The daily life of a full-leve...

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/218/218876/ Author: Erting Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-10-21 Late... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26-27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
112-118
119-120
121-124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
142-150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
181-186
187-190
191-196
197-202
203-210
211-218
219-225

Chapter 15

407 11 0
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 15 Autism

    The two went and came back soon. Cao Xia shook his head gloomily: "There are no more fish." The male colleague next to him couldn't wait to slap himself: "I knew I would buy it with you, Liu Juan.

    After she finished speaking, she looked up at Liu Juan hopefully: "How about..." "

    Don't think of those two fish, they are for my nephew."

    As soon as she said this, no one else said a word . , Everyone knew the condition of her home, and after hurriedly eating, they sent her back to their home.

    Liu Juan's family lives in the family area after middle school in the town. Both his brother and sister-in-law are teachers in the school, and she works in the post office in the town. Both parents are retired at home. Logically speaking, the conditions at home should be good.

    But their family is still huddled in that decades-old house, and even the decoration is in the style of more than ten years ago.

    "Mom and Dad, I'm back."

    Pushing the door open, Liu Juan frowned subconsciously and glanced around her home. Because the walls were old and covered with mottled water stains, she could smell it as soon as she entered the house. A musty smell.

    Dad Liu looked out of the kitchen in a worn shirt: "Go home, wash your hands and prepare to eat."

    "I've eaten it." At this moment, the fish in the plastic bag bounced twice, and Liu Juan handed it to him. Putting on the bag: "This is a wild fish. It is for Xiaoting to make fish soup."

    Suddenly, a scream came from the bathroom. Liu Juan's nephew Liu Yuting rushed out of the room naked and screaming, his body covered with foam. , and some incomprehensible syllables came out of his mouth.

    Liu Juan hurriedly turned around and hugged the child, and the foam of the shower gel immediately filled her uniform.

    The reason why the family is so difficult is all because nephew Liu Yuting has been diagnosed with autism since he was two years old. In the past six years, his family has taken him to various big cities to seek medical treatment, and he has already emptied his family. This year At the age of eight, he still can't speak, and it is difficult to communicate with people.

    Liu's family always has a special person to serve Liu Yuting for dinner, and tonight's task falls on Liu Juan, who has already eaten.

    "Ah! Open your mouth."

    "Ow!" Liu Yuting bit the spoon and did not let go. Not only did he have no intention of letting go, but he did not even chew. Liu Juan was helpless and turned to use another small spoon to scoop it up. Order the fish soup.

    Pa Da -

    The spoon in his mouth fell, and the food with saliva on the spoon fell. Liu Yuting, who had been staring blankly, actually took the initiative to look at the fish soup, and even pointed with his finger: "Fish... fish... "

    ..."

    The people who ate silently were all shocked. Liu Juan couldn't help covering half of her face with her right hand. It was the first time in eight years that she heard her nephew say such a complete sentence, and she fed with her left hand trembling. The fish soup, Liu Yuting suddenly smiled and clapped his hands: "I still eat, I still eat!"

    "Mom feed you, eat more if you like."

    Sister Liu excitedly put down her rice bowl and quickly took the spoon from Liu Juan's hand. I took it one spoonful after another and started feeding the fish soup seriously.

    This meal was the happiest meal the Liu family had eaten in the past few years. Liu Yuting ate a whole bowl of fish soup with rice. The two big men also brought tears to their eyes.

    Father Liu put the remaining fish in the tank after eating, and woke up several times a night, for fear that the fish would suddenly turn its belly.

    It was when he woke up that he immediately discovered the abnormality of his grandson. Liu Yuting, who was sleeping on the cot, was sweating and twitching. His whole body seemed to be soaked in water, and even the straw mat under him was damp. more than half.

    In a hurry, he quickly woke up the whole family and planned to send the child to the emergency room.

    However, Liu Juan stopped a few people at the most critical moment, and turned to carry the child back to the big bed in the bedroom. She was one step slower than the elder brother and sister-in-law. She was the first to discover the shocking thing.

    "Big brother, look..."

    Under the complaining eyes of the family, Liu Juan pointed at Liu Yuting's bed with goosebumps all over her body. Everyone followed her fingers and turned to look, and they were immediately speechless in shock.

    Everyone was so anxious just now that they didn't pay attention. The straw mat Liu Yuting was sleeping on was full of marks left by black sweat. Sister Liu hurriedly turned over the child's body, but then her back was completely black, and even her hands were stained. Not a lot.

    When you get close, you can smell the disgusting stench.

    "What's wrong with Xiaoting?" Sister Liu's face was pale, completely ignoring the stench in her hands.

    "Sister-in-law, look, this black sweat is still

    coming out." Liu Juan, the most calm among the group, soon made a new discovery, and black sweat began to appear on Liu Yuting's face, and the black water soon disappeared. A layer was applied to his face, which looked like tar.

    Liu Juan grabbed a T-shirt next to her and wiped Liu Yuting's face clean. After a while, the black water came out again, so she kept wiping it.

    "Look, Mom and Dad, the child is no longer convulsing." After waiting for about ten minutes, Sister Liu, who was also wiping the child's body, immediately noticed the difference. Liu Yuting's breathing gradually calmed down, and the black water overflowing on his face finally stopped.

    At this time, Brother Liu gave up his plan to send the child to the hospital, and knelt down in front of the bed. The four adults took turns changing the hot towels from the bathroom to wipe the child's body. They can't wash it again, and after using it, they run out of towels and they can only start using sheets and quilt covers.

