ENZO

By TheWalnutTree

Vicenzo Ferrari Hernandez is a devilishly handsome mafia King. Despite being cold hearted and beyond cruel, h... More

Authors note
1 - Hungover
2 - Plaitnum band
4 - Brothers
5 - Poker night
6 - Heart of gold
7 - Deadly swords
8 - You owe me
9 - Violence
10 - Worse for wear
11 - Racing
12 - Dream
13 - All worth it
14 - Call me Enzo
15 - Dread
16 - Vulnerable
17 - Safe inside
18 - Criminal
19 - Night out
20 - Birthday
21 - Work up a sweat
22 - Weak knees
23 - Grandad
24 - Dinner
25 - Tulle and diamonds
26 - Dancing
27 - Intoxicated
28 - Breathless
29 - I do
30 - Celebrate
31 - She has my heart
32 - Best friend
33 - Belong
34 - Run in the rain
35 - Uneasy
36 - Fuck
37 - Fight
38 - Pasta please
39 - Fresh air
40 - Don't
41 - Albania
42 - Unbelievable
43 - Devour
44 - My half
45 - Elated
46 - White knuckles
47 - Self pity
48 - Unpredictable
49 - Indestructible
50 - Wicked woman
51 - Never alone
52 - Dashuria ime
53 - Cries and cusses
54 - Please understand
55 - Sick
56 - Lose control
57 - Sleepover
58 - Till death do us part
59 - Hot and bothered
60 - Little Hernandez
61 - Unconditional love
62 - Happy
63 - Epilogue
Authors note

3 - Slander

9.2K 225 91
By TheWalnutTree

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
VIOLENCE/GUN VIOLENCE
SMOKING/ALCOHOL/DRUGS
BLOOD/DEATH/GORE

The sounds of cheering and raucous yelling filled the large room. Voices echoed and bounced off the walls. Cheering and laughter. Smoke wafted in the air as well as the pungent aroma of weed.

I was stood by the bar of the Santa Maria, a club, bar and and illegal fighting arena in one. I sipped on my glass of whiskey, the liquid warming my insides as I drank alone. The loud music also filled the air, the beat making the floor vibrate almost. I tipped the rest of the drink into my mouth and let the glass settle on the wooden bar top. The bartender looked my way and then behind me.

A slender hand, with short nails painted in grey, grasped my shoulder. And then the hand travelled down my chest slightly. "Hi handsome." The woman spoke as she came to stand beside me. I took in her long legs in that tiny strapless black dress she had on. It defined her curves, the color matching her hair and eyes. "Hello beautiful." I replied with a smile.

She smiled and placed her arms onto the bar top, pushing up her breasts. "Can I get a refill for this man and for me, an orange juice." She ordered the bar tender. Her voice was rich, like expensive silk. She turned her face to me and looked me up and down. "I'm quite bored." She sighed and when the bartender set the drinks down in front of us, she picked up the glass of whiskey and held it out for me. I took it from her and sighed. "We could go home but apparently Raf wants to beat the shit out of someone." I sipped on my drink as Lira picked up her juice. I was surprised she wasn't drinking. She turned around, leaning her back against the bar and sipped on her drink.

"Why don't you have a proper drink?" I asked, hiding my grin by sipping my drink once more. Her lips curved up into a smile, her head leaned back slightly exposing her bare neck. "Are you being devious Enzo?" She asked with a grin. "Depends. Is it working?" I licked my lips. She chuckled and placed her drink down. She turned to me, pushing her body into mine. Using her hand she brushed her fingers through my hair and slowly travelled down to my neck. "Oh it's working." She breathed into my ear, her warm breath sent tingles down my spine. She planted a kiss on my jaw and I turned my face to the side and she kissed my lips.

"Maybe we should head home." I mumbled against her, pulling her waist to me. Her body rumbled in delight. She smiled against my lips and pulled apart. "And leave Raphael all alone." She shook her head. Speaking of the man, where was he?

Lira let go of me and sipped her drink again. "He's down by the ring talking to some girls. I don't understand, you say he's got feelings for Donzel and she apparently feels the same way so why the fuck aren't they together?" She furrowed her brows. I sighed heavily. "It's complicated I guess. Neither one of them wants to destroy their friendship."

