Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V: The Galaxy M...

By TheTrinity9

Kuroba Raiden has a sad life. A memories of his dead best friends make him suffer a lot. During his visit on... More

Character Description
A New Life
Entertaiment Duel! Galaxy-Eyes vs Performapal
The Phantom Duelist! Light vs Dark!
Embodiment of Light vs Different Dimension Demon
Tempramental Duelist! a Duel to Survive!
Final Qualification Duel!
Maiami Championship Begins!
The Truth about the Four Dimensions
Fateful Encounter
Battle Royale Begins! Part 1
Battle Royale Part 2: Galaxy vs Venom
To the Synchro Dimension! The City
The Facility
Showdown with Kings! Galaxy vs Red Daemon
Friendship Cup Begins!
Mizael's True Power! Embodiment of Darkness!
Unexpected Summon! Shining Star!
Unexpected Turn of Event
Double Trouble
Invasion on Synchro Dimension!
Classic Rivality! Kaito vs Mizael!
Prelude of Conflict
A Bitter Taste of Victory
A New Hope
The Battle in Fusion Dimension
Unexpected Yet Expected Betrayal
Lancers vs Academia
Lancers vs Academia 2: The Knight and Clown Desperate Stand!
Lancers vs Academia 3: The Tenacity of the Samurai & the King
Lancers vs Academia 4: The Fallen Galaxy Master
Lancers vs Academia 5: Ancient Kalamity
Lancers vs Academia 6: Hero to the Rescue
Confronting the Mastermind
Revenge and Determination
Revival of the Supreme King
The Clash Between Galaxy Masters
Magnum Tenebrosum
Interlude: The Consequences
Incursion & Reunion
Aftermath of the War
Interlude: In the Prison of Madness
Interlude: Kuroba Raiden

Wrath of the Galaxy Master

9.2K 131 236
By TheTrinity9

Note: Hey there readers! I'm sorry I didn't update for 2 months. College assessment and exam endlessly come after me. Well this is the new one! Happy reading :)

At the Forest Near Duel Lodge

"W-where am I..?"

I muttered and groaned in pain as I checked up the surrounding. After getting assault by Ryo, I finally gain my consciousness back and somehow still in the forest and not capture by Ryo and Fubuki. They only managed to kidnapped Serena.

"Why.. why am I stay here?" I wondered as I grabbed my rib in pain. "I should be carded, or at least capture as captive."

"It's because of me." Tachyon said as he appeared beside me. "When you lost unconscious, Ryo wants to take you to Academia. But when he grabbed your hand, I take Control over him and force him to turn back. I'm sorry I couldn't save Serena."

"No it's okay Tachyon, thanks for saving me." I thanked him. "Serena's kidnapping was my fault. If I didn't holding back.."

"Alright stop blaming yourself." Photon appeared beside me. "What's done is done. Now focus to freeing Heartland and then rescue Serena."

"I will." I responded as Photon and Tachyon was back to Spirit World.

However, a ringing that came from my Duel Disk snapped me out from my thoughts, forcing me to back to reality.

"Byron-san..?"

"Mizael-kun, thank goodness I finally got through." Byron's voice was heard coming from the Duel Disk, with the man himself sounding agitated. "I've been trying to contact both you and Serena for quite some time, but I've been unsuccessful until now. Are both of you alright? And where is Serena? Her Duel Disk signature isn't registering on my sensors."

"Serena.. was..." I felt like the words were choking me, but I forced them out. "Academia.. captured her.. I.. failed to keep her save..."

"Captured.. you say?" Byron sounded astonished. "Dear me, it seems today is a day filled with disasters all around.."

"What are you talking about?" I asked. "Did something happen to the others?"

"From what I understood, they managed to locate Sayaka, although she, Allen, Gongenzaka-kun and Sawatari-kun were defeated by a pair of Duelists calling themselves the Tyler sisters." Byron started explaining. "Yuya-kun and Shun were successful in defeating them, but were ambushed by members of the Obelisk Force not too long ago. Moreover, Hokuto-kun, Yaiba-kun and Masumi-chan was helping them facing Obelisk Force."

"Academia..."

I muttered, my teeth barred in anger. It had been quite some time since I felt so much hatred that building up within me. Now I have one purpose: making Academia pay for what they did to me and for taking Serena away from me!

"Do you have the coordinates of their location, Byron-san ?" I asked him in hurry. "If so, transmit them to me at once. I will rush to their aid as quickly as possible."

"Understood." Byron replied. "This might be a lot to ask, but please.. help our Comrades, Mizael-kun."

"There's no need to ask." I said. "I was planning to do that on the first place."

After receiving the location, I Summon Tachyon and ride on his back to their location. Thanks to Tachyon's speed, it only took 1 minutes to arrive at the designated area. Upon arriving at Heartland Commercial District, I witness all my friends clustered in a tight circle, facing three members of Obelisk Force, while Kurosaki was lying out cold with Sayaka was taking care of him. While two females who supposed to be a Tyler Sisters and a thin man named Mamoru Noro observing the events from the top of nearby balcony. Kaito was here too, standing between Obelisk Force and Lancers.

"It looks like you have some wild party here!" I yelled, getting attention from everyone present. "In that case, let me join as well!"

"Mizael ?!" Yuya said in surprise. "Why are you here ? Weren't you suppose to be back at Duel Lodge along with Serena ?"

"A lot of things happened, I explain later." I replied as I stood beside Kaito. "Rightnow, we have some assholes to get rid of. Isn't that right, Kaito ?"

"Your assistance is not nessersary, Kuroba Mizael." Kaito spoke with his usual cold tone. "I'm more than enough for scum like these."

"True, but it's in everyone's best interests to finish this as quickly as possible, especially if you take Kurosaki's condition on account." I pointed out. "If you still find the prospect of Dueling alongside me distasteful, then just think of me starting a Duel on my own here against the same opponent."

"Isn't that the same as me and you working together...?" Kaito muttered before turning to me. "Whatever. Do as you wish, but just don't drag me down."

"Yuya is not fighting this time?" Grace had a disappointed expression on her face. "That's boring. I was hoping to see more of his Duel. Oh well, since that Kaito Tenjo is participating, this dull Duel should be over in a flash, especially if you take into account the Obelisk Force's non-existent skills."

"Oi, watch what you're saying, Grace." Gloria scolded her sister. "Even if the Obelisk Force is worthless, you shouldn't be that vocal about it."

"As always, you two are totally my pace characters..." Mamoru said as his eye twitched. "More importantly however, my calculations have been thrown into total disarray after all these repeated blunders. If we fail to subdue the Lancers here, the Professor will be terribly displeased and I will definitely lose my position as Chief of Staff!"

"It looks like Noroma-chan is worrying about useless staff as always." Grace said with a grin. "You really should learn to relax a bit."

