The daily life of a full-leve...

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/218/218876/ Author: Erting Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-10-21 Late... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26-27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
112-118
119-120
121-124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
142-150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
181-186
187-190
191-196
197-202
203-210
211-218
219-225

Chapter 35

315 5 0
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 35 One more

    A young girl who was burying her emails suddenly lit up and slid a chair to Zhang Heng's side: "Manager, does your friend open an orchard?"

    "You are not concentrating on work and eavesdropping on my calls..."

    Zhang Heng pointed his finger on the keyboard Crackling and banging, he didn't seem unhappy about it, that's how it is in the office, gossip and ranting about the company are daily pastimes.

    "Who told you to speak so loudly." Not only was the

    girl not afraid, she asked directly, and the others in the office were not surprised, and continued to wait for Zhang Heng's next words.

    Who's calling... they're a couple!

    "Yeah, I heard that there is an orchard, and the business is pretty good." Zhang Heng replied helplessly.

    Song Yuan blinked, Zhang Heng immediately guessed what the hell she had in mind, and sure enough, she suddenly suggested: "Didn't the company let us entertain that difficult customer, or we'll invite him to this orchard to let him feel Let 's live in the real countryside!"

    Zhang Heng tapped his fingers on the keyboard, and subconsciously opposed Song Yuan's proposal: "My friend runs an orchard, not a farmhouse, so he can find a villa then."

    "Manager Zhang , I think what Sister Song said is a good idea." Suddenly someone said again.

    "Oh? How to say..." Zhang Heng turned his head, and the other party turned his pen with a thoughtful look on his face: "That client is too picky, wasn't the resort he chose last year disliked, saying that the traces of man-made are too heavy, then we simply let him go. Let's experience the countryside."

    "Experience?"

    Song Yuan snapped her fingers, her pretty face full of smiles: "That's right, it was your friend's house, I see why he disliked the food in public."

    Song Yuan's words made Zhang Heng ponder. He still remembered the scene when he was pointed at the nose and called the food unpalatable last year. Thinking about it, he couldn't help but shiver, and immediately picked up the mobile phone on the table.

    October 3rd.

    Just after going outside the backyard to feed the chickens some grass produced by the space, Sancai immediately told Qu Zhong that the car she had seen before was blocked at the door again.

    Qu Zhong counted the days and guessed that it should be the day for Quan Shengli to return to the clinic.

    Sure enough, before he closed the back door, Lu Jun ran to call him.

    But this time, not only Quan Shengli came back, but Lu Song, whom Qu

    Zhong had seen on the phone, also came along. As soon as he saw Qu Zhong, he immediately waved to him with a smile: "Boy Qu, come quickly."

    Qu Zhong approach.

    Different from Quan Shengli's murderous look, Lu Song has a kind face, and thick earlobes make people feel gentle at first glance.

    He smiled and patted Qu Zhong on the shoulder, and thanked him very solemnly. He thanked Qu Zhong for curing Lu Jun's illness, and even helped him regain his smile. This single seedling is the hope of their entire Lu family. Indirectly saved their entire Lu family.

    The words were so serious that Qu Zhong was too embarrassed to be praised, so he could only wave his hands to push back.

    Lu Song didn't reluctantly, and quickly took off the string of beads from his wrist: "This is what Grandma Lu Jun asked for at the temple, and it is for your grandfather to play with."

    "This..."

    "It is for your grandfather, it's a greeting, isn't it? Thank you!" Luzon repeated.

    "Brother Qu Zhong, just accept it. My grandma asked for it after running many times." Lu Jun hurriedly helped.

    "Then I'll thank Grandpa Lu on behalf of my grandfather."

    Not to mention the material of this bracelet, Quzhong couldn't refuse this bracelet alone. He smiled and took the bracelet, and put it on his wrist. This made Lu Song even more satisfied with a smile.

    As the saying goes, people are short-handed, so after Qu Zhong accepted the bracelet, he warmly welcomed people in.

    Quan Shengli next to him almost missed Quan Zhengming, causing Lu Jun, who had watched it all over, to endure it for a long time without laughing.

