𝐇𝐮𝐦𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐚𝐫✔️

By Mushwrites

*UNDER EDITING When they have get into a forced Marriage for some causes, how their life turned up side down... More

NEW START
• Aesthetics •
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
𝟐1
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
47
48
49
50
51
52
• EPILOGUE •

15

16.7K 1K 234
By Mushwrites

Zaviyaar walked out fully dressed from the staircase rolling up the sleeves of his pine green kurta, work of hand made embroidery flowers on it, paired up with matching plain trousers, which was making him look handsome and at the same time hot.

He heard the jingling sound, he Raised his head, Aayat was descending down from stairs, picking up her dark pink lehenga paired up with pink heavy embroidered shirt, and peacock coloured net dupata to go with it, which she wrapped like a saree.

No heavy jewellery just a simple gold chain, and gold small earrings, she had left her gorgeous hair open in middle partition , just the some of her front hair lifted up a little from both sides, and pinned behind, with some strains falling on her face.

She was looking decent yet beautiful, And her henna claded hands were enhancing more to it, Her eyes went to him, and missed a step, seeing him, she shut her eyes tightly thinking she's is going to fall.

"Careful" Zaviyaar whispered holding her in place, wrapping his arm around her back, and other encircled around her waist, she got stiffed as she felt touch on her.

She open her eyes, gasped seeing him standing very close to her,her heart skipped a beat, she felt the flip in her stomach, as his cologne hit her nostrils.

His heart was pounding, he moved back slowly, before he might lost his senses, in her fragrance which felt like rose petals to him And Aayat came down carefully.

"When you know you can't walk in heels why to wear them" Zaviyaar ranted throwing his arm in air.

"Because i love it that's why" She replied him showing her teeth.

"Just removed it, what if you fall again, we can't take the risk" He ordered her getting worried.

"But I'll look short without them," she complained making a sad face eying her 6 inch heels Zaviyaar sighed rolling his eyeballs.

"Aayat you are fine just the way you are, so just go and wear something flat and comfortable" Zaviyaar order her again sternly she nodded he head, with gloomy face.

"By the way how I'm looking? " she asked him twirling around showing him her dress he stared at her, gorgeous was on the tip of his tongue but he smirked.

"Erm.. you look nice" He replied with shaking his head lightly She frowned at his comment.

"Just nice that's it?" She asked him dumbfounded and upset.

"Yeah i like you more, when you roam in your casual salwar suit, without any tint of makeup," He confessed without realising, Aayat turned scarlet hearing him, then her lips curved in a smile, thinking nowadays guys just noticed girls with nice makeup, and beauty, and her appearance.

But after listening to him, she's realised how he think different from others, this was best compliment for her, her heart flutters remembering his words.

"So you like her" Eshal exclaimed loudly who was watching them, as she came out from guest room where the makeup artist were dolling her up!

Hearing her they both widened their eyes in surprise, She walked towards them and stand in-front of Zaviyaar, raising her brows at him, making his uncomfortable.

"Erm..I was just giving her compliment," he fumbled with his words rubbing his nape, Eshal nod her head teasingly.

"Eshal just come with me for sec" Aayat said dragging Eshal in her room, seeing Zaviyaar getting uncomfortable. He looked at her she assured him with her eyes.

"Eye talking so romantic" Eshal commented dramatically with tease as they reached inside Aayat removed her heels rolling her eyes at her words.

"Stop playing with him, he got so uncomfortable Eshal" Aayat complained wearing pink embroidered khusa to go with her dress.

Eshal sighed and noticed her wearing different footwear she frowned!

"Why are you changing it, they are marching with your dress, you fought with me for these heels" Eshal exclaimed getting confused
eying at her beautiful pump heels matching with her heels.

"Zavi doesn't want me to wear it" Aayat replied her casually standing up making her frown.

"And you are listening to him why? If you like the heels you should wear it" Eshal asked her then told her.

"He's sayings this for my own good, that's why I listened to him, as I realised I have to run here and there, so these are comfortable" Aayat explained her Eshal nodded her head in understanding.

~

Aayat and Eshal Walked out and Aayat made her sit on the sofa beside saad, Who was gazing her, making her shy, She elbowed him in his stomach he scowled!

"Guys behave yourself, you can continue your romance afterwards, Everyone is watching you guys" She warned them, And walked to meet her colleagues, And relatives, She greeted Everyone politely, All ladies were staring at her.

Aayat was walking holding the plate of desert in her hands she bumped into a guy the the desert was about to fall on him he hold the  plate on time, with her hands.

"Wallah, I'm so sorry" She apologised placing the plate on the table beside her, and forwarded him tissues.

"Hey it's alright," He replied wiping his hand and smiled at her Aayat just gave him a Awkward smile.

"By the way, I'm Ashar" He introduced himself forwarding his hand, Aayat looked at him before then took his hand for a handshake and removed it quickly.

~

"You daughter is very beautiful, Mashallah, Have you fixed her alliance with someone? Alia asked wife of Aayat's father's Best Friend.

"Umm, Not yet, but we are thinking about it, it's not easy to give our heart to some else" Ayesha replied awkwardly, Seeing the way she was staring her daughter, She might have an idea why she's asking.

"She look so good with my son, just look at them, Even he's is a doctor too" She commented look at them, Ayesha's eyes went to them she was smiling, talking to Ashar.

They do look good together she thought being honest, Ashar was a good looking guy, he has a good personality too.

