The daily life of a full-leve...

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/218/218876/ Author: Erting Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-10-21 Late... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26-27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
112-118
119-120
121-124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
142-150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
181-186
187-190
191-196
197-202
203-210
211-218
219-225

Chapter 34

310 5 0
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 34

    "Don't get close, don't get close." Lu Jun could only press his hand and said, he found a position a few steps away and squatted down.

    Qu Zhong patted its head, then turned to look at Lu Jun: "Don't pat me in the face."

    "I know!" Lu Jun nodded, looking enviously at Qu Zhong stretched out his finger to tap the little monkey's head, and then touched the little monkey's head again. Touching its tail, the little monkey lay obediently still, with a very happy expression.

    "There should be a group of monkeys in this mountain." The

    little monkey looked healthy and didn't look like he was wandering alone. Lu Jun took out his mobile phone and turned around to observe.

    This observation really made him see a few adult monkeys squatting on a nearby tree branch. They were all looking in Qu Zhong's direction, and they didn't show the panic they should have shown when they saw a human.

    Lu Jun suppressed the ecstasy in his heart, and moved his steps in a squatting posture, while pointing his mobile phone at the monkey group.

    Qu Zhong put down the little monkey and patted its back lightly.

    The little monkey ran back to the group of monkeys one step at a time. Qu Zhong stood up and grabbed Lu Jun: "Don't get too close." The

    largest monkey in the group stepped forward and rushed to Qu Zhong: " Hawhawhaw—" He called out several times, and Sancai immediately translated in his ear: "This is the monkey king of the monkeys, and he wants to lead the monkeys to live in this mountain."

    Qu Zhong nodded lightly, pretending to be Bending down to clean up the tools, he explained to Sancai: "You can stay, but you can't ruin my fruit trees."

    "They dare not, that is the territory of the sparrow fish." Sancai was full of confidence.

    Qu Zhong's words Sancai were quickly translated to the Monkey King. After he heard it, he raised his arms and jumped several times in excitement. The other monkeys in the monkey group quickly understood what it meant, and everyone began to raise their hair and scream.

    But the sudden restlessness made Lu Jun take a few steps back in fright.

    "Did we accidentally invade their territory!" Seeing that Qu Zhong had packed up his things, Lu Jun took his hand and quickly turned around: "Let's go quickly."

    "Didn't you want to touch the little monkey just now? , would you be afraid?" Qu Zhong still wanted to tease.

    "Small cute, big scary."

    "It's okay, there is Wuyue!" Qu Zhong pouted towards Wuyue not far away, motioning Lu Jun to look at it.

    Wu Yue found a place with lots of weeds to lie down, Wan Li Xue and Yi Zhang Hei were rolling around nearby, completely indifferent to the

    monkeys .

    The monkey group also stopped calling at this moment. The monkey king looked sideways at the direction of the No. 4 hill. After Qu Zhong nodded again, he climbed up the tree and led the monkey group to that direction.

    Qu Zhong roughly counted the number. There were eleven adult monkeys and four little monkeys, a relatively small group of monkeys. No wonder they migrated to this mountain. It is difficult to guarantee the survival of the group in the deep mountains. .     After the monkeys were gone, Qu Zhong planned to continue to go deeper into the mountains. The phone in the bag suddenly made a loud noise, and several groups of birds in the surrounding bushes were startled.     The call was from Duan Weiguo, saying that the village chief of Yunshan Village had something to discuss with him.     The village chief...     Of the more than a dozen families in Yunshan Village, most of them are empty houses. The old people in the village were taken to the city by their children.     This village chief is an existence with no sense of existence. It has been more than half a year since Qu Zhong came back, and it seems that this is the first time he has appeared.     Qu Zhong hung up the phone suspiciously, and went back to Duan's house with Lu Jun from the path. Although they walked very fast, it was only an hour later when they returned home.     The village chief Huang Jin and Duan Weiguo were sitting under the tree drinking tea. They didn't look impatient at all. When they heard the footsteps in the backyard, they slowly turned their heads and smiled.     "Hello Uncle Huang!" Qu Zhongma Shan called out nicely.

