Chapter 26 ~Final Chapter~

Zayn's POV

"Zayn?" I heard someone say. And that husky voice was unmistakable.. "What Harry?" I replied.

"I should get going, tell me if you need anything, okay?" Liam said. I nodded and smiled mouthing 'thank you' to him. He nodded and left.

I looked at Harry and his eyes were bloodshot red. "I'm sorry" he whispered almost inaudible.

My eyes teared up again, "Why?" I asked.

"Why? Because I left" he replied.

"Its not your fault, Harry. No one wants to be the pregnant guy's boyfriend. Its ok, really. I knew it all along I didn't deserve someone as good as you. I am just this worthless piece of shit that lies to find a boyfriend" I finished.

He stood there dumbfounded, "How can you think so low of yourself?" He asked.

"Because I am low, horrible, bad-" he cut me off.

"Don't! Stop!" He said.

"Stop it! Stop it! You are perfect, can't you see it? I am the one who doesn't deserve you! I am the piece of shit! I am worthless! I love you! I love you so much! I don't care if you can get pregnant! If you let me, I want to have that baby and be with you all the way! And-and thats why I brought you this ring" he said kneeling in front of me, "We are not allowed to get married right now, so this is a promise ring that once I turn 18, we are going to get married. So, Zayn Javvad Malik, I promise to love you forever, so I want to promise you we will get married one day. Would you marry me?" He finished.

With tears in my eyes, I nodded eagerly. "I love you so much, Harry" I said once he slipped the ring in my finger. "I love you too baby"

****So this is it! I will post an epilogue soon, guys! I wanna thank each and everyone of you for being here all the way with me!! This is also dedicated to @KittyBooNarry because well, I love him and he has taken my heart:) Love you Boo:D Should I do a sequel?****