PARADISE| I-LAND

נכתב על ידי Manon_Dixon_Jones

" ᴍʏ ᴘᴀʀᴀᴅɪꜱᴇ ɪꜱ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ. " Mnet and Belift Lab " I-LAND" OC x K עוד

INTRODUCTION
PART ONE
ZERO
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
PART TWO
TWENTY-ONE
HYBE JAPAN BOY GROUP UPDATE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THRITY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
...𝘛𝘙𝘠 𝘈𝘎𝘈𝘐𝘕

FORTY-TWO

2.5K 110 14
נכתב על ידי Manon_Dixon_Jones

"  ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ.  "

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Episode 12 part 2

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

The 10 I-LANDERs concluded practice for the day once the sun began to set. Raina was helping Jay cook dinner for the group, both of them singing and dancing to music. Jay and Raina were the only ones in the kitchen, the others lounging around in their rooms until dinner was ready. Raina noticed Ni-ki entering the room with a small bucket and smirked, their plan was in motion.

"Jay! Can you stir this for me? My hands are cramping up." Raina asked the unsuspecting young man. Raina's job was to make sure Jay didn't turn around to the door and see Ni-ki prepare their prank. Jay, oh so oblivious to Raina's mischief fid as she asked with a roll of his eyes. She glanced at Ni-ki and gave him a subtle thumbs-up, it took Ni-ki a few minutes to properly set up everything but once he did, the young boy grinned at Raina, signing 'okay' with his hands and Raina nodded.

"Oh, Ni-ki! There you are just in time. Can you get the others, please? We need help to set the table." Raina said, acting as though Ni-ki had only walked into the room. Jay smiled at the young boy as he finished their dinner.

Moments passed and Raina stood by the table, setting down glasses and drinks when she heard everyone's footsteps. She saw Heeseung walking in front of everyone and she had to bite her lip to stop the psychotic grin from forming. Ni-ki, however, couldn't keep the smirk from his face as they walked closer and closer to the door.

3
2
1

And...

"What the hell!!" Heeseung screamed. Standing in the entrance of the door was now a soaking Heeseung. Raina calmly placed down the last glass before looking over to Heeseung, an innocent look on her face.

"Did you just have a shower, Hee?" Heeseung glared right at her through wet strands of hair.

"Raina Alessia Park. I'm going to murder you." Heeseung seethed, Raina raised both her hands and smiled sweetly.

"Hey! Ni-ki was in on it too." The young Japanese boy whined.

"Really Raina!?" Ni-ki said and bolted down the hall when Heeseung turned to him, laughing and giggling. Heeseung stalked towards Raina threateningly.

The boys behind Heeseung covered their mouths to prevent their onslaught of laughter as they watched Heeseung and Raina.

"I'm going to start running now," Raina announced before bolting away, laughing maniacally as Heeseung followed closely behind her. The boys couldn't hold their laughter anymore as they watched Heeseung chase, Raina.

"That's why you shouldn't have eaten my strawberries! Revenge is best served cold!" Raina yelled at Heeseung as he chased her. The group roared with laughter after hearing her, Daniel was on the ground close to tears. Jake and Sunghoon were holding their stomachs as they laughed and Sunoo, K and Jay were grinning with utter amusement.

Ni-ki peeked his head into the kitchen with a grin.

"Is it safe?" He questioned, K rolled his eyes and shook his head. He threw Ni-ki a mop and faked a stern look.

"Clean the water up and then you'll be safe." Ni-ki pouted but said nothing, knowing he deserved that. But it was so worth it.

After Raina and Ni-ki's prank, The older of the two accepted her punishment of doing Heeseung's dishes duty with a smile. Heeseung wasn't truly mad at their of them, in fact as he chased Raina around I-LAND he couldn't help but join in on her laughter. But that didn't stop him from tackling her to the ground, but the two best friends laid on the ground laughing bug smiles on their flushed faces.

Raina was humming her melody to her song as she washed the dishes.

