Chapter 35

Emily's pov
It was 6pm and I was at my parents place with Jamie, Lucas, Peyton and Sawyer.
We adults was sitting at the kitchen table and we had just eating dinner, the kids was playing together in the living room.

We where actually sitting and having a great time together, but when I see my parents together I feel there is something that I miss and it is the same when I see Lucas and Peyton.
As I was thinking about what I miss in my life, I heard my mom saying my name.

Karen - Emily?

Emily - yes mom.

Karen - so how is everything going at your new firehouse?

Emily - everything is good, I like the people I work with.

I haven't told my parents about Matt or that Jamie knows about him either.

Karen - I'm glad to hear that.

Dan - so Emily sweetie how is it going with men then?

Emily - good....

Lucas - Emily is back together with an ex.

Emily - Lucas!!

I saw that my brother thought this was so funny, since I haven't told mom or dad and I saw how they where looking at me and they where surprise.

And if you didn't know my parent name are Karen and Dan Scott.

Dan - so who is it?

Emily - it's Matt Casey....

Karen - it is?

Emily - yeah.

Dan - I liked him, he was good for you.

Karen - how long have you two been together?

Emily - more then a month.

Dan - does Jamie know about Matt?

Emily - yeah, they have known about each other since last year when I came back to Chicago.

Karen - so how does Jamie feel about you two?

Emily - Jamie doesn't know that me and Matt are together yet, we want to wait to tell him.

Karen - that sounds good.

I told my parent about the hole story when I came back to Chicago and how I meet Matt again and that he is the lieutenant over truck 81 over at firehouse 51.

After an hour a half have passed I thought it was time to leave since we had been here for a couple of hours but it was nice to see my parents.

But me and Jamie wasn't the only one that would leave, my brother and his little family was also leaving because my niece was tired and she is only three years old also.
So we all went to the front door to take our jackets and shoes and then it was time to leave,

Karen - Emily, take Matt with you next time.

Emily - I will ask him.

Jamie - I want daddy to come with us next time.

Emily - ask him when you see him next time.

Jamie - yeah.

We said goodby to them all and then we left, and drove home so I could put Jamie to bed since he has kindergarten tomorrow also.

Matt's pov
Since my mom left earlier today, I have been putting back Jamie's stuff back to his bedroom and fixing everything so I don't need to do it later.
It had been many hours of doing all of that, but I didn't have any thing to do since both Jamie and Emily was at her parents house and all I want to do know is to be with Emily and Jamie but I can't right now,

But as I was thinking about Emily, I looked at my watch I have around my arm. And I saw it was after 8pm, and I know Jamie will be going to sleep by now. So maybe I could drive to Emily's place and be with only her when Jamie is asleep.

After a few minutes of thinking about that, I put a white t-shirt and black pants on and then left my place and drove to Emily's house.

Emily's pov
I was sitting in my living room and I was on my phone, about 20 minutes ago I put Jamie to sleep and he was so tired so I knew he was fast asleep by now.
But as I was sitting on my couch, I heard a knock on my door. So I got up and walked up to my front door and looked through at the small widow and there I saw Matt standing.

So I opened the door and let him inside, and he was having his big smile and a look in his eyes that I have seen before.

Emily - what are you doing here?

Matt - I miss you.

Emily - you saw me this morning....

Matt - is Jamie asleep?

Emily - yes...

I got just to say "yes" and then I was pulled to the wall and had Matt kissing me on my lips and then down to my neck.

And then we was upstairs in my bed room, and Matt threw me to my bed and he was laying over me. He took off my shirt and I did the same to him and then we where making love to each other.

30 minutes later, we where laying in my bed and Matt next to me, he was having his arms around me.

Emily - what's up Matt?

Matt - my mom left today...

Emily - she did? Why?

Matt - she didn't want to be in the way for any of us, so know I can be with you and Jamie without thinking about her.

Emily - yeah!

After we had been laying in my bed and talking about Matt's mom and my parents we both fall asleep together in each other's arms.