Chapter 22

Harry's POV

"He is fine, now" she said. I let out the breath I didn't know I was holding.

"Can I go see him?" I asked.

"Yes, but please... Be quiet because his head might hurt" she said and I nodded.

She led me to a room, I entered and ran to his bed.

"Hey Z" I said quietly.

He smiled. "Hey" he said. I leaned down and pecked his lips.

Then Liam came and hugged him and Lou did the same. Lou walked up to Li and hugged him from behind while Liam blushed.

Zayn's POV

My head hurt. Well, I had to be in here for two more months and then I get to go to my house again.

"Baby? How much time are you staying here?" Haz asked.

"About two months" I said sadly.

He sighed. "I'll come here after school... We haven't being there since a lot time" he said chuckling.

"Yeah, I wonder how much work do we have" I said. He nodded.

"Hey, we'll go to Nando's. wanna come Hazza?" Louis asked.

Harry shooked his head and smiled at me. "I'll stay with my Boo" he said.

"HEY! That's my nickname, find another one for him" he said playfully and left with Liam trailing behind.

TWO MONTHS LATER

Harry was helping me get settled in my house. "Thanks again, babe" I said.

"Anytime, love! I need to go home.. Uhm, I want to telk my parents I'm gay" he told me.

"Want me to be there?" I asked worriedly.

He shooked his head. "They get agressive" he said. "I don't want anything to happen to you, I'll be fine"

"Call me if you need anything... I love you" I said, "I love you too" he replied.

Yeeeeeeeh! I updated, sorry for any mistakes! I did this on my iPad and I hate this keybord. Well. Next chapter we will find out what happened with Harry's parents AND, if I can, I will do a, uhm, you know, smut scene as a "gift" for such a late update for all the pervs.. ALSO, this is coming to and end :( AND the end will have something not normal!!!! Byeee love you xx