Fairytales💗

By blissfulsana

Some stories with different plots with loads of love<3 A compalition of beautiful, heart-touching , emotio... More

About the story💁🏻‍♀️
Beyond A Lifetime💕🥺
Parents❤️‍🩹
Virginity Lost💔
With you, till eternity🥺💓
Meri Duniya💓
Mere Jaaniye✨🥺💜
Not Yours, Anymore...🥺
My Hero❤✨
My Kiddo💓
And we meet, yet again

Her Peace❤

818 80 287
By blissfulsana

"Distance means so little, when someone means so much!" Presenting a Sumod OS, on such a incident, where two people, stay away from each other, but still have immense love and respoect for each other. They both, when meet each other, confess for marriage, and hence, leading to a never ending story.

Do comment side by side, to encourage this author of yours. I hope you will like the chapter. Sorry for the coming up gramatical mistakes🤕

Age: 12+ (contains happy moments and little romance)
Language: Hinglish✨🌚

So, let's begin? (play the audio)

It was a peaceful day, a girl is sleeping peace in her quilt like a small baby, as if there is no tomorrow. And... her alarm rings... she picks it up... yeah, it's a call, it's her daily alarm🌝 She knew who it was. She kept her mobile on her ear.

Girl: Good Morning Chhota Haddi!

Pramod: Good Morning Susheela Ji, phone ko saamne rakho, video call hai!

Susheela: Kya yaar chhota haddi! Tum subah subah video call kr rhe ho! Mai abhi ready bhi nahi hui hun

Pramod: Haan toh? I adore each and every side of yours.

Susheela smiles at this compliment.

Pramod: Chalo, ab jaldi se utho, as I had taught you, khaana banao or fatafat jaao office, late ho jaaogi, jaldi jaldi!!! (panicking)

Susheela: Tum chup kro yaar chhota haddi! Ye nahi ki subah subah phone kra hai, toh do pyaar ki baate kr lun, nahi, inn bhaisabh ko toh jaldi machani hai!

Pramod: (grins) Ek toh bhaisabh mat bolo yaar! (smirks) aur... kya keh rhi thi tum? Pyaar ki bol...? Hmm... So mai pyaar bhari baate kru ab tumse? Ya fir wahan...

Susheela: Shutup Pramod, bye, I am going. 

She hangs up, and blushes. Then gets up, and gets ready jaldi jaldi.

She calls him while she was cooking.

Pramod: Arrey aise nahii!

Pramod: Woh jal jaayega! Usko hilaao!

Pramod: Arrey Chai patti! Jal jaayegi woh!!!

Pramod: You will ruin everything! Dhyaan se banao yaar!

On a side, he was panicking and screaming, she was just listening, as she was habitual of this. It had been a month now, since she is staying alone in Delhi, while he, in Rohtak calls her daily to check on her. He had first come to drop her, and then stayed her, for like 2 days and then went back. They both miss each other alot, but Susheela's job has forced her to stay away from her family.

She finally cooks her meal and then has it silently, as he had refused her to speak. They just talked with eyes, as they could sense and read each other, totally. And, while leaving, she finally speaks.

Susheela: Accha, chhota haddi, I am leaving... Bye, Take care!

Pramod: Bye Susheela Ji, dhyaan rakhna! Love you!

Susheela (laughs a lil): Bye, love you too💓

She reaches her office, and meets Preet, her only friend in Delhi, whom she met just a few days ago, and became friends with. They haven't talked much, abhi, they just know each other's name, and where have they come from, because of their boss, who is also Pramod's so called friend, who lays evil eyes on Susheela and was Preet's ex. Pramod is aware of it, but cannot say anything, from Rohtak, he has warned him many times before, though. Ritwik (the boss) was very strict.

Preet: Oh! Hi Susheela! Kaisi hai!? 

Susheela: Heyaa Preeto, mai badiya, tu kaisi hai?

Preet: Mai bhi, aaj woh khadus Ritiwik nahi aaya, kitna accha lag rha hai na?

Susheela: Haan, aaj yahan enviornment bhi accha sa positive sa lag rha hai... 

Preet: Sahi mein! Chal aaj time hai toh come, let's talk.

Susheela: Sure!

Preet: So, tell me something about your family...

Susheela: Umm, I have my mom, Mrs Kusum Ruhail, my dad, Mr. Dharampal Ruhail and my twin sister, Garima. 

Preet: DO you have any boyfriend? Haannn???? (smirks)

Susheela: (blushes) Umm... I worked as an intern first, in Chautala Hospital... And...

