My Girlfriend's Mysterious Pa...

Oleh _Shivani_1910

My girlfriend's mysterious past is a love story between Sanjay a powerful businessman and Sanvi the broken so... Lebih Banyak

Authors note
Chapter-1 find her..!
Chapter-2 she is perfect
Chapter-3 good news
Chapter-4 did you know each other
Chapter-5 why?
Chapter-6 Are we
Chapter-7 Boyfriend?
Chapter- 8 do you love her?
Chapter- 9 don't kill me ...
Chapter- 10 Ombrophobia
Chapter- 11 I mean it
Chapter- 12 I am proud of her
Chapter- 13 perfect couple
Chapter- 14: Obsessed with her
Chapter- 15 My Woman
Chapter- 16 I don't deserve him
Chapter- 17 can I call you sister
Chapter- 18 Jealousy
Chapter- 19 Drunken Sanvi
Chapter- 20 I trust you
Chapter- 21 so many trauma's
Chapter- 22 Life is a mess
Chapter- 23 dinner
Chapter- 24 planning Outing
Chapter- 25 forest
Chapter- 26 enjoying
Chapter- 27 Her painful past
Chapter- 28 broken soul
Chapter- 29 surprise
Chapter- 30 birthday celebrations
Chapter- 31 flashback
Chapter- 32 letter by sanvi
Chapter- 33 touched
Chapter- 34 avoiding him
Chapter- 36 sexual Assault
Chapter- 37 another confession
Chapter- 38 girlfriend
Chapter- 39 sleeping peacefully
Chapter- 40 first date
Chapter- 41 office
Chapter- 42 facing the fear
Chapter- 43 attending event together ..!
Chapter- 44 finding evidence
Chapter- 45 trap
Chapter- 46 who are you?
Chapter- 47 Happy moments
Chapter- 48 alive..!
Chapter- 49 cooking
Chapter- 50 complete family
Chapter- 51 romance in office ..!
Chapter- 52 scars
Chapter- 53 Accident..!
Chapter- 54 attack
Chapter- 55 panic..!
Chapter- 56 we found him
Chapter- 57 kidnapped ..!
Chapter- 58 its you ?
Chapter- 59 the real culprit ..!!
Chapter- 60 coma
Chapter- 61 proposal
Chapter- 62 The end ..!
Epilogue
New story

Chapter- 35 murderer

3.7K 218 3
Oleh _Shivani_1910

Author's POV

Two weeks passed. Sanvi is still avoiding Sanjay. Sanjay is also playing along with her but observing every single detail of her. His men are following her every where she goes and guarding her.

During this two weeks there are two more members came from black cobra gang searching for previous man and to find about Sanvi's motive but Ashwin tied them in his basemet with previous man.
No one can reach Sanvi when Ashwin is guarding her however our innocent Sanvi doesn't know any of these things.

She is going to her father's (adopted father) house for New Year. When Varun and Sanvi moved out from hometown for work they promised Vasu to come home for every New Year. Sanjay's men followed Sanvi there too for her safety purpose.

'You are here, I missed you so much my angel", Varun hugged her as she entered home.

"Yeah brother, when did you came?", she asked him.

"Last night, I am always ahead of you my baby sister", he teased.

"Well, I am not baby anymore", she said playfully and they both laughed.

"I missed your laughter so much I am happy to see you both", Vasu said as he entered the living room.

"How are you father?", Sanvi hugged her father.

"Fine my babygirl", he replied patting her head.
'Go and fresh up I will prepare lunch for you guys", Vasu said and went to kitchen.

Sanvi went to her old room where she lived before. She quickly freshen up and went to kitchen to help her father. They ate lunch quietly.

Varun understood that Sanvi was upset so he decided to cheer her up.

"Shall we go for shopping", Varun suggested.

"you both go, I will take rest", Sanvi said.

"Come with us it will be fun", Vasu said with expecting gaze.

'But you are not looking at the people who really care for you. You are not alone Sanvi', she remembered Sanjay's words so She decided to stay happy with them as long as she was there.

"Ok, I will come with you but father you have to buy me clothes for New Year and brother you have to buy me whatever I ask", she said playfully.

"Ok, as long as our angel is happy, we will buy you anything", they both said happily.

She is feeling much better after talking with them. They went to shopping mall. Varun and Sanvi bought so many clothes for their father.

"Sanvi, you said I have to buy clothes for you but what you are doing",  Vasu exclaimed.

"You are wearig the clothes which we bought last year, you didn't even bought single shirt in this one year. That's why we are buying father", Varun said.
"we know if we don't buy you clothes, you will wear these old clothes for years", Sanvi continued.

After buying clothes they got out from shopping mall. "We will go for grocery shopping", Sanvi said.

"Ok", they agreed.

They went super market and bought so many groceries.
"Shall we eat outside", Sanvi suggested. She wants to live with them happily as Sanjay said.

