The daily life of a full-leve...

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/218/218876/ Author: Erting Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-10-21 Late... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26-27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
112-118
119-120
121-124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
142-150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
181-186
187-190
191-196
197-202
203-210
211-218
219-225

Chapter 33

355 5 0
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 33

    Just a few minutes after the tricycle drove up the mountain, Zhang He, who came for the first time, kept rubbing his arms: "Dad, why do I feel so cold."

    "Cold?" Zhang Wei looked up to see the trees covered The sky that lives in: "This is not the case in this mountain!" As soon as he finished speaking, he suddenly

    shivered , and goosebumps appeared on his arms. When he entered the mountain, he found that the forest seemed to be shrouded in mist, and the heat of the outside world was isolated from the outside, as if a hood had been added.

    Zhang He smiled and turned his head to look left and right: "But the air in this forest is really fresh, I think my lungs are much cleaner."

    "You said that, the air is really good! Usually I don't pay attention to it. "The

    two father and son took a few breaths and joked that the air here can sell for a good price.

    "Here it is!"

    As soon as Qu Zhong's car stopped, Lu Jun curiously ran to the water pool to take pictures. These days, people kept sending private messages to him to ask him about the dog in the video. After obtaining Qu Zhong's consent, he put the The location was uploaded on Weibo together.

    Today, I followed Qu Zhong into the mountains, one is to be a helper, and the other is to take some pictures of the environment in the mountains and upload them together, so as to achieve the purpose of really promoting the orchard.     The other people's attention was focused on the mist on the pool surface. The mist Qu Zhong only thought it was a temporary phenomenon after the sparrows had swept the site, but now it seems... the mist in the mountains drifted away from here. .     With the existence of this layer of fog, the water surface can hardly be seen clearly, and only the sound of splashes of fish swimming and beating can be heard occasionally.     "This water pool is really like a fairyland."     Zhang He thought that this water pool was originally like this, but after a few seconds of amazement, he searched for fish nets everywhere, but Zhang Wei's surprise was not so easy to pass, he turned his head and hurriedly went Ask Qu Zhong.

    He cares more about the fish in this pool than Qu Zhong. If the temperature is so cold, if the fish freeze to death, what will happen to the business of his restaurant that has finally come up.

    Qu Zhong waved his hand and said it was fine: "This pool is like this a lot of the time, and the fish won't freeze

    to death." After Zhang Wei finally fished out with confidence, Qu Zhong looked up in the direction of the cave. For spiritual communication, only the three-color

    translation .

    After this question, Qu Zhong learned that the place shrouded in fog was the territory of the sparrow fish.

    Even Duan Zhai... was successfully classified as its own territory.

    "Okay..."

    "Brother Qu Zhong, what are you talking about..." Lu Jun accidentally heard Qu Zhong's self-talk. He held up his mobile phone and approached excitedly, just to show him himself Photographed works.

    "It's nothing... just talking to himself!"

    Lu Jun's filming skills are excellent, and the water pool was filmed by him to give the feeling of a fairyland in the TV series. A mist shrouded in waterfalls and interspersed, and fruit trees hung with fruit. Like an embellishment, the whole picture looks comfortable and desirable.

    "I really should let Xiazhou learn with you."

    "Hey!" Lu Jun looked back at the screen and quickly clicked something on his phone: "Wait for me to adjust the brightness and add music... I'm sure your orchard will be full. "

    Then I'll trouble you. I'll stew a few more chickens for you to make up." As

    autumn approaches, the pears in the woods begin to ripen, which is different from other fruits that can be eaten when they are ripe. As soon as the pears fell off the tree, they were so rotten that they could no longer be eaten.

    In today's society, it is indeed a good way to use the Internet to promote. In addition, Lu Jun mentioned the incident on Weibo, Qu Zhong decided to simply follow this trend and launch the orchard.

    Completely different from Qu Zhong's apologetic thoughts, when Lu Jun heard that his talent was recognized, he was completely motivated to publicize it well. Except for Qu Zhong's face, he planned to obtain materials for the entire environment of Yunshan Village.

    In the next few days, Qu Zhong hardly saw him again except during the meal time.

    After explaining to Lu Jun, Qu Zhong drove to the county seat, intending to visit a place that sells tricycles.

