The daily life of a full-leve...

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/218/218876/ Author: Erting Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-10-21 Late... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26-27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
112-118
119-120
121-124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
142-150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
181-186
187-190
191-196
197-202
203-210
211-218
219-225

Chapter 32

314 9 0
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 32

    "I won't lose it, all of my land is behind it."

    Qu Zhong gestured in a circle, and the endless mountains and forests made Quan Zhengming swallow everything he was about to say. .

    Mountain...

    Qu Zhong looked strangely at Quan Zhengming, who kept muttering the word mountain in his mouth, and thought he was thinking of going to the countryside to buy a mountain.

    When he returned to the old house after picking some dishes at the back of the house, Quan Zhengjun had already bought back a tub and rice, and was squatting in the yard with Lu Jun to study his dark blue eyes.

    "Take the bucket to..."

    Looking around at the house in the front yard, Qu Zhong had to ask them to carry the bucket to the east guest room in the backyard. The bathroom in that room was bigger, so he could put it down and buy a bigger one. bath tub.

    Quan Shengli was still sleeping soundly in the front yard at this time, completely unaware of the huge movements made by several people.

    It wasn't until Qu Zhong boiled the potion that he woke him up.

    One pot of medicinal juice needs to be mixed with three buckets of hot water. As soon as the water is mixed in, Lu Jun immediately pointed out in amazement: "I saw that the medicinal baths in the TV series are all brown, why is this like white water.

    " This medicine is too strong, and if you soak it directly, the skin will burn off a layer." Qu Zhong exaggeratedly made a tearing motion on his arm.

    This medicinal material is mixed with a few herbs from the cultivation/world, with a slight spiritual energy, which has the effect of washing the marrow and clearing the veins. Qu Zhong is diluted with a lot of water, and the effect can only help the blood circulation of the whole body of Quansheng, wash away Lots of toxins in his body.

    This is a powerful medicine, the pain is no less than the pain of breaking a bone and reconnecting it, but the pain lasts only a few minutes, so Qu Zhong decided to use it once.

    Quan Shengli was escorted in, his eyes stopped in the steaming water, and he started to unbutton his clothes without any hesitation.

    All the people present were men, and there was no one to avoid. Everyone worked together to put the old man into the bucket. Qu Zhong saw that Quan Zhengming was still wiping the sweat from his forehead and was about to retreat.

    "Come on! The two of you hold the old man down, don't let him get up."

    "What?" The

    two of them were stunned, not knowing what Qu Zhong meant, but soon, they heard Quan Sheng's efforts coming from the barrel. Endured groaning.

    After being a

    soldier all his life, the old man's endurance was stronger than Qu Zhong thought. It took more than a minute for the water in the bucket to start to slosh.

    Qu Zhong stepped onto Quan Sheng's shoulders with a single stride: "If you don't hurry up and hold it down, the effect of the medicine will be gone.

    "

    "Lu Jun, hand me the silver needle."

    "Ah... it hurts... ah..."

    Quan Shengli's dull cry of pain finally overflowed from his mouth. The two brothers in the family were amazed, and their subordinates worked harder. Qu Zhong saw that the old man had begun to climb up, and immediately took the silver needle to find the acupoint and pierced it.

    This acupoint can temporarily block the pain, but it cannot be used for a long time, and the damage to the nerves is not small.

    When Quansheng finally calmed down, Qu Zhong counted down silently for a minute, and immediately pulled out the silver needle. Although he began to struggle again, his strength was getting weaker and weaker, and he finally calmed down in a few minutes.

    This scene made Lu Jun stunned, holding a silver needle bag in both hands, wondering if he should ease the atmosphere.

    "Let's go."

    "Huh—"

    Quan Zhengming took a step back with a long exhalation, shaking his shirt with both hands, looking at the other two, they were almost as miserable as him, and Qu Zhong in front was even more miserable. Even my head got wet.