"My name is Noro Mamoru as I've had to remind you time and time again!" Mamoru complained. "And don't tell me to relax when my promising career is on the line! Obelisk Force, you'd better defeat these guys in a flash, you hear me ?!"

"So the infamous Tenjo Kaito and another one of those pesky Lancers will be our opponents, huh?" Obelisk Red smirked. "That's a perfect opportunity to get rid of two persistent thorns in Academia's side in one fell swoop. We'll make sure to thoroughly teach you what a terrible mistake it was to pick a fight with-"

"Just shut up already." I cut them off while glared at the trio. "I'm in no mood for your usual blabbing shit. I will end you, and that will be that!"

"Very well." Yellow sneered. "If you're that eager to perish, who are we to try and dissuade you? But don't come crying to us later when the pain becomes too much for you to handle!"

Duel!

Mizael LP: 4000
Kaito LP: 4000
Red LP: 4000
Yellow LP: 4000
Green LP: 4000

"We will go first!" Red declared.

Turn 1

"I activate Polymerization! I Fuse my Three Hunting Hound on my hand! Mechanical hounds that carry on the ancient spirits! Flock together and become one with a new power! Fusion Summon! Appear now, Level 7! Ancient Gear Triple Hunting Hound!"

Ancient Gear Triple Hunting Hound ( ATK 1800/DEF 1000/Machine/Earth/Fusion/LV 7 )

"That Monster again ?" Sawatari commented from the side. "Man, these guys really need to find a new strategy."

"Next, I activate a Spell Ancient Gear Scrap Fusion! I can Fusion Summon a "Ancient Gear" Monster using it's material from my field or graveyard! I banish my Three Hunting Hound and Triple Hunting Hound!"

As his Monsters was sucked into a Fusion Vortex once again, Allen gasped. "Be careful Kaito, Mizael! That massive giant is coming!"

"That's right!" Red exclaimed. "Three mechanical hounds, become one with three headed beasts to create a power of chaos! Fusion Summon! Come forth, Level 10! Deity of destruction, return this world to formless chaos! Chaos Ancient Gear Giant!"

Chaos Ancient Gear Giant ( ATK 4500/DEF 3800/Machine/Dark/Fusion/LV 10 )

"I end my turn." Red concluded.

"Then it's my turn! Draw!" Yellow drew his cards.

"I also play Polymerization! I Fuse my three Hunting Hound and Ancient Gear Soldier! Three mechanical hounds, become one with mechanical warrior to create a power of chaos! Fusion Summon! Come forth, Level 10! Deity of destruction, return this world to formless chaos! Chaos Ancient Gear Giant!"

Chaos Ancient Gear Giant ( ATK 4500/DEF 3800/Machine/Dark/Fusion/LV 10 )

"I set one card facedown and end my turn." Yellow concluded.

"My turn! Draw!" Green drew his cards.

"I also activate Polymerization! I Fuse three Hunting Hounds with Ancient Gear Soldier! Three mechanical hounds, become one with mechanical warrior to create a power of chaos! Fusion Summon! Come forth, Level 10! Deity of destruction, return this world to formless chaos! Chaos Ancient Gear Giant!"

Chaos Ancient Gear Giant ( ATK 4500/DEF 3800/Machine/Dark/Fusion/LV 10 )

"Three Chaos Giants.." Allen muttered in surprise and worried. "I hope you know how to beat those Giants Kaito, Mizael."

"I set one card facedown and end my turn." Green concluded. "Now come, you scum. All of you that stand before Academia will fall beneath the might of our Chaos Giants!"

"Someone has been over confident." Kaito remarked. "Let's changed that, shall we ? My turn! Draw!"

Turn 2

"When my opponent Control a Monster that was Special Summoned from Extra Deck when I Control none, I can Special Summon Cipher Twin Raptor from my hand!"

Cipher Twin Raptor ( ATK 1600/DEF 800/Machine/Light/LV 4 )

"When I Control a "Cipher" Monster, I can Special Summon Cipher Wing from my hand!"

Cipher Wing ( ATK 1400/DEF 1200/Machine/Light/LV 4 )

"I activate Cipher Twin Raptor's effect! I can discard one card to Special Summon one "Cipher" Monster from my Hand or Deck! Come out, Cipher Wing!"

Cipher Wing ( ATK 1400/DEF 1200/Machine/Light/LV 4 )

"I activate Cipher Wing's effect! I can tribute this card to increase all "Cipher" Monster I Control by 4!"

Chiper Wing ( LV 4 - 8 )

Cipher Twin Raptor ( LV 4 - 8 )

"Two Level 8 Monsters.." Yuya muttered. "His Galaxy-Eyes is coming!"

"I Overlay my Level 8 Cipher Wing and Cipher Twin Raptor! Galaxy shines in the darkness! Embody of demon of revenge and become my servant! Xyz Summon! Descend, Rank 8! Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon!"

Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon ( ATK 3000/DEF 2500/Dragon/Light/Xyz/Rank 8/OVU 2 )

"That's the Hunter's ace Monster which wiped out numerous comrades of ours in the past, huh?" Yellow scowled at it. "Still, don't entertain any notions about attacking my unguarded teammate! I activate my Trap Card, Fusion Lock! Thanks to its effect, you can only target Fusion Monsters for attacks on this turn! Furthermore, all face-up Fusion Monsters on the field are unaffected by your card effects until the End Phase due to this card's second effect, meaning you can't use your dragon's effect! Now both your hands and legs are tied, Tenjo Kaito!"

"Is that what you think, you imbecile?" Kaito snorted. "Honestly, it's no wonder you Academia scum keep falling one after another before me. Your failure to account for all possibilities before letting out such bold statements is your greatest flaw. I activate a Spell Dimensional Projection! When a "Cipher Dragon" Monster on my field activate it's effect, I can designate Monsters in my opponents Graveyard as targets for it's effect!"

"What ?!" Yellow cried out in shock.

"Since your Fusion Lock is only protects Monsters on your field, it can't stop my Cipher Dragon's effect from your Graveyard! I activate Cipher Dragon's effect! By detach one Overlay Unit, I can take Control your Hunting Hound on your Graveyard! Cipher Projection!"

A stream of light erupted from Cipher Dragon's wings, dragging Hunting Hound out from Graveyard and turn it into a glowing version of Cipher Dragon.

Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon ( OVU 2 - 1 )

Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon ( ATK 3000/DEF 2500/Dragon/Light/Rank 8/OVU 0 )

"Now, I activate a Continuous Spell Cipher Interfere! If my "Cipher" Monster battles when I Control another "Cipher" Monster with a same name on the field, that Monsters Attack Points become doubled! Battle! Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon attack Chaos Giant! Cipher Stream of Eradication!"

Cipher Dragon unleashed an rainbow blast towards Chaos Giant.

Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon ( ATK 3000 - 6000 ) x2

Mizael LP: 4000
Kaito LP: 4000
Red LP: 2500
Yellow LP: 4000
Green LP: 4000

"Now Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon number 2 attack Chaos Giant! Cipher Stream of Eradication!"

