Love Me

By renasbooks

In a fairy tale, every girls dream is to have a happily ever after or happy ending. One where they find that... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
chapter 34
Chapter 35
chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 30

1.1K 51 10
By renasbooks

Week 33

After what happened in the kitchen, with the divorce, Wyatt begged Heaven to not leave him, he left for work the following morning and has not come back, Heaven really didn't care, she just wanted to leave the house. Heaven began packing her stuff inside her suitcase. She didn't want to stay inside this house anymore, she wasn't sure as yet where she was gonna go but until then she'll stay. "Where is Seth" Heaven randomly asked herself when she saw he hasn't been here of a few weeks. She tried calling and texting his home but no answer which made her worry.

Heaven bit down on her lip then stared up at the ceiling, when an idea popped into her head her face lit up "I should go to his work place , to see if he is there or ask for him" she paused "why didn't I think about that" she said then sighed after. Leaving the room she walked down the hall to the girls room. She could hear giggling and laughing which made her wonder what was happening. Heaven slowly opened the door then peeked her head inside.

"Zuri and Zara" Heaven called and they stopped playing. "Mommy!" Zara screamed as they both ran up to her.

"We are going to Seth's work place" Heaven told them and their faces lit up.

"Yay! But why did he leave us" Zuri asked the last part in a sad tone.

"He didn't leave you baby, maybe he's busy with work and stuff" Heaven tried to explain and Zuri nodded.

"Okay, since you are already dressed let mommy comb your hair" Heaven told them and Zara ran over to Heaven. She did both their hair into ponytails, then brought them downstairs to get them some snacks.

"Mommy lets go" Zuri whined as she pulled on Heaven's arms.

"I'm coming Zuri, just let mommy go get her phone" Heaven said and Zuri pouted. "Okay now let's go" Heaven said when she picked up her phone.

Heaven left the house, got the girls into the car then drove off. A few minutes later Heaven parked at his work place. She had a feeling that this was wrong but she was really concerned.

"Come on girls, hold mommy's hand" Heaven told them and they did just that, Heaven led them inside the building and she was so surprised at how big the place was "Excuse me" Heaven called the receptionist and she turned to look at her.

"Good day, how may I assist you?" She asked with a smile on her face.

"My name is Heaven and I would like to speak with Seth Acker, please" Heaven politely asked.

"I'm sorry but Mr. Acker is really busy right now, but he's about to go on break in an hour or so. You can sit in the waiting area if you'd like" The lady replied Heaven sighed to herself, she had her appointment to go to in an hour and the girls really wanted to see him.

"At least we know he's okay" Heaven mumbled, Zara tugged on Heaven's hand to get her attention.

"Mommy can we go see him now?" Zara asked with her head tilted to the side.

"I'm sorry baby but he's busy" Heaven told her and they got really sad as if they were about to cry.

"Can you let him know that I'm here at least?" Heaven asked and the receptionist averted her eyes from the twins.

"They are so adorable" the receptionist said "okay I'll let him know" The receptionist replied and Heaven nodded. Heaven watched her as she picked up the phone then placed it towards her ear. "Someone is here to see your son, Mr Acker" she said then nodded a few times.

"I'm sorry ma'am, he's busy" she said and Heaven sighed then took a step back.

"No mommy I want to see daddy" Zuri said while pulling Heaven forward.

"You can go head, take the elevator and go to the extreme top" The lady said and Heaven sighed in relief. As soon as they walked into the elevator Heaven stooped down to Zuri's level. Heaven knew that if Zuri didn't say daddy she wouldn't let them go.

"Zuri, Seth is not your daddy okay" Heaven told her and Zuri gave an angry pout.

"Yes he is" Zuri said while picking her nose and Zara laughed. Heaven rolled her eyes then shook her head. The elevator pinged and Heaven took the girls hand then walked out. Heaven looked around and she only saw one door so she immediately knew that it had to be Seth's office. Heaven gently knocked on the door and she heard someone say come.

