The daily life of a full-leve...

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/218/218876/ Author: Erting Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-10-21 Late... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26-27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
112-118
119-120
121-124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
142-150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
181-186
187-190
191-196
197-202
203-210
211-218
219-225

Chapter 22

389 9 0
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 22 Dragon Sparrow

    The eight-year-old boy was wearing denim overalls, his dark short hair quivered softly with his walking pace, and his fair skin made him a smart child.

    ...if his eyes hadn't been fixed on the toy in his hand!

    Liu Bin beside him was very satisfied. This was the first time the child went out without losing his temper. Such a well-behaved appearance gave him hope for recovery.

    Qu Zhong put down his chopsticks and gently pushed aside the plate. Just now he was thinking about not wasting food, but now he is very glad that Mrs. Liu came to rescue him.

    If he eats more...he is likely to have indigestion!

    "Yuting, call your uncle!"

    Mrs. Liu bent over and rubbed the child's head with a smile. Liu Yuting raised his head and glanced at Qu Zhong, his eyes drifting in an unknown direction, he turned his head slightly and nodded slightly. .

    Although he didn't speak, it was already a good signal that the child could understand the adult's words and even respond.

    The effect of the fish nourished by the sparrow fish is even more effective than Qu Zhong expected. He nodded to Mrs. Liu and pointed to the seat opposite Xu Mo: "Sit down, uncle, let me show you." The

    child He sat down obediently and covered his face with a toy. Qu Zhong repeated patiently, and Liu Yuting finally stretched out his right hand.

    Except for Duan Weiguo, who was waiting for the result while eating, the hearts of the other Liu family members were all in their throats, especially Mrs. Liu, who completely ignored the gazes of the other students, standing with their hands folded and chanting the Buddha's name.

    Students passing by will all turn their heads to look, including Luna, who has long noticed this.

    She sat at a table next to her with a dinner plate, and stretched out half of her body, just to hear what the people were saying.

    It was such an action that made her grateful for her gossip in the following decades.

    At the surrounding table, Qu Zhong stretched out his left hand and gently rubbed the back of Liu Yuting's neck. This was a very common move, but Sister Liu, who was standing beside him, quickly smelled it for a while. The taste of Chinese medicine.

    The smell is like the smell of lawn after a heavy rain, the grass and soil mix together, making people feel refreshed all at once.

    "This ointment will be applied to the back of the child's neck every morning, just like I did just now."

    When Qu Zhong retracted his hand, there was a square jasper-colored ointment in his palm. No one saw when he took it out. When was it in my hand again.

    Sister Liu took it with both hands, and the smell she smelled just now drifted over again. She carefully wrapped it in tissue paper, and put it into the lunch box that hadn't been cooked yet.

    "The child is slowly recovering, and it will get better and better!"

    "Great, it really wasn't our hallucination." Liu Bin rubbed his hands together excitedly, and in such a blink of an eye, he felt that Liu Yuting seemed to be back again. It has changed a bit, and even the swaying eyes have become much brighter.

    This time it really wasn't his hallucination. Qu Zhong just took out the astringent cream that he specially made for Liu Yuting. It used several spiritual herbs that are only available in the fairy world, which can have the effect of calming the mind and clearing the eyes.

    "Doctor Qu, your medical skills are really amazing." Xu Mo saw the changes in the child with his own eyes, and his admiration for Qu Zhong was raised several degrees.

    "You're complimented!" "Take the

    child home to rest, you can usually teach him to start reading." Qu Zhong explained again, seeing that Liu Bin and his wife already understood, he patted his knees and stood up: " I still have something to go to the county seat, so I'll go first!"

    "Yes, he still has to go into the city to buy fry, so he can't delay any longer." Duan Weiguo quickly explained.

    The number of students eating gradually decreased, and it was estimated that it was almost time for class, so Liu Bin could not leave Qu Zhong any longer, so he could only nod his head happily.

    "goodbye."

    After waving goodbye to a few people, Qu Zhong turned around and looked directly at Luna, who had been looking at him just now. Seeing that the other party was just a curious student, he turned and left the cafeteria.

    "Doctor..." Luna poked at the rice on the plate and muttered softly.

    ***

    After putting the purchased fry into the deep pool, the chinchilla suddenly popped out of the water, and the golden fish eyes turned left and right twice, looking a little puzzled.

    "Master, the sparrow fish is asking why you want to put the fry in, do you think there are too few fish." Seeing this, Sancai explained next to him.

    "No, no!" Qu Zhong quickly waved his hand, touched the tip of his nose, and then explained: "I have to catch so many fish every day, and it will be finished soon, so what if I don't add more."

    Besides...the money for selling fish It all went into his pocket, which was a small compensation!

    Bang -

    A huge splash of water suddenly splashed on the water surface, the sparrow jumped, leaving a crystal waterline on the water surface, and then Qu Zhong heard a short "jiji" sound in his ears.

    The cry of the sparrow fish...

    Sancai laughed beside him, and almost rolled off Qu Zhong's shoulder, it used a tender voice to imitate the tone of the sparrow fish and said to Qu Zhong: "I'm afraid of too many fish. The explosion has only been under control, how much do you want, why do you need to add."

    Qu Zhong: "..."