Lira hummed, clutching her glass close. "Why don't you set them up?" She asked. "If I do, they'll blame me for ruining said friendship and I can't live with that." I looked around the club, seeing the place filled with women and men alike. The men sauntered in suits or T-shirt's whilst the women wore dresses. "Ah shit what a conundrum. Come on." She left her half empty drink on the bar top and walked away.

I followed after her, leaving my drink behind. I watched her walk with her head held high and not a care in the world. Fuck. No wonder I was nervous the day I met her.

I walked past people, with them more or less moving out of my way until I reached a booth by the far back. There were four women sat inside, two sitting beside Raf, with him talking in Italian to one of them. Two others were drinking and chatting amongst themselves. Lira stepped in before me and caught the attention of the women. They looked at her as if she was a threat. The dim lighting made her seem sexier but she soon smiled and plopped onto the black leather seat beside one of the women.

I frowned when there wasn't any room beside her and instead sat opposite her beside the other woman who's dress was lilac in color and her honey hair fell behind her. I crossed my ankles and leaned back, enjoying the bit of peace we had here. "Who are you going to fuck up Raphael?" Lira asked him directly. He stopped smiling at the women and turned her way. "Maxim." Raf replied to which Lira shrugged her shoulders. The woman beside Lira spoke up. "You're so beautiful and your makeup is flawless." She smiled at her. Lira smiled back. "Thank you. But your eyeliner is better." She complimented back.

"Maxim is the racist right?" Lira looked at me. I nodded gently. "He's anything and everything. A dirty little fucker. If Raf didn't have dibs on him, I would have given him a concussion myself." I smiled. The woman beside me didn't once move to touch me and I was glad for that. Raf scoffed. "I've got dibs because he's been shitting on me, telling everyone that I'm a woman beater and that I have HIV."

"And do you have HIV?" Lira teased. I could see her biting the inner corner of her lip. Raf scowled. "Okay fine fine. I'm only messing. I know you have dibs but how funny would it be if I, a woman, beat his ass. He doesn't know me. Oh come on please!" Lira grinned, her eyes pleading with Raf. He sat upright, putting his hands together. He looked Lira up and down. "I have dibs and besides you're wearing a dress." He pulled his shirt sleeves down and buttoned up the few buttons left opened, which exposed his chest.

"What's being in a dress got to do with anything?" Lira huffed as she looked away from him. I chuckled. "He's got dibs. That's the unbreakable rule." I smiled and watched Raf's eyes go dark with anger. His face was covered in the shadows making him look like a nightmare. I turned to see what he was looking at, it was the man himself. Maxim. A self made drug lord. He was under my thumb but still his remarks didn't go unheard. The way he talked about Raf was fucking disgusting. I don't tolerate the behaviour and neither should Raf.

The tall man, who matched Raf's and I's height, sauntered over to us, as if the place belonged to him. As if he was the untouchable one. He was a man of muscle underneath his perfectly fitted suit. His red tie, glimmering with gold specks, matched his pocket square. He pretended to be of higher status than he was. As he stepped into our booth, his gaze was solely on Raf and I. Never the women. They were beneath him as were colored people, as were Jews and he was a raging xenophobe. I hardly bothered with him, I had already given him a taste of his own medicine, one that left a foul taste in his mouth. And now you could say he had a strong dislike towards Raf and I.

"Raphael, Vicenzo." He greeted and his eyes skimmed over the women like they were nothing but places to put your dick into. "Bastard." Raf greeted not bothering with politeness. "Bastard." I mimicked. I didn't give a fuck either. Maxim scowled, his thin lips hidden behind his scruffy beard and moustache. He ran a hand, bearing gold rings, through his dark hair. "Might the women leave. I need a word." He stared at me, not breaking eye contact. I stared back and raised a hand. Just like that all the women left. All expect Lira. Now she stood up and walked over to me, and took a seat in between Raf and I.