    By the time the children were scrubbed clean, the sun had already risen.

    Liu Juan slumped on the floor as if she had lost her strength, her eyes still staring at Liu Yuting's sleeping face for a moment, an answer kept popping up in her mind, she blinked and said, "Last night's fish..."

    " Are you saying that what happened to Xiaoting yesterday was because of that fish?" Brother Liu asked.

    Last night, I saw that the children liked it. Several adults didn't use chopsticks. Liu Yuting ate all the fish that weighed more than a pound. As for whether it was caused by the fish, they dared not jump to conclusions.

    "Why do I feel that Xiaoting has changed." Mother Liu said suddenly.

    Everyone turned their heads to look. The sleeping Liu Yuting stretched his brows and his face was as rosy as a freshly peeled egg. He felt no different from before, and it seemed that everything was different.

    "Could it really be this fish..."

    All of the Liu family's eyes turned to the fish that was still alive in the kitchen. It turned out that the change in the child really came from that fish. Liu Yu, who had eaten the fish at noon the next day Ting started twitching and sweating again.

    But this time it only lasted a few minutes, and when the children woke up in the afternoon, something really shocked them happened.

    Liu Yuting called out "Grandpa" ignorantly. He didn't babble or scream. He watched Father Liu call out clearly, and pointed at the actors on TV and shouted. : "Bad man."

    Excited...

    In addition to being excited, the adults in the entire Liu family didn't know what to say. Liu Yuting, who was diagnosed with severe autism, actually opened his mouth to call people, his big eyes were bright, looking at Where is it still a little sick.

    Liu Juan explained in detail how she accidentally discovered this grilled fish shop and bought fish, and the family immediately fell into chaos again.

    Liu Juan ate it before Liu Yuting, and there were many other customers in the store. If anyone had an abnormality because of this, the restaurant would have opened up long ago, and there would be no peace.

    Sister-in-law Liu anxiously grabbed Liu Juan and asked, "Think about it, is there anything you didn't expect?"

    Liu Yuting, who was playing in the living room, shouted again at this moment: "Mom" This strong woman who hadn't slept peacefully for several years fell directly into her husband's arms, crying.

    Seeing the obvious improvement and changes in the children, how can the family maintain the calmness of the previous years? Whether it is a coincidence or an oddity, these fish have now become the hope of the whole family, and Brother Liu is even more interested in those who can raise these fish. The place is full of awe.

    "I……"

    After listening to her sister-in-law's words, Liu Juan began to think carefully about the conversation she heard when she went to eat fish on the first day, and she slapped her head sharply: "I remember, I have also seen the fish delivery. Boss."

    "Speak quickly..."

    Brother Liu couldn't calm down this time, grabbing Liu Juan's other arm and asking.

    In the morning, he and his wife went to Daddy's Grilled Fish Shop, but when the boss heard that they were here to ask the fish sellers, he didn't even give a good face, and they couldn't tell the strange changes in their son, and couldn't care less. How to grind hard bubbles, and finally can only come back bitterly.

    Liu Juan's memory is their last hope. Even if there is one more sentence, they want to find some clues from it.

    "I heard the boss call that young man Qu Zhong." Liu Juan tried to recall, and suddenly the boss said that her father and the young man's grandfather were school colleagues.

    "You mean school?" The

    two husbands and wives both had a meal, and they were all shocked. Sister Liu patted her thigh and muttered: "Teacher, surname is Duan, colleague!"

    "It won't be the principal of our school, right? !" Brother Liu was shocked and quickly reminded his wife.

    There is only one middle school in Duping Town, and only the old principal has the surname Duan in the school. Father Liu couldn’t sit still, and urged his son and daughter-in-law to go to the school to ask, if it was the principal, his grandson would be saved.

    Before leaving, when Mrs. Liu bent down to put on her shoes, a flash of inspiration suddenly occurred in her mind, she turned her head and said to Liu Yuting: "Son, my mother has gone to work, say goodbye to my mother."

    "..." The

    whole family was full of love In the hope, Liu Yuting in the living room did not turn his head, and only threw himself on the toys. Mrs. Liu comforted herself in a low voice, and also comforted the other family members.

    "Goodbye, Mom."

    At this moment, a loud child's voice resounded through the living room, and Brother Liu, who walked out of the door, stumbled and almost fell down the stairs.

    The two couples didn't even look back this time, and almost trotted all the way to the school.

    Duping Middle School is the largest school in the surrounding towns. It has a junior high school and a high school. The school spans two areas and is linked by a bridge. It is the largest building group in Duping Town.

    After asking about Duan Weiguo's location, the two of them ran away all the way. As soon as they entered the principal's office, they knelt down with a plop.

    "headmaster……"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 117 8
https://m.shubaow.net/186/186401/ I just want to be the second generation of the rich, I lost and became the richest man By: Hot Stove Category: Rebi...
315K 9.7K 32
Maybe you weren't the one for me, but deep down I wanted you to be. g!p Camila oops
12.6K 193 24
https://m.shubaow.net/253/253797/ Author: Meng Langyu Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022-07-06 Latest: Chapter 136 The Father W...
1.8K 215 35
"You will see the world out of my eyes. Everything that happend, how it happend, when it happend." -Builder "Strange text for a dairy, isn't it?" I...