Foreign Love || KTH

By tae_beau_ty

"So, Y/n. Why don't we try to get along?" "Hmm... How are we going to get along?" "Join me in the shower,"... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1: The meeting
Chapter 2: Roomfate
Chapter 3: Hate him
Chapter 4: Hate her (continued)
Chapter 5: Best Friend
Chapter 6: Friend's Bestie
Chapter 7: What in hell!
Chapter 8: Success is sweet
Chapter 9: Secret Weapon
Chapter 10: The Party
A/N
Chapter 11: Fair Game
Chapter 12: I like playing dirty
Chapter 13: Wet
Chapter 14: Kiss?
Chapter 15: Just an accident.
Chapter 16: A day out
Chapter 17: The Stars
Chapter 18: Do I love you?
Chapter 19: I'm lost!
Chapter 20: You are not going anywhere
Chapter 21: Confessions
Chapter 22: Get Along
Chapter 23: Long Time No See?
Chapter 24: Sweet Talker
Chapter 25: Blind Date
Chapter 26: Date me!
Chapter 27: Moonlit Night
Chapter 28: Past Wounds

Chapter 4: Hate her

328 38 38
By tae_beau_ty

This pov follows on from Taehyung's last pov (chapter 2), in which he was conversing with Mrs. Smith and learned that y/n is his roommate. 

A small glimpse:

"Did she leave? What will she...?"

My thoughts come to a halt as I notice a curled-up shape near the door, beneath the wall as I step outside.

I cough to gain her attention. She glances up when she hears it. I can see her eyes red from crying and her face pale.

She looks at me, glaring with her tired red eyes. I let out a sigh,

"Come in."

Taehyung POV

I asked her to come in. She's likely been traveling since the morning, and I feel guilty seeing her in such a state. 

(If only I could keep my cool)

But it's not entirely my fault; what am I supposed to think when girls keep on coming to my room begging for a night? I never allow anyone in except my family and friends. I despise people violating my space and, more importantly, disobedience.

I keep waiting for her to enter, but it's already been a minute, and she still hasn't come.

"Did she pass out? Should I double-check?"

I am about to go and check on her when I notice her walk through the door. Without a doubt, she seems exhausted. I watch her frail figure approach as I wait by the corridor.

(Should I apologize?)

I was just considering apologizing to her, but she didn't even glance at me. I stand there apologetically, watching her head directly to her room, and shut the door. 

"After all this chaos, she definitely needs some rest. I'll speak with her when she's up."

And thus, the day continues, with me constantly watching her door, strolling past her room, waiting for her to come out.

The entire day has passed, and the sky is black. I recheck her door to see if she's out, but she isn't. 

(Is she okay?)

The doorbell rings, jolting me out of my thoughts. 

(It's probably the delivery guy)

I greet the delivery man, who delivers two food boxes, as I open the door. I had previously placed an order for dinner for the two of us.

"I'm not great at apologizing. Maybe this meal will do the trick," I say, holding the delectable food in my palm. 

However, the longer I gaze at the food, the more hungry I feel, " I don't think I'll be able to control myself any longer." 

I started eating the food like I'd been hungry for a long time, and in no time, I'd already finished my meal. I move my head towards the corridor to watch the room opposite mine and find it still closed. 

"I am really worried now," I mutter to myself as I toss the empty box into the bin in the kitchen.

As I exit the kitchen, my gaze is drawn to the other meal box. Will she accept a meal from me? The bigger concern is, will I be able to offer her a meal?

"No, I don't think I can give it to her. Perhaps I should keep it somewhere close so she can see it for herself." I whisper to myself as I set it in the cabin.

Suddenly, her door burst open, and I was startled.

"Oh shit!"

I dash to the living room sofa like a flying rocket and take a seat, my phone in my hand.

(Did she see me keeping the food?)

I waited to see how she would respond to the food. Instead, I hear her yelling,

"Is there anything to eat here?"

"Do we have something to eat?"

(Really?? Does she have a visual impairment? Can't she see the obvious food in the cabin?)