    "Going into the mountains?" Huang Jin glanced at the mud on the soles of Qu Zhong's shoes, and sighed at Duan Weiguo: "There are no young people in our village who are still willing to stay in the village!"

    "You are thinking of your own grandson. Right." Duan Weiguo saw through it at a glance.

    "Yeah." Huang Jin sighed and suddenly changed the conversation: "However, the little grandson is coming back recently, and he said he wants to start a business."

    Qu Zhong found a stool and sat down, listening to the two of them while arranging the dug up. Gallatella.

    Judging by the village chief's posture, it was not because of official business. As for the purpose, Qu Zhong waited for him to speak.     Duan Weiguo

    should think so too. Not only did he not ask, but instead he sighed a few words: "Yes, the children now have a lot of ideas."

I want to ask if your land is still rented out?"

    "My grandson has tossed the land in my house, don't you know the village chief!"

    Duan Weiguo immediately returned.

    "Then, do you plan to rent the collective land in our village, Qu Zhong?" Huang Jin looked at Qu Zhong.

    It turned out to be waiting here...

    Qu Zhong shook his head: "This valley is enough for me to toss."

    "My grandson is going to come back to contract the land in the village to make organic tea." Huang Jin smiled and explained the purpose, obviously for the imminent A lively home is happy.

    "Then rent it, anyway, the land has been empty for so many years." Duan Weiguo said.

    "That's fine! I'll talk to you first, and I'll have a clue when the village shows the secret." After Huang Jin finished speaking, he planned to get up, but Qu Zhong suddenly thought of the monkeys in the mountains, and also stood up: "The village Chang, I want to contract the mountains behind us."

    "It is possible to contract, but that area is designated as a protected area and cannot be developed!" Huang Jin was also happy, and immediately confessed to Qu Zhong.

    More than ten years ago, some people wanted to contract these two mountains to be a holiday resort. However, a lot of wild animals were discovered during the exploration of the terrain. According to the above documents, the development of these mountains is not allowed to destroy vegetation.

    So, put it on hold for today.

    Qu Zhong nodded to indicate that he knew: "I just want to grow some herbs in the mountains, but there is no other use."

    "Grow herbs!" Huang Jin thought about it, and nodded in agreement: "Then we will bring it up together during the meeting. ."

    After sending the people away, Duan Weiguo found an opportunity to ask Qu Zhong what to do with those few mountains that could only be seen and could not be used.

    It was Lu Jun who handed over his mobile phone at the right time and talked about how a few people saw monkeys in the mountains.

    "So you are afraid that other people will enter the mountains and hurt these animals?"

    "That's right!" Qu Zhong nodded, these mountains will be the habitats of these animals in the future. People are not good.

    Huang Jin waited for Qu Zhong for a long time, but he didn't expect that it was just for such a trivial matter. After cleaning up the mushrooms in his hand, Qu Zhong had nothing to do, so he just watched Lu Jun edit the video.

    As soon as Lu Jun's Weibo was opened, countless private messages popped up.

    Seeing that the phone was stuck, Lu Jun turned his head to look at Qu Zhong bitterly: "Brother Qu Zhong, why don't you start a Weibo yourself!"

    "Weibo?"

    Lu Jun was actually right. You can't always bother him with everything. To promote the orchard, it is definitely

    better to operate it yourself.

    After thinking for a few seconds, Qu Zhong simply nodded in agreement.

    Weibo was actually registered when I was in college, but the last post on Weibo was still a campus scene taken seven years ago when I graduated from college.

    "Brother Qu Zhong, your Weibo has become an antique."

    The miserable seven fans on Weibo made Lu Jun laugh. He quickly asked Qu Zhong to pay attention to himself, and then reposted the videos about Hanako.

    Qu Zhong modified his Weibo name from the previous Qu Shan Liushui to him and the dogs.

