๐ƒ๐„๐€๐ƒ ๐๐”๐“ ๐๐‘๐„๐“๐“๐˜;...

By jen9xa

on hold ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ... More

๐ƒ๐„๐€๐ƒ ๐๐”๐“ ๐๐‘๐„๐“๐“๐˜
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ : ๐‡๐ž๐š๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐‡๐จ๐ฆ๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ : ๐’๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐’๐จ๐จ๐ง
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ : ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐–๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐‡๐ฒ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ฃ๐ฎ?
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“ : ๐‚๐š๐Ÿ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐š ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ : ๐€๐ญ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฎ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ญ

1.4K 58 40
By jen9xa

Jeong Miyoung walked side by side with the Vice President of the student council, Choi Suho, and her best friend, Kim Aera.

The final bell of the day had just rang, announcing that the students could finally leave the school and head home.

Most of the time, the two student council members had work to do with the student council during after school hours, but today they could head home or go out and do whatever they like during that time.

They were also able to head home with Aera this time.

"Are you going somewhere today?"Suho asks, looking at the pretty girl beside him.

"Cheongsan's mother invited me over to taste test some of her new recipes, so I'll be heading over there. Cheongsan will  be there along with Onjo, Isak and Gyeongsu, that's what Onjo told me earlier."Miyoung answered, telling him how Mrs.Lee had invited her and a few of her other friends over to the restaurant.

"What about you two?" She asked the two older.

"Hyoryung invited me over to her place, needing help with our English homework assignment, so I'm heading there." Aera answered first, then turned to Suho.

"My father said we're gonna go visit my grandma in Seoul, we won't be back until late at night" Suho answered as well.

"We'll drop you off at the restaurant, it's on our way anyways" Aera said, as they exited the school grounds, putting an arm around her shorter friend.

The three walked down the streets, passing by stores and houses, as they made their way to Mrs.Lee's restaurant.

"You guys can head your own way now, the restaurant's just down that alley" Miyoung said, pointing at the alley ahead of them.

"You sure? We don't mind escorting you." Aera said, unsure.

"I'll be fine, you guys can go" Miyoung said before walking ahead of them to get to the restaurant.

She turned around and waved at them with a smile, that they returned as well.

"I'll see you guys tomorrow at school!" she said before running down the alley, and they watched her until she was out of their sight.

Miyoung stood in front of the restaurant.

She peeked in and saw that Cheongsan, Gyeongsu, Onjo and Isak having just taken their place at one of the tables.

She entered which had caught the peoples attention.

"Miyoung! I'm glad you're here, take a seat I'll be bringing the chicken in a moment" Mrs.Lee said, welcoming Miyoung in, and pointing at the table where the rest of her friends sat.

She looked over and they were waving at her to come over.

They all looked happy to see her, happy that she had finally showed up.

"Hey Mimi!" Cheongsan greeted Miyoung, his childhood best friend, with a smile adorning his face, using the name he had always used for her.

He always calls her 'Mimi', ever since they were children.

When they were toddlers, he found it hard to always say 'Miyoung', so he resorted to calling her 'Mimi' and it eventually became a habit of his.

She took a seat at the table, as the other three greeted her as well.

"For a moment there I thought you wouldn't be coming." Gyeongsu said, turning to look at her.

"I would never miss the chance to have some of Mrs.Lee's chicken, honestly the best chicken I've ever had! I was just a bit caught up with Aera and Suho." Miyoung said.

Saying that she loved Mrs.Lee's food would be an understatement, she wouldn't miss out on the chance to have even one piece of chicken if it was from the Lee's cooking.

"You didn't have to do anything today after school?" Onjo asked, and Miyoung nodded confirming what Onjo thought, since it wasn't common that Miyoung had got to leave school at the same time as the others.

But sadly she would be stuck with that for a while, as long as she was the student council president.

She would most likely be stuck with that title until she has to graduate high school and then go to university.

The only reason she was the president of the student council, was because of her parents.

They had always urged her, or more like forced her to sign up and many had voted for her.

Most likely due to her grades and looks, everyone also loved her for her personality and skills.

Every student at Hyosan high school knew that she was the top student in her class, and at least in the top three of the school.

They had seen her win at math competitions, english spelling competitions, and geographic competitions.

As for her looks, all heads turn to her when she walks down the corridors, her angel like features that have caught everyone's attention.

With her title, Miyoung put it as her top priority to help the students when they need.

You can hear stories about her from the students, telling eachother how she helped them with this or that.

She stood by Cheolsoo, Eunji, and Jinsu when they were getting bullied, but that didn't help at all with the management and principal's decision.

For her skills, she's often seen practicing her karate with the coach in the gym during the second half of the break time.

She's been practicing the martial arts since her first year of middle school, and she earned her black belt last year, but she still practices as much, and meets up with her coach in the gym at least 3 times a week.

She was going to pursue a skill in boxing as well, but stopped taking classes because she wanted to focus more on karate.

As the students exchanged laughs and chats, time went by and they had their food.

Just as Miyoung was about to take another bite of that delicious chicken, a cup was placed in front of her face.

She looked up and saw Cheongsan as holding up a cup of coke for her, "Here, take a break from eating, you'll choke if you continue eating so fast" he said, and she thanked him taking the glass.

"Ah Did you hear about our science teacher?" Isak asked, Miyoung shook her head while still drinking from the coke.

"What about him?" Miyoung questioned, not really updated on the gossip and rumors around the school currently.

"He smells like a rotten corpse." Isak spoke, and a look of disgust formed on Miyoung's face.

"Oh, Nayeon spread that rumor, right?" Cheongsan asked looking at Miyoung, but she just shrugged being equally as confused.

"Actually..." Miyoung started, with got the others' attention.

"He has been acting weird lately, or maybe I just realized it." Miyoung said, not sure if her thoughts were true.

"It's been like that since his son went missing." Onjo pointed out.

"I heard his son is an outcast, always getting bullied at school" Isak said.

Miyoung looked down remembering what used to happen.

When the principal found out he didn't do anything about the students getting bullied, he just pushed it away even when Miyoung tried talking to him.

Claiming that, "I don't have time for every single student's problems".

"That's right, he was always the vicitm of the school's bullies. Gwinam made it his hobby to bully students, him and his friends" Gyeongsu said, his face grimacing at the thought of the bullies.

"Speaking of that excuse of a human," Isak started, then looked at Miyoung which caused the others to do the same.

"I heard you've been getting close to that guy lately" Isak said, which ended with confused looks from the others, and Miyoung looking at Isak with wide surprised eyes.

"WHAT? Him?? Gwinam? Yoon Gwinam?!" Miyoung quickly spoke, not believing her ears.

"Yes him, many students have noticed you two getting closer" Isak explained, remembering what she heard from other students.

"That's just him! He's been getting wayyyy too close lately." Miyoung said, recalling the multiple times Gwinam had went past her comfort zone.

"Has he been bothering you?"  Cheongsan asks, feeling worried about the girl.

"He keeps calling me pet names, like as if I was his girlfriend" Miyoung scoffed, fed up with the boy everyday.

"Can't you just tell him to stop?" Gyeongsu asked.

"I've tried, but that didn't work. I tried ignoring him, but that didn't work either, he just got more attached. If he makes me anymore uncomfortable I'll figure out what to do" Miyoung answered, giving her friends a smile, as if telling them not to worry.

here's the first chapter~

i hope you like it!

i'll be randomly updating everytime i finish a chapter, and i'll be writing more in the next week or so!

comment your opinions and thank you for your support!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 5.8K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
667K 33.1K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
902K 41.4K 175
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
1.7M 55.7K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...