    Peng Sheng should have heard from Zhang Wei that he was going to buy a car. He specifically called him a few days ago, saying that he had been introduced by a reliable friend and asked him if he wanted to check the situation.

    As soon as Qu Zhong heard it, he immediately agreed and went out on a weekend when Duan Weiguo went home.

    According to the positioning given by Peng Sheng, Qu Zhongxian drove to his fruit shop.

    The roads in Yijiang County are old, and Peng Sheng's fruit shop is near the hospital. When the car reaches the street next to it, it is impossible to drive in. Qu Zhong had to find a neighborhood to park the car and walk there by himself.

    Thinking of going to visit, Qu Zhong also brought some vegetables and a chicken that he had grown.

    In such a short journey, Qu Zhong has gained countless turns. A young man with a handsome face is carrying a basket full of vegetables and a chicken in his hand. Anyone will take a second look.

    With so much scrutiny and curiosity, Qu Zhong easily found the huge yellow sign.

    "Hundred Orchards!"

    According to the information sent by Peng Sheng's WeChat, Qu Zhong came over from the opposite side after confirming.

    This street is next to the hospital, surrounded by restaurants. When it is time to eat, the whole street is full of people, and there is also a long queue in front of the Baiguoyuan.

    Qu Zhong glanced at the crowd, but did not see Peng Sheng's figure. He was about to walk in from the shop next to him to have a look, when suddenly a middle-aged man shouted contemptuously, "Line up!"

    "Me?"

    He was the only one in the shop on the left, and everyone looked at him. Qu Zhong pointed at the tip of his nose doubtfully: "I don't buy fruit, I'm looking for someone."     "

    Looking for someone?"

, Peng Sheng's eyes lit up, he opened the baffle and drilled out.

    "Welcome!"

    Peng Sheng was busy inviting people into the store, and the crowd in the queue all looked back, and anxiously alternated between the phone in the store and the road.

    "They are."

    "Wait for today's fruits!"

    "You mean the ones in the back mountain of my house?"

    "That's right." Peng Sheng nodded again and again, pointing to the empty shelves on the right and sighing with emotion: "Every day they are sold. If you don't have one left, you won't be able to buy it if you don't come early."

    There are several rooms at the back of the fruit store, in addition to one of them being used as a warehouse, there is also a rest room.

    It was dark and cramped inside, not suitable for entertaining guests. Peng Sheng dragged a stool out and placed Qu Zhong next to the cashier, where there was a table for them to rest and eat.

    "These are freshly planted vegetables, and these are free-range chickens."

    "Look at how polite you are. We should thank you very much."

    Hearing Peng Sheng's voice, Dong, who had just come out of the lounge Ying hurriedly took it with a smile, praising Qu Zhong's youth and pouring tea.

    These vegetables were still carrying soil, and they looked like they had just been pulled out of the soil. The emerald green color made Dong Ying, a typical city dweller, feel extremely happy, and inevitably became a little more enthusiastic about Qu Zhong.

    Qu Zhong was sitting in a position where he could see the crowd in line. The basket was placed under his feet. The food inside made the sharp-eyed people in the crowd see it thoroughly. A girl who was still wearing a bank uniform laughed and mocked Peng Sheng: "Boss, is your family planning to sell all the vegetables together?"

    "Don't look down on these dishes." Peng Sheng stood up and pointed to the basket in a very exaggerated way: "Boss Qu's vegetables are watered with mountain spring water, don't you know..."

    This is the first time Qu Zhong has seen Peng Victory in bragging skills, that mouth opening and closing, literally blew the environment of Qu Zhong's family into a fairyland.

    "The fruit trees in the mountains..."

    "Fruit? Boss Peng, your fruit is from this young man." An uncle immediately grabbed the words in his words and turned his attention to Qu Chung.

    Instantly felt that Qu Zhong, who was being watched by countless eyes, said: "..."

    Peng Sheng was also calm, hehe smiled as a default: "Boss Qu's orchard is in Duping Town, everyone is welcome to pick it in person."

    Dong Ying told Qu Zhong Not only did he not stop him, he also found a small blackboard and wrote down the exact location of Qu Zhong's house and hung it at the door.

    A fat middle-aged man with glasses immediately took a photo with his mobile phone, and then continued to return to the crowd to line up.