    He has been worrying about his feelings. After clearing his throat, Qu Zhong squatted down and put his left hand into the water. The pike swam quickly, the black head close to the palm of his hand.

    The cold touch is mixed with chills that go straight to my heart. I don't know how deep the deep pool is, but the water is so cold all year round.

    "Then I have to ask you something."

    Lupike nodded, clearly understanding Qu Zhong's words.

    "Don't let people catch the fish with golden tails and spiritual power."

    The luck of the Liu family saved their son by coincidence, but if it is eaten by ordinary people, it will be a bad thing for the body.

    Papapa——     The     sparrow

    clapped its tail and happily accepted this request, Qu Zhong withdrew his hand, and went on to say: "You also save some of your magic power and have a good rest." Qu Zhong could also see its joyful mood, the black-gold fish set off huge water splashes, and its figure swam a few times in the pool very quickly, which directly caused San Cai to sigh.     "This sparrow has been imprisoned in the hook for hundreds of years, and this time I have to meet a good master, and I'm finally free!"     "Imprisoned?"     Qu Zhong turned back in confusion, not knowing why Sancai used this word, so he said Lailongpei was not willing to stay in the hook to help the Duan family, but someone locked it up.     Sure enough...     Sancai flew up, first flew around the water pool and sprinkled a little starlight, and then returned to Qu Zhong's shoulder: "It's too simple to be deceived!     " The fish raised in the backyard of Jie Tiandao jumped out of the mortal world because of playfulness, and got into a small world casually.     Countless people spend thousands of taels of gold in order to eat this fish to prolong their life. As long as you pay, you can get it, no matter whether it is good or bad, right or wrong.     When mortals were killed, the sparrow became a royal thing. After eating fish for a while, the emperor quickly hit his mind on it.     After being boiled in boiling water for three days and three nights, the chinchilla finally recognized the greed of mortals.     In the end, Tiandao made a move, and the dragon fish was imprisoned. Only after the killing thought in the heart was eliminated and the good master was met, it could be resurrected again.

    In the thousands of years that followed, it fell into the hands of different people. After each of those people discovered its differences, they chose to use it to obtain wealth. It was imprisoned in a fishhook and hung on the bottom of the water all year round, clearly separated from the water. So close, but I can only watch.

    Until... it met Qu Zhong.

    The reason why the sparrow fish was so eager to recognize the master at that time was that it smelled the breath of other divine beasts on Qu Zhong, and one of them was full of life force. Such pure breath.

    The second is that it has been imprisoned for too long, and its yearning for the outside world makes it take the initiative to choose to recognize the master after only a little consideration.

    After listening to what Sancai said, Qu Zhong could only sigh deeply, expressing sympathy for what happened to the sparrow fish. People's greed has inflated, and even the most basic bottom line will be lost.

    "Speaking of divine beasts, I still think about phoenixes a little bit. I wonder if they are alright?"

    The sparrow fish in his eyes were still jumping happily, while the figures of a few phoenixes flashed in Qu Zhong's mind. He has only been away for half a year. I don't know if he has gotten carried away in other worlds and has forgotten his existence.

    Sancai shook her head, her eyes gurgling round.

    "They wanted to come back for a long time, but the master didn't say it, and I didn't open the crack in time and space."

    Qu Zhong: "..."

    "If the master wants them back, I can open it right now!" Sancai explained with some ambiguity.

    "I said you didn't let them come back on purpose!" Qu Zhong said in a single sentence. In the past, it competed fiercely with the meat dumplings, and later even Yizhanghei and Wanlixue watched the two little ones. dislike; despise.

    Sancai swayed the leaves, obviously not a liar, her newly-grown eyes twitched uneasily, and at a glance, she knew that she was accurately said.

    Qu Zhong held it and sat under the shade of the tree by the pool, stretched out a finger and touched its leaves: "You are very important to me, and I can't do without anyone else."

    Sancai: '...'

    "The divine power you spent these days cannot be recovered at all, so your louver can't continue to grow?" Qu Zhong asked again.

    Tricolor nodded.

    "When the phoenixes are exchanged, you can go to practice, and then you can exchange,"

    Sancai nodded again.

    "Then... let them come back."

    "Okay!"

    As soon as the voice fell, the white leaves above Sancai's head trembled, and a green light curtain slowly opened, and soon turned into a ball of light to separate Sancai and Qu Zhong. surrounded by the middle.

    The void in the ball of light suddenly twisted, a crack slowly appeared, and a snow-white ball rolled out of the crack with a plop. Qu Zhong hurriedly stretched out his hand to stop its rolling figure.

    Taking a closer look, Qu Zhong found that Snowball was the little guy just mentioned...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 193 24
https://m.shubaow.net/253/253797/ Author: Meng Langyu Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022-07-06 Latest: Chapter 136 The Father W...
66.8K 4K 30
we can't do this shubman you're my student" ishan said trying to remove himself from shubman " but sir .....looks like you're body doesn't wants me...
386K 14.5K 26
"မောင် မဆိုးစမ်းနဲ့ကွယ်" "ကျုပ်ကိုမချုပ်ခြယ်နဲ့"
43.2K 1.6K 34
"Come on, come on, don't leave me like this I thought I had you figured out Something's gone terribly wrong You're all I wanted Come on, come on, don...