Chapter 7

Severide's pov
Me and Shay was on our way to Emily's place. It were 1pm in the middle of the day.
As we where driving I started to think about this thing about Emily's son.

Severide - did you found out about, when Emily's son was born?

Shay - yeah.....he was born in late March.

Severide - her graduation was June 15th, I don't know how it work but do you think it is possible that Casey can be the father of her son?

Shay - I actually think there is a chance, but I don't know. Maybe there is something you should talk to her about.

Severide - yeah maybe.

After we had been driving for almost 15 minutes we where outside of her house. I parked my car in the street outside of her house.

We got out from my car and walked up to her house, Shay knocked at the door

We stood there waiting for a half minutes before the door for open, and we saw Emily standing there smiling to us.

Emily - hey, come in!

Severide - hey!

Shay - hey, thanks!

We both got in to Emily's house, and we followed her in to the kitchen where me and Shay took a seat at the kitchen table.

Emily - do you both want some coffee?

Shay - yes, thanks you!

Severide - why not, thanks!

She went to make some coffee for us all, and as she went to make it. I heard small footsteps coming near the kitchen.
I saw a little guy with dirty blonde hair with blue eyes.

Emily's pov
As I was standing and making the coffee I heard my son coming running to the kitchen.

Jamie - mommy, can I get something to drink?

Emily - of course! Do you want some apple juice and chocolate chip cookies?

Jamie - yes, please!

I went to the fridge and took out apple juice and poured it to his glass that he always use. And took out a plate and put a few cookies to it.

Emily - you can take a seat at the kitchen table with my friend, and then I will bring your apple juice and cookies to you.

Jamie - thanks mommy!

I saw he went to the kitchen table and took a seat at his regular chair.

Severide's pov
I saw Emily's son took a seat on the side of the table, and he was sitting on a chair that looks like a chair for toddlers.

Shay - hey there!

Jamie - hey, who are you two?

Shay - I work with your mom, and so do this man next to me.