Preet: Oh... wahan pe tu kaam karti thi, you know, when I was in Rohtak, mere dad ki tabiyat kharab hui thi tab ham wahan aaye the, so wahan ke owner ke bete... Ummm, what was his name... Haan! Pramod Chautala ne unka treatement kiya tha, must say, he is very talented and down to Earth. A very sweet person.

Susheela: It is true. (lost in PramodLand) He is hot, sexy, smart, handsome, cute, emotional, understanding, lovable and, romant... (she realises what she had said)

Preet: Ahaaannnnn, pakdi gai!! Bataya nahi tune ki he is your boyfriend... and you love him?

Susheela: Nahh, I don't love him. I am cheating on him, with...

.

Dhumtanananana

C'mon! It was a joke.

Susheela: I don't love him. For me, he is the definition of love.

Preet: Aww🥺

Susheela smiled.

Preet later told about herself and her family and lastly about Ritwick, how he pressurized her to be physical with him, and when she refused, he left her. And here, Susheela remember about her Pramod. How, he respects her, cares for her, understands her, and has never forced her, even to kiss him. She smiled.

Preet: SUSHEELA! SUSHEELA...

Susheela: Haan, haan, bol?

Preet: LUNCH KRNE CHALE?

Susheela: Chal but cheek kyun rhi hai?

Preet: Taaki tu phir apne PRAMOD LAND mein na chali jaaye.

Susheela: Shut up Preet Kaure.

Preet chuckled. Later, they went out, in the lunch time, to explore the market nearby, and there was the monster, Ritwik standing. 

Preet: Aagya ye..

Susheela: Chup kr, woh sun lega.

Preet: Sunne de, kya fark padhta hai?

Susheela: Haan woh bhi hai... 

They both chuckled. Suddenly, Preet stopped in her track. Susheela stopped seeing her, and turned to look at her, she saw Ritwick touching her seductively. Preet was trying to free herself. She went to him and chattaaaakkk krke ek chaata jadh diya. 

Susheela: HOW DARE YOU! HOW DARE YOU TOUCH A GIRL, WITHOUT HER PERMISSION. SHE SAID NO, RIGHT? HOW CAN YOU TOUCH HER!?

Ritwik: YOU SLAPPED ME? ME??? Itni himmat teri? Hai kya tu? Employee hai meri, stay like one, do not act oversmart, or else you don't know my power. Pehle toh maine sirf socha tha tere saath kuch krne ka, but now, this slap has put a sign on it. Be ready! And yeah, I hope you've heard, ladki ki naa mein bhi haan chhupi hoti hai.

Susheela: Haha, ye movies mein jo dikhate hai na, ye kuch bhi dikhate hai, they do not make any sense, a NO means a NO, it doesn't mean a YES, it doesn't mean a MAYBE, nahi ka matlab nahi hota hai! (slapped him again)

Ritwik: YOU!

Death glare from Susheela recieved.

Ritwik: You, both, write that down, you both are fired. 

Susheela: Aisi company even we won't like to work. THANK YOU. 

They both picked there stuff up, and left the office, in pride, as if they won something. Afterall, it was their self-respect they didn't lost, just for a job. 

Preet: Thank You, Susheela, for making me believe in me. You fought for me, and replied for me, THANK YOU! You lost your job, because of me, still no line of anger is seen on your face, that's very special, and I am sorry, meri wajah se tumhari job.

Susheela: Shh, tumhari wajah se kuch nahi hua, and afterall, I am happy, I came out of that hell, kaisa office tha woh yaar, no emotions.!

Preet: Hmm...

They both, were now to go back to Rohtak.

Susheela went back to her house, and called 'her peace'

Tum ho paas mere
Saath mere ho tum yun
Jitna mehsoos karoon tumko
Utna hi paa bhi loon
Tum ho mere liye
Mere liye ho tum yun
Khud ko main haar gaya
Tum ko, tumko main jeeta hoon 

He picked up in sometime.

Pramod: Hi, How was your day?

And just by hearing his soothing voice, her chaotic mind calmed down. She smiled.

Pramod: Hello? Susheela, are you there? Can you hear me?

Susheela: I can.

He understood that she needed some silence. Both were silent, and they could only hear each other breathing. After some moments of this comfortable silence...

Susheela: Why people like you don't exist everywhere?

Pramod: What happened, Susheela?

Susheela told him everything.

Susheela: I feel so bad, when I see, these kind of boys misbehaving with girls. Bahut traumatic ho jaata hai yaar! Why don't people get the love they deserve?

Pramod: People do get the love the deserve. It may come late, but it will come.