    "It won't be so painful next time." Quan Zhengjun had some lingering fears.

    The old man has been on the battlefield for half his life, and there are countless injuries on his body. In the early years, he had never been in such pain after knee surgery, which shows how powerful this light brown decoction is.

    Thinking of this, Quan Zhengjun lowered his head and glanced at the bath tub. The mist in the tub had turned into a black potion, which made him stunned for a moment. He could only quickly turn his inquiring eyes to Qu Zhong.

    "It's normal, just soak it for another hour. Close the door and don't let the temperature drop."

    After wiping his wet face, Qu Zhong turned around and walked out, followed by Lu Jun who followed closely.

    Those bright respectful eyes made Qu Zhong a little dumbfounded. The child was still pure, and put all expressions on his face. At first glance, he grew up in a loving family and had never experienced the beatings of society.

    "You want to help?" Qu Zhong decided to give him a good experience.

    "Yeah!" Lu Jun nodded his head madly,

    like .

    "Then go and deal with the chicken, I'll take a bath."

    Lu Jun: ... dumbfounded!

    The early morning sun warmed people's body with a slight heat. Quan Shengli stood in the front yard and stretched a lot. The breakfast just now was so heavy that he could only stand and walk slowly to digest. .

    There was a faint movement at the back door, and he slowly moved to the back door with a cane.

    As soon as the door was opened, two big white dogs squeezed in from the outside. Each dog carried a vegetable basket in his mouth. He couldn't see what was inside.

    Because...he was quickly attracted by the scenery outside the door.

    The mountains in the distance are like a painting, all kinds of greens are superimposed on each other, and the cool wind blows across his face, making Quan Shengli feel that his entire body is enveloped in an extremely comfortable feeling.

    "It's a really nice place here."

    After thinking about it for a long time, he could only say such a compliment dryly, and after taking a few breaths of fresh air, he closed the door reluctantly.

    His mind that had been chaotic for many years was surprisingly awake today, and even his eyes were much clearer. Every place in the Duan family's old house made Quansheng strange for a long time, especially the colorful herbs in the backyard. He even got closer. Smelled for a long time.

    When Quan Zhengjun finally found him, he and Wu Yue were staring at each other with wide eyes.

    "This dog is more aggressive than the military dogs in our barracks." Quan Shengli said.

    Quan Zhengjun completely agreed with this. He just wanted to ask Qu Zhong in the front yard to ask Qu Zhong to go to the military camp for breeding. Such excellent genes don't need to be wasted too much.

    Unexpectedly, when Qu Zhong heard it, he even spit out the tea in his mouth. He only said that this dog was brought back from outside by Hanako, and he has no right to take it away. easy.

    "Yes..."

    "Ugh-" Wu Yue stood up from the sofa mountain, staring at Quan Zhengjun with cold eyes, the muscles of her front legs bulging, and she looked like she was about to attack at any time.

    "Forget it, let's go home." Quan Zhengjun gave up almost instantly, the dog's hostility towards him was not generally strong.

    "Where's your eldest brother?"

    "You're pestering Qu Zhong to sell chickens to him, saying it's to send to uncles and aunts in the community."

    Quan Shengli glanced at his

    dull little son, and could only sigh deeply: "You If you are half as smart as your brother, I don't need to be shy to pave the way for you."

    Quan Zhengjun was speechless for a while...

    And Qu Zhong here had no choice but to take Quan Zhengming to the back of the house to catch chickens. .

    "Qu Zhong, I feel like I'm full of energy today, look!"

    Qu Zhong looked at Quan Zhengming gesticulating his muscles with tears and laughter, and could only say it again: "Only fifteen, if there are more, there will be no more."

    Although helpless, Qu Zhong also had to admit that Quan Zhengming's mouth was powerful. Last night, he said that this chicken grew up on Chinese medicine, and the meat was slightly sweet.

