Past, Present, and Future: Le...

By ablessedvessel

⚠️Slow Updates⚠️ Y/N's mother, Laura, ruined her own life. She decided to abandon the decent life she had alo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
- Chapter 22 -
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
- Chapter 34 -
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 16

1.9K 62 18
By ablessedvessel

"Now. Talk!"

She grinned, then said,

"...I'm afraid that won't happen."

As soon as those words came out of her mouth, more criminals suddenly charged into HQ. Another ambush!

I shoved Laura harshly onto the floor again and faced the thugs, anticipating their attack.

While the three soldiers were preoccupied, Laura scrambled to her tied up henchmen, freeing them from the restraints. As she was doing so, she shouted, "Forget those two! Go after her!!!" pointing at Y/N.

For a split second, I glanced in Laura's direction in confusion. How is she moving around so easily?!

She locked eyes with me and, as if she knew what I was thinking, she undid her jacket, revealing some kind of protection underneath her clothing.

They were outnumbered. The thugs distanced Y/N away from Hange and Levi, leading her outside of the building through the breach.

As she continued to fight, the abundance of henchmen successfully ensnared Hange and Levi once again. Y/N noticed this and attempted to go to them, but Laura's backup prevented her from doing so.

As she kept on fighting, punching, kicking, slitting, and stabbing, it was becoming hard for her to keep up with the amount of enemies surrounding her. Despite this, she made a break for it, going back inside to get to her comrades.

Right when she made it back inside, she was instantly tackled down from behind by one of the men. Before they could even think of overpowering Y/N, she pried them off her and quickly got off the floor. Instantly, and with extreme force, she did a turning side kick, making them fly back and knock down the other men behind him. They hastily  got back up and quickly surrounded Y/N.

Noticing this, she tightened her grip on the switch blade once again, however she let her guard down ever so slightly.

This created an opening for the enemy.

With a large knife in hand, one of the men managed to get close to her, then forcefully shoved the large blade into Y/N's side.

I froze in place for a few seconds, clenching my jaw from the utter pain now inhibiting my right side. The knife forced into me was immediately yanked out and blood began soaking into my uniform. I can feel it.

I held my wound, gripping my clothes tightly. I reopened my eyes, glaring at the thugs that stood in my line of sight. I gripped the switch blade as hard as possible and ruthlessly attacked.

"Isn't this surprising?" Laura mumbled aloud while watching Y/N. She continued to fight, even with a deep wound in her side. Laura found it both amusing and idiotic.

Y/N mercilessly targeted each criminal, rapidly taking down one and moving on to the next.

The more Y/N fought, the more Laura grew impatient.

She decided to take matters into her own hands.

Laura glanced down at the floor and spotted a large glass shard that was relatively close to her. She evilly grinned, then went up to it, picked it up, then looked up.

When she saw Y/N, Laura noticed she was faced in the other direction. Laura hastily pushed her way past her henchmen and got behind Y/N.

As soon as Laura made it behind Y/N, Hange was able to see them. Wasting little time, Laura swung her arm back, holding and gripping the glass shard in the air.

"Y/N, WATCH OUT!!!"

Before I could react to Hange's warning, I felt a sharp object be shoved into my upper back. My eyes widened and jaw dropped from the sudden, agonizing pain. I looked behind me and saw Laura grinning maliciously at me. She pushed the sharp object further into me, then got close to my ear and whispered,

"Just like back then~."

The pain was so unbearable to the point that...it slowly started to go numb.

My body is giving out.

Y/N ended up letting go of the switch blade, signaling to Laura that she was done.

Y/N was defeated.

Laura looked around at her men and nodded, then they moved aside, revealing Y/N to Levi and Hange.

When Laura finally let go of the shard, Y/N fell to her knees and collapsed on the floor. She was bruised and pale from all the blood loss.

Laura stood over Y/N, towering over her. She reached down and yanked the glass shard out of her back, closely watching as Y/N's scout uniform soaked in blood.

"Looks like you didn't dedicate your heart enough~," she taunted.

Laura stood upright, tossed the bloody shard on the floor, then looked at Brandt and said, "Pick her up." She stepped aside, he went up to Y/N, and scooped her off the floor, holding her limp body in his arms, bridal style.

Hange's POV

"LET HER GO!!!"

The bitch smirked at me, then walked up to Brandt. She glanced at Y/N, then grabbed her face with one hand, squeezing and shaking her around as if she was some kind of toy.

"Aww, worried about your little friend??" she mocked. I felt my whole body tense up. I clenched my jaw extremely hard and jerked around, wanting to get Y/N away from them. The bastards restraining me held me back tightly, preventing me from moving anymore.

Brandt wanted to make both Hange and Levi even more enraged. After Laura let go of Y/N and backed away, he looked down at her face. He inched closer and kissed her, staring directly at them. Levi gritted his teeth, infuriated at what he was witnessing. Hange viciously shook around like a wild animal; she couldn't watch another second of this.

Laura chuckled at Hange's frustration, then she looked at what remained of her men and said, "Take care of them."

The henchmen approached the soldiers, then wasting little time, brutally jumped them.

After several minutes, Laura cheerfully said, "Alright alright, I think that's enough~." Both scouts were forced to kneel again and she approached, standing in front of them. She smirked, then said, "Well, it looks like I got what I needed. It was so nice to meet you two, but we must be going~."

She placed her hand over Hange's face and shoved her back to the ground forcefully, making her harshly meet the wall. One of the men shoved Levi onto the ground and barbarically stomped on his back, making him groan in pain.

As Laura started to depart, she stopped and looked over her shoulder, glancing at the defenseless scouts once more. What started as a soft giggle turned into a loud, maniacal laugh.

She walked off with her surviving men, quickly mounted on their horses and retreated to Wall Sina.

...

Upon their arrival, Laura demanded all criminals to return Underground. Those who tried to go against her were immediately killed by her minions.

Many civilians from Trost were severely injured or lost their lives due to the Titan attack, while those from Wall Sina died at the hands of Underground criminals. The aftermath was absolutely devastating.

Truly the worst event Humanity has ever witnessed.

•~•~•~•~•~•

Several hours later, the scouts finally returned to HQ...only to find yet another disaster.

Eren, Mikasa, and Armin were the first to enter the building. As they went down the main hall, they noticed the holes in the walls and clutter leading down it. The trio went all the way to the back and immediately spotted Levi and Hange tied up and injured on the ground.

"Hange! Captain Levi!" Armin exclaimed.

The other scouts heard Armin's yell and quickly went after them.

I turned my head and saw Armin, Eren, and Mikasa. They quickly came up to Levi and I and helped us with the restraints.

After we were untied, Armin and Eren assisted Levi while Mikasa helped me get up from the floor. Once I was standing, I reclined against the wall, closing my eyes momentarily.

The way Y/N was laying on the floor.

Her half-lidded (e/c) eyes, slowly starting to close...displaying nothing.

It was as if she was—

"What happened here??"

I watched as Erwin and the rest of the scouts appeared. He came up to us, I looked directly at him and only managed to say, "Y-Y/N—"

I choked on my words, trying to fight back both the physical pain and my emotions.

"Criminals from the Underground injured and kidnapped her," Levi answered.

"One of ours was working for them. Brandt."

I looked away, focusing my gaze downward. When I did, I realized Levi was clenching his fists tightly.

"...I see," Erwin responded.

"Mikasa, Eren, Armin. Escort Section Commander Hange and Captain Levi to the infirmary. We will discuss this matter and act accordingly."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 5.2K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

89.3K 2.1K 37
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
288K 6.6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1.7M 14K 57
Any ideas you have or want to see message me xx