Kahin se.. kahin ko.. bhi
Aao bewajah chale
Poochhe bina kisi se
Hum mile
Bandishein naa rahi koi baaqi

Susheela: I need you here, Pramod.

Pramod: Relax, I am there for you, It's okay.. it will all be fine.

 Susheela: When you say, it will be fine, I do feel fine.

Pramod: Hmm. Par ek baat batau? Actually, ek fact state kru?

Susheela: Haan, bolo.

Pramod: People like me don't exist everywhere, because girls like you do not exist, bechaare aise hi akele reh jaayenge.

Susheela: Shut up, Idiot.

Pramod: Feeling better?

Susheela: Much better...

Pramod: Accha uss Ritwik ne tumhe toh kuch nahi kaha?

Susheela: Bilkul kaha...

Pramod: KYA?

Susheela: I wanted to do 'something with you' but this slap marked it. AND that ughh, he fired me.

Pramod: And what did you say?

Susheela: Kuch nahi, I slapped him🌝

Pramod: Kitni hinsavaadi ho tum yaar!

Susheela: Yes, I am, yaad nahi, I am a karate backbelt😎

Pramod: 😶

They talked for a while and then hanged up.

2 days passed. 

One night, Pramod was busy doing his work, when he felt someone's presence in the house.

Pramod: Maine toh gate lock kiya tha, Aisa lag rha hai jaise koi hai... Should I check?

He went downstairs to check. The gate was locked.

Pramod: Gate bhi locked hai...

Suddenly, he heard someone coming closer to him from back. He turned, and kicked that person so hard that he/she fell on the floor.

Pramod: Oh shit, tum!?

Susheela: Kya hai yeh. Aise koi karta hai kya, specially apne pyaar ke saath? 

Pramod: I am so sorry! Zyada toh nahi lagi na?

Susheela: Tum maaro aur tez na lage? Aise ho sakta hai kya? Khud itne hinsaavaadi aur mujhe bolte ho!

Pramod: 😶 Accha tum khadi ho pehle. Aur aise kaun ghusta hai ghar mein? Na tumne knock kiya, na hi bataya ki tum aa rhi ho.

Susheela: Waah! Ye sahi hai, ek toh maine isliye awaaz nahi ki, taaki tumhe disturbance na ho, aur tum mujhe bol rhe ho!

Pramod: Okay fine, I am sorry.

Susheela: 😒

Kis tarah chheenega aa
Mujh se ye jahaan tumhe
Tum bhi ho main
Kya fiqar ab humein 

She hugged him. He caressed her hair. Their breaths mingled, and their heartbeats created a beautiful rhythm of love. 

Pramod: Tumne bataya kyun nahi ki tum aa rhi ho?

Susheela: Surprise naam ki bhi ek cheez hoti hai!  Aur tumne itna accha welcome kiya! Puri duniya mein, mai ek akeli aisi ladki houngi jo apne 'pyaar' se maar khaati hai.

Pramod: Chup kro yaar! Aur koi baat nahi, (flirting) mai tera boyfriend tu meri girlfriend, har baar tum mujhe maarti ho, ek baar maine galti se maar diya, toh tum toh peeche hi padh gyi.

Susheela: SHUT UP! Aur yeh kya boyfriend girlfriend laga rakha hai? You are not my boyfriend, samjhe?

Pramod: Accha?

Susheela: Hmm.

Pramod: (deep husky voice) Toh fir kya hun?

She looked in his eyes, full of passion. He started coming closer and she moved back. Her back touched the wall, and he kept his hand on her waist. 

Pramod: If I am not your boyfriend, that you aren't my girlfriend as well.

Susheela: Aur kya.

Pramod: Fine then. Kya naam tha tumhari friend ka... haan! Preet, right? Usko girlfriend bana leta hun. Kaisi dikhti hai woh zara batana?

Susheela: Badi sundar hai. Actually na, yeh bahot accha idea hai. You should talk to her. Infact, sirf usse hi kyun? Meri saari friends hi badi sundar hai!

He stepped back.

Pramod: Haina, right? Aisa karna, tum hi milwa dena kal sabse. Theek hai?

Susheela: Done. Now let me sleep. I am tired and you too go. Aisi shakal ke saath jaaoge, toh sab dekh ke hi mana kar dengi.

She was about to go, but he pulled her back.

Pramod: Tum toh mana nahi karogi na, kisi aur ko chodho, mai tumhe hi bana leta hun..

Susheela: Aur maine agar mana kar diya, toh?

Pramod: I will keep trying, till my last breath.

She kept her hand on his lips.

