COTE react to Elite Minus

By MCPELuisTuican

It was just another day in ANHS. But suddenly everyone was transported in a theater room and before them was... More

Chapter 1:A minus has entered in a school and the god of mischief wants to see
Chapter 2:The night brings many interesting things
Chapter 3:Intelligent people can act dumb, not the other way around!
Chapter 4:A little sparring in the death of the night
Chapter 6:Sometimes, you need to play detective
Chapter 7:Yamauchi's father has been fired
Chapter 8:There's more than one way to win a process
Chapter 9:Busted by the screen!
Chapter 10:Death is with the minus. Enter! Two old friends.
Chapter 11:Preparations before a surprise test
Chapter 12:What a cute little puppet
Chapter 13:Class A in pain. The darkness revealed!
Chapter 14:He was the biggest threat all along!
Chapter 15:Mister chaotic matchmaker
Chapter 16:Elevators can be used for raceing
Chapter 17:A birthday gone funny
Chapter 18:Are there any need to test him anymore?
Chapter 19:Is there a way to measure love? Apparently yes!
Chapter 20:Training of the old
Chapter 21:Really, they never had a chance
Chapter 22:Some fights are meant not to be mingled with
Chapter 23:When there are no fights, there are other ways to lose time
Chapter 24:He can be nice too!...Sometimes...
Chapter 25:Talks in winter can be difficult things
Chapter 26: That's how you hang out in group
Chapter 27:Set the stove for dragon
Chapter 28:Dogs can die of embarassment

Chapter 5:Most masks will shatter eventually

7K 127 45
By MCPELuisTuican

A new bomb was dropped on the teleported people of the teather. They just found out at jus what level Kumagawa's power is. Least to say, they began questioning their entire existence.

Well, most of them were. There are some who took the news quiet well, considering their magnitude.

One of them is a socially awkard first year. She has blonde curly hair and purple eyes. Her name is Tsubaki Sakurako.

Sakurako:Ah, Kumagawa-senpai's really strong.

Takuya:...Really? That all? After what we just heard, that all you can say?

Sakurako:Well, that's that. It's not like things changed.

Kiyotaka:She's not wrong about that.

Takuya:What do you mean, Ayanokoji-senpai?

Kiyotaka:Kumagawa might have those powers, but it's not like he just gained them and became another person entirely. We were told he alwais had them. He's still the same Kumagawa Misogi from alwais.

Sakurako:Yeah, nothing really changed.

Takuya:...Yes, I suppose your right.

Ichika:If anything, that makes him even hotter~!

Sakurako:Hm, I think so too.

Fuka:It does seem we're on the same page, kouhais.

Arisu:Fufufu.

Masayoshi:I see...

He took out a notebook and written a new name of it. It was a new made list he named "God's collection".

Loki:Well, I see you're mostly alright now.

Thor:We should continue.

Loki:Yes, a mask shall shatter soon enough.

Three people caught that reference. Kikyo who flinched. Kiyotaka who hummed in understanding. And Suzune who gave Kikyo a smirk, which got got her the middle finger from the fake girl in return.

The girls quickly stoped their soundless argument. The screen began playing, they needed to pay attention.

Class D had a little problem. A test was coming, the three idiots couldn't learn three grade middle school calculus and most of the class wasn't that smart either.

Their fate falls to the hands of two monsters, unknown to the class. They were heading to Kikyo right.

Kumagawa:[So, we use her as bait.]

Kiyotaka:Yes, she's perfect for the job.

Kumagawa:[And here we are.]

Kanji:Hey, what do you mean use Kikyo-chan, you bastard!?

More and more outraged screams from the of their class were heard. Kiyotaka silenced them with a question.

Kiyotaka:Want to say that to Kumagawa? Should I give him the message?

Kanji:W-wait, Ayanokoji! We were only joking! R-right, guys?

Suzune:Althrough Kumagawa-kun does have the power to kill everyone of us without even snapping his, he wouldn't really. That being said, the only boys from our class who he wouldn't kill would be Ayanokoji-kun, Hirata-kun, Sudo-kun, Miyake-kun and Yukimura-kun.

Ken:Phew! Wait, how about Ryuen and Housen?

Kiyotaka:He'd leave them ne also. He thinks they're cool.

Ryuen:What a honor coming from the demon, kukuku.

Kazuomi:It's still freaking pissing me off.

Ryuen:Kukuku, what a agitated gorilla.

Kazuomi:The fuck did you just call me!?

Ryuen:Well, I guess I can't blame you. We both fought him. We were overwhelmed? What a joke, he had our lives at his pinky finger the entire damn time. But...ku...kuku...

He began using his signature way in a manic demeanor. He really looked to enjoy himself.