    The empty-handed Quan Zhengming also raised his brows at Quan Shengli, completely ignoring his father's murderous look.

    After leading the people to the yard, Qu Zhong said, "It's still early, I'll give you Grandpa Quan's needles later, why don't you rest first?"

    "Boy Qu, where are you going?" Lu Song looked at the trees under the tree. He immediately asked, Qu Zhong pointed to the valley: "I'm going to the mountain to pick some fruits and vegetables, and I have a friend coming later." When

    Zhang Heng asked him for help on the phone a few days ago, Qu Zhong quickly agreed. , The promised time was today, he got up early and planned to come, but he didn't expect the two groups of people to meet together so coincidentally.

    "The relationship is good, we have a good time today." Lu Song smiled.

    Not to mention that Lu Song was more ambitious than Quan Shengli, not only did he not show the feeling of being neglected, but he also offered to follow

    him to the mountains to help.

    When Quan Shengli heard this, he immediately said angrily, "I can ride a tricycle, and I'll help you pull it."

    This was bullying Lu Song's inconvenience, so he directly put it on the bar. Qu Zhong laughed, and it was a tacit approval of several people. ask.

    Maybe it was because he hadn't ridden a tricycle for decades. After getting in the car, Quan Zhengming was more nervous than his two elders.

    So when others were sighing, he just stared at the road ahead.

    Fortunately, the first half of the road is a cement road, and the car is still stable.

    As soon as he arrived at the rest area, Quan Shengli was attracted by the scenery in front of him.

    This valley is very well planned by Qu Zhong. Vegetables of various colors are overlapped, and the closest to them is the pumpkin vine that climbs half of the railing, which makes the platform of the rest area look green. .

    "The environment of Qu Xiaozi's house is really good."

    Lu Song was very moved by the scenery surrounded by mountains. A small river passed through it, and the shadows of shrimps could still be seen in the clear river water.

    What's more important is that the breeze hits, and all the heat dissipates, which makes people very uncomfortable. Refreshing.

    Qu Zhong parked the car and pushed out a cart from the warehouse: "Lu Jun, take your two grandfathers to pick some vegetables, and I'll go up the mountain to catch some fish.

    " ...they all have a nanny at home and a driver when they go out!

    "Then I'll take you to see what to pick first."    ground? "     Looking at this honest child who was the only one working, Qu Zhong could only squat down and teach him slowly.     "I see. "Lu Jun nodded honestly.     "Then you can just dig from the side with a hoe. This is a nest." "

The corn in the field is already in season, and Qu Zhong demonstrates how to break     off     another corn: "Here's a few." The palm-length green beans, Qu Zhong pointed to this again and ordered, Lu Jun suddenly pointed to a field and shouted, "Brother Qu Zhong, the vegetables in this field are all broken.

    " It means the potatoes are ripe!" Qu Zhong explained patiently.

    There was a sudden click in the vegetable field in the distance, and several people turned to look. A fat white dog with red ears took a bite of the cucumber and chewed it with relish.

    The pale green juice flowed down the corners of his mouth to the white fur on his chest, dyeing the fur in a large area.

    It looks like I have eaten a lot there.

    "Is that a cucumber?" Lu Jun thought he was dazzled, and rubbed his eyes again.

    "Well, it's a fruit cucumber, so it looks a little round." The varieties brought out in this

    space only have the shape of a cucumber on the outer skin, and the taste inside is actually more like a fruit, which is also the favorite of Lingmo dogs. eat fruit.

    It is fragrant when eaten raw, sweet after eating, and crisp when fried, which is very suitable for eating in hot weather.

    Quan Zhengming seemed to stare at the Lingmo dog. For some reason, he swallowed his saliva.

    "Qu Zhong... Can I pick a cucumber and eat it?" In the

    end, the desire to eat prevailed, and Quan Zhengming said embarrassedly.

    "Pick what you want to eat, just don't waste it." Qu Zhong replied.

