Chapter 24

Louis' POV

So I was sitting on Starbucks because I was thirsty and I was walking to clear my head of Dan, I really loved her. I think I love someone else, not love, just like.. Like! It is Liam.. He is so sweet and loving. I sighed. I really like him. The thing is, he has a boyfriend and really seems to like him. I snapped out of my thoughts to see Liam in front of my face. Really really close to me. My breath hitched. What a pool of chocolate eyes. My God, I am really falling for him.

He backed off and sat in front of me with a frown, a really cute frown. "Are you okay, love?" He asked. OMFG, he called me love. My heart is beating too fucking fast. "Uh, um, yeah.. I mean yeah" I stuttered. Fuck, now I look like an idiot. Fucking great.

He smiled sweetly. Thats why I like him. "I am just confused" I admitted. "What are you confused about?" He asked. "How much I like you" I said but blushed immediately when I realized what I said. He was blushing and he was wide-eyed. "No! I was not trying to say that. I am sorry I-I know you have a boyfriend and you are happ-" I was cut off by a pair of lips.

OMFG he is kissing me. Calm down and kiss back. And that was what I did. I kissed him back. We both smiled into the kiss. We broke it when we needed air.

"I've been waiting a while for that.." He breathed. I opened my eyes and smiled. "Me too, but you were busy slutting around with Harry and that other guy" I joked. "I know, I'm sorry" he said. Aww he is too cute. "I was kidding, babe" I smiled and kissed him. "Be mine?" I said. He nodded and kissed me again.

*2 months later*

Zayn's POV

"Babe?" I looked up at Harry from his chest. "Hmm?" He hummed. "I have something to tell you" I asked nervously. "Why are you so nervous, babe? Its not as if you are telling me you're pregnant. We only did it like 4 times" he chuckled. I looked up at him nervously. His eyes widened. He snatched me out of his lap and stormed out of the flat. Fucking perfect.. I started sobbing right away. So I think the baby will only have one parent.. Fuck!

Guyss! Sorry for not updating in like... FOREVER. I was soo busy and then people update stories I wanted them to update! So.. Here it is! Sort of a filler... Sorry! This is a total twist but I found it funny!