Ryuen:KUKUKU! Isn't that just make it worth all the fucking trouble!?

Kanji:W-wait! K-kill us...? We would do that, right? Right!?

Ichika:Hahaha, that's funny! Why would Smile-senpai hesitate to crush some pests?

Kikyo:Ayanokoji-kun! Kumagawa-kun! Do you need something.

Kumagawa:[Yes, you.]

Kikyo:...Huh?

Kiyotaka:Congratulations, Kushida. You were chosen as the savior of Class D.

Kikyo:...Huh?

Kumagawa:[Just come with us.]

There was lunch time in the school, so students were at the cafeteria. They aproached a third year.

Kiyotaka:Hello, senpai?

Third year:What do you want?

Kiyotaka:Are you a second year? Third year?

Third year:Third year.

Kumagawa:[That meal doesn't look too good, does it? Well, you can only take those shitty free meals, after all. Alegendly, I guess being a class D student in your third year does get you to lose all your hopes and become a useless vegetable.]

Third year:What's you deal? You piss me off!

Kikyo:Um, that was kinda mean.

Kumagawa:[But accurate.]

Kiyotaka:You still have your mid-terms from your first year, or know someone who has? We're willing to pay for it.

Third year:...I still have them. But I'll need 30,000 points.

Kiyotaka:Please don't joke around. I'm also class D, I can only give you 20,000 points.

Third year:25,000. I can't go lower than that.

Kumagawa:[Want me to give the rest of 5,000? The second years were class A, so I have more than enough.]

Kiyotaka:Ah, I would appreciate that. But we'll have to take other tests as well, as a bonus.

Third year:Alright, this is my last year anyway.

After they transfered the points, they got the papers. Kiyotaka was looking through them, with Kumagawa staying behind him by a wall.

Kumagawa:[They're the same, huh.]

Kiyotaka:Yeah.

Kikyo:This amazing, you two! If we send them right now, everyone will pass.

Kiyotaka:No, we won't send them now.

Kikyo:Why?

Kumagawa:[If we do, they'll be so relaxed that they'll probably forget much part when they get the actual test.]

Kiyotaka:However, if we send them on the night before the yest, they'll work hard to memorize all the answers.

Kikyo:Wow, you're so smart!

Kiyotaka:Not really, I'm just cunning. That aside, tell them you got the tests.

Kikyo:Why?

Kiyotaka:I don't wanna get attention.

Kumagawa:[I just couldn't care less, my interaction with people in the class outside of Suzune-chan, Kiyotaka-chan and you is too much anyway.]

Kikyo:But...you barely talk with the rest of the class.

Kumagawa:[Exactly.]

Arisu:Fufufu, really? I wonder why? It couldn't be because their a bunch of defectives, could it? Fufufu.

Ryuen:That does make you wonder why the two of them were placed in class D? Kukuku.

Kazuomi:You've got a point there, ya mach stick.

Yuki:It's just weird. I mean, we saw them both having twisted morals, sure. But Sakayanagi is in class A, so that wouldn't really exclude them.

The intelligent students began to think that also. They were clearly class A matterial, so why were they in class D?

In the back, Ayanokoji's father was asking the same question. He was adressing it directly to the chairman.

Ayanopapa:I can understand you put Kiyotaka there for him to have his peacefull life, which backfired. But why that boy?

Sakayapapa:Ah, it was most of uncertainity. You see, a lot of his background was missing, so we had no other choice.

Kikyo left, leaving the two monsters by themselfs. They decided to stop to drink something.

Kiyotaka:I wonder, should I give more effort.

Kumagawa:[Nah. To pass, you need to get over the average score of the class. Even with the answers given, I'd say the average would be 35. So you'll be just fine with 50s.]

Kiyotaka:I see, I'll trust you on that.

The mid-terms were taken the next day. It turned out that Kumagawa was right about the scores.

Kiyotaka passed and had still maintained his image of average student. Unfortunately, Ken took 34 in english.

Sae:Sudo, you're out.

Ken:That's not possible.

Kumagawa:[Eh, can be worse. Imagine if you failed in Japanese.]

Kiyotaka:...That would be pretty ironic.

Sae:Pack your things and come to the teachers's lougue.

Sae existed the classroom. Seconds later Kiyotaka was also heading to the exit.

Suzune:Ayanokoji-kun, where are you going?

Kiyotaka:Toilet.

Suzune:Where do you think...

When Kiyotaka left she wanted to ask Kumagawa where does he think he left. But she stopped when she saw he suddenly dissapeared, again.

Suzune:What is he? Hoodini? A ghost?

Ichika:He's so much more~!

Masayoshi:Told you my nickname was accurate!

