The daily life of a full-leve...

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/218/218876/ Author: Erting Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-10-21 Late... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26-27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
112-118
119-120
121-124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
142-150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
181-186
187-190
191-196
197-202
203-210
211-218
219-225

Chapter 29

337 7 0
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 29 Golden Scale Water

    Since the dirt roads on several hills have been rammed a few days ago, Qu Zhong's tricycle has been able to drive up smoothly.

    "Master, I can smell the breath of Big Eyes."

    When passing through the deep pool, Sancai suddenly flew up and swept towards the cave where the sparrow was located very excitedly.

    Seemingly sensing the arrival of Qu Zhong, the water surface of the pool suddenly rippled, a pure golden fish head slowly protruded from the water surface, and then quickly swam in their direction.

    "Dragon sparrow...fish?"

    Qu Zhong was a little unsure, just looking at the fish head, the fish was a circle bigger than the sparrow fish, not to mention its golden color.

    The head of the fish lightly tapped, and the voice of an adult man suddenly sounded: "I'm a sparrow fish, the master can call me dragon sparrow in the future."

    "The dragon sparrow fish has recovered a lot, and has been able to communicate with his spiritual sense. It seems that Big eyes help a lot."

    Sancai flew back quickly after watching the liveliness, it flew around the pool and could clearly perceive the existence of the snake, but it was still unable to find it with divine sense, indicating that the other party's cultivation base and Compare yourself.

    "Long Que, hello!"

    Qu Zhong stretched out his hand as if he was about to shake hands with Long Que.

    The gods and beasts: "..." Longpinyu

    : "..."

    Sancai laughed happily, and the body with the thickness of the thumb rolled several times on Qu Zhong's shoulder: "Master, sometimes I really don't know what you are thinking about. , you actually want to shake hands with a fish, haha..."     Qu

    Zhong touched his nose embarrassedly, and then put his hand into the water: "This is a welcome ceremony, to welcome our new partner."

Somewhat happy, the fish head jumped directly to the surface of the water after Qu Zhong's palm, revealing its golden scales, the black mark on the fish tail emitted a burst of light, the light should shine on the stone wall behind the pool, and a mist rose from the water surface.

    "Master, the sparrow fish is recognizing the territory, and this will be its home in the future!"

    "Home?" The

    dark green pool water gradually turned dark green, the mist floated on the water, and occasionally fish jumped out of the water, even Even the cave where the sparrows inhabited was enlarged a bit, and bursts of golden light appeared in it.

    "This fish is going to live." Wu Yue walked to the water's edge, lowered her head and sniffed the water: "How many people

    can't get the golden scale water, and it has become a fish pond."

    "Golden scale water?" Qu Zhong also learned it. Holding two handfuls of water, I got close and smelled it, and I could clearly smell a faint fishy smell.

    "Golden scale water, you can get a hundred blessings, and drink it often to live forever!" Sancai explained immediately.

    Ho!

    Qu Zhong let go of his fingers and stood up with his knees on his knees: "Then I can't sell this fish to Uncle Zhang's grilled fish shop?" The

    golden fish head suddenly emerged from the water again, and the fish tail slapped a few times. After it got into the water, it     replied , "Master, don't worry, no one can drink this golden scale water except you.

    "

"

    Suddenly, a small blue snake flew out of the stone cave above the water pool, and flew onto Qu Zhong's shoulder without any mistake, with three dumb hairs on the cold snake's head standing dumbfoundedly: "Master, you asked me to have it. What's the matter?"

    "Is it the cultivation that you helped to restore to Lupike?"

    "I helped a little bit, after all, it is also the master's spirit beast, and it is also necessary to help each other." Big eyes are very modest.

    "Okay, it would be great if they all had your consciousness."

    Qu Zhong simply held his big eyes in his palms, greeted the sparrow fish behind him, and the group walked up the mountain again.

    But while walking, Qu Zhong felt that something was wrong. There were rustling sounds everywhere in the surrounding grass, and it came from not only one direction.