"Excuse me, are you deaf?"

(Deaf? no bitch you are blind)

"Are you blind? Isn't it obvious that I'm busy? You're not searching a fucking pyramid; look around, and you'll find it." I say in an irritating tone.

"I'm simply checking to see whether we have any food. Can't you reply to what I asked and save me the hassle?" She says.

I'm so annoyed right now that I can't contain myself. Do you think I'm the kind of man that brings meals to girls? Do you think I ever apologized to any girl? Leave girls. Do you honestly think I fucking apologize to anyone?

"We? There's no we, sweetie. And it's not my job to save you from anything." I say, expressing my anger. My temper is no joke.

"You know what? Ignore it. It was my fault to expect some kindness from you," she says, huffing and yanking her hair.

"Ignored." 

I realize I'm probably coming across as a jerk right now. But I'm amazed she doesn't see the obvious food in the cabin. Is she ignoring it on purpose? Is she expecting me to beg her to eat the food?

I see her go away with a bag of chips and a bottle of juice, then slam her door shut.

"Can she be dumber?" I exclaim as I move towards the lovely meal lying freely in the cabin.

I groan and glance at the food, then towards the door. 

After an hour of internal debate, I decided to hand the meal over to her. I approach her room and knock on her door.

(This time, I'll try to keep my calm.)

"What?" she exclaims as the door opens, irritated by my presence.

(Is she angry?)

"They provided me some additional food after I requested some for dinner. You can have it if you want," I added, trying to seem kind.

"I'm not interested in your meal," she says.

(Okay, she is angry)

"It's not my meal; it says Krynston's kitchen, and I'm not Krynston," I say this in an attempt to lighten the mood. Though I'm well aware, joking around is not all my cup of tea. But I can be nice to her; she doesn't seem too bad.

"Was it supposed to be funny?" She says cockily. I am reconsidering my decision to be good to her. That haughty demeanor and tone, oh, how I want to choke her right now and force her to obey me.

"Eat it," I say as I grasp her hands and shove the food in them.

She looks at me with those soft sparkling eyes, and for a brief moment, I find myself getting lost in them.

Her eyes are breathtaking. I've never seen such beautiful eyes before. I keep staring at her for a few more moments before returning to my senses. Giving her one final look, I head into my room.

I close the door and open the bottom drawer of my desk. I climb into the bed, turn on the bedlamp, and look through some materials for college. After staring at the words for the past ten minutes, I can't seem to concentrate. Today was very unexpected. My days are normally perfectly planned, and I always stick to them. But today happens to be D-day.

I set the paperwork aside and lie down on the bed. I keep staring at the ceiling just to have my mind return to a few seconds earlier. I sigh and switch off the light.

All I could think was about her eyes before drifting to sleep.

Author's note:

So, here's Taehyung's point of view. Taehyung, I'm sure, is equally amazed by our girl. I mean, he cares but doesn't show it, which is why things are about to become hotter.

Because this chapter is going to be somewhat lengthy, I decided to divide it into two parts. This chapter is the same as the previous one but from Taehyung's point of view.

The following chapter will also be written from Taehyung's point of view.

For clarity's sake: The dialogues in bold-italic already took place in the last chapter.

If you like this chapter, please vote, comment, and share!

Adios!

ღƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8M 435K 68
❝How old are you❞ jungkook asked. You just put two fingers infront of him. ❝2!?❞he asked with a frown. ❝T-twenty❞you said nervously after shaking yo...
15.7K 1K 50
How does one know when to act on love? (Very slow burn xD and fluff ahead) ________________ Weekly updates( Sunday), relatively short chapters Jungk...
46.5K 1.1K 24
❗❕ Jungkook X Reader Fanfic ❕❗ 🎬 Short story.. 🎬 Hate to Love. 🎬 Drity talking. 🎬 Dual POV. 🎬 Office Romance. 🎬 Grumpy X Sunshine. 🎬 Bromance...
32.2K 1.3K 70
If you have a great fond of love triangle stories then it's for you. This story is not only about love but it's about friendship too so both leads ar...