Katana of Corruption (Genshi...

By Lizarine11111

(Y/n) is stuck with a deadly katana, which contain an entity that wants nothing but destruction. Will she fin... More

Escaped
Y/n Info
Unwanted Attention
Redemption
Perfect Comrades
A Green Bard
A Kind Opportunity
A Spark Of Chemistry
Unfavourable Situation
The Holy Lyre Der Himmel
Tears Of Dvalin
Archons Meeting
Screw Up
Facing Stormterror
From Stormterror To Dvalin Part One.
From Stormterror To Dvalin Part Two
The Troublesome Fatui
Aftermath
The Rising Of The Corrupted God
Sleep Deprived Alchemist
A Launched Attack
Help Me
Well-Aware
Unravel
Long Awaited Battle
Long Awaited Battle Pt. 2
The Chalk Prince And The Dragon
No Choice
Reality Or A Dream?
The Chalk Prince And The Dragon Pt. 2
Wine To The Rescue
A Selfish Desire
Tragedy Followed
How Eventful.
Pure Evil?
She's Back
The Troublesome Spy
A Snap Back To Reality
Stubborn Alchemist
Haughty Astrologist
Calm Before The Storm
The Last Straw
A Horrible Misunderstanding
Unpleasant Conclusion
Shogun's Escorts
On The Way
Beginning Of The End
The Last Fight Or Is It?
Unexpected Tragedy
Forgiven
The Great Battle
Breaking Free
Not Quite Done.
Abyss's Plans
Reborn
Hope
Finality

It's The Jealously For Me Love

721 21 2
By Lizarine11111

Instead of taking the chance to escape from the disaster when she could, S/n decided to linger around. Little does she know, this decision will cost her life.

Before she knew it, a blast hit her, throwing her back with great force.
Quickly squeezing her eyes shut by instinct.

Once it was over, she felt an agonising pain in her chest. Looking down she was shocked to see that a metal rod was sticking out of her chest. Blood pooled from her wound as she struggle to free herself.

"I can't die yet..."

...

The three archons looked expectantly, awaiting for the dust to clear.

Durin roared angrily before flying away in defeat.

"*Huff* *Huff*...."

'No way....' The three Archon thought at the same time.

A figure emerged from the wreakage, panting heavily. Blair glare at them, thankfully, it seems the attack did a number on her, red line ran through her body, she was falling apart.

" You won't... Get away with.... That."

"I shall release my ultimate spell. Black Vortex! HAHAHAHAHA...how do you like that huh?! Your existence will cease to exis-" Blair gasped, causing her spell to falter.

S/n pulled out her katana from her back, as exhaustion and blood loss hit her, collapsing onto the ground.

Blair soon followed after, knees giving up on her as her being slowly break apart, bits and pieces of black disintegrated. Revealing a human within.

...

After reaching Klee and Albedo's home, she bid farewell to them. While going her own return to her own. The night was tranquil and peaceful, dotted with stars, she always preferred the night because of this.

"The night is beautiful isn't it?" A certain guy with a unique voice said.

"Yeah it truly is... Wait..." Y/n slowly crank her head sideways, and her prediction was correct. Morax was standing right beside her. Say hi to high blood pressure once again.

Y/n quickly head her head up to the sky once again, praying to god that he didn't recognise her.

"Kill him."

Y/n looked around, trying to find the source of that voice, but saw no one. Could it be Blair again?

"Kill him before it's too late. Now's your chance."

No that isn't Blair's voice, it sounded more like mine...

"You're the host for the corrupted god, Blair aren't you?" shit, she definitely jinxed it.

"I..." Y/n was tongue tied, a part of her wanted to lie again but would he even believe it? Plus she was imagine Albedo shaking his head in disapproval.

"Hey! LLLong time no see, old block head!" Venti casually swang his arm around his shoulder, clearly drunk.

Zhongli scrunch up his nose in disgust, quickly shoving him away.

"Please refrain from coming near me while your drunk."

"Hmph, so mean!"

Y/n just stare their weird dynamic not knowing how to react.

"Anyways, I'll get to the point. Normally, if it were the old me, I would without hesitation be engaging you in a fight right now but war is the last thing I want to subject the whole of Teyvat to."

Zhongli took a moment to continue, still while trying to push Venti off his shoulder.

" I have no choice but to put my faith in you, and I hope you won't take advantage of that. Got it? "

Y/n rapidly nodded without question.

" But of course, if you were to betray my trust, you will be punished accordingly."

"I understand...." Y/n dejectedly nodded once again. Don't get her wrong she was delighted to know that Morax is giving her another chance but, she just doesn't know whether she could keep that promise.

"I'm thankful for your cooperation, but I have one, actually two more things to ask from you."

"Um... What is it?"

"Firstly, could you lead me back to the grand goth hotel? I seem to have lost my way. And secondly, could you help me pry off this bard off me?"