Cipher Dragon number two who exactly Ancient Gear Hunting Hound charged at Chaos Giant, destroy it.

Mizael LP: 4000
Kaito LP: 4000
Red LP: 2500
Yellow LP: 2500
Green LP: 4000

"Alright!" Allen cheered. "Now Mizael can finish this!"

"If I were you, I wouldn't be so sure, brat." Yellow said in a low tone. "Continuous Trap: Ancient Gear Reborn! Since my field are empty, I can Special Summon one "Ancient Gear" Monster from my Graveyard! Come back, Chaos Giant!"

Chaos Ancient Gear Giant ( ATK 4500/DEF 3800/Machine/Dark/Fusion/LV 10 )

"And I used my Teammate's Ancient Gear Reborn! Come back, Chaos Giant!"

Chaos Ancient Gear Giant ( ATK 4500/DEF 3800/Machine/Dark/Fusion/LV 10 )

"Tch.. to think they revived that Monster again.." Allen muttered.

"I set one card facedown and end my turn." Kaito concluded. "Finish them, Kuroba Mizael."

"Finish us ?" Green asked. "With our 4500 Attack Points Chaos Giants, I'm sure that pesky Lancers can't do much."

"Can't do much, you say ?" My expression was turned into a murderous glare at Obelisk Force, causing them to flinch. "Then let me give you some services. My turn! Draw!"

"I activate Spell Trade In! By discard one Level 8 Monster, I draw two cards." I discard Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon and draw two more cards.

"I activate Monster Reborn! I Special Summon one Monster from either Graveyard! Galaxy shines in the darkness! Become a ray of hope that live within my servant! Descend to me! Embodiment of light - Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon!"

Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon ( ATK 3000/DEF 2500/Dragon/Light/LV 8 )

At the sight of Photon Dragon, Allen and Sayaka was widened their eyes in shock.

"Mizael was also a Galaxy-Eyes user ?!" Allen said in shock.

"So that's why..." Sayaka added.

"When I Control a "Galaxy-Eyes" Monster, I can Special Summon Galaxy-Eyes Afterglow Dragon from my hand!"

Galaxy-Eyes Afterglow Dragon ( ATK 3000/DEF 2500/Dragon/Light/LV 8 )

"Another one ?" Allen said in disbelief.

"I Overlay my Level 8 Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon and Galaxy-Eyes Afterglow Dragon! With this two Monsters, I build the Overlay Network! Xyz Summon! Appear, Number 107! Roar throughout the entire universe. Revive, from the source of all galaxies, that flows from far back in time! Manifest yourself, and lead me to victory! Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon!"

Number 107: Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon ( ATK 3000/DEF 2500/Dragon/Light/Xyz/Rank 8/OVU 2 )

"Another form of Galaxy-Eyes ?!" Allen said in awe. "Just how many Galaxy-Eyes Monster Mizael has ?"

"Then I activate Rank-Up-Magic Barian Force! With this I can turn my "Number" Monster into a Chaos Number Monster! Go, Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon! Chaos Xyz Change!" Tachyon was turned into it's sealed form and entered the galaxy portal.

"What the hell ?!" Obelisk Force was backed away in fear while everyone watching and Kaito was stood in awe.

"Pierce through the raging torrent of galaxies, and revive from the time before they ever existed! The draconic star from beyond eternity! Manifest before us, Chaos Numbers 107! Neo Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon!"

Number C107: Neo Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon ( ATK 4500/DEF 3000/Dragon/Light/Xyz/Rank 9/OVU 3 )

"Something is odd.." Gongenzaka frowned as he stared at me. "I, the man Gongenzaka, think that Mizael's Dueling Style is more aggresive than usual. Did something happen to him ?"

"I feel the same." Yuya added from the side. "Now it's like he wants to mercilessly beat them and leave nothing behind. I'm not sure like this sudden change of attitude.."

"But still, that Monsters Attack Points isn-" Red trying to reassured himself but I cut him off.

"It was enough to defeat an assholes like you." I snorted. "I activate Neo Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon's effect! Once Per Turn, by detach one Overlay Unit, until the end of this turn, all other face-up cards effect on the field is negated also you cannot activate any cards or effects! Time Tyrant!" Neo Tachyon reversed time as all Monsters and cards on the field became grey.

"What ?! That means.." Obelisk began to said.

"That's right. All of your piece of junk are useless! And since I used Galaxy-Eyes Afterglow Dragon to activate my Xyz Monsters effect, it's effect activate! I can Special Summon "Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon" from my hand or Deck! Descend! Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon!"

Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon ( ATK 3000/DEF 2500/Dragon/Light/LV 8 )

"Also, my "Number" Monsters Attack Points become double!" Neo Tachyon was surrounded by golden aura.

Number C107: Neo Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon ( ATK 4500 - 9000 )

"9000 ATK ?!"

"W-what power.." Sayaka muttered in awe.

"But you can only takedown one of-" Yellow said but I cut him off.

"Like I said, your three are finished! I activate Neo Tachyon second effect! I tribute my Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon and Kaito's Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon and then Neo Tachyon can attack three times!" Photon and Cipher was vanished into particle as Neo Tachyon absorb them, making him roared loudly.

"Amazing.." Kaito muttered.

"It's time for you assholes to die." I coldly said at Obelisk Force, who was sweat nervously. "Neo Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon! Destroyed those piece of junk and end this! Ultimate Tachyon Spiral!"

Neo Tachyon shot three golden spiral blast towards three Chaos Giants, destroying it completely and sending Obelisk Force flying to the ground with visible injuries.

Mizael LP: 4000
Kaito LP: 4000
Red LP: 0
Yellow LP: 0
Green LP: 0

Mizael & Kaito Win

"As expected, these two made short work of Academia's soldiers." Allen said, but then frowned upon seeing the state of the Obelisk Force members. "Still, that final attack was plain brutal. Even if they are our enemies, was there really a need to go that far...?"

After confirming that their opponents were unconscious and that the three Academia members observing them didn't seem intent on making a move on them for now as they discussed among themselves, I turned to Kaito.

"So, not to be rude or anything, but what are you doing here, Kaito?" I asked. "Last time I checked, you were hell-bent on hunting down every single Academia member on your lonesome, refusing to aid the Resistance in any manner. However, judging from the other three unconscious Obelisk Force members, I can only assume you came to everyone's assistance and aided in defeating them. What brought about this sudden change in attitude?"

"I was in the neighborhood when I heard sounds of fighting, so I rushed here to see what was going on." Kaito responded. "As for helping them.. that was simply on a whim."

"Sure, sure..." I simply said as I turned to Yuya. "What happened to Kurosaki? More importantly, how is his condition?"

