, which made Zhang Heng also puzzled for a while.

    The sky above is so blue that you can't even see a cloud.

    Just eating a meal, Fu Yanxue's entire back was wet with sweat, and Qiuhu's power was evident, but as soon as he walked out of the living room door, he felt as if he had entered an air-conditioned room.

    The slow wind washes every corner of the body with a cool breeze. This old house seems to be independent from the world, and all the troubles of the outside world are isolated from the house.

    Qu Zhong saw that everyone had eaten a lot, and this time he simply made a pot of hawthorn tea to digest.

    Quan Shengli and Lu Song each found a rocking chair and lay down, just swaying in a daze.

    Zhang Heng looked at Fu Yanxue, who was a little embarrassed. Although he didn't know the reason, he offered to take him to the village for a walk.

    "I just want to see the scenery around here." Fu Yanxue sighed in relief and stood up hastily. Qu Zhong looked amused and offered to lead the way.

    Anyway, the two old men slept for an hour and a half and couldn't wake up. Qu Zhong just took advantage of this time to chat with Zhang Heng.

    He found two thin blankets from the guest room to cover the two of them, and said hello to the people in the kitchen, and then Qu Zhong led them to the front door.

    Quan Zhengming chased after him at this moment. He wanted to ask Qu Zhong to take them to dig some wild mushrooms. He wanted to dig some and go back to honor the elders at home.

    Before Zhang Heng could speak, Fu Yanxue immediately said that he wanted to go too. When Qu Zhong saw this, he had to turn around and take someone to the back door.

    After the autumn tigers passed, the rain gradually decreased, and the mushrooms in the mountains were no longer suitable for picking. Qu Zhong called a few divine beasts to guard them in the mountains. He planned to pick more and come back to dry them for storage.

    For these people who have not exercised for a long time, it is difficult to climb the No. 4 hill. Song Yuan is wearing high heels again, and she is reluctant to go forward after just a few steps.

    Zhang Heng felt sorry for his girlfriend and offered to send her back again. Song Yuan pursed her lips and said, "You don't know how to ride a motorcycle. Are we going to walk back?"

    Lu Jun curled his lips secretly and shook his hand at Qu Zhong: "Then I'll take this auntie off. Brother Qu Zhong, you guys can go."

    Song Yuan, who was called auntie, almost died of anger. Since she was in the yard, this person didn't like to see her. She was obviously about the same age. Shouted a lot older.

    But when she looked back and saw Qu Zhong turning around quickly, she could only hold back her anger and climbed into the car.

    And Fu Yanxue was obviously very interested in the fruit trees in the mountains. This time is the season when the jujubes are ripe, and they can see the jujubes all the way along the way.

    "It's a pity that these jujubes are lost."

    "I plan to pick them up and dry them to make jujubes." Qu Zhong randomly picked up two fruits whose skins were slightly wrinkled from the sun. The dates are already red, and they can be picked up after a few days of drying.

    On the other hand, Fu Yanxue was surprised by another thing: "This date just fell to the ground. Are there no snakes, insects, rats and ants to eat it?"

    "No...I haven't seen it before." Qu Zhongwei A smile, not intending to explain more.

    With the existence of sparrow fish, no matter what animal it is, if you want to eat the fruit in Koushan, unless you think you have a long life.

    Except for the group of monkeys that Qu Zhong had allowed, other animals could only be greedy at the edge of the No. 4 hill.

    However, Qu Zhong will also pick up some fruits and put them at the foot of the mountain these days, so that other animals who can't get in can eat some.

    "Then..." Fu Yanxue also picked a yellow-orange-orange pear, and approached with some doubts. Out of the corner of his eye, he suddenly saw a shadow jumping over a treetop not far away, making what he said instantly forgotten in his mouth.

    Zhang Heng had been looking around, and just saw the passage of the golden monkeys.

    He pointed to the tree in the distance and shouted in surprise: "Qu Zhong, there are monkeys."

    "There are monkeys in the mountains near us, and it is normal for them to appear." Qu Zhong followed with a calm expression. Look up.

    The monkey king must have seen the crowd, and looked at them alertly with two pears in his hands , and the

    other monkeys also quickly got into the canopy to hide their figures.

    It wasn't until it saw that Qu Zhong was taking the lead, and then it made a short call to the sky, and when the other monkeys gradually came out, it simply swaggered to another tree to pick dates.

    The others held their breaths and watched cautiously as the daring monkeys hopped around in front of them, watching their tendency to run ever closer.

    Quan Zhengming kept turning the Buddha beads in his hand, and kept reciting in his mouth: "Bless the Buddha, bless the Buddha."

    "Huh?" Fu Yanxue suddenly said: "Why do these monkeys only pick the highest fruit, and they don't even on the ground? Pick it up."

    This...

    This is the agreement between Qu Zhong and the monkey group, that they can only pick some fruits that people can't reach. As for those on the low tree branches and the ground, they can't move.

    This is a secret that cannot be told. Of course, Qu Zhong can't explain it this way. He pulled his lips and gave a fairly reliable answer: "Maybe those fruits are the sweetest."

    "There is a possibility that animals can be us humans . It's much more sensitive." Quan Zhengming agreed, and then sighed at Qu Zhong: "These fruits of yours are even liked by monkeys, they must be very sweet."

    "You've eaten so much, but you still don't know the taste?" Qu Zhong joked.

    They just stood there and waited until the group of monkeys finished picking. The Monkey King glanced in their direction and turned towards Qu Zhong: "Oh oh..." He beat his chest twice before disappearing into the woods.