Maxim now stared at her. Lira only stared back with no emotion showing. He looked back at me and when I didn't bother saying anything, he took a seat in the booth. I could see Raf's clenched fists. "What do you want?" I asked bored. I felt Lira's hand grasp mine and I interlaced our fingers. If she wanted to rile him up, I wouldn't even care. Maxim watched us, looking at Lira's hand in mine. "I want to know-" He spoke before Raf cut him off. "I want to know why the fuck you're spreading slander about me?" He growled coldly. Oh shit. He's going to murder the man.

Maxim chuckled lightly before pulling out a cigarette. He flicked a lighter, lighting his cigarette and puffed on it. He stared Raf's way blowing out the smoke towards him. "I don't slander." He grinned, showing his perfect teeth. Lira scoffed beside me. "You don't slander? Who the fuck do you think you are? Who the fuck do you think you're talking to?" She stared at the man.

Maxim grimaced at her. At least he looked at her. "Darling this has nothing to do with you." He remarked snidely. "Oh darling, this has everything to do with me. Now fucking apologise to Raphael or I'll beat the shit out of you." Lira said coldly, her lips tugging into a deadly smirk. Fuck. Maxim scowled displeased being talked to like that by a woman. "What are you doing here anyway, a woman should be cooking at home or bent over in bed." He cackled. "And you should be in a grave six feet under." Raf growled and lunged at the man.

I watched as he had Maxim pinned down on the low laying coffee table in the booth. He held him with ease as Maxim swore profanities and struggled against his harsh grasp. Raf began to punch Maxim, his face turning at every blow. His face started to bleed and turn black. "Consider this justice." Raf gritted as he made the man bleed. Maxim tried to fight back but Raf had him good. No one dared to stop the fight. No one dared to look.

Suddenly, Maxim pulled out a slender knife from his pocket and before he could use it, Lira had pulled out her own knife and stabbed it through his wrist, making him release his grip on the knife. He cried out, an agonising howl. The knife had pierced through his wrist, straight down to the coffee table, pinning it down.

"You've got a knife kink dashuria ime (my love)" I chuckled to Lira. She chuckled and leaned close to me, ignoring the man Raf was still beating black and blue. I was lucky that she was used to this life, it's more fun with her in it. "You love it don't you." She smiled, licking her full lips. She kissed me and I kissed her back.

When we pulled apart, Raf was done with Maxim. He was a bloody mess, he could hardly move when Raf released his grasp on his collar. Raf's knuckles were painted in bruises, a sight that upset me a little but it was what we were used to. His hair was a mess across his face and he pulled out Lira's knife from Maxim's wrist making him cry out. The man was whining, begging for mercy. "Here's your mercy." Raf chuckled evilly and he plunged the knife into his neck. Maxim gurgled out blood and in a few seconds his body went rigid, a pool of blood forming around him.

"Fucking hell the damn bastard." Raf swore and proceeded to spit at his body. Lira chuckled and held her hand out. "My knife." Raf looked at her and then back at the dead man. "I called fucking dibs and yet you still stabbed him." He grumbled as he pulled out Lira's knife. He made sure to clean it using a napkin. When he held it out for her, she reached out to grab it but he pulled it back. "Uh God okay fine I'm sorry. I know you had dibs but he pulled a knife. Come on. Please." Lira pouted trying to look sorry. Raf let out a breath and handed her the knife.

"I'll let you off this once, only because you're a dumb bitch." He smirked, now seeming to be in a much better mood. Lira stuck out her tongue at him. I almost chuckled at the vast contrast of the woman sitting beside me and the woman I met for the first time. "Can we go now?" She asked while standing up. It was clear she didn't want an answer, she wanted to go.

Sergio would deal with the body and the mess. It would be like it never happened. After we left, Raf definitely had a spring in his step and Lira was just bored as fuck. I gave no shits but I was glad that Maxim was rid of. I gave no second chances so I enjoyed watching his eyes beg me to make Raf stop but I never did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Can't be walnuts Mafia story without murder. A bloody brutal murder at that lmao

Raphael is my bae honestly he deserves the world 🌎

Fun fact: Your nose and ears continue growing throughout your entire life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 288 18
the book contains real domestic discipline ,spanking and other punishments in various situations
172K 703 40
warning sex!! you can cancel if you don't like it.This is only for the guys who have sensitive desire in sex.
15.5K 116 7
short story about raped stepbrother