"While we were engaging the Obelisk Force members, several debris caused by the appearance of their Chaos Giant threatened to bury Sayaka." Yuya started explaining. "Kurosaki managed to rescue her, but was struck by falling debris in the process of doing so, resulting his current state."

"I see... that's going to be difficult, considering the fact that the place was evacuated not long ago." I said. "Byron-san moved everyone to another hideout. But I have no idea where it is."

"Evacuated ?" Yaiba raised his eyebrows. "What happened while we were gone ? Is everyone alright ?"

Yaiba's words make me gritted my teeth in anger, while the memory of Serena being shocked and Ryo's assault was replayed on my mind once more.

"When you're away.." I began explaining. "At that time, we were attacked by two Academia's Agents, Marufuji Ryo and Fubuki Tenjoin. While Byron-san evacuating everyone, Serena and I go to intercept them. We win.. but after that.. they shocked Serena and brought her back to Academia while they mercilessly assault me with their Monsters.."

"What ?!" Yuya's expressed everyone's collective shock. "Serena was capture ?!"

"That Scourge of Diamond was here ? And you beat them ?" Kaito seemed surprise. "Well I aren't that surprise after everything I saw when I Dueled you. But to think they used such dirty method to capture one girl.."

"..First it was Ruri, and now it's Serena ?" Everyone turned to Sayaka after hearing the girl's dispirited words. "And to top it all off, I even got Shun injured due to my cowardice. I came here thinking I could make some small difference by persuading Kaito to rejoin us, and instead, I made things even worse for everyone... Worthless.. I'm worthless.."

"You shouldn't blame yourself, Sayaka." Unexpectedly, it was Kaito who addressed the bespectacled girl in an attempt to console her. "If there's anyone to blame here, it's Academia for being the root of all our misery and despair. You were just trying to aid everyone in your own manner and there's no fault to be found in that."

"Kaito.."

Although Sayaka didn't seem entirely convinced, at least she was no longer about to burst into tears, much to everyone's relief.

"It's not anyone's fault but Academia." I finally said. "Now, I believe we should focus on Kurosaki's condition here. We need to get him out of here, but I have no idea where this secondary hideout Byron-san mentioned could be. Do you know anything about it, Allen, Sayaka?"

"Sorry, neither of us knows." Allen rubbed his neck in an uncomfortable manner. "I mean, we knew the escape passage led to an emergency hideout, but we didn't think to ask where exactly in Heartland that place was."

"I believe I know the location." Kaito said as he picked up Shun and threw him over his shoulder. "As such, we should-"

"Hold it right there!"

Following these words, a large number of Academia students appeared around the area, startling everyone present.

"W-What is this?" Mamoru's eyes darted around nervously. "Where did all these troops come from?"

"I finally found you, Sakaki Yuya." Edo, who appeared in a nearby balcony, glared at the Lancers, specifically Yuya. "I won't allow you to embarassed me again. This time, I will bury you for sure!"

"Great, that's just what we needed.." I groaned. "The Commander himself of all people has made an appearance. These Academia goons have the worst timing.."

"If I may object here, Commander." Gloria addressed Edo. "We were ordered personally by the Professor to deal with the Lancers, so-"

"Did I perhaps stutter?" Edo interrupted Gloria. "I will deal with Sakaki Yusho's son on my own, so you had better not get in my way if you know what's best for you."

"Hold on a second!" Grace complained. "Yuya's Duel won't be exciting unless he Duels us, Commander-in-Chief Edo!"

"Quit your constant badgering, Tyler sisters!" Mamoru cut in from the side before turning to Edo. "For the Commander-in-Chief to deal with these measly Lancers personally, don't you think that's a bit excessive? Why don't you let us handle it instead of dirtying your hands-"

"I'll be talking to you later." Edo glared at Mamoru, causing him to shiver. "I don't require your assistance. Just sit there and watch."

Immediately afterwards, Edo activated his Duel Disk and launched a crimson energy line from it, which locked around Yuya's Duel Disk. Before anyone could react in any manner, Edo dragged Yuya in a nearby area and activated a Field Spell resembling a cage that trapped the two Duelists within its confines.

"Oi, oi, isn't this bad ?" Sawatari gulped. "We're totally outnumbered here. How are we going to get out of this mess? Ah, I knew getting involved with the Lancers was a bad idea!"

"First of all, stay calm and don't succumb to panic." Gongenzaka said. "Our first priority is to get Kurosaki out of here and back to the Resistance base so that he can receive treatment. Since Kaito is the only one among us who knows the possible location of their new hideout, he should be the one to go. And although I'm reluctant to thin out our numbers even more, he might need someone to cover him, which is why I want you to go along with him, Mizael. The rest of us will deal with Academia's troops here."

"Although I'm averse to the idea of leaving everyone behind, I guess your plan makes sense considering the circumstances, Gongenzaka." I said in a reluctant manner. "Just make sure you don't get defeated. Losing one comrade today is more than enough for me."

"There is no need to worry!" Sawatari exclaimed. "With the trump card of the Lancers, Sawatari Shingo, there's nothing to fear!"

"Weren't you just got a full-scale panic attack five seconds ago..?" Hokuto sweatdropped. "In any case, leave this to us and get Kurosaki out of here."

"You can count on us." Masumi reassured and Yaiba nodded in agreement.

"But I really appreciate if you two could comeback as soon as possible, preferably bring some reinforcement in tow." Allen said.

"I'll see what I can do." Kaito said with a hint of small smile. "Stay safe, everyone."

And with that, Kaito and me swiftly left the battlefield behind by taking an advantage of a gap in Academia's formation, leaving our eight comrades behind.

"Now that he's gone, mind telling me why you send Kuroba away, Gongenzaka ?" Sawatari asked. "Sure, someone need to cover Kaito, but it could been any of us. So why you choose him specifically when he clearly more useful while he stay here ?"

"Because Serena's kidnapping has affected him more than he could admit." Gongenzaka answered. "You witnessed he used his power againts Obelisk Force, no ? His state of mind was unstable at this moment, so that's why I don't want him fighting Academia members and end up using something irreversible."

"I see." Sawatari said. "Before we worry about Kuroba's attitude, we have to deal with this goons first. How about we teach them what a big mistake it was to pick a fight with Sawatari Shingo and Company ?"

"Sounds great to me." Hokuto grinned. "Let's show them our power!"

"For the three other Dimensions, they will pay at what they have done." Masumi added.

"And for our comrades who suffer." Yaiba said.

"I'll make sure Academia pay in full for what they've done!" Allen yelled.

"I-I'll.. also do my best as well!" Sayaka said in a resolute manner. "I refuse to keep dragging everyone down forever. That's why.. I'll fight!"

"Alright!" Gongenzaka shouted. "Let's make Academia rue the day they decided to challenge us!"

With that, the seven Duelists activated their Duel Disks and charged at Academia's troops.

