The daily life of a full-leve...

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/218/218876/ Author: Erting Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-10-21 Late... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26-27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
112-118
119-120
121-124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
142-150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
181-186
187-190
191-196
197-202
203-210
211-218
219-225

Chapter 3

914 17 0
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 3 Parents

    Sancai was still squatting on the branch of the tree and shaking the leaves above her head boredly. It was not long after Qu Zhong went out and came in again. She still had doubts, but she immediately felt the depressed mood of the master. After living together for hundreds of years, this kind of loneliness The look was the first time I saw it.

    "Sancai, do you have parents?"

    Unexpectedly, Qu Zhong entered the space this time, sat cross-legged under the tree, propped his chin up and stared at Quanyan.

    "I was originally a weed in the mountains, but luckily I had my wisdom, so I didn't have parents." Sancai flew to his shoulders and sat down, and answered in a very calm tone.

    "Oh!" Clearly not listening carefully to Sancai's words, Qu Zhong just nodded casually and said to himself, "Sometimes there is no difference between having parents and not having parents."

    "Master!"

    "My five When I was young and sensible..."

    Qu Zhong told his story from childhood to adulthood in a gentle tone, he was afraid that if he didn't find a way to vent, he would definitely hate these two people who gave him his life.

    When he was only two years old, he was sent to his grandmother's house. It was not until he was twelve years old that he received a call from Qu Kaicheng, saying that he was going to take him back to the city to study. He remembered that he was so excited that he didn't sleep all night.

    Within a few months of his arrival in the city, his parents began to quarrel frequently. The two accused the other of disregarding the family and the children, and focusing only on their own research.

    At that time, he was in the stage of taking the junior high school entrance examination. Whenever he held a parent-teacher meeting or needed help with homework, the answer he heard was that he was busy with work.

    It wasn't until he was admitted to junior high school that he went to school for a few days. Duan Zhenglian personally went to the school to arrange accommodation for him, and then told him very calmly that the two had divorced and asked him who he would choose to be with.

    Qu Zhong couldn't remember how he answered at that time, but he remembered clearly that he had not been home for a year at that time.

    Later, both of them moved out of their homes and lived in their own research institutes. Qu Zhong was always at home alone on weekends. He seemed to be used to such days over time.

    Twelve or thirteen-year-olds always have some strange self-esteem, and when the classmates are secretly showing off their parents, he unexpectedly joins them.     Three years in junior high school, three years in high school, and four years in college, no classmates knew that his parents were divorced. Everyone always gave him a thumbs up when they mentioned him and praised him as a child who grew up in a family of high-level intellectuals. This is why he graduated after graduation. The reason for not interacting with classmates.     A lie... is always a lie, and one day it will be exposed!     But while talking, he even forgot the fact that his parents divorced a long time ago, and tonight he suddenly remembered that before the accident, he was showing off to netizens on the Internet how grand he got his name...     "Is it because I lied at the time, so I was selected to be a transmigrator?" Qu Zhong smiled and turned to ask Sancai.     "I don't know, the feelings of mortals are too complicated..."     Sancai shook her head helplessly, the purple leaves on top of her head twisted tangled together, even if she didn't have an expression, she could know the contradiction in her heart at the moment, Qu Zhong was finally amused and stretched out. He stretched his right hand and let it sit in the palm of his hand.     "Just kidding." The     index finger lightly tapped the three-colored leaf, Qu Zhong let out a relieved smile and then let out a deep breath: "I've been through so many times of death, so what's the point of it."     There is still sadness That's a little bit, but after all, he is no longer the otaku he used to be, and he has long since adjusted his mentality after waking up.     Just waiting for Zhang Chaohong and Duan Weiguo a hundred years later, he will be a time traveler and go to see the three thousand small worlds. As for the parental relationship, now... don't worry.     After chatting with Sancai about interesting things in the countryside when he was a child, Qu Zhongcai entered the bamboo building and used a computer to board the PP world.     He doesn't use this software that can trade and chat with other interfaces. Every time he comes up, he always chats with Meng Xian, who is also a traveler, and then goes offline. Now there is no task to do, he just takes advantage of this Opportunity to explore.     But... just after logging in, Meng Xian's chat box popped up immediately.

    Meng Xian: "You traveled to that world again?"

    Qu Zhong: "Go back to your home!"

    Meng Xian: "Really? Congratulations, I didn't expect you to go back unscathed."

    Qu Zhong: "Thanks to a few divine beasts around me."

    Meng Xian: "I didn't have that luck, you don't know how long I have been looking for on our Xiu/Zhen continent, and even the shadow of a high-level spirit beast has disappeared. No. "

    Meng Xian asked Qu Zhong a few more questions about the refining of medicinal pills, and the topic suddenly changed to the question of space-time cracks. Qu Zhong first turned around and asked Sancai's approval before saying the server The stamp of time and space given to him.

    Meng Xian: "The seal of time and space? Can't you travel to various worlds at will?"

    Qu Zhong: "Probably, maybe, it should be possible!"

    Meng Xian: "Then can you come to me in the future?

    " When Qu Zhong asked a question, before Qu Zhong could answer, Meng Xian's news quickly popped up. After he greeted him with three exclamation marks, he hurriedly went offline with a black avatar, even giving people a chance to refuse. no.

    "Why are you so anxious every time?" Qu Zhong sighed.