    As for the avatar Qu Zhong, the phoenix was chosen, and the reduced avatar could only see a big red rooster. This avatar full of middle-aged and elderly atmosphere made Lu Jun laugh, but he did not propose to modify it.

    This is in line with Qu Zhong's usual style.

    ...gorgeous understated!

    "Then you pin a Weibo, and I'll edit the video and send it to you."

    "Okay!"

    When Lu Jun got busy with his computer, Qu Zhong simply found a sofa and lay down, in order to edit the pinned Weibo, the whole person was full of distractions. in tangle.

    However, after all the gorgeous rhetoric he thought of were denied by him, Qu Zhong simply put a few photos of Zhang Huazi in the yard, with only three words: "Wait for the meal!"

    Di-di-di-

    just a few seconds after the Weibo was posted, a prompt sounded in the background to remind Qu Zhong that someone had sent a private message.

    When I clicked on it, it turned out to be Zhang Heng, a roommate who I hadn't seen for several years, and one of his seven fans. When Weibo was opened, several people in the dormitory had already contacted each other.

    [Zhang Heng; shocked! ! ! You actually posted on Weibo, I almost thought you had been hacked. ]

    [Qu Zhong: I cheated my corpse to claim my life, are you afraid? 】

    When the two of them were reading, they kept joking for three sentences. When Qu Zhong saw each other's name, he subconsciously joked.

    Zhang Heng sent countless exclamation points in succession, saying that he was finally determined to be the real master.

    [Qu Zhong; aren't you in country xx, I remember it's midnight there, why don't you sleep? ]

    [Zhang Heng;...]

    [Qu Zhong:? 】

    The two could only use symbols to express their feelings. Zhang Heng followed Qu Zhong's question mark and sent another message [I've been back in China for more than a year, but you don't even know it. ]

    [Qu Zhong;...]

    This time Qu Zhong really can only express his feelings with an exclamation mark, and his feelings of apology

    make him unable to quibble.

    [Zhang Heng: Forget it, let me call you, so I can report on my life in the past few years. ]

    [Qu Zhong; Well, my phone number has not changed. 】

    Withdrawing from the private message, Zhang Heng reluctantly smiled twice, which immediately attracted the attention of his colleagues in the office.

    This is an office with more than ten people. It is the second business department of xx company. As the manager of the department, Zhang Heng is under everyone's attention.

    Seeing that he couldn't stop sighing, an enthusiastic colleague immediately came up and asked, "Manager Zhang, is there any new indicator in the company?"

    "No, it's just an old classmate."

    Zhang Heng waved his hand and picked up the mobile phone on the table. After walking out of the office, the phone number that he hadn't called in several years was still lying in the phone book. He pressed the call button, and soon came a familiar and unfamiliar voice on the opposite side.

    Both of them talked about their changes in the past few years. When he heard that Qu Zhong resigned and went home to farm, Zhang Heng was not surprised at all.

    He remembered the person who spent all day in the test field when he was studying. He was so focused and indifferent, and he was the only guy in their entire dormitory who still insisted on majoring in college.

    "You are still you, nothing has changed." Zhang Heng said.

    Finally, after Qu Zhong invited Zhang Heng to be a guest at home, he slowly hung up the phone.

    Zhang Heng's depression dissipated, and he returned to the office with his mobile phone contentedly. Although he made the call in the aisle, the glass door of the office was not soundproof, and everyone in the office heard the content of his call.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 6.4K 16
Y/N and Taehyung are married couple. This marriage are forced by their own parents. Taehyung already has a lover , Y/N didn't know that. Y/N : What...
37.2K 1.4K 32
"Come on, come on, don't leave me like this I thought I had you figured out Something's gone terribly wrong You're all I wanted Come on, come on, don...
148K 6.4K 29
!Adult/Possessive and Asshole!
16.9K 169 78
Author: Menglangyu Category: Through Rebirth Posting time: 2021-09-04 Latest: Chapter 94 The Straw Chicken Man Eating Soft Rice Through rebirth finis...