Masumi:We get it. You don't need to say it every chance you get.

Ken:We're gonna see Horikita saving me!?

Suzune:About that...

Being a artificially created super genius, Kiyotaka figured out as everything can be bought with points on school grounds points on tests can also be bought. He confronted Sae about it.

Sae:100,000 points.

Kiyotaka:Sensei, you're cruel.

Suzune:I'll also pay.

Suzune came out of the door on the rooftop where the two went. The three looked at the rooftop's railing when they heard a hum and they saw Kumagawa casually staying on it.

Kumagawa:[Well, I guess Ken-chan is fun to frighten. I'll pay all of the 100,000 points.]

Suzune:So you were here, Kumagawa-kun. Please get off. It's dangerous.

Kumagawa:[Don't worry.]

Ken:O-oh! But there were other times were you saved me, right?

Suzune turned her gaze away from him. The former deliquent began to be unsure.

Ken:...Right?

Kiyotaka:Should I tell him?

Kei:Don't. Even I'm beggining to pity him.

He transfered the points to Sae. She gave a nod in aknowgled.

Kumagawa:[If everything can be bought with points here, I wonder how much a human life cost?]

Sae:...I'll choose not to answer that.

Kumagawa:[I wonder how much your life's worth, Sae-chan. It muste be a lot.]

Sae:Even after what happened last time you're still flirting with me, huh.

The credit of Ken's expulsion being null was given to Suzune. Kumagawa announced it in a less than ideal manner for her.

Kumagawa:[Listen here, peasants! Suzune-chan got Ken-chan rid of expulsion!]

Suzune:...I hate you so much.

Kumagawa:[Oh, I love you too.]

Kiyotaka's peaceful life was once again assaulted. Not by a crisis this time, but by Kikyo and the three idiots break into his room and had a celebration party.

Kumagawa was there too. But he at least came with him had the decency to not make an illegal copy of his key.

The parry was over and the uninvited guest left. The two hidden geniuses saw Kikyo's phone.

Kumagawa:[I'll give it to her. I have the felling something funny will happen.]

Kiyotaka:Hm. Have fun.

Kumagawa tracked down Kikyo to the park. She was hitying the railing which was severing the park from to the cliff which fell to the sea.

Kikyo:Ah, so annoying! I wish she would just die! Die, Horikita!

Kanji:Kikyo...-chan!

Kikyo looked down. Finnaly, her facade broke.

Kikyo:Ughhh, thank God I don't need to act anymore! You perverte are disgusting. But you, after that Yama-something failure of a human being you were the worst! You sorry excuse of a abortion!

Ryuen:Kukuku, you look much better like that, Kikyo.

Kikyo:Shut up, dragon boy.

Ryuen:Oi!

Arisu:Fufufu, that's a good one.

Kumagawa:[Well, that's a big desire.]

Kikyo turned around in shock. Kumagawa was standing behind her, that damn smile not even leaving his face at the revelation of her true nature.

Kikyo:...Did you hear?

Kumagawa:[Just the "die!" part.]

Kikyo:...I see.

Kikyo tried to grab Kumagawa, but he stepped back. She continued to try, but he dodged her every attempt.

Kikyo:Stop moving around!

Kumagawa:[Why? You clearly have ill intent against me.]

Kikyo finnaly took a hold of his and pulled it on her right breast. He began to fondle and squueze her breast, making her blush and moan loudly, after which she backed away loudly.

Kikyo:W-what the hell are you doing!?

Kumagawa:[Ah, well. It was a great opportunity.]

Kanji:Damn it, that should've been me! You fucking bastard!

Kikyo made a disgusted face hearing that. Was this guy really that stupid?

Kiyotaka let out a sigh. This guy was becoming really annoying. What should he do...

Kiyotaka:...Right, Kumagawa teached me that.

Kei:Huh?

Kiyotaka got off his seat and walked to Kanji. Confused, the pervert turned around. He was meet with a powerfull force of a palm hitting his face, making him spit blood and pass out.

The teather was silent for a moment, then laughter began. Fuka, Nazuma, Kei, Kikyo and Ichika gave loud laughs figuring out what he meant. Kumagawa teached him how ro bitchslap!

Ichika:HAHAHA! Smile-senpai, this is the best, hahahha!

Kikyo:What the fuck's wrong with you!? Anyway, if you tell anyone about what you saw I'll tell everyone that you raped me. Though, it not so much of a lie now!

Kumagawa:[Ah, then the answer is simple.]

Kikyo calmed down, thinking she won. But her eyes widened in shock when he grabbed her throat and held her afyer the railing.

Kumagawa:[I just need to get rid of the black mail.]