    However, Meng Xian's words gave him a good inspiration. He still has a lot of time to go to other worlds in the future, and he also wants to go to the world of the main god server to see how advanced the technology is.

    But for now...it's better to go out first.

    ***

    After staying in the hospital for another two days, the doctor informed Qu Zhong that he could be discharged from the hospital. Although Zhang Chaohong repeatedly asked to stay for a few more days, they had just left the bed, and the people waiting to be admitted were already standing by.

    A few people have no choice but to go through the discharge procedures first, and plan to find another way.

    Duan Weiguo went out of the ward to go through the formalities, Qu Zhong changed his clothes and said goodbye to Brother Zhang and his wife, but after only a few days of getting along, Mrs. Zhou was particularly reluctant to give up a few people, so she pulled Zhang Chaohong and said that she must visit again.

    The two always had a feeling of seeing each other late. Taking advantage of this enthusiasm, they also left each other's addresses. After this exchange, they were pleasantly surprised to find that the two of them actually lived in two adjacent towns.

    "When my old Zhang is discharged from the hospital, we will definitely find Sister Zhang to play with you."

    "Then you must come." The

    two held hands, and even wiped away tears as they talked, Qu Zhong helplessly and Brother Zhang looked at each other. At a glance, they separated the two of them with a haha, dumbfounded.

    When Duan Weiguo returned, Qu Zhong hurriedly bid farewell to the two of them, and took Zhang Chaohong's arm lightly to lead them outside. Of course, he didn't ignore Grandpa's calm face after he entered the door.

    As soon as he walked out of the hospital gate, Qu Zhong asked the reason in a low voice, Duan Weiguo opened his mouth and finally just sighed: "Let's find a hotel to stay for one night and go home tomorrow."

    As soon as his words came out, the other two knew that the problem must be from Qu Zhong's parents. After all, before he was discharged from the hospital in the morning, Zhang Chaohong was thinking of going to Duan Zhenglian's new home for a few days, and then returning home when he was in good health.

    "Grandpa, my body is fine." Qu Zhong twitched the corners of his lips, raised his arm and gestured twice, and then jumped in place a few times: "Let's buy today's ticket and go home."

    "... There were cars coming and going at the entrance of the

    hospital, and taxi drivers kept asking where they were going. Zhang Chaohong scolded in a low voice: "It's not a thing" and then stopped one of them loudly and shouted, "Go to the airport." Outside the

    car window The scenery flashed by, although he had only slept for a few days, these once familiar scenery had become extremely unfamiliar to him.

    Three years of high school and four years of college have been spent in this city. Now that I think about it, except for the memory of my home, everything else I left behind is actually very vivid.

    Sitting in the car, Zhang Chaohong became more and more angry. She took out her mobile phone and called Duan Zhenglian. The phone was connected after a few rings, and Qu Zhong's very unfamiliar voice sounded.

    [Mom, what's the matter, I'm picking up the children from school at the school gate. 】

    The voice opposite the microphone came clearly, Qu Zhong didn't say a word, he just stared at the scenery outside the window, he really didn't feel anything, but he thought of a few roommates in the same dormitory in the university.

    At that time, the relationship between the few people could be described as iron. It was his damned inferiority complex. After he shied away from several parties after graduation, the relationship became farther and farther away. After two years, he almost stopped contacting each other.

    Or... wait until you get home to call a few people?

    His expressionless face was even more distressing to Zhang Chaohong. She carefully turned away from Qu Zhong, who was sitting in front of her, and made a big push on the phone.

    [I really think that without a daughter like you, your child was born to you, and Qu Zhong is not your son. Why don't you think about him, you are

    a mother in vain...] After venting, the person opposite chose to remain silent. , Just after Duan Weiguo was so angry that he grabbed the phone, Qu Zhong clearly heard the other side say "I'm sorry. 】

    [I'm sorry for whoever wants you. If you dare to come back to my house in the future, I will break your legs. You don't care about Qu Zhong in the future. We will treat you as a daughter and Qu Zhong as a mother. 】

    As soon as he finished speaking, Duan Weiguo gasped and hung up the phone, and then quickly deleted Duan Zhenglian's mobile phone number.

    As if disgust was not enough, he took out his phone and Qu Zhong's phone one by one and deleted her number before finally calming down.

    Qu Zhong glanced at him with a smile, and only called out softly: "Grandpa" and didn't speak any more.

    He knew as early as ten years ago that what is for the development of the country and what is busy with work are actually excuses. There are always biological parents in the world who do not love their children.

    Unfortunately...he was one of them.

    After their parents remarried soon, they each had their own children. Duan Zhenglian gave birth to two sons, the older one was twelve years old and the younger one was only seven years old. Since she had children, she simply quit her job and went home to be a child. He is a full-time mother, picks up his children to and from school every day, and cooks for them by himself. His father's daughter has been learning the piano since she was a child, and I heard that she recently went to a foreign competition... accompanied by Qu Kaicheng.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 1.4K 26
mikhaiah
114K 3.8K 52
"Come on, come on, don't leave me like this I thought I had you figured out Something's gone terribly wrong You're all I wanted Come on, come on, don...
29.2K 1.4K 12
well maybe basketball player yoongi is a bit too harsh sometimes but no one knows how soft he is for his nerd boyfriend jung hoseok
11.2K 123 155
Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan 2021-06-11 Read the history to the bottomCopywriting: A giant meteorite fell from the sky into Antarctica, bringing a huge am...