Stay with me.. (Zarry/Lilo)

By ZaynStylesMalik

Zayn Malik was openly gay. Harry Styles was the popular guy in school, he had all the girls he want and he kn... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 ~Final Chapter~

Chapter 24

1.1K 44 15
By ZaynStylesMalik

Louis' POV

So I was sitting on Starbucks because I was thirsty and I was walking to clear my head of Dan, I really loved her. I think I love someone else, not love, just like.. Like! It is Liam.. He is so sweet and loving. I sighed. I really like him. The thing is, he has a boyfriend and really seems to like him. I snapped out of my thoughts to see Liam in front of my face. Really really close to me. My breath hitched. What a pool of chocolate eyes. My God, I am really falling for him.

He backed off and sat in front of me with a frown, a really cute frown. "Are you okay, love?" He asked. OMFG, he called me love. My heart is beating too fucking fast. "Uh, um, yeah.. I mean yeah" I stuttered. Fuck, now I look like an idiot. Fucking great.

He smiled sweetly. Thats why I like him. "I am just confused" I admitted. "What are you confused about?" He asked. "How much I like you" I said but blushed immediately when I realized what I said. He was blushing and he was wide-eyed. "No! I was not trying to say that. I am sorry I-I know you have a boyfriend and you are happ-" I was cut off by a pair of lips.

OMFG he is kissing me. Calm down and kiss back. And that was what I did. I kissed him back. We both smiled into the kiss. We broke it when we needed air.

"I've been waiting a while for that.." He breathed. I opened my eyes and smiled. "Me too, but you were busy slutting around with Harry and that other guy" I joked. "I know, I'm sorry" he said. Aww he is too cute. "I was kidding, babe" I smiled and kissed him. "Be mine?" I said. He nodded and kissed me again.

*2 months later*

Zayn's POV

"Babe?" I looked up at Harry from his chest. "Hmm?" He hummed. "I have something to tell you" I asked nervously. "Why are you so nervous, babe? Its not as if you are telling me you're pregnant. We only did it like 4 times" he chuckled. I looked up at him nervously. His eyes widened. He snatched me out of his lap and stormed out of the flat. Fucking perfect.. I started sobbing right away. So I think the baby will only have one parent.. Fuck!

Guyss! Sorry for not updating in like... FOREVER. I was soo busy and then people update stories I wanted them to update! So.. Here it is! Sort of a filler... Sorry! This is a total twist but I found it funny!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.8K 2.7K 30
Harry styles The New student in Bradford High school. Harry is 16 years old and is an introvert,He finds it really hard to talk to people and is very...
66K 2.4K 52
Louis didn't like Harry, and he was fine with that. Harry didn't really like him either, so it was okay. Liam didn't want to like Zayn, but he did an...
171K 7K 64
"Can you for once be honest with yourself, Louis?" Harry pulls his hair. He is so frustrated with the guy he has been living with for the past few we...
119K 5.2K 25
Zayn Malik is an uprising rockstar. He has the voice of an angel that every human being swoons over him. His life is perfect since he already have hi...