"What's that song?" Raina jumped and spun around to see K leaning against the kitchen counter.

"Don't sneak up on me!" Raina exclaimed, holding a hand to her heart. K rolled his eyes.

"You didn't answer my question." He said, completely ignoring her statement. Raina turned back to the sink.

"...Just a song I heard." She answered vaguely, K hummed and walked up behind her. Raina thought he had walked away so she turned around but gasped when she realised he was standing behind her.

"K-K" Raina stuttered as she looked up at him, she was trapped between his body and the sink. Raina leaned back as far as she could, creating some space between them. K looked down at Raina silently with a small smile.

"Yea Princess?" He questioned quietly. Raina shifted, bitting down her lip. Ever since she had realised what she felt for him, Raina didn't know how to act around him.

"What have I said about your lip biting? You're killing me here, Raina." K groaned, Raina's eyes widened and she immediately stopped the action. Something that was very unlike Raina. She loved pushing K, loves teasing him, seeing if he'd actually do something, so to see Raina actually obey K confused him.

"Raina...are you okay? You've been acting differently." Raina choked on her own words and laughed nervously.

"Ac-acting weird? Me? I have no idea what you're talking about." K furrowed his brows and leaned closer to her. Causing Raina's heart to pound in her ears.

"You're stuttering Raina. You've never stuttered before." Raina internally cursed at herself, he was right. Raina took a deep breath and fiddled with the bottom of her shirt.

"K...Last night...you remember when you wanted to tell me something?" Raina slowly said. K froze in his place, he hoped she wouldn't bring it up.

"W-well I-I have something to tell you too...I o-only just realised th-this recently. Like... Just last night. I-fuck why is this so hard?" Raina groaned out, frustrated that she couldn't say it. Why couldn't she just woman up and fucking say it?

K cupped her cheek, just like she had when he tried to confess to her. Not that she knew he was trying to.

"Princess. Take your time." He softly said. Raina looked up at him softly.

I..

I think...

I think I'm in love with you K...

No.

I am in love with you K.

And I'm fucking terrified.

"Guys!" Raina and K snapped apart quicker than lightning and look to the door to see Jay standing at the door.

"Just letting you know that your washing is on your beds," Jay informed before walking away. Raina awkwardly cleared her throat and turned back to the sink, the water now cold.

"I-umm. I'm gonna finish these dishes..." Raina stuttered, K coughed.

"I-I'll be in my-our room...doing...things." Raina silently nodded her head and once she knew K was gone she let out a frustrated groan.

"Why are emotions so...hard?!" Raina whined to herself.

Today was the midpoint evaluations, the group thought it would a great idea if they wrote messages for Doobu and Sung Deuk. They had taught them so much and even when their feedback was harsh and negative, it helped the group become better. It had been 2 days since Raina's almost confession and 3 days since K's almost confession. Raina still didn't know how to act around K, and it was pissing her off to no end. She'd either get super awkward or she would turn into a stuttering pathetic mess.

God damn emotions. Raina thought to herself at one point or another. But as of right now, she had to push her feelings aside for the moment.

"It feels like you guys just glossed over things. You're not doing it powerfully, and the moves aren't exact. Guys, this is going to be a live show. You guys should have some tension." Raina along with everyone nodded, taking in the feedback.

"This is really the last test, and we don't know about the results, we'll only have 8 people remaining in the end. The two that go home will regret it, thinking 'I should've shown more' But that's going to be useless. I really want you to not forget that this is the final performance." Everyone nodded.

"Prepare well." Sung Deuk said. Just as Sung Deuk and Doobu turned to walk away Jay respectfully stopped them.

"Director. We have something to deliver to you. Could you wait for just a second?" Sung Deuk and Doobu looked confused as Raina smiled and rushed out the door and grabbed the two pieces of A3 paper and hid them behind her back as she entered back into the room. Everyone had shy smiles on their faces as Raina walked up to the two directors.

"What is this?" Sung Deuk asked. Jay smiled.