"Who are you?" Someone asked and Heaven looked up and saw an elderly man sitting the desk with a rested look on his face, she knew it was Seth's dad.

"Heaven" She replied then fold her lips in a thin line while looking around, the twins hid behind Heaven's legs.

"Oh, so on the receptionist phone I heard a little kid say daddy, so I just wanted to know a few things" He said and Heaven nervously laughed.

"I'm sorry but sh-" Heaven was about to say when Seth walked in.

"Dad the meeting has en-" He was about to say when he saw Heaven. "Heaven what are you doing here?" Seth asked and she turned to face him.

"I was worried about you, you left without saying anything" Heaven said and the girls got happy.

"Hi" Zuri said to Seth's father and he laughed.

"Well hello, little one, nice to meet you" He said and Zuri giggled.

"Hi" Zara joined in and his father had a surprised look on his face.

"Twins, Oh my god" He laughed and Seth smiled then whispered to Heaven.

"I'm surprised to see my dad this happy, he always wanted grandchildren but I'm his only child and I haven't found the right person as yet or else he would've gotten one already" Seth said in a low voice and Heaven smiled.

"Dad I'm going to talk to Heaven outside are you okay with the twins staying here? They can be a handful sometimes" Seth asked and his dad waved him off.

"Yeah, whatever" he said as Zuri pulled on his beard while giggling. Seth led heaven outside the hall then pulled her into a corner.

"I'm a little concerned about your dad with the twins" Heaven said and Seth chuckled.

"Don't worry about it, he'll be fine" Seth said and Heaven nodded then stared at him.

"They never had a grandfather before, my parents died and Wyatt only has his mom" Heaven told him. "How could you just leave like that? Without saying anything to me, I tried calling and messaging you but no response" Heaven said as she got upset and Seth scratched the back of his head.

"I'm sorry Heaven, I should've told but I got upset when Wyatt threw me out of the house because he was jealous of the bond the twins and I shared." Seth explained himself and Heavens mouth fell open.

"Oh I didn't know that he did that to you" Heaven said and he nodded. "that's why I divorced him" Heaven said and Seth looked at her.

"You got a divorce?" Seth asked, he was so happy even though he knew it was wrong.

"He got the Alex girl pregnant but I wanted to divorce him before that anyways, so he'll have to sign the papers." Heaven told Seth and he agreed.

"How's everything with you and the baby?" Seth asked and Heaven lift her shirt up then grabbed Seth's hand. Placing his hand on her baby bump, he immediately got excited.

"The baby grew, now you have a small round bump" he smiled and Heaven nodded.

"I'm going to my appointment today in a few minutes" Heaven told him as he gently circled her bump with his finger.

"I want to come" Seth told her.

"Of course you can the baby would love that" Heaven said and Seth smiled.

"What if the baby isn't mine?" Seth asked as his smiled dropped.

"I know for a fact that the baby is yours," Heaven told him and his face lit up again.

"Really, And even if the baby is not mine I would still take good care of him or her" Seth said and Heaven smiled.

"But seriously the baby is yours, when I found out I was pregnant and you asked whose was it? I said I didn't know but I actually did know, I was just scared and frightened to say" Heaven told him and he chuckled.

"I'm so happy" Seth said then kissed her passionately, Seth pulled back then pecked her lips one last time.
•••••••••••••••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 11.3K 32
𝘚𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 π˜ͺ𝘀𝘦, 𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘧π˜ͺ𝘳𝘦. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘒𝘀𝘦, 𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘸𝘒𝘳. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘡, 𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘳𝘢π˜₯𝘦. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘡...
452K 19.1K 73
I woke up in the morning and felt the pain in a place I've never hurt before. I took a peek at my own body, and my mind went blank. My eyes found a m...
268K 7.2K 36
Meet Sierra Rose, a twenty year old kind soul. After being kicked out of her mom's house, she moves in with her current boyfriend of six months, only...
31.9K 1.2K 52
It was only her comments that made her feel worthless. Only one bully. Only her betrayal made him give up on love, making him ruthless. Only one woma...