Meanwhile, in the ruins of Heartland

Me and Kaito had been running for several minutes without exchanging even a single word. Although I have no idea where he was leading, I trust that Kaito knew he was going. Suddenly, I feel a tingle running down my spine, I halt and started surveying the surroundings.

"What's the matter ?" Kaito asked upon noticing that me was stopped moving. "Why did you stop here ?"

"We're being watched." I responded. "Don't ask me how I know that. I just do."

Just then, a human figure appeared from one of the buildings and aburply charged at me with his Duel Disk on, aiming for my chest. However, I swiftly activate my Duel Disk as our Duel Disks energy blades clashed, sending him skidding backward.

"Predictable attack." I said while glare at the attacker. The attacker was a young man with a tall and muscular body. His long hair was reddish brown and sported two bangs almost reaching his abdomen, while the color of his irises was a light shade of green. His outfit consisted only of ragged trousers, a necklace with three green fangs and two red orbs, two wristbands and black shoulder pauldrons on the left side of his body, while an Academia Duel Disk was strapped on his left arm. The man had a feral expression on his face as he growled at me and Kaito.

"So I assumed you Academia scum was come to kill us." Kaito said. "Who are you ?"

"And what if I am?" The youth said as he stared at both of us with obvious hostility, looking ready to pounce on us at any moment. "Also, I don't have a name to give to prey. I'm just a Battle Beast for you!"

"Prey ? Don't make me laugh." I snorted. "Also Battle Beast.. that name was too long, so I will call you BB instead."

"You bastard.." Battle Beast growled in anger. "Are you making fun of me ?!"

"Perish that thought, BB." I told him. "We was in a hurry rightnow. But letting a maniac like you roaming around freely is definetly going to cause a lot of trouble to this Dimension. That's why.. I will taking you down!"

"Then I will guide you some assistance. If we-" Kaito offered but I cut him off.

"You should focus on getting Kurosaki back to the hideout and then going to reinforce our comrade, Kaito. I'll deal with this clown on my own."

"Although I'm not sure this is wise, it's also true that Shun needs proper attentions." Kaito said. "Very well, I suppose I'll leave him to you for now. Just try to beat him until I get back."

With that, Kaito took his leave, with Battle Beast making no move to stop him, since his attention was focused on me.

"You know, I was quite surprise that prey like you managed to beat Kaiser and Fubuki." Battle Beast said. "Fortunately, both of them managed to bring that girl, Serena back to Academia despite somehow failed to capture you. And now, Professor ordered me to capture you and bring you to Academia!"

"Let me give you one advice." I glared at him. "I'm in extremely bad mood rightnow. Just get the fuck out of here and never come back."

"Scary, scary." Battle Beast said in mocking tone. "However, a prey like you can't command a predator like me. Now, prepare to be hunted, Kuroba Mizael!"

"Suit yourself BB." I simply said as I activated my Duel Disk. "Don't say I didn't warn you though."

Duel!

Mizael: 4000 x5
Battle Beast: 4000 x5

"I'll take the first turn!" BB said as he draw his starter cards. "I activate my Field Spell, Colosseum - Cage of the Gladiator Beast!" The field environment changes into a colloseum.

"This Field Spell gains one Counter for each time a Monster is Special Summon from Deck. Also my "Gladiator Beast" Monster gains 100 ATK for each Counter on this card. And then I Summon Gladiator Beast Laquari!"

Gladiator Beast Laquari ( ATK 1800/DEF 400/Beast-Warrior/Fire/LV 4 )

"I set two cards facedown and end my turn." He concluded.

"My turn! Draw!" I drew my cards.

Mizael: 4000 x6
Battle Beast: 4000 x1

"Gladiator Beast will be troublesome, especially with those Field Spell." I thought. "I Summon Photon Crusher!"

Photon Crusher ( ATK 2000/DEF 0/Warrior/Light/LV 4 )

"When I Control a "Photon" Monster, I can Special Summon Photon Advancer from my hand."

Photon Advancer ( ATK 1000/DEF 1000/Warrior/Light/LV 4 )

"I Overlay my Level 4 Photon Crusher and Photon Advancer! With this two Monsters, I build an Overlay Network! Xyz Summon!" Crusher and Advancer was turn into an orb of lights and entered the galaxy portal.

"Legendary warrior that protect the universe with his blade! Slash those foolish who dares to stand in your way! Descend! Starliege Paladynamo!"

Starliege Paladynamo ( ATK 2000/DEF 2000/Warrior/Light/Rank 4/OVU 2 )

"I activate Paladynamo's effect! By detach two Overlay Units, I can target one Monster you Control and then negate it's effect also it's Attack Points reduce to 0!" Paladynamo swung his sword, creating energy slash that weaken Battle Beast's Monster.

Starliege Paladynamo ( OVU 2 - 0 )

Gladiator Beast Laquari ( ATK 1800 - 0 )

"Battle! Starliege Paladynamo attack Gladiator Beast Laquari! Photon Dividing!" Paladynamo charged at Laquari with full speed.

"I wont let you!" Battle Beast howled. "Quick-Play Magic: Gladiator Beast United! During the Battle Phase, I can Shuffle into the Deck, from your hand, field, or GY, the Fusion Materials that are listed on a "Gladiator Beast" Fusion Monster, then Special Summon that Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, ignoring its Summoning conditions! I shuffle Laquari and Gladiator Beast Bestiari on my hand! Come, Gladiator Beast Gyzarus!"

Gladiator Beast Gyzarus ( ATK 2400/DEF 1500/Winged Beast/Dark/Fusion/LV 6 )

"When Gyzarus is Special Summoned, I can destroy up to two cards your Control! And I choose your Xyz Monster!" Gyzarus create a tornado that destroy Paladynamo.

"When Paladynamo is destroyed, I can draw one card." I said as I draw my card.

"Then in Main Phase 2, when I Control no Monster, I can Special Summon Photon Thrasher from my hand."

Photon Thrasher ( ATK 2100/DEF 0/Warrior/Light/LV 4 )

"And then, when I Control a "Photon" or "Galaxy" Monster, I can Special Summon Photon Vanisher from my hand."

Photon Vanisher ( ATK 2000/DEF 0/Warrior/Light/LV 4 )

"Photon Vanisher's effect let me add "Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon" from my Deck." I add my ace Monster to my hand.

"I Overlay my Level 4 Photon Thrasher and Photon Vanisher! With this two Monsters, I build an Overlay Network! Xyz Summon! The dragon that born from supernova, destroy those foolish who dares to stand in your way! Descend now! Starliege Photon Blast Dragon!"

Starliege Photon Blast Dragon ( ATK 1800/DEF 2500/Dragon/Light/Xyz/Rank 4/OVU 2 )

"When Photon Blast Dragon is Xyz Summoned, I can Special Summon one "Photon" Monster from my hand! Galaxy shines in the darkness! Become a ray of hope that lives within my servant! Descend to me! Embodiment of light - Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon!"

Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon ( ATK 3000/DEF 2500/Dragon/Light/LV 8 )

"So this is the infamous Galaxy Master's ace Monster." Battle Beast remarked. "Unfortunately, your Dragon will be my Gladiator Beast's prey!"

"My Dragon is nobody prey. Especially a prey for a terrifed child who's trying to cover their weakness by act high and mighty."

"What... did you say?"

"You're not fooling me." I scoffed. "You are just like that cabbage haired boy. Act high and mighty while inside are scared child. I suggest that you better surrender and back to Fusion Dimension at once."

"...what do you know..." Battle Beast said in a low tone before shouted. "Aren't you the one who actually terrified here?! You're talk pretty big for a mere prey! Againts me, a perfect Duelist, you stand no change!"

"What a delusional child..." I sighed. "I set a card facedown and end my turn. Hurry start your turn and get this over with."

Mizael: 4000 x2
Battle Beast: 4000 x1

"During End Phase, Gyzarus's effect activate! I can return Gyzarus back to Extra Deck to Special Summon two "Galdiator Beast" Monster from my Deck! Come, Gladiator Beast and Gladiator Beast Augustus!"

Gladiator Beast Vesparius ( ATK 2300/DEF 0/Sea Serpent/Water/LV 7 )

Gladiator Beast Augustus ( ATK 2600/DEF 1000/Winged Beast/Dark/LV 8 )

"Because I Special Summon two Monsters from my Deck, Colosseum - Cage of the Gladiator Beast gains two Counters! Thus my "Gladiator Beast" Monster I Control gains 200 ATK! And since Vesparius is Special Summon by the effect of "Gladiator Beast" Monster, all Monster I Control gains 500 ATK!"

Colosseum - Cage of the Gladiator Beast ( CO: 0 - 2 )

Gladiator Beast Vesparius ( ATK 2300 - 2800 - 3300 )

Gladiator Beast Augustus ( ATK 2600 - 3100 - 3600 )

"Not bad." I praised him. "Your instinct of survive at least quite strong. However, still your mentality is not suited for battle, BB."

"Shut up!" Battle Beast snarled. "Enough with your mind games! I'm definitely will silence you, you bastard! My turn! Draw!"

Mizael: 4000 x1
Battle Beast: 4000 x2

"I Summon Rescue Rabbit!"

Rescue Rabbit ( ATK 300/DEF 100/Beast/Earth/LV 4 )

"I activate Rescue Rabbit's effect! I can banish this card to Special Summon two Normal Monsters from my Deck! Appear, Gladiator Beast Andal!"

Gladiator Beast Andal ( ATK 1900/DEF 1500/Beast Warrior/Earth/Normal/LV 4 ) x2

"Again, my Field Spell gains two more Counters! Thus my "Gladiator Beast" Monsters gains 200 ATK!"

Colosseum - Cage of the Gladiator Beast ( CO: 2 - 4 )

Gladiator Beast Vesparius ( ATK 2300 - 2800 - 3200 )

Gladiator Beast Augustus ( ATK 2600 - 3100 - 3500 )

Gladiator Beast Andal ( ATK 1900 - 2400 - 2800 ) x2

"Augustus and two Andals... that means Andabata will coming next." I thought.

"This is the moment of your doom! I shuffle back Galdiator Beast Augustus and two Gladiator Beast Andals to perform a Contact Fusion! Come! Gladiator Beast Andabata!"

Gladiator Beast Andabata ( ATK 1000/DEF 2800/Beast Warrior/Dark/Fusion/LV 8 )

Gladiator Beast Andabata ( ATK 1000 - 1500 - 1900 )

"If Andabata is Special Summoned, I can Special Summon Level 7 or lower "Gladiator Beast" Fusion Monster from my Extra Deck!" Battle Beast announced. "Come! Gladiator Beast Gaiodiaz!"

Gladiator Beast Gaiodiaz ( ATK 2600/DEF 1500/Dinosaur/Dark/Fusion/LV 7 )

Gladiator Beast Gaiodiaz ( ATK 2600 - 3100 - 3500 )

"Then I activate my Equip Spell Gladiator Double Sword! I equip it to Andabata! With this, Andabata's ATK and DEF are switched!" Andabata was surrounded by red aura.

Gladiator Beast Andabata ( ATK 1900 - 2800 - 3300 - 3700 )

"Now battle! Gladiator Beast Vesparius attack his Xyz Monster!" Vesparius charged at Photon Blast Dragon, destroying it as the shockwave make me skidding backwards.

Mizael: 2300 x2
Battle Beast: 4000 x0

"Gladiator Beast Andabata attack his dragon!" Andabata charge at Photon, ready to slice him.

"I won't let my Galaxy-Eyes down so easily! I activate Galaxy-Eyes's effect! When Galaxy-Eyes battles, it can banish itself and the Monster it's battling!" Photon roared, making both Photon and Andabata vanished.

"Fool!" Battle Beast exclaimed. "You let yourself open! Gladiator Beast Gaiodiaz attack him directly!" Gaiodiaz charged at me, as the attack connect, smoke covering the field.

"That's it." Battle Beast sneered, thinking that he already won. "Talked big for a prey. Now it's time to bring you to Professor."

"The Duel is not over, kid." A voice could be heared from the smoke. As the smoke cleared, I was still standing on the field.

"I-impossible...!" Battle Beast backed away. "How?! How can you still alive?!"

"Simple. My trap card: Grit. When I about to get damage that reduce my Lifepoints into 0, I can reduce my Lifepoints into 1 and I take no damage this turn."

Mizael: 1 x2
Battle Beast: 4000 x0

"You presistent bastard!" Battle Beast roared in anger. "But not matter, with merely 1 LP, zero Monster on field and two cards in hand, you will be crushed on my next turn. I end my turn."

"During End Phase, Galaxy-Eyes and your Monster are back to field." Photon and Andabata back to field.

"Also during End Phase, I shuffle back Andabata to Extra Deck to Special Summon two "Gladiator Beast" Monster from my Deck! Come, Gladiator Beast Murmillo and Gladiator Beast Augustus!"

Gladiator Beast Murmillo ( ATK 800/DEF 400/Fish/Water/LV 3 )

Gladiator Beast Augustus ( ATK 2600/DEF 1000/Winged Beast/Dark/LV 8 )

"Murmillo effect activate! I can destroy your dragon!" Murmillo shot a Water Bullet at Photon, destroying it.

"And then my Field Spell gains two more counters!"

Colosseum - Cage of the Gladiator Beast ( CO: 4 - 6 )

Gladiator Beast Vesparius ( ATK 3500 - 3700 )

Gladiator Beast Augustus ( ATK 3100 - 3700 )

Gladiator Beast Murmillo ( ATK 800 - 1400 - 1900 )

Gladiator Beast Gaiodiaz ( ATK 3500 - 3700 )

"Now start your futile resistance. Or are you going to give up? Or did that girl, Serena weaken you? Pathetic. I can't believe the Kaiser and infamous Fubuki lose to someone like you. You can't even save one girl and yet you thought that you and your pathetic dragon can beat me and my mighty Gladiator Beast? What a joke." Battle Beast mocked. "I suggest you to surrender and make it easy for both of us."

