A Queen's World

By AlexisChandler280

Queens story More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 10
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128

Chapter 2

3.6K 92 23
By AlexisChandler280

MICAH P.O.V.

I couldn't even sleep as I layed down. My mind was every where and my heart was heavy. I got up and grabbed my phone. It was going on 11pm. I slipped my crocs on and grabbed a hoodie.

Where you going? My mom asked as I passed through the kitchen.

Can I ask you something ma?

Anything baby!

What was it like having two kids at once well in your case three?

Well baby at first it was very hard. It was stressful and that was because I had so much going on and I worried about your father 24/7 and if he was going to be in jail or not. Than he came home and it was a smooth pregnancy after we delivered you guys it got a little rocky cause he was working extremely way to much and I needed help with Majesty, and you guys. It was to a point where we didn't talk to each other for almost two weeks. We didn't sleep in the same bed, he wasn't even home. It was like I was a single mom. I was going through the worst depression ever.   Aunty Lani had to come stay a few days with me cause I was a reck. But when me and dad did make up. It was so easy. He helped with literally everything. One baby cry I got one and he got one. He woke up the first half of the night I woke up the other half. We communicated and talked through everything to help everything go smoother.

I'm just worried I won't be able to handle two kids at once.

You will! Plus I'll help you! How is Halo and Queen?

Halo is good. I finished buying everything she want and needs for our daughter. And Queen.....I don't know we don't talk at all. I text her here and there but she doesn't respond. I only ever been to that one doctors appointment with her but you know how that turned out. I still don't know what we having. Or what can I buy or help her with cause she doesn't respond.

Let her come to you! You hurt her feelings really bad Micah. She's just trying to protect her feelings for the rest of her pregnancy. I really like her and I know she has a good head on her shoulders.

Yeah she does and that's what I'm afraid of. She'll be moving right to New York and I won't be able to see my baby and watch him or her grow up.

Life is all about sacrifices. That's why you and her need to get on good terms. Amend y'all problems to come up with a solution cause it's literally not about y'all anymore it's about that baby! And Halo is going to have to accept that wether she likes it or not.

Have you gotten them to sit down and talk yet?

No! Halo threatens me to not say anything to her if I wanna be with her. It's just that I often feel like I chose the wrong one. I know for a fact I wanted to be with Queen but I just couldn't leave Halo alone....and I couldn't tell if Queen wanted to be with me or not.

I'll tell you what I seen how broken that girl was she loved the hell out of you. But that's somebody who knows their worth and refuses to settle for less. I told you she was not one to be played with and that's why she is treating you exactly how she is now.

Yeah I know...I just regret everything I'm just nervous to become a dad.

I know sweetheart but your a Jackson and Jackson's are strong! Your father was a great dad so I know you will be one to.

Do you miss him?

Every single day I wake up! But you know it's okay cause I still have him in you, your brothers and sisters.

I wish he could of been here to meet the babies.

Babies meet their love ones before their born....

How you know?

He met Majesty before she was born! She smiled before walking away. My mom was so smart and wise. I take all of her advice and soak it up. She been told me to make things right with Queen but it's like Halo got some type of hold on to me. I grabbed my keys and left out the house.

I knocked on the door hoping I would get an answer. The door open slowly and I was greeted by pure Beauty.  "Hi!" I spoke shyly. Her beautiful long hair was perfectly curled and her skin was glowing as her belly took over her.

Can I help you? She asked very angrily.

Can we talk?

She huffed her breath and moved to the side. She had baby stuff all ready put up and the house was baby proofed. I guess I answered my own question of her not needing anything. "What do you wanna talk about?" She asked standing in front of me.

How are you?

Cut the bullshit Micah what?

Look I owe you an apology I know I haven't been the best dad or baby father or whatever you wanna call me.....

Oh you think so? She asked pissed folding her arms.

Look I ain't asking for forgiveness or anything cause I know what's up....I'm here to apologize about the way I been acting and treating you. I'm letting you do this alone.

Who said I'm alone? I'm fine we are fine!

Who's been helping you?

Does that matter? No it doesn't. My child doesn't need or want for anything right now and when my baby gets here than we can talk.

Our child! Queen our child!!!! You can't even tell me what gender it is! I began to yell upset.

I haven't? She grabbed her phone and through it at me. "I text you all the time. Hey I have an appointment for this day do you wanna come? Hey I'm picking this theme for the nursery. Hey can I get your opinion on which car seat and stroller set you like best? You never fuckin respond! You don't wanna have a fuckin baby with me. Your so fuckin head over heels for fuckin Halo and y'all daughter that my fuckin son is going to grow up without a father!"

I never got any of these texts! I got a new phone.

You got a new phone but never reached out to me either.!

My messages say delivered but you wasn't hitting me back. I thought you was ignoring me.

I never got a fuckin text from you! Maybe you should check your fuckin block list on your other phone! But you know what. My son doesn't need you or some sorry ass apology. Because he will have an amazing male figure in his life!

