The secret Son

Od CaseyandSeveride

Emily Scott and Matthew Casey had a past together. Matt was studying to become firefighter at the fire academ... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 7

2.7K 38 1
Od CaseyandSeveride

Severide's pov
Me and Shay was on our way to Emily's place. It were 1pm in the middle of the day.
As we where driving I started to think about this thing about Emily's son.

Severide - did you found out about, when Emily's son was born?

Shay - yeah.....he was born in late March.

Severide - her graduation was June 15th, I don't know how it work but do you think it is possible that Casey can be the father of her son?

Shay - I actually think there is a chance, but I don't know. Maybe there is something you should talk to her about.

Severide - yeah maybe.

After we had been driving for almost 15 minutes we where outside of her house. I parked my car in the street outside of her house.

We got out from my car and walked up to her house, Shay knocked at the door.

We stood there waiting for a half minutes before the door for open, and we saw Emily standing there smiling to us.

Emily - hey, come in!

Severide - hey!

Shay - hey, thanks!

We both got in to Emily's house, and we followed her in to the kitchen where me and Shay took a seat at the kitchen table.

Emily - do you both want some coffee?

Shay - yes, thanks you!

Severide - why not, thanks!

She went to make some coffee for us all, and as she went to make it. I heard small footsteps coming near the kitchen.
I saw a little guy with dirty blonde hair with blue eyes.

Emily's pov
As I was standing and making the coffee I heard my son coming running to the kitchen.

Jamie - mommy, can I get something to drink?

Emily - of course! Do you want some apple juice and chocolate chip cookies?

Jamie - yes, please!

I went to the fridge and took out apple juice and poured it to his glass that he always use. And took out a plate and put a few cookies to it.

Emily - you can take a seat at the kitchen table with my friend, and then I will bring your apple juice and cookies to you.

Jamie - thanks mommy!

I saw he went to the kitchen table and took a seat at his regular chair.

Severide's pov
I saw Emily's son took a seat on the side of the table, and he was sitting on a chair that looks like a chair for toddlers.

Shay - hey there!

Jamie - hey, who are you two?

Shay - I work with your mom, and so do this man next to me.

She said as she pointed to me.

Jamie - what's both your name?

Shay - I'm Leslie Shay!

Severide - I'm Kelly Severide!

Jamie - my name is Jamie Scott.

I have to be honest but he really look exactly like Casey.

Severide - how old are you?

He hold up four fingers.

Jamie - I'm four! Are you a firefighter?

Severide - yes I am, I'm actually lieutenant over squad 3.

As we where talking to Jamie, Emily came and placed a glass and a plate i from of Jamie. And she went back to the kitchen and got the two cups of coffee and gave us it and she went to take a cup too her self. And then she took a seat at the table with us.

Severide - do you like firetrucks Jamie?

Jamie - yeah!

Severide - do you know what the different of a truck and squad?

Jamie - yeah.

Emily - you do?

Jamie - truck is more cooler then squad...

Severide - you would like to meet a friend of us who we work with, and he is the lieutenant over truck.

Emily - maybe you should come with us to the firehouse. Would you like that?

Jamie - yeah!!

Emily - Jamie, if you want you can go and watch a movie.

Jamie - okay thanks mommy!

He got down from his seat and walked away to a room next to the kitchen.

Severide - so what do you want to know about Andy?

Emily - what happened?

Severide - we came to a house fire, where Darden and Casey went up on a ladder to a window. And I was down stair in the house, Casey told us to vent. But that is something we don't do, but something we didn't know was that Darden and got inside by the widow and the fire just flashed.

Emily - ooh god....

Severide - so it is Casey fault for what happened to Darden....

Emily - did you all know how bad the fire was?

Severide - not really....

Emily - then you can't blame him for what happened and he can't blame you either for what happened.

Shay - she has right about it!

Emily - if you both fight about It, that will only cost more pain for both of you and the whole firehouse.

Severide - you have right...

Emily - and do you think Andy would have want you two to blame each other for what happened?

Severide - no he wouldn't.

Emily - so please do me a favor.....be the bigger man.

Severide - fine....

Emily - thanks Kelly!

Severide - your son is really sweet!

Emily - thanks!

Severide - I just need to ask you something, and please don't be mad at me.

Emily - okay, I promise....

Severide - is there a chance, that Jamie could be Casey's son?

I saw she took a big breath and took a sip from her coffee before she said something.

Emily - he is actually Matt's son. But how did you know about that?

Severide - Emily, he looks exactly like Casey. And I just put two and two together. I knew about that night before you left.

Emily - okay....

Severide - you most tell him.

Emily - I know, but I don't know how to tell him.

Severide - I will help you with that!

Emily - thanks!

Shay - me too!

Emily - I really appreciate this guys.

Emily's pov
Shay and Severide had been there for a few hours but they had just left. So I went to the living room where Jamie was sitting and watching some tv. So I went there and I took a seat next to him on the couch.

Emily - did you like mommy's friends?

Jamie - yeah, I really liked Kelly.

Emily - he is a nice guy!

Jamie - mommy, can I ask you something?

Emily - of course, buddy.

Jamie - who is my dad?

Emily - why are you asking me about this?

Jamie - I heard you talked about my dad...

Emily - it's complicated, but you know what I have told you about.

Jamie - yeah, and I can't tell no one about my middle name.

Emily - exactly! And I was thinking that you would come with me on my next shift to the firehouse.

I put on a movie for me and Jamie, so I could be with him and actually just think about the hole situation with Kelly and Matt.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

176K 2.3K 32
Matt Casey can't believe he has gone through a divorce. Not wanting to think about the break down of his marriage, he throws himself into work. With...
256K 5K 41
Look for Kelly and you'll find Everly. Ever since Everly started at the firehouse her and Kelly have been inseparable. There not a couple even though...
8.3K 123 16
This story is about Matt Casey's son, who gets soon in big trouble. The Boy investigated against a fire starter (an arsonist).
28.4K 912 16
In which, former high school sweethearts get entangled in each other's lives with the possibility of igniting an old spark.