    Director Fu was one of the first batch of loyal fans of Qu Zhong fruit. On weekdays, he would ask the proprietress to leave some for him to pick up after get off work, but today his father-in-law asked him to buy more fruit to give away, so he got up early and came to line up.

    He thought it would be enough to run for a few more days, but now that he has the address, he can directly take his mother-in-law's family to the orchard to buy enough, and he can save a lot of trouble.

    After standing on tiptoe and glancing at Qu Zhong for a few more times, Director Fu finally stood up and started editing the leave application for tomorrow on his mobile phone.

    After lunch, Peng Sheng immediately took Qu Zhong to the motorcycle shop he mentioned.

    The store mainly sells electric vehicles. This kind of motorcycles that cannot be used on the road can only be used in the countryside. Few people buy them in the city, so the number is not large.

    As soon as the boss heard that he wanted four, he hurriedly called his counterparts in the city to ask for the quantity. After confirming that the stock was sufficient, he discussed the price with Qu Zhong.

    "This kind of ordinary four thousand two." The boss gave the price.

This is almost the same as the price
Qu , but this kind of ordinary cannot be lifted and lowered, and can only be moved up and down manually.

    Qu Zhong found several models that could be lifted and lowered from his mobile phone and asked for prices.

    "This one costs 16,000, and I have to go to Tongzhou to pull it."

    "Then I will need two ordinary cars and two such lift cars." Qu Zhong directly set the number, and quickly paid the deposit to stay. address.

    Tongzhou family.

    "You stinky boy, how can you play this chess."

    Early in the morning, Quan Shengsheng's resounding scolding resounded throughout the room, and Quan Zhengting, who was forced to play chess by him, rubbed himself reluctantly. eyebrows.

    "Victory, come and take the antihypertensive medicine, don't forget what Mr. Qu said." Quan's mother handed over the water glass and medicine, and persuaded warmly.

    Don't look at Quan Mu, who is nearly ninety years old, but even Quan Sheng is afraid of talking at home.

    "Grandma!" Quan Zhengting called for help.

    "Your father is in good spirits, so you can accompany him." The whole mother ignored it.

    The hand that had just been stretched out was slapped by Quan Shengli again, and Quan Zhengting could only choose another position to put down the chess piece without tears. But the torment of them also intensified.

    Now he misses his cheeky big brother so much... At least he can be beaten.

    Di- di-di-the doorbell rang regularly, and just after the nanny opened the door, Lu Song took the lead in carrying a bottle of wine, followed by the old comrades who retired at the same time.

    The total victory counted the number of people, four.

    This is their old comrades in the same class are all here.

    "Why are you here!"

    Quan Shengli not only didn't get up, but also stared hard for several times. Of course, he knew in his heart that these old guys were for the chickens raised in the backyard. They finally got them out of his son's hands. Of course, he didn't want to be so easy. people.

    "Bring good wine, don't drink it!"

    "What good wine."

    "Laojiao, 70-year-old wine."

    Lu Song was not afraid of his face. After shaking the wine in his hand a few times, he responded with a smile. General first army.

    "Drink, why don't you drink it..."

    Quan Shengli is an alcoholic. Even the security guards in the community know that he has been unable to walk due to illness in the past two years. He still needs to take two sips of this wine. Hearing it is such a good wine, he immediately He stood up .

    "Cough!" Quan's mother coughed lightly, and Quan Shengli ignored it, but she turned her index finger and added, "Just drink two glasses, and don't drink more."

    "Aunt Quan will have two good dishes at noon. , drink two cups of Xiangxiangzui per person."

    "I know you care about those chickens in the backyard, so kill them so you can eat enough." The mother was relieved, and she planned to go to the backyard to catch chickens.

    This cadre community is good everywhere, that is, the kitchens of this family are all in one direction. After opening the windows, the smell of the vegetables in the kitchen will definitely waft into the yard of the next door.

    The chickens that Quan Shengli brought back were quietly taken away by Quan Zhengming, two were given to the Lu family, and one was given to the family of other close comrades-in-arms, leaving seven chickens. The mother stewed two more for the children.

    The nanny thought that the chicken should still be stewed in a crock pot, so she moved a small tandoor stove to stew in the yard. The meat was not cooked yet, and the smell was unbearable for the two children next to her.

    Children cry and want to eat at home, but adults have no choice but to shamelessly come to ask what to eat.

