Chapter 19

Harry's POV

Once Liam left, I wiggled my eyebrows at Zayn. He smirked and made his way seductively to me. I smirked also, very turned on by his sudden movements. Suddenly, he jumped on me and I fell in the couch with him on top of me. I chuckled.

"You're incredible" I said.

"I know..." he said mockingly. I rolled my eyes and kissed him.

The kiss was full of love and lust. He started kissing my jawline and nibbling on some spots. Then, he started with my neck until he found my sweet spot, which was quickly. He started sucking my neck and I moaned loudly.

"Shh, we don't want to wake Lou up" he said and I nodded.

He sucked again and bit me harshly and I couldn't imagine more pleasure. I bit my lip so my moan couldn't escape.

"Moan for me, baby. But not loudly" He said. Who understands this boy??

I moaned. He took my shirt off and then I took his off, also. I was astonished, he has tattoos! And its so damn sexy.

"You have tattoos, eh? They're hot!" I breathed.

He blushed and attacked me with his mouth again. He sucked my chest and then went to my nipples, who went hard immediately after he made contact with it. This was on of my soft spots. Then he connected my lips with his again and tugged on my curls. I moaned loudly. And he found my other soft spot... great!

"Hazza?" I heard a faint voice call. Louis..

I sighed. "Be right back" I said and pecked Zayn's lips.

I went and find Louis in the bed.

"How are you, Boo?" I asked.

"Much better, she didn't deserve this ass anyways!" he said sassily.

"Thats the Lou I know" I replied rolling my eyes.

Then we heard a big THUMP sound and someone whispering my name. ZAYN

We went running down and found him on the floor, unconcious.

"Louis, call an ambulance" I shouted.

SO, they are always interrupted by something when they are about to have sex. I'm so mean. HAHAHA! And then, I left you with a cliffhanger! You really must hate me right now!! Almost 13,000 reads!!! I love you guyss! I'll update soon! xx