They went to a local restaurant near shopping mall. They ate while cracking jokes and laughing.

...

Sanjay received her photos. She is laughing in all the photos but it is not reaching her eyes just like before. But still she is happy, with that thought Sanjay smiled looking at picture.

Sanjay is dining with his family.

"When will you marry Sanjay?", His mother asked.

"I will mom, just wait", he replied casually.

"When?", His father also asked seriously.

He put his spoon aside and asked, "mom do you remember Sanvi?"

"Who? That doctor Sanvi, yeah I remember her. She is such a sweet child", his mom replied.

"Mom, dad I am in love with her", Sanjay stated.

"Really", his parents gasped.

"Yeah", he replied.

"Don't tell me you know this before", Meena asked looking at Ankitha's unbothered expression.

Ankitha smiled and said, "sorry but I know this".

"You told your sister but not me", his mother said in displeasure.

"I didn't told her, how do you know Ankitha?", he asked in disbelief.

"Oh come on Sanjay, first you took her home ofcourse it is for me but you never invited a girl before. You kept her picture as wallpaper and you think I can't notice it.. If yes then you are wrong And yeah Your behavior changed drastically, from two years you are in distress because you missed your angel and now you are gentle and smiling like a teenager always. That cold and arrogant Sanjay is nowhere to see", she rolled her eyes.
"And finally her name is Sanvi and the girl who saved you is also wrote her name as Sanvi in that letter. It is easy to guess my dear brother", Ankitha said making every one dumbfounded.

"I never thought that my wife is this smart", Rishi chuckled.

They all laughed by Rishi's remark.

...

"Thinking about Sanjay?", Varun asked as he came from behind.

Sanvi is sitting in the balcony thinking about Sanjay and the phone call she received.
"Oh... you scared me brother".

"You didn't answered me yet", Varun said sitting beside her.

"No brother, why would I think about him", she shrugged.

"Don't lie Sanvi, I can see through you", Varun said.
She sat there silently without saying anything.

"He is a good guy Sanvi. He truly loves you", Varun continued.

"How you know that brother? what if it's just attraction? What if he is just attracted to me?", Sanvi asked. She is testing Varun's opinion on Sanjay.

"Oh my sister don't test me, I know you trust him too but now I will tell you why I trust him. Do you remember when I came to see you and you introduced Sanjay to me and left".

"Yeah", she replied.

"That day after you left we chatted for a while and I asked him the same question".

"It is just attraction Sanjay", you will forget her after some days.

"Never Mr. Varun, if it is just an attraction then I don't have to search for her for two years. If it is just an attraction then I would have left her when I found about her complicated past. And don't say it is lust. If it is lust then I would have left her when I know she is not intrested in any kind of relationship. I can have any woman if I want but I don't want any of them. For me Sanvi is the only woman I love. I am craving for her, not her body but love. I want her to be happy with or without me. It doesn't matter I am with her or not but I want her to be happy always and smile happily. I can do anything for her happiness. If she is happy without me then I will just stay away from her, I love her that much. However I only stop showing my love but never stop loving her".

Varun told her the conversation which he had with Sanjay in the cafe.

Hearing that she couldn't stop her tears.

"Do you know why father talked with Sanjay freely on your birthday", Varun asked.
She nodded negatively.

"Because Sanjay met our father twice before your birthday. I get to know that he met our father before confessing you. He met him to inform him that he loves you and want to marry you and asked for his permission for marriage".

"Father said that as long as Sanvi agree, I don't have any problem".
"Sanjay is such gentleman.
He visited father twice and father also impressed by him", Varun said with satisfaction.

"I don't know why you are avoiding him but he truly deserves a chance Sanvi", Varun said.

"I know brother but I don't deserve him and he will get hurt sooner or later if he is with me", Sanvi said with tears.

"Why are you thinking like that Sanvi? Why on earth you don't deserve him", Varun asked frustratingly.

"You know better brother", Sanvi mumbled.

"It's not your fault Sanvi, please give him a chance", Varun roared.

"How I can give him a chance when I am a murderer", Sanvi said and tears are flowing from her eyes endlessly.

______________________________________

Hello beautiful people❤

I am back...😀🤗

What do you think about Sanvi... Is she doesn't deserve him if she is a murderer?

Do vote and comment your thoughts...💓

Love you guys 💜

Byeee.....

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

322K 32.9K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...
153K 7K 27
Dev and Mahi. Practically strangers to each other. Their mothers, not so much. They are the best friends. Both of their families are not less than a...
107K 15.5K 28
Shanvi Rai Chakraborty is a determined and independent officer who believes in doing things herself. Her life has been a whirlwind of emotions, marke...
527K 19.9K 69
SHRANAV OBEROI - 27 yrs CEO of Shriar & co. A tall, well built , handsome man, has anger issues, to arrogant known as the devil in his office. Loves...