Susheela: Shhh, no! Maine tumhe kitni baar kaha hai, aisi baate mat kiya karo! 

Pramod: Okay, I am sorry. Tum jaao, mere room mein comfortably so jaao, I will sleep here, Good night. Love you!

Susheela: (smiled)

Next day passed with both of them talking and enjoy each other's company. Susheela joined Chautala Hospitals as Pramod's PS. In night,

Susheela was not at home. Suddenly, a servant came to Pramod and handed him a letter, and left before Pramod could interrogate. 

"Doctor sahab, jaldi se bahar aao. There is a driver waiting for you, outside. Uske saath aa jaana. See you soon." - the letter said.

Pramod: What is this now❓

He stepped out of the car and entered the venue. It was beautifully decorated. There were pictures of both of them,  her and his parents, him and her family and lots of other memories, captured, were hanging along with fairy lights. (I myself love such things...so... :)

This bought a huge smile on his face. After checking out every picture, he looked at the left.

All through the way, there were different flowers and with each flower, there was a letter. 

He picked up the first one:

"Doctor Pramod Chautala, you must be wondering ki yeh sab kya hai, suddenly aise kyun? So let me tell you, that kuch baate aisi hai, which I wanted to confess aur mai kehna nahi chahti thi, kyunki phir tum sade hue muh banaoge, sarcastic looks dene lagoge interrupt karo, mujhe irritation hogi, aur baat reh jaayegi..."

Pramod: 😑😐🙂🙄😒 Mai kab sade muh banata hun?

"...Yes! exactly yehi expressions, jo mujhe bahut irritate karte hain.."

Pramod: 😶😮

"... so these letters will confess everything on my behalf. Let's take a walk down the memory lane"

"I do not need to tell you about my emotional condition of me, when daadi died. You know about it, maybe even more than I know. You are that light, that hope, that happiness, that strength, that friend, that love, which I always needed. It may sound different, but Pramod, I have always believed in some magic, and after meeting you, I realised that you, are that magic. Thank You, for being my miracle."

"The first day, we had met each other, when you said, that I shall eat some sweets, I am a very short tempered person, and you offered me a chocolate. Thank You Pramod, for that sweetness you added, not in the words and chocolate, but in my life from that day!"

"Thank You for reminding me, that giving up is not the way, we should stand back"

"Thank You for making me realise, that just being a filmy hero doesn't matter, you should be the hero of own life and that's what matters"

"That day, when I was angry from you, I know I am angry almost every day, but... THANK YOU, for making me realise ki 'dil ki settings mein block ka option nahi hota hai'"

"Thank you for always understanding, what my eyes said"

"You made me feel each and every emotion one feels in love. Infact, love seemed stupid before you make. Thank You for making me realise what love is."

"You are the one who understood my dreams, how much I used to miss treating patients... Samajhte toh sab the, but you made me confident enough to start doctoring again. It's not "just a thing". I know, nobody cares about the dreams and aspirations of others. Thank You!"

"You know, tumse milne ke baad, I got to know, how much broken I was, how much warmth I needed, and maybe you gave me, more than I deserved. Thank You!"

"Thank You for healing those wounds with your love, your support and your affection."

"Thank You for saving me from dying, not just physically, but emotionally as well"

"Thank You, for being honest about everything. Generally people don't prefer transperancy in relations"

"Last, but not the least, thank you for being you, Pramod"

By now, he had tears in his eyes, but he was smiling wholeheartedly. Undoubtely, he was emotional, but the way she expressed her inner emotions, made his heart flutter. He had reached inside, but she wasn't there. He looked around for her and she came from his back. He smiled at her.

Susheela: Why are you crying? Maine toh koi emotional baat nahi ki! Sirf thank you bola hai, and for everything that you have done for me and my family, yeh toh bahut kam tha.

Pramod: Oh, is it? Phir toh mujhe bhi abhi se shuru ho jaana chahiye.

Susheela: For what?

Pramod: To thank you, for everything you have done for me.

Susheela: Maine kya kiya?

Pramod: Firstly, for accepting me, as I am, I know....

Susheela: Tumne bhi toh kitna kuch accept kiya, Pramod. And without a second thought. You are do different.

Pramod: Correction. Unique is the right word.

Susheela: You know isliye maine yeh sab bola nahi. How mean you are!

Pramod: Okay, sorry.

Susheela: You should be. Apna haath aage karo.

Pramod: Kyun?

Susheela: 😒

Pramod: Lekin aise proporse nahi kiya jaata. You should atleast ask!

Susheela: Mujhe nahi poochna. Any problem?😤

Pramod: No... NO.. PROBLEM🙂

Susheela: That's better. Ab haath aage karo, Doctor Sahab.