    "Okay!" When the

    whole family left the old house, Qu Zhong once again saw those men in black uniforms, but this time, there were many more chickens screaming in the expensive car.

    As soon as the car drove onto the expressway, Quan Shengli glanced at the eldest son beside him and snorted several times on purpose.

    When Quan Zhengming finally found out about the question, he pointed to the car behind him with a cold face: "I confiscated you chickens."

    "Dad!"

    "Don't think that I don't know what you think about your kid's mind all day. Liar boy is a gift, I think you are planning to eat and drink with your friends."

    Quan Zhengming, who was told the truth embarrassedly touched his nose, and immediately and cheekily proposed to discuss: "Then leave me five?"

    "One, do you like to take it or not..."

    "It's successful, just one for each." Quan Zhengming quickly compromised, only daring to mutter in a low voice: "I am the only one who is embarrassed, and in the end I don't even have a portion to eat. "

    The Jun Zhengjun sitting in the front row has been observing the face of Quan Victory through the rearview mirror.

    Seeing how angry he was when he was training his elder brother, Quan Zhengjun did not suspect that the old man was a patient at all.

    Suddenly... he hurriedly turned his head and asked, "Dad, have you taken your medicine today?"

    "No!"

    "Then you don't feel dizzy?"

    "No, I feel very relaxed all over my body, I haven't taken it for decades. It's so easy." After speaking, Quan Shengli also did a few chest expansion exercises in the car.

    "This Qu Zhong is really a genius doctor. I can understand why Lu Yuanchao asked us to give gifts?" As soon as Quan

    Zhengming's words came out, the three people in the car froze.

    Quan Shengli threw a look at him: "Then what about the things you prepared."

    "Forgot to take it out..."

    "..."

    Qu Zhong didn't seem to care about the few people who didn't mention the money, until they left. , He looked as usual, and when the car was still on the path, they saw someone riding a bicycle and taking Lu Jun into the mountain.

    "What a weirdo..." Quan Zhengjun concluded.

    As soon as the tricycle arrived at the rest area, Qu Zhong saw Zhang Wei's van appear at the foot of the mountain.

    "Uncle Zhang, this is going up to catch fish."

    "Yeah, take my son for a walk today, and he will catch him in the future."

    Since the road in the mountain has been filled up a lot, you can drive a tricycle directly up the mountain. Zhang Wei Every day I arrive here waiting for Qu Zhong's tricycle.

    "Let's go together then, I just happened to go up the mountain to see."

    Qu Zhong mainly wanted to ask if the wind of Duanzhai's house had something to do with it, and then he took Lu Jun up the mountain to pick up some fruit.

    When the dogs in the car pockets saw that someone was about to take the car, they immediately jumped off one by one, which made Lu Jun, who was startled, press his phone again and again.

    "Your car is quite old, I didn't think about changing it."

    As soon as the person sat down, the car suddenly creaked. It sounded like an old man's knee joint, and Qu Zhong patted the seat and clicked it. Nodding: "It's time to change, but you have to go to the county seat."

    "Peng Sheng is in the county seat, let him help you find out, so that you don't have to run."

    "I'll take a look first."

    Qu Zhong is not a troublemaker It's human nature, but sooner or later this car will have to be bought, so he still decided to take a trip in these few days, just to buy a few more cars.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.7K 1.4K 33
"Come on, come on, don't leave me like this I thought I had you figured out Something's gone terribly wrong You're all I wanted Come on, come on, don...
9.3K 117 8
https://m.shubaow.net/186/186401/ I just want to be the second generation of the rich, I lost and became the richest man By: Hot Stove Category: Rebi...
231K 7.8K 41
After years of abuse Anastasia has shut herself within emotionless walls. Even if the physical and mental abuse have broken her to the high extent, h...
31.9K 464 102
https://m.shubaow.net/230/230933/ Author: black girl Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-01-16 Newest: Chapter 102 rebirth finished 227...