Hearing that, I take no response to his blabbing mouth, my mind was blended with fury and hatred. These minor character of all people dares to rub salt into my wound with his mocking word. Worse, he mocked my cards! My pride! I clutching my fist tightly, I swear to whoever person who sent me to this world that I will beat these bastard... no, I will destroy him!

"Are you angry, Master Mizael?" A malice and terrifed sound echoed on my mind. I immediately know who it is.

"Dark Matter... what a foolish question..." I muttered, paying no attention why he of all Monsters I have appeared before me. "Of course I am. In fact, this is the first time of my life I've felt such rage and hatred. What, are you going to take over my body like you did back then and destroy that minor character? Because I'll tell you from now that's not gonna happen, because I will crush him myself."

"No, that's not what I'm gonna do. Anger has its uses, but throwing it around wildly will get you nowhere. Maybe I was your manifestation of your darkness, master. But I also your Monster, your servant, your pride. I will not betraying my master."

"That's rich coming from you who take over my body back then..." I muttered.

"If I'm not take over your body back then, you will be his puppet. I was saving you, master Mizael. Even though I did it too far. My apologize for that."

"Alright. What are you suggest?" I asked.

"Control your anger, convert it into a determination. Forge your hatred into a strength. Use Master's Barian power, use my power... our power and combine it to takedown our opponent."

After a little chat with Dark Matter, I calmed myself and suddenly, my Barian emblem was let out a small golden light and my heterochromatic eyes was let out a fiery aura.

Now the time has come. The merged of Barian power and pure manifestation of darkness combined into something new! The power called Dark Determination.

"Oh, what's this?" Battle Beast raised his eyebrows. "You still want to fight? Then, by all means, do your best, although it's meaningless by this point."

"You may be right." I told him. "I can't even protect Serena from Ryo and Fubuki. Not only that, I was also the reason she was sent to this place. That's a indisputable facts. In that case, what should I do to pay all my mistake? Of course the answer is obvious."

I let out surge of killing intent as black fog aura was surrounding my body. This time was different because now I can control this aura thanks to Dark Matter. Battle Beast, who saw it, take a step back from all the pressure I was letting out.

"I will definetly save Serena from that hell of a school. Even if I have to go through all their goons and blow the school as a cost!" I yelled at him. "As the first step, I'll start by beating you minor characters! Barian Chaos Draw!"

Mizael: 1 x3
Battle Beast: 4000 x0

"I Summon Galaxy-Eyes Cloudragon!"

Galaxy-Eyes Cloudragon ( ATK 300/DEF 200/Dragon/Light/LV 1 )

"After such a heated declaration, all you managed to do is Summon a merely 300 Attack Points Monsters." Battle Beast let out a mocking laugh. "I thought your final, desperate move will be an amusing spectable, but that just plain sad."

"Laugh all you want you wortless character." I said in cold tone. "This is just a beginning of your doom! I activate Galaxy-Eyes Cloudragon's effect! By release this Monster, I can Special Summon his adult version from my hand or Graveyard! Galaxy shines in the darkness! Become a ray of hope that lives within my servant! Descend to me! Embodiment of Light - Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon!"

Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon ( ATK 3000/DEF 2500/Dragon/Light/LV 8 )

"When I Control a "Galaxy-Eyes" Monsters on my field, I can Special Summon Galaxy-Eyes Afterglow Dragon from my hand!"

Galaxy-Eyes Afterglow Dragon ( ATK 3000/DEF 2500/Dragon/Light/LV 8 )

"I Overlay my Level 8 Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon and Galaxy-Eyes Afterglow Dragon! With this two Monsters, I build an Overlay Network! Xyz Summon! Appear, Number 107! Roar throughout the entire universe. Revive, from the source of all galaxies, that flows from far back in time! Manifest yourself, and lead me to victory! Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon!"

Number 107: Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon ( ATK 3000/DEF 2500/Dragon/Light/Xyz/Rank 8/OVU 2 )

"It is your desperate move? I'm not impressed!" Battle Beast taunt.

"I'm not done yet, you stupid kid! Go, Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon! Armored Xyz Change!" Tachyon turned into his sealed form and entered the portal.

"Armored Xyz Change ?!" Battle Beast stammered, never heard of that Xyz Summon before.

"At the end of milky way's light, a new worlds open! Descend, scion of divinity! Manifest before us, A new embodiment of light - Galaxy-Eyes Full Armor Photon Dragon!"

Galaxy-Eyes Full Armor Photon Dragon ( ATK 4000/DEF 3500/Dragon/Light/Xyz/Rank 8/OVU 3 )

"Meet your doom here! Go, Galaxy-Eyes Full Armor Photon Dragon! Rank-Up Xyz Change!" Full Armor Photon surrounded by black fog aura, as well as mine.

"W-what..." Battle Beast can only look at the scene in fear.

"Appear, Number 95! Power filling the galaxy... when a ruler exhausted his body and spirit, his soul curses the world! Manifest before us, The Embodiment of Darkness - Galaxy-Eyes Dark Matter Dragon!"

Number 95: Galaxy-Eyes Dark Matter Dragon ( ATK 0/DEF 0/Dragon/Dark/Xyz/Rank 9/OVU 4 )

"W-what is that Monsters...?" Battle Beast narrowed his eyes at Dark Matter Dragon, who roaring at him, then at his Monsters, who backing away. "Are they... afraid...? How... how can that such a Monster exists?!"

"It exist to punish a foolish who dares to mocked my Dragon! My pride! I activate Dark Matter Dragon's effect! When Dark Matter Dragon is Xyz Summoned, it gains ATK equal to oroginal ATK of Monsters that be used for Xyz Material of this card! I used Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon, Afterglow Dragon, Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon and Galaxy-Eyes Full Armor Photon Dragon! And it's ATK will permanent!" Dark Matter Dragon was surrounded by black aura.

Number 95: Galaxy-Eyes Dark Matter Dragon ( ATK 0 - 3000 - 6000 - 9000 - 13000 )

"13000 Attack?!" Battle Beast yelled in disbelief.

"It's time for punishment! I activate Dark Matter Dragon's second effect! By detach one Overlay Unit, this Monsters can attack two times!" One soul that orbited Dark Matter Dragon was eaten by him.

Number 95: Galaxy-Eyes Dark Matter Dragon ( OVU 4 - 3 )

"Also, since I used Galaxy-Eyes Afterglow Dragon to activate my Xyz Monsters effect, it's effect activate! I can Special Summon "Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon" from my hand or Deck! Descend! Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon!"

Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon ( ATK 3000/DEF 2500/Dragon/Light/LV 8 )

"Also, my "Number" Monsters Attack Points become double!" Dark Matter got bigger.

Number 95: Galaxy-Eyes Dark Matter Dragon ( ATK 13000 - 26000 )

"26000?!" Battle Beast stammered.

"It's not over yet! I activate my Quick-Play Magic: Dragon King's Legend! I cam target one Dragon-Type Monster I Control and doubled it's Attack until the end of this turn!" Size of Dark Matter still the same, but he was surrounded by golden aura.

Number 95: Galaxy-Eyes Dark Matter Dragon ( ATK 26000 - 52000 )

"N-no way... it can't be..." Battle Beast stepped back in fear. "52000 Attack..."

"Where's your high and mighty attitude, bitch?" I asked in cold tone. "Battle! Galaxy-Eyes Dark Matter Dragon attack Gaiodiaz and end this! Annihilation Dark Matter Stream!" Dark Matter Dragon release a thick black burst of stream at Battle Beast, who helplessly watched his end. Soon afterwards, the sound the massive explosion resounded throughout Heartland's ruins, sending the wounded body of Battle Beast flying ten meters from the place he stood before.

Mizael: 1 x0
Battle Beast: 0 x0

Due to the aftermath of Dark Matter's attack, the entire area around me had turned into a wasteland. However, I paid barely attention and slowly walked into my opponent, who look in really bad shape but still alive. Although I heard someone calling my name, my mind was too clouded with anger.

"-Can't you hear my voice?! In that case, you gave me no choice!"

Suddenly, I felt a sharp pain on my side of my face as I was crashing down to the ground. As I regained focus, I saw Kaito was standing over me, his hand was bailed into a fist.

"Kaito..." I muttered. "You were... the one who hit me...?"

"You gave me no choice." Kaito shrugged as he turned his gaze towards the fallen Battle Beast. "Judging from the state of him and from that girl Serena's capture, I can pretty much guess what happen here. While I understand your pain, this is too much, even for Academia. Carding is one thing, but you nearly kill him. You nearly become a Monsters for both your ally and Academia."

"Isn't that almost the same words I used when I confronted you about attempting to card Shun?"

"I suppose." Kaito let out a small smile. "Even it hurt to admit it, you had a point back then. Yuya, you, Shun, Sayaka, all of you were right. Seeking revenge was just a way for me to fill the void created by the loss of my family, and I pushed everyone away because I didn't want to experience that feeling of loss all over again. Do you think the fleeting feeling of gratification you feel when you destroy your enemy is a reasonable price for a ruined life, Kuroba Mizael? Do you really want to return back to your homeland once this war is over, only to find those you cherish treating you with fear and revulsion after having turned into a monster yourself? If not, let this festering hatred go. I guarantee this is for the best."

I was silent for a few seconds, but eventually chuckled as I got up.

"I think we are even now." I remarked. "Just as I once lectured you, now you scold me and point me towards the right path. I'm grateful for that, Kaito."

"Good." Kaito smirked. "I guess something about you is familiar to me. But enough of that. We came here to help our comrades first and foremost, and that's what we intend to do."

"Oh?" I raised my eyebrow. "Did you bring reinforcement to help the others?"

"Indeed." Kaito said and after that, a couple of Resistance Members who led by Byron Arclight appeared. Although they are looking exhausted, I can sense their fighting spirit.

"You are fighting too, Byron-san?" I asked the scientist. "I thought you are a non-combatant since you never Dueled again for sometime."

"That may be so, but I feel the battle which decide the fate of Xyz Dimension is almost upon us." Byron answered. "As such, I refuse to cower in my laboratory while a youngster such like you risking your life in battlefield."

"Well said, Byron-san." I praised him. "In that case, let's go help our comrades and settle things with Academia once and for all."

And with that, we began running towards the side of battle between Lancers and Academia. When we arrived here, Edo, Grace and Gloria were standing in front of Yuya in protective manner, shielding them from 50 Academia students who had surrounded them. To much my surprise, instead a speech about returning smiles of Xyz Dimension residents, Edo give a speech about how Duel with Yuya had opened his eyes and how he wished to bring back all hope he take from Xyz Dimension residents.

"This scene is proved how far you've changed Yuya." I smile at the scene. "You managed to convince Edo Phoenix with your own skill and even without Action Cards. I can only praised you at that."

"In that case, you're all going to be destroyed rightnow!" Mamoru exclaimed upon hearing Edo's words. "Since Edo betrayed us, you have to follow my orders as Expeditionary Army's Chief of Staff! Get them, Academia's army!"

"Hey, are you forgotting someone?"

At this moment, me and Kaito, Byron and 20 members of Resistance made our entrances, glaring at all Academia members.

"Mizael, Kaito!" Yuya exclaimed. "You guys made it!"

"And they brought a lot of allies with them!" Allen made a guts pose. "With this, the situation is reversed!"

"Well, what are you going do, Chief of Staff?" I addressed Mamoru with a confident smirk. "If you still want to fight, I'll be more than happy to be your opponent."

"As will I." Kaito said as he stepped forward. "As the most prominent Duelist in Academia's most wanted list, you probably wish to take me down first, right? If you are prepared to fight, then Duel me!"

"N-no need to go that far!" Mamoru spoke with a panicked tone, all traces of bravado gone as he started sweating. "I'm only just a clerk and have no combat experience whatsoever... Ahahaha..."

I can't hold my laughter when watched Mamoru crumbled to the ground with a dejected expression on his face after Kaito glared at him. A part of me felt pity at the Academia officer's state, but all thoughts about Mamoru was gone when Edo started speaking once more.

"Everyone, listen!" Edo addressed the Academia soldiers surrounding them. "In the name of the Arc Area Project, we started a war of aggression that has done nothing but bring chaos and misery to everyone involved. This is against our ideals of building a utopia where everyone can live in peace. Therefore, we are putting an end to this project right now and devote ourself to rebuilding the Xyz Dimension from now on. This isn't an order. If you are disagree then feel free to back to Academia. And if any of you still wish to fight againts us, then I'll take you on."

Following Edo's announcement, an unnerving silence fell upon the battlefield. While 10 of Obelisk Force members was lower their Duel Disks, 40 others was still willing to keep fighting. Without words, me, Kaito, Byron and Edo was activate our Duel Disk and began to Duel all of them.

To be Continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 498 19
Sometimes Matsutani Akira wonder, what's really happened after people die? Everyone is curious but they are too scared to find out. Death is an unner...
15.6K 271 5
A alternate ending to the Yugioh Arc V finale.
34.6K 582 21
Yukina Kurogane was just a regular 18 years old Senior High School student. In normal daily life it was just boring to her, but on her free time She...
69.6K 1K 10
(Y/N) an 16 year old ordinary and orphan teen with a normal life enjoying everything like going through computers, other kinds of tech and a good inv...