    They are all decades-old acquaintances, and it is not easy for the whole mother to tell others to buy it by herself. Everyone who came to ask her family gave her a bowl. Before the meal time, the chicken soup in the crock pot was already delivered.

    No way, the nanny had to stew two more quickly, and this time she didn't even dare to open the kitchen window, so she saved the jar.

    But the news that the whole family bought the best free-standing chicken quickly spread in the community. Quan Shengli could only shirk that someone had sent him a few chickens to replenish his health, which suppressed the news.

    But others believed it. His old friends were not the ones who believed easily. After eating their own, they put their minds on Quan Victory.

    "Where did you get this chicken from? My old lady said that the chicken didn't even eat corn and rice, and it lost weight after two days of raising it." As soon as the

    army sat down, he started to ask this question again. It looks different from ordinary feed chickens. The chicken claws are quite sharp. Not long after I got home, I scratched a few deep marks on the wall.

    "It was raised by the boy Qu who treated me personally."

    "Boy Qu, you're an old man called affectionate."

    "That's right, I'm going to go again in just two days, you can't be envious."

    Quan Shengli did not hide his old friend, but raised his eyebrows shyly, which immediately attracted Lu Song's retort, the army looked at the two of them left and right, and suddenly thought of Lu Jun: "You don't mean that your grandson is still living in the doctor's house. , can't be this kid."

    "Yeah! My Lu family owes a big favor." Lu Song sighed.

    His words made Quan Shengli stunned for a moment, and he immediately remembered that he left empty-handed. The more he thought about it, the more he felt blushing. He quickly waved his hand to stop the discussion, picked up his mobile phone and called Quan Zhengming.

    As soon as the phone call was made, it was a scolding and scolding, and the scolding was pleasant, which made Quan Zhengming hurry up and prepare the gift of thanks.

    Lu Song immediately read something between the lines, his thick eyebrows stood up, his eyes were full of anger: "Have you used the power in your hand to oppress others?"

    "Am I that kind of person!"

    Quansheng immediately argued, but the person who never lied opened his mouth and immediately let Lu Song catch the strangeness: "Look at your natural expression, you can see that you didn't take my words at all when you went there." But it hit his heart at that time, Quan Shengli reluctantly nodded in recognition, and touched his nose in embarrassment.

    "I think you've been sitting in the top position for a long time, and you don't know how to respect people at all." Lu Song was still angry.

    "I will definitely apologize when I go back."     "

    It's almost the same."

    After seeing what the two had said, the army interjected at the right time: "Is that place really that good?"

What he recalled in his mind was the feeling when he pushed open the back door: "There...there is always a very comfortable feeling."

    Several people fell silent, Lu Song didn't know what to think, and shivered in his pocket. Took half a day.

    When everyone saw it, Lu Song took out his mobile phone. Instead of making a call, he sent a video invitation to Lu Jun directly.

    As soon as the video was connected, Lu Jun's laughter came, the screen was full of green, and several people tilted their heads to look, and found that the mobile phone had fallen into the grass.

    A few seconds later, Lu Jun picked up the phone with a grass ring on top of his head.

    "Xiaojun, where are you?"

    "Grandpa, I'm taking pictures in the mountains."

    As Lu Jun said that, he turned the camera of his mobile phone and took pictures of the scenery around him.

    Early in the morning, Qu Zhong took him to

    the mountain behind the No. 4 mountain. That mountain was also owned by Yunshan Village, and almost no one set foot on it.

    The camera is full of lush greenery and big trees with no head in sight. In the distance, Qu Zhong is digging something with his back to the camera. Lu Jun stepped forward and let the people on the camera finally see clearly.

    Qu Zhong is picking mushrooms, which are brown mushrooms.

    "Brother Qu Zhong, this is my grandfather."

    "Hello, Grandpa Lu, I'm Qu Zhong!"

    Qu Zhong turned around, smiled at the phone camera, waved his hand, and said enthusiastically, "I have a chance to come and play at home. "

    Okay, I will definitely go." Lu Song also smiled.

    Lu Jun's laugh sounded again, the camera suddenly turned, and several people immediately saw a big white dog tearing at the bark not far away.

    The brown bark quickly tore a big hole as it was pulled. Qu Zhong asked Lu Jun to help: "That's cinnamon, Lu Jun, you help it catch it."