"We all wrote messages for you." He explained as Raina handed them the paper. Everyone clapped as the two directors smiled. The two directors were touched by their gift, although they'd never say it out loud. The I-LANDERs were the best group of trainees either of them had the pleasure of teaching.

After Sung Deuk and Doobu said their goodbyes to the group, they continued to practice.

"I-LANDERs, come to the item room."

Raina looked confused as she made her way to the item room, walking alongside Jay and Daniel.

"Wow, What's all this?" Raina said as everyone walked into the room. There were cameras, mics, tripods and tons of costumes and clothes. That's when Raina remember the Self-promotion videos they had to do. 

Everyone played around with all the accessories and costumes. The boys laughed and messed around, Raina silently looked through the rack of clothing before she let out a small gasp.

At the very back of the rack, was a beautiful ombre blue dress that reminded her of her old dress she wore when she had won her first Ballroom waltz competition. It was a beautiful floor-length dark blue dress that faded to white, an open back and the sleeves ended at her elbow.

Raina raced to the change room with a giddy grin. Knowing exactly what concept she wanted to do.

"Wait. Where did Raina go?" Jay asked after noticing their female companion wasn't in the room. Everyone stopped and looked at each other. Before anyone could answer the change room door opened and Raina walked out with an almost angelic smile.

Everyone stared at Raina, Jaws on the floor as she stood in front of them.

"Raina..." Heeseung breathed out in astonishment. His best friend looked absolutely breathtaking.

"Raina you look...amazing." Jake finished, once he was able to find his words. Raina grinned and tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear.

"Thanks, guys. I'm going to go film now." Raina said, she walked to the cameras and carefully picked one up before sending the group a grin and walking out the door. K stood, absolutely stunned, his mind blank as he stared at the door Raina had walked out of. Raina looked absolutely ethereal.

"I think K's malfunctioned," Daniel said, Jay laughed and shook his head.

"I'm pretty sure we all malfunctioned. Give him a moment, he just saw his future wife in a breathtaking dress." Jay teased, which was reciprocated by a chicken hat being thrown at his face by K who flushed a bright red.

The I-LANDERs were all in the practice room, sweating and tired from their practice.

"We only have 1 day and 7 hours left." Daniel huffed out. Raina groaned and laid on her back.

"I can't believe it's all going to end tomorrow," Jungwon responded. Raina stared at the ceiling. One day, one fucking day left.

Raina silently stood up and left the room, she made her way to the production room and sat on the couch.

Tomorrow was the day. The day Raina finally finds out if she made it. It was mind-numbing, this was her chance. All those years of hard work, of being put down because of her gender, all those years not knowing whether she would keep going. Tomorrow was her do or die. If Raina didn't debut tomorrow...she didn't know if she ever could.

Raina stared at the leather book in her lap.

Paradise.

Will she even be able to make it to her paradise?

A/n
Hey guys! Sadly we are almost at the end of this book with only a total of 4 chapters left. I want to give you guys a warning for the upcoming chapters...they will be emotional. The moment you guys have been waiting 42 chapters for is coming and a moment you guys aren't expecting will be revealed in the upcoming chapters😉. So emotionally prepare yourselves. Hope you are all staying safe and happy.

-For now, this is Lyn signing off

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

1.9K 208 27
It's an experimental book. -Jakehoon -Might include grammatical and spelling mistakes. Please ignore (English is not my first language) Best ranking...
24.1K 1.1K 27
♡ - ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀʟʟ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴍᴇᴛ ᴀᴛ ᴀ 𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐥 ° ・゜゚ _____________________________________ 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓉𝓊𝓈 : 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓁𝑒𝓉𝑒𝒹 💌
972 42 7
Y/n, a trainee under Be:lift is chosen to join a survival show called I-Land. Along with her friends she is to stay in a remote location for 3 months...
70.2K 2.4K 23
𝕮𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐌𝐀 ┊͙ ୭̥⋆*。𖤐 ╰► in which, iwasaki haru navigates through the idol industry ᯽ fem!oc x iland cas...