Pramod: Fine, Here, Susheela Ji.

She made him wear a ring, and held his little finger.

Susheela: Promise karo, kabhi nahi jaaoge mujhe chodhke, don't back off, today.

Pramod: I promise.

She smiled at him.

Pramod: So...?

Susheela: What?

Pramod: Are we done?

Susheela: Aur kya. Aur kuch bhi hota hai?

Pramod facepalmed himself.

Susheela: Kuch rhe gya hai kya?

Pramod: Children know better than you.

Susheela: 😑

Pramod: Yaar!! Kya karu mai tumhara? Jo kehna tha, woh kaha hi nahi. Itna sab kuch keh diya, likh diya, gift de diya, but what about the main thing which should be said?

Susheela: What's it?

Pramod: Let me do the honours. Sit.

Susheela: Why?

Pramod: God!! Tum aur tumhare duniya bhar ke sawaal! Baitho!

Susheela: Okay fine.

She sat on the chair. He sat down in front of her, and held her foot, placed it on his knee and made her wear the "toe rings".

Susheela: Oh My God! Yeh tumhare paas thi! I will kill you chhota haddi. You didn't tell me about this. Tumhe pata hai kahan kahan dhunda maine inhe!? Such a idiot you are! I...

Pramod: Calm down! I know, I should have told you about it, but remember, when I had make you wear when I bought them, you asked something...

Flashback.

Pramod: Jaise hi maine inn toe rings ko dekha na, I knew, they belong to you.

Susheela: Jise tum toe rings keh rhe ho naa, bichhiyaan kehte hai inhe. Importance jaante ho inki?

Flashback ends.

And then, jab tumhara accident hua tha, then I removed them, and decided ki jab sahi time aayega, I will return them to you. Aur aaj usi importance ke liye, I will say this once again, these toe rings and this Doctor Pramod Chuatala, belongs to you, and will always belong to you!

She smiled wholeheartedly.

Pramod: So what say Susheela Ji, aapki salary maaf karne ka kya iraada hai?

Susheela: What? Yeh kya tha?

Pramod: Aur kya? Isn't it right? Agar hamari shaadi hogi, toh tum mujhse salary thodi logi... simple.

Susheela: 😒

Pramod: Tab bhi salary deni padegi!!!??? 😱 Susheela Ji ke atyachaar!

Susheela: Point pe aaoge?

Pramod: Excuse me, woh jo point tha na, uspe tumhe aana tha.

Susheela: But abhi tumhi ne kaha "let me do the honours" So...

Pramod: Fine, so Ms. Susheela Ruhail, will you marry this shareef and ahinsawaadi Doctor, Pramod Chautala?

Susheela: Kitna drama karte ho yaar tum! You are a limit.

Pramod: Jawaab dena hai ya decision change?

Susheela: Pehle theek se bolo.

Pramod: Alright.

He held her hand.

Pramod: Will you give me, a chance, Susheela? I promise, mai kabhi nahi jaaunga tumhe chodhke, and will always love you, the most. No matter what, you will always be the only definition and epitome of love for me!

She smiled but tears deceived her eyes and rolled down her cheeks. She nodded in agreement. He stoop up and hugged her tightly. A few minutes later, they parted and leaned in for the deepest kiss ever. 

~And they lived happily ever after✨

THE END!

Tbh, I was planning to write some different chapter, it was about a newly married couple thing. But, I felt my story is loved for its emotions, so why not write a beautiful emotionful part, which is a little different from others... let's make a happy part... and then this idea struck my mind, and I tried my best to pen in down in words. I know I suck in these things, but I love doing that, so please bear with me... I hope it matched your expectations... *looks with hope* 

And do tell me if I should post the Newly Married wala thingy or not...?

Flaws?

Liked the chapter?

This was it, Thank You So Much everyone, for reading the whole chapter.

Lots of Love
SANA💫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.7K 3.5K 45
So basically ye story Sumod pe hai... This is imagination story A bit mature one Hope you all like it😗 Ignore my mistakes 😊❤️ HAPPY READING❤️😊
3.7K 182 23
I love you. You love me. I hate you, you love me. I love you till the end of the universe, Your love does not end at the end of the universe. we figh...
54.8K 7K 100
Hey guys.... 🤗 This is a one shot book based on Sumod... If you have any ideas then message me.. Happy Reading💗😊
37.1K 2.3K 36
Susheela cried to her mom.. "mummy, He is a non vegetarian... He also kissed me.. I can't take this anymore" Kusum made her understand. "girls shoul...