    "There are snakes around here?"

    "There should be a lot of them!" Sancai glanced at him and swept Qu Zhong's neck with the blade in dissatisfaction: "It's all because of the big eyes, these snakes are coming for it.

    " After speaking, snakes swam out of the grass one by one, and the distance of about ten meters around Qu Zhong was soon surrounded by a lot of dense piles.

    Rao is Qu Zhonghan, who is used to seeing big scenes and unconsciously rises from the soles of his feet. It is really not a good feeling to be stared at by so many pairs of cold eyes.

    Big Eyes apologetically pasted Qu Zhong's face, and flew over the snakes with a whistle, and bursts of blue light shone down. The snakes quickly lowered their heads, and even the snake's eyes gradually closed. became quiet.

    "I estimate that there will be no snakes within ten kilometers in the future." Sancai said.

    "Although I don't have any ill will towards these snakes, but... they are really scary."

    As soon as Qu Zhong's voice

    fell, the snakes opened their eyes neatly, and after tapping their heads three times, they disappeared one by one. in the grass.

    Big Eye flew back and explained, "They won't be around here anymore, they'll all come to see me."

    "Understand, understand!" Qu Zhong waved his hand, it was a bit like a world phoenix met Hundreds of birds are facing the phoenix, and the younger brothers will all come to meet the boss of this ethnic group.

    Beep beep—

    a rush of phone calls.

    The caller ID was from Zhang Chaohong. There was a guest at home, and he asked him to go home quickly.

    When I get home, I see... this guest is very familiar.

    Xia Zhou was lying on the sofa in the living room, surrounded by several boxes and bags. Xia Jiang was talking to Duan Weiguo with a sullen face. When Qu Zhong first stepped into the living room, Xia Zhou was caught by his ear.

    "Grandpa, didn't you say you won't pull my ears?"

    "You kid, you will cause us trouble. This time, not only will I trouble you, but Grandpa Duan will also be troubled." Xia Jiang clenched his teeth and threw his hand, wishing to kick immediately Kick the shameful guy home.

    "What's the trouble with this, there are a lot of houses in the house, and you can live as long as you like." Duan Weiguo returned.

    Qu Zhong laughed and shouted: "Grandpa Xia" and then bent down and put some wild grapes picked on the coffee table. Xia Zhou almost jumped up and went to grab a bunch. This monkey's anxious action immediately attracted Xia Jiang again. snort.

    "Grandpa Xia, try it quickly, these are wild grapes."

    Qu Zhong quickly put out the fire, picked up the largest bunch and handed it over. The wild grapes were two laps smaller than those sold on the market, and the fruit was only about the size of your little finger.

    Xia Jiang took it, picked two of them and ate them, and immediately smiled on his face: "This wild grape is delicious!"

    Xia Zhou slapped half of it and threw it into his mouth, and the sweetness instantly filled his entire mouth. It tasted like he was eating an enhanced version of grape-flavored soda, which made him so happy that he narrowed his eyes.

    "The wild fruits here are better than the ones sold in the city."

    "Eat more if you like it."

    "I will have the opportunity to eat it in the future. I want to try them all." Xia Zhou smiled and winked at Qu Zhong. eyes twice.

    Qu Zhong immediately understood, and the more he knew about Xia Zhou, the more he knew the character of this person under his hilarious smile. He had a firm goal, and he would definitely do whatever he decided

    . There is always a kind of anger that hates iron.

    "Grandpa, you see that Qu Zhong has agreed, you have no reason this time!"

    Because of his excitement, Xia Zhou opened his mouth and gave a victory. Dyeing a strip of purple made Xia Jiang's brows twitch, and he couldn't help but scolded again.

    "Okay, okay, let the children play here for a few days, let's have a good drink!"

    Duan Weiguo hurriedly said haha, and took Xia Jiang to the yard for tea with Zhang Chaohong's dissatisfied eyes.

    "You guys are chatting, I have to watch your grandfather, lest he get drunk again."