He began to squeeze her throat. Strangely, a blush began to creep into her cheeks.

Kumagawa:[But, we can forget about threatening and get to know each other better. What do you say?]

She nod in a hurry. He took her back on the ground of the park and let go of her throat.

Kumagawa:[Now, into more pressing matters.]

He dissapeared and reapeared in a second. But when he got back, he held Okitami Kyosuke by the bavk of hus shirt and let him fall to the ground.

Kumagawa:[This is Okitami Kyosuke-chan. Even among class D, he has bad grades. Anyway, the point is he was hiding after those bushes and filmed you.]

Kikyo:...What. Did. You. Do?

Kyosuke:I. I just wanted to make Kushida-chan my girlfriend. And I thought-!

He suddenly stopped talking and screamed when oversized screws impaled both his arms and legs, imobilizing him. Kumagawa held one of those screws in his hand.

Kumagawa:[And one scumbag right here! Make the honors.]

He extended the screw to Kikyo. She took a step back, sweating.

Kikyo:That's...he's the worst time of person, yeah. But killing...I...I never killed anyone...

Kumagawa:[He'll do it if he's gonna live. He knows your true self. He's not gonna be quiet about it. The screw it's quiet heavy, but you could held it a little with both of your hands. It's sharp, just a stab to the heart and it's all over.]

She took the screw, trembling. It was hesvy like hell, hiw can he casually held it in one hand?

She began to hiperventilate, thinking how all of her hard work would go to waste. How she would be stuck as the girlfriend of this generic failing guy if she wanted it to keep her appearence, if she didn't kill him.

With a scream, she impaled Kyosuke's heart. Hot fury raged through her eyes, beggining to punch the already dying man.

When she calmed down, she looked at her bloodied hands and began crying. Kumagawa petted her head and gave her a hug.

Kumagawa:[Shhh. It'll be alright. I'll cover it up, no one would find out. I'll help you out. We're together now.]

Kikyo cried in his chest, missing the dark, twist and mad grin on Kumagawa's face which could've litteraly split his face in two. She was his toy now, and only his.

She calmed down and stayed on her own feets. The blood she was covered in magically dissapeared and so did the body, making her stare in awe.

Kikyo:...How did you do that?

Kumagawa:[I have a question of my own. When I squueze your boobs forcefully and chocked you, you blushed. Kikyo-chan...are you a masochist?]

Kikyo:...Shut the fuck up! Die!

The teather was silent. Most were shocked at fiding out what the minus though of class D's angel. A toy.

The girl in question wasn't shocked in the least. She and Suzune made eye contact and gave each other a nod.

Other girls who had deep affection for him and were good observants like Fuka and Nazuma were the same. They already figured out, like Kikyo and Suzune, that that was what he thought about them.

But it's alright, they can live with that. When you love someone you need to accept every part of them. No matter how dark or twisted.

The boys of class D were still angry at that. That just made them look more disgusted, especially to the girl mentioned before.

Arisu:Fufufu, if you hate him so much, then there's no other way. Don't worry, I'll transfer him to my class.

The boys stopped. As stupid as they were, they knew having Kumagawa as a enemy was certain doom.

Masayoshi:Wohooo! Good going, princess!

Masumi:Well, it's not a bad idea.

Suzune:Wait a little, who said he was leaving?

Yuki:Forget that, who said he's going to your class!?

A giggle was heard through the B class part of the teather. A black haired girl was amused by that statement. She was Amikura Mako.

Maki:My, my, Himeno-chan is so agressive all of a sudden!

Yuki:Shut up, ponytail!

Kazuomi:Huh, wouldn't the behemoth just go to the class with his best toys?

Ryuen:You have a point there, gorilla. Kukuku.

Ichika:Well, I guess Smile-senpai would have enough points to pay to step back a year.

Suzune and other girls leveled her a glare. They had an idea what she meant.

Suzune:...What do you mean by that, Amasawa-san?

Ichika:Huh? Isn't that just a fact? I'm obviously Smile-senpai's favorite toy~!

Kikyo:Like hell you are, you smug slut! Wanna throw down, huh!?

Ichika:Eh? Are you sure, Bitch-senpai? Did you forget how that ended last time?

Kikyo:I'll kill you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 352 8
A guy gets reincarnated as Yamauchi. That's it.
59K 1.3K 18
It was a normal day for the ORC, until they were transported to a theater room together with other big names in the supernatural world. Why did Great...
7K 187 9
The White Room was an educational instituition where generations of perfect individuals to lead Japan in the future were created. When this "White Ro...
76.1K 1.5K 19
What happens when someone from our world is transported into Cote but as a White Room student of the 4th generation. Join his adventure in the Cote u...