    The camera of the phone immediately turned towards Fortunately, the sky will return to normal in an instant. Lu Jun smiled apologetically: "I forgot that I was still making a video with grandpa. Grandpa, I hung up first. There are a lot of things today."

    Just finished speaking, the phone beeped, Lu Jun hangs up the phone.

    Lu Song and the others: "..."

    In just over a minute, Lu Jun's happiness and green eyes made them have different degrees of thought.

    Of course... if they don't say it, no one else will know.

    "Huazi even knows cinnamon?"

    Just after hanging up the phone, Lu Jun trotted all the way to Huazi, and quickly helped her tear off a large piece of bark. He hurriedly stopped him: "Leave the rest, although these are enough to eat."

"Okay, then I'll continue to shoot." It
's the two adjacent mountains, but Lu Jun always feels that there is a world of difference. He doesn't feel scared at all when he is on the top of the No. 4 mountain. He can travel freely in the mountains to take pictures, but When he entered this mountain, he only felt gloomy and cold.

    Fortunately, Wu Yue was walking around the periphery, and Qu Zhong also had a calm look on his face, which made him calm down.

    "Don't go too far."

    Qu Zhong didn't look up, and asked in a warm voice.

    As soon as Lu Jun walked away, Rou Tuanzi immediately followed, and one person and one dog took pictures not far from Wuyue.

    What Qu

    Zhong is digging is a kind of mushroom called Gallus spp., regardless of the length of the slap on the ground, the underground part can be more than half a meter long. You can only use a small hoe to dig little by little, and it will break with a little force. Bacteria handle.

    Sancai sat on Qu Zhong's shoulder, and seeing his focused expression, she couldn't help but say, "Master, many animals in this mountain are hiding in the dark to see you."

    "Look at me?" .

    "They probably smelled the smell of the mountain next door."

    "They dare not go there?"

    "Well! There is a sparrow, who would dare to go without its consent." The

    three-color white leaves flicked slightly, and a burst of green light Crossing Qu Zhong's eyes, he immediately saw animals hiding in the grass in the distance.

    There were several sika deer hiding in the bushes, and a large group of birds hiding in the canopy crouched on the trees. Qu Zhong also saw a lot of monkeys, and everyone was hiding very deeply. No wonder there was no movement in the forest.

    Qu Zhong retracted his gaze and continued digging the hole, but he didn't show much interest in it. Having seen all kinds of spiritual beasts in Cultivation/World, these ordinary animals became much more tasteless.

    But his eyes just now seemed to give those animals courage. The woods not far away suddenly shook a few times, and a little monkey covered in gold jumped down from the tree, quickly jumped over the grass, and ran to the vicinity of Wuyue.

    Wu Yue glanced at it, then withdrew her gaze and continued to be alert, this non-threatening creature was not within its attack range.

    "You're quite brave!"

    A long golden tail swept across Qu Zhong's hand holding the hoe, and a little monkey not much bigger than the soles of his feet was looking up at him, his big eyes full of curiosity and closeness.

    Qu Zhong stretched out his palm, and it immediately climbed up, the whole body lying in his palm.

    This kind of monkey is called Liujin monkey. It is a species unique to Tongzhou. It has thick golden hair all over its body. The adult monkey is about the size of a husky and belongs to the larger species.

    But the juvenile monkey is extremely cute, and it takes two years to become an adult. The monkey in Qu Zhong's hand looks like it is only a few months old. It is full of fluff and feels like a plush toy.

    "Haw—" the little monkey called out twice, laying down in his palm relaxed.

    Lu Jun, who was not far away, also found the situation here, and rushed over in surprise and joy. The little monkey immediately raised his head to warn and let out a low roar.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.7K 1.7K 35
"Come on, come on, don't leave me like this I thought I had you figured out Something's gone terribly wrong You're all I wanted Come on, come on, don...
21.5K 264 89
https://m.shubaow.net/174/174262/ Part 2 Author: white eggplant Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-01-26 Latest: Chapter 290 Fanwai 2...
389K 14.5K 26
"မောင် မဆိုးစမ်းနဲ့ကွယ်" "ကျုပ်ကိုမချုပ်ခြယ်နဲ့"
5.9K 84 81
Author: eye-catching Category: Danmei fan fiction Status: Completed The fruit shop on the corner has just opened, and it has caused widespread contro...