You got another Nigga playing daddy to my son?

What? Muthafucka you ain't never been here for a doctors appointment, bought him shit or anything! His god dad been doing it all since day one.

God dad? You trippin! My son ain't got no fuckin God dad! I laughed pissed off and she started crying.

Yes he does!

You didn't even give me a chance to be a dad yet and you talkin bout some god dad. I fuckin love the hell out of y'all.

You love us? You love us? How? When did you ever come to that conclusion? You literally but Halo and y'all daughter before us not saying that you have to put one over the other but you completely lied to me swearing up and down that you loved me and was in love with me but you turn around and fucked me over hard. You completely ignore me, not once showed interest in me or my baby. Actions speak louder than words Micah and that you showed. So please save your bullshit! She yelled crying.

What's up? A male voice asked. I looked over and it was the Nigga Monster. I seen them around town a few times said they was just friends but I seen how happy this Nigga made her which was one of the main reasons why I backed off a lot.

This Nigga got a key to my house?

Yo house? See I knew you was gone try to say some shit like that which is why I never even wanted to move in here. This ain't your house my name on the lease! This is my house! And you damn sure ain't even been around this bitch long enough to say anything about it being yours.

I told you what was up!

And I was suppose to just take that!

So what's up than what's this? You got another Nigga is that why you can't talk?

Man if you was doing what you was suppose to another Nigga wouldn't of had to step up and make sure her and her child was good! He said butting in.

Nigga what?! I yelled giving him my attention.

You heard me! Nigga what's up? You a bitch anyways!

You a bitch, she ain't yo BM Nigga she mine she just using yo stupid ass to make me mad. But what's up we can fight it out or shoot it out what's up.

Oh word?

Yeah muthafucka! I'm the one she wants I'm always gonna be the one she wants.

Okay you need to leave! She yelled stressed out. She started to feel pain holding her stomach.

What's wrong? He asked catching her.

Oweeee! She screamed in pain.

Hospital? He asked panicking.

If y'all are gonna be arguing I don't want neither one of you around! Im not bringing my son into this toxic ass environment! She said through her tears as she held her stomach.

Im done! He said helping her sit down.

He started rushing to get all of her things together before picking her up to put her in the car. I got in my car to follow behind them. "I'm in labor!" A text flashed on my car screen.

FUCKKKKKKKKK!!!!! I yelled hitting my steering wheel. Why was this shit happening to me right now! What the fuck!

I pulled up to the valet parking and got out the car. He picked Queen up and sat her in the wheelchair.

Micah didn't you get my text! A voice asked behind me. I turned around and Heaven was getting out the car helping a in labor Halo.

I'm busy right now!

Micahhhhhhh! Halo screamed in anger and in pain.

Just go, go to her! Queen said crying her eyes out. My heart was literally breaking.

Look ima help her get situated and I'll be in there in a second I promise okay.

Micah if you go with her you will never see my daughter! Halo screamed in pain as she sat down in the wheelchair.

I'll be fine Micah go with her....

I don't want you to think I don't care or...

You've been running out on us since the moment I told you I was pregnant this is nothing new! Monster please get me to labor and delivery please!

I got you baby girl! He kissed her cheek and pushed her away.

Hello! Micah help us! Heaven yelled pushing her sister and trying to get the bags up. I pushed Halo up to Labor and delivery. She signed in and got her into a room. Halo screamed and cried in pain. Queen was in the room down the hall and it was quiet down there.

I stood in the hallway and called my mom to tell her both girls was literally in labor at the same time. She said she was going to rush here. I went down the hall. And knocked on the door. Monster opened it slowly.

How is she? I asked carious. I could hear my son heart beat from here. I never got the chance to hear it ever. I've never even got the chance to see his sonogram on a screen.

She's okay...the nurse is checking her cervix right now. He is coming through. Look she's under a lot of stress I ain't tryna make shit hard for you or anything but it's best of you not come in here.

She's about to push! Heaven yelled down the hall.

I'm not missing my sons birth! I turned and ran back down the hall. A team of nurses and the doctors was in here. Halo was screaming for dear life. I stood on the side of her holding her hand and leg and Heaven did the same on the other side. The nurses and doctors was coaching her. She started to push. I never in my life seen someone have a baby. Halo screams filled the entire floor.

After 30 minutes of pushing and crying. Machia Ah'lonie Jackson was born. My daughter was so beautiful and had a big ole mouth. I was in such aw of her. She weighed 6lbs and 7oz. 16inches long. I was in love.

The nurse took her out the door to the hallway to measure her and another nurse walked out of Queens room holding a quiet baby. My heart started beating so fast I ran down the hall. Before I could get a glimps of him. She was walking back into the room.

You had him? I asked trying to open the door. Baby cries filled her room and I broke down crying as a nurse pushed me out and told me I couldn't be in there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103 1 20
Hood Love Story
68.8K 3.3K 32
35.7K 2.1K 42