    "They... are they saying goodbye?" Fu Yanxue was shocked.

    "Let's go, don't you mean to dig for mushrooms?" Qu Zhong took the question lightly and let Fu Yanxue taste this orange pear while walking.

    This kind of pear has no name. It was made by Qu Zhong inadvertently grafting orange saplings and pear saplings in the space. Unexpectedly, this kind of absurd graft has grown such a strange fruit.

    Fu Yanxue wiped it casually, opened his mouth and took a bite, which immediately made him narrow his eyes: "It's sour and bitter."

    Qu Zhong blinked his eyes and smiled slyly: "This is skin, of course sour and bitter."

    "What?" Only then did Fu Yanxue carefully observe the fruit in his hand. It looked like a pear on the outside, but the peel turned out to be the tissue of an orange peel, and the white pulp inside was also petal by petal, with veins on it.

    Open a piece and try to take a bite, the juice explodes instantly, and the taste of orange soda spreads out. The rich

    juice has both the refreshingness of pear and the sweetness of orange.

    "It's delicious!"

    "This is a variety I accidentally discovered in the mountains. My grandmother has been serving it for many years, and it must taste good." Qu Zhong pushed the existence of this strange fruit to his grandmother.

    "This can be applied for intellectual property rights, and it will definitely sell well if it is used to squeeze juice." Fu Yanxue is indeed a businessman, and all he subconsciously thinks of in his mind are ways to make money.

    Qu Zhong smiled and shook his head: "It's not that exaggerated, you can plant whatever you want."

    Fu Yanxue's smile this time was completely from the heart, with a few white teeth showing under the corners of his raised lips, and finally he had the look of a young man. appearance.

    Zhang Heng followed him and stared at him secretly, and the person who laughed silly turned out to be the awkward "Mr. Picky".

    But when he thought about the person who was talking to Qu Zhong, he instantly felt that there was nothing strange about it.

    A few people walked to the back mountain while strolling. With Wuyue's opening, Quan Zhengming's courage became much more courageous, and he actually walked far ahead alone.

    As soon as he reached the mountain road connecting the two mountains, Qu Zhong heard him suddenly calling his name.

    "What's the matter?"

    Qu Zhong hurried forward a few steps, and after pulling away the calf-high grass, he immediately saw the hill-like pile of mushrooms on the ground.

    Mushrooms of various colors are piled in the middle of the road, and they are also cushioned with banana leaves.

    He instantly knew what the Monkey King meant just now, it was a gift for him.

    "Is this picked by those monkeys?" Zhang Heng's eyes kept looking to the right. There were a few monkeys squatting on the tree branches there, eating fruit in their mouths, and their eyes were full of goodwill.

    "It's them." Qu Zhong squatted down and picked up two red mushrooms.

    Looking at the other types of mushrooms, Qu Zhong found that they were all edible, except for some that were broken, at least a hundred kilograms.

    "Looks like we don't have to dig. I'm afraid they've picked everything around." Qu Zhong turned his head and motioned to Zhang Heng and the others to bring the basket over to pick it up.

    Before entering the mountain, they have returned with a full load.

    This short journey made Quan Zhengming always feel like a dream. The scene of people living in harmony with animals that was only on TV appeared in front of him. What's even better is that he also benefited from it.

    This feeling is amazing!

    When they returned to the house again, it had only been more than

    an achieved complete clarity and vision.

    And Qu Zhong and the others put down their things, seeing that it was still early, they went out again, this time they really went to the village to see.

    Lu Song was awakened and planned to go out for a walk with a few people. He ate too much at noon, and now his stomach is still a little bloated, so he has to walk to digest.

    As soon as the door was opened, the entire Yunshan Village was in sight.

    Duan's house is built at the highest point in Yunshan Village. When you open the door, you can see the fruit trees on the Panshan Highway. Qu Zhong did not take care of it. The fruit trees have hardly produced any results this year.

    Go down slowly along the cement road, and soon you can see the self-built houses of other families.

    They walked for several minutes, and almost no one was seen. Lu Song was very sad that no one lived in such a good environment, and his tone was full of regret.

    But Qu Zhong knew the situation in the village, so he did not agree.

    Even if the Duan family built a road for the village, it is still a remote rural area, and it is extremely inconvenient to go out or go home.

    For those elderly people who are sick and sick, the environment here is certainly not as convenient as in the city, and they can stay with their families, which is more important to them than a pleasant environment.

    "Why is it so hot." Zhang Heng wiped the sweat from the back of his neck and looked around suspiciously.

    There were obviously a lot of trees around, but as soon as he stepped out of the Duan's house, he could feel the heat wave coming, and soon his back was sweating.

    Fu Yanxue also felt the same way. He had only been out for ten minutes, and he could not wait to go back immediately.

    There are only a dozen or so households in the village, and the tour can be finished soon. Seeing that everyone is too hot, Qu Zhong suggested to go to the nearby village chief's house to buy a watermelon to eat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

315K 9.7K 32
Maybe you weren't the one for me, but deep down I wanted you to be. g!p Camila oops
107K 1.9K 109
https://m.shubaow.net/120/120408/ Author: puppets will hurt Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-04-24 Latest: Chapter 109 Extra Story r...
40.9K 407 162
https://m.shubaow.net/181/181983/ Author: Gooman Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-03-15 Latest: Chapter 162 The Daily Life of the Pr...
76.5K 2.7K 104
Coming Into Your World I Fell In Love With You| "I'm...In love with someone who's in a TV show?! And he's not even in the show he's supposed to be a...