    So, Quan Zhengming ran a few steps away, quickly picked up several cucumbers and came back, squatted by the river and washed them casually, and handed the two largest of them to Lu Song and Quan Shengli.

    The rest he asked Lu Jun and Qu Zhong, neither of them wanted, he immediately kicked into his trouser pocket with a smile.

    Lu Jun didn't like cucumbers, and Qu Zhong didn't want to eat them.

    Kacha -

    Kacha -

    the sound of biting cucumbers is everywhere, Lu Song just took the first bite, his eyes lit up immediately: "This cucumber tastes good, relieves the heat!"

    "And it has a sweet taste." Quan Shengli also commented.

    The low-lying several acres of land here in Quzhong planted a lot of green vegetables, and after they had all pointed one by one, they folded up the mountain.

    Lu Song looked at the top of No. 4 Hill, which was covered by mist, turned around and asked Lu Jun: "The fish in this mountain are really wild?"

    "It's 100% wild, I've only seen Brother Qu Zhong throw the wild grass in the mountain to feed the fish. "Lu Jun squatted down and carefully dug the soft ground with his hoe. When he lifted it up again, there was exactly half a potato stuck on the blade of the hoe.

    Lu Jun: "..."

    "Boy Qu said we're going to dig a few potatoes?" Quan Shengli suddenly asked.

    Everyone: "..."

    Qu Zhong hurried down the mountain after catching three fish. He still felt uneasy about the people below.

    Fortunately, he came in time, Lu Jun had already dug up several potatoes, not only made himself muddy, but also dared not start.

    When Qu Zhong stopped the car and came over, he had already started to use his hands.

    As for the other two old men, they wandered to other fields long ago, and Quan Zhengming went directly to the cucumber field to perform "eating and broadcasting" with Lingmo Dog.

    "You see a lot higher than the others here

    As the hoe fell, a nest of potatoes connected to the roots were turned up, each about the size of a fist, Qu Zhong shook it off with the hoe, and the potatoes quickly revealed their true purple skin.

    "Now you can pick them up ." Woke up. After the

    potatoes were dug up, Qu Zhong broke two cabbages in the field next to them. After putting the things away, the two old men Lu Song also came back after shopping and picked a lot of vegetables.

    The vegetables they picked were all shapes . Almost 90% of the dishes that are different from ordinary vegetables are the varieties that Qu Zhong brought out from the space.

    As for the vegetables that Qu Zhong explained, there are only one or two kinds of vegetables mixed in.

    "Then let's go back first. "It's almost time to see the food, Qu Zhong was about to go back to the house, but the two old men shook their heads: "My grandfather and I want to go up the mountain and go for a walk. "

    "Grandpa, your legs are inconvenient, right?" "Lu Jun was worried.

    Lu Song's leg was injured while performing official duties in the army. As he got older, his movements became slower and slower. When it was windy and rainy, he could not sleep because of the pain.

    "Let Lu Jun rides a tricycle and pulls you there, and by the way, pick up some fruit and come back. Qu Zhong suggested.

    The two ordinary tricycles bought last time have been delivered, and they are parked in the warehouse now. The vehicles are smaller and easier to operate.

    Lu Jun also thought it was a good idea, and only asked the two to wait for him here. , go to ride by yourself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2K 67 5
ကျောင်းသူလေးကို မုဒိမ်း ကျင်တာ အများအပါး ပါသောကြောင့် ကျောင်းသူ.ကျောင်းသားများ ကျော်သွားပေးပါ 21++
232K 7K 25
Ariel Phoenix Belle is a normal pure-blood wizard. She has her best friend, Jordan Swan, who is a muggle-born. They're also friends with Lily and non...
185K 6.4K 16
Y/N and Taehyung are married couple. This marriage are forced by their own parents. Taehyung already has a lover , Y/N didn't know that. Y/N : What...
40.5K 359 190
Short Title : IALST Alternate Title : 我是科技之光[快穿] Status : Completed Author : 十尾兔 Genre : Drama, Fantasy, Sci-fi Everyone thought that the most powerf...