"I really like Aayat, I'm asking for her alliance for my son, if you don't have any problem obviously, We wanted to talk to you and Rayan about this, but didn't got time" Alia Said and stared at her for approval.

"Listen Alia it's not just about me, it's about my daughter and I can't take any decision on her behalf, we'll think about it and let you know" Ayesha replied being completely honest with her.

"Yeah sure take you time" She said giving her a comfortable smile, then Ayesha excused herself.

Zaviyaar was drinking a coke when he noticed Aayat talking to a guy, and the smile was not leaving her face, he frowned looking at them, getting anxious, Not feeling exemplary glancing at them.

"whom she's talking to" He whispered sipped his coke in go, and placed the glass on counter with a thud, Fariyal got scared who was beside him.

"You scared me what's wrong?" Fariyal asked him placing her hand on her heart He shook his head in no Zahaan who was passing by holding some stuff in his hands Zaviyaar held him by his arm and pulled him.

"Whose this guy?" Zaviyaar asked him ignoring his glare as he pulled him too harshly Zahaan eyes went to Ashar and Aayat.

"Why are you feeling jealous bro?" He asked plastering smirk on his face, Earning a glare from him as his friends were standing there too and they gave him a questioned look.

"Why would i be jealous, I was just looking out for her, what if he's a bad guy" Zaviyaar answered clearly his throat, thinking of an excuse, Zahaan raised his brows not believing him.

"He's son of chachu's best friend, he's a good guy," Zahaan gave him his information, Zaviyaar just scratch his temple, as he saw them holding hands.

"I'm going to call her, you wanna come?" Zahaan asked him seeing his face Zaviyaar nodded in yes, then they both walked to them.

"Hey how you doing" Zahaan said taking Asher in a hug, which he reciprocated, then he introduced Zaviyaar to him, both gave a formal smile to Each-other.

"Let's go pupho is calling they are going to exchange the rings" Zahaan told them both nodded Aayat gave a smile to Ashar before leaving.

He held her wrist she turned and got surprised, Veins popped out in Zaviyaar's hand seeing that, he was about to step ahead when he left her hand.

"Sorry, here" Ashar said leaving her wrist as he saw how Aayat got uncomfortable, He forward his number to her, She frowned at him, and glance at Zaviyaar, He glared at Ashar, and moved a step toward him. While Zahaan fumed too.

"I don't need this thanks" she replied awkwardly yet quickly, placing her hand on Zaviyaar's arm and eyed him not to do anything.

"Don't do it next time" Zaviaar declared eying him sternly at his actions.

"What you mean?" Ashar asked stepping forward Zaviyaar chuckled as leaned forward.

"Don't share your number with any girl, when two protective cousins of her are standing near her" Zaviyaar told him calmly his jaw clenched as he placed his hand on Asher's shoulder.

"What if I do then " Asher replied raising his brows, fuming at his behaviour.

"Then next time this hand will be on your face not on your shoulder" Zaviyaar warned him patting his shoulder smirking at him.

She held Zaviyaar's hand softly and walked followed by him, While Zahaan sighed and looked at Asher.

"Asher I didn't know you would that type of a person" Zahaan said getting disappointed.

"Zahaan you know me, I'm not that type of a person, but your brother just forced me do it, why did even react like that, not that I was forcing her, I was just trying to be friends with her, I just offered her my number in case she wanted to talk, when I saw she is uncomfortable i step back" Asher explained him, Zahaan nodded yes understanding his point.

"He's just too protective for Aayat, he thought you are not a good guy, I'm Sorry from his side" Zahaan said with a apologetic smile and left giving him a nod.

"Are you okay?" Zaviyaar asked her as soon the walked out from his sight.

"Zavi I'm fine, you overreacted, he's my colleague he recently transferred here" Aayat explained him, Zaviyaar just looked at her and he didn't like how she took his side.

"Do you like him" He asked her she winded her eyes in surprise hearing him, and he realised what he blurted he bite his Lower lips looking here and there.

"If you wanna date him, go for it he's a nice guy, I know him personally" Zahaan said to her teasingly coming in between she glared at him.

"Then why don't you date him, I'm not interested in him understood" Aayat replied him forcing a smile at him and then stare at Zaviyaar then left as her mother called her.

"Hope you got your answer, just told her already that you like her" Zahaan told him tapping his back, Zaviyaar looked at him being dumbfounded.

"It's all on your face bro, have you seen your self when you stare at her, you eyes scream that you like her" Zahaan blurted out Zaviyaar just looked at everywhere ignoring his gaze, Zahaan sighed in annoyance as why he's not confessing her.

He was about to ask him, but Zaviyaar left from there ignoring him totally, he followed him rolling his eyes.

Zaviyaar was scared what if he lose his friendship with her, he was in his own shell misunderstanding that, Aayat just like him as friend, as she agreed to help haram, it was big hint for him! He don't want to spoil his relation with her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.7K 1.7K 9
"𝑰𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒅𝒔..." Siddique Khan, age 26 is an ideal Muslim young man with good values and morals. He pr...
575K 26.6K 22
"Y-ye a-aap k-kya..., (W-what a-are y-you..)" I abruptly shut up as I saw him giving me a hard look through the mirror. Lowering my eyes, I tried my...
131K 8.1K 31
"Some things are just never meant to be. No matter how much we wish they were" Mushk Ali is no damsel in distress neither she wants to be one. She kn...
65.3K 4.7K 22
Thanks to my Aaru (@__aaaarya___) for the gorgeous cover picture. Copyright Disclaimer: I don't own any rights of pictures used if any. They belong...