"Ah sure!"

Needless to say, she had an arm workout that night.

...

"Is that bard a good friend of yours?"
Albedo asked asked out suddenly.

But she could only mutter a small yes, as confusion was still apparent on her face.

A few moments before, after Y/n pry off Venti from Zhongli's back and after giving him some directions. She has no choice but to invite him into his house, y/n groan in frustration. As along the way he keeps on poking her face in a happy jolly mood and the next second, he was throwing a huge tantrum, disturbing the neighbours sleep, the amount of times Y/n had to apologise on the behalf of him was absurd. Then, after that his mood changed to a depressed mood.

At least before this sudden mood swing, he was still able to somewhat walk. But now, it's as if all he muscle turned into jelly. He just floop onto the floor and cried his heart out. Venti tried to explain to her about the reason but all she could hear was mumbling. She simply could not make out what he was saying. Y/n tried to persuade him to stand up and continue walking but it doesn't seem to be happening any day now.

Having no choice, she grab his leg and proceed to drag him in the floor all the way back to her house. Of course she could have carried him but after the amount of bullsh** he cause her. Yeah she was not going to give him a good treatment. Plus, she was already tired and fatigue.

Arriving that her house she put him on her couch, but unfortunately, he rolled off it and thud. Surprisingly, he didn't wake up. She should have lift him up and place him back on the bed but at this point she could care less.

The very next morning, Albedo found out that Sucrose wasn't feeling well today. But he still needed a assistant. So he went to the only person other than Sucrose that could help him. Knocking on the door three times, waiting for a response. As the door swing open, what Albedo didn't expect was for Venti to open to door in his half asleep state.

"*Yawn* oh hhhey Albedo, wha did cha need?" Not only was he taken aback by the fact that Venti was in Y/n's residents. He was also not expecting him him to look like an absolute mess, half of him looked somewhat clean, but the other half far more different his left cheek and clothes looked like he was dragged on the floor for a questionable amount of time. But that's not the issue right now, why in the world is he here?!

"Venti what are you doing- Oh good morning Albedo!" Y/n did a 180.

"The biases is so obvious." Venti muttered. Causing a glare to be directed at him.

"Venti, go bathe or something and immediately leave my house."

Just then, Venti thought of an idea. A mischievous grin appeared on his face. Y/n suddenly have a really bad feeling about this. But it was too late to do anything.

"But Darling, you sure you don't want to join me~." Venti winked

Both Albedo and Y/n shivered, it was unbelievably cringing.

Y/n grab him by his cape and threw him out onto the street. Fuel by utter disgust, even Blair was gagging.

" Oof! "

"You better continue running or you won't live to see another day." Y/n said radiating murderous intentions. As predicted, Venti hightail out of there.

" *sigh* sorry about him, what do you need Albedo?"

"Oh right, Sucrose has fallen ill today, so I was wondering if you could lend me a helping hand in her absence. If you are free of course."

"Sure I don't mind, but I have to get the grand master approvel first."

"Ah I forgotten about that. Let's get going shall we?"

...

And that is what had happened.

"You two seems very close with one another, I've seen both of you together more than one occasion."

"I think 'very close' is abit of a stretch...." Y/n sweat dropped.

"But still you don't look as comfortable with me then he is..." Albedo remarked dejectedly.

"Albedo are you jealous?"

"W-what would you say?" Albedo studdered a bit but still managed to maintain a calm exterior.

"Well you don't usually ask me about my relationship status with others. Out of everyone I didn't think you were the jealous type~." Y/n teased.

"In all seriousness, I am comfortable around you, I'm just a little self conscious with my actions." Y/n continues.

"Why so?" Albedo asked.

"I'm not sure to be honest, but that doesn't mean I feel awkward around you... I just *sigh* Sorry I can't explain it."

"It's alright, I glad to know that you like my company."

"Also you were very cute when I caught you being jealous just now."

"I don't associate myself with unnecessary emotions..." Albedo denied.

Y/n could only stiffle a laugh, at how embarrassed he is.

"At least I wasn't like a certain someone that tried to make advances on me while they were drunk." Albedo smirked.

"W-what did you mean a-advances..."

"I'll give you a hint, it's start a K."

Y/n already had a idea in mind, but refused to believe it.

"I... S..." Albedo continues with a straight face, though he eyes had a mischievous glint to them.

"I DID WHAT?!"

Ohhhh, how the tables has turned.

I am currently writing this in class right now hehe, I don't know if I reflected Albedo here well tbh, if ya'll agree I'll be more than happy to change it.

Liz

1626 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 44.5K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
872K 40.4K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

113K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
2.7M 64.6K 131
[BOOK ONE IN THE LIFELINE SERIES] lifeยทline หˆlฤซfหŒlฤซn/ noun "A person you can always depend on to help you in a really messed up situation where you n...