    Zhang Chaohong followed step by step, leaving the living room to the two young people who obviously wanted to discuss business affairs.

    "You really decided to make a short video?"

    "Of course, or I'll be scolded so much for nothing." Xia Zhou stared, the grapes in the basket became his vent, and he was directly eaten by a cow chewing peony. .

    "Just do it if you want to, just don't let me show my face!"

    "It's so fast, I have to do a lot of preparations, and I have to try it on my video account first." Xia Zhou thought for a while, then turned from He took out a piece of paper from the bag with the camera and handed it over: "Look at the contract, let's try it for three months."

    "Contract!" I

    didn't expect Xia Zhou to be so formal, so Qu Zhong took it and glanced at it. , and soon signed his name under the contract.

    The contract should be said to be inclined towards Qu Zhong's side. Xia Zhou gets four and six for the video income they get. All the filming and post-editing are produced by Xia Zhou, and he just needs to follow his normal daily life.

    This video is not shot every day. I find one day in half a month to shoot it. At other times, Xiazhou will go back to Tongzhou for editing, uploading and publicity.

    Seeing that Qu Zhong was so cheerful, Xia Zhou quickly put on a cheap face again: "Aren't you afraid that I will trick you?"

    "If you're not afraid of being skinned by Grandpa Xia..." Qu Zhong smiled back.

    "Sure enough... acquaintances are not easy to start."

    "Hahaha, you are really..." The

    two of them giggled and giggled to finalize the matter. At that time, Xia Jiang's wine hadn't even been in his stomach. Hearing that Qu Zhong had agreed, he apologized apologetically to Duan Weiguo several times.

    As soon as Duan Weiguo was happy, he got up and went to the backyard to dig him under the tree and bury him.

    After several years of wine, what Zhang Chaohong had stopped did not say. Instead, Qu Zhong first waved his hand to stop it: "Grandpa Xia has severe fatty liver and cannot drink alcohol."

    "Severe fatty liver?"

    "Well, and his liver function is already damaged. It's serious, but you can't drink liquor anymore."

    "You can tell just by looking at it?"

    Xia Zhou's expression can only be described as shock. During Xia Jiang's physical examination last year, the doctor had already said that he had moderate fatty liver. The old man didn't take it seriously at all when he adjusted his diet and strengthened his exercise. He didn't expect Qu Zhong to see it at a glance.

    Besides... Qu Zhong also said it was severe, which shocked Xia Zhou and worried.

    "Can this fatty liver be cured?" Xia Zhou asked quickly.

    "Yes, it's enough to add medicine to exercise." Qu Zhong returned.

    "Exercise..." Xia Zhou carefully glanced at Xia Jiang, and he saw that his brows were so wrinkled that the flies could be caught, so he could only try to ask again, "Can you just take medicine without exercising!" Side motioned Qu Zhong to look at Xia Jiang.

    "Okay, I'll prescribe a medicinal bath for Grandpa Xia to bubble." The

    old child, the old child, became stubborn when he got old. Qu Zhong turned around and went to the warehouse in the backyard. get out.

    The salutes that Xiazhou brought today were all daily necessities. He hadn't brought the real photography equipment yet. In addition, he was still worried about Xia Jiang's condition. He decided to go back to Tongzhou first and wait for the old man to be arranged. Now, let's step on it again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 215 35
"You will see the world out of my eyes. Everything that happend, how it happend, when it happend." -Builder "Strange text for a dairy, isn't it?" I...
12.6K 193 24
https://m.shubaow.net/253/253797/ Author: Meng Langyu Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022-07-06 Latest: Chapter 136 The Father W...
19.2K 309 22
https://m.shubaow.net/271/271230/ Author: Hua Xinghe Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022-12-28 Latest: Chapter 218, end of text ...
75K 2.7K 104
Coming Into Your World I Fell In Love With You| "I'm...In love with someone who's in a TV show?! And he's not even in the show he's supposed to be a...