Our Love

De cyber1509

Tony and Layla were partners they work together and now something is caught up with their relationship find o... Mais

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Authors Note
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Authors Note
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
Chpater 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chpater 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Choater 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

chapter 26

303 11 3
De cyber1509

Tony's pov

I was walking on the beach alone ik sad but I love walking in the beaches but I pictured it with Layla . No No Tony no you are supposed to be happy and single nit thinking about your ex even though she is the love of your life . I feel I was like dying each day not because of the sickness but without seeing my family not seeing Layla I was dying I had to I decided just to see them once then gonna I packed my bags and got onto a plane and headed to LA .

I drove back into my old car I used to use with the gang I missed this car looks like knowwhere took all the gadgets out but still looks how I left it perfect . I drove to the garage

No one there I jumped out took a look of the place old memories but one got stuck in my mind when Layla first came into the garage we had a bull riding competition she was the only 1 who could be me at anything.  I heared a familiar  voice and turned around.

Sashie:  Hey who are you this is private property. Its belongs to knowwheres ex gang  so please leave .

Tony: I know I broke up with hte gang but I never expected to get kicked out I am apart of knowheres ex gang and when did it become knowheres gang it was always torretos gang.

Sashie: Tony.....

He came and gave me a bear hug.

Sashie: Omg long time no see brother happy belated birthday.

Tony: thanks you and echo are married?

Sashie: Yeah you were the best man .

Tony: But I wasn't there

Sahsie: I know that's why there was a space between me and Cisco I left it because you was the best man even though you weren't there.

Tony: aww thanks man.

Sashei:Come on you are on time the gang are having a reunion.  First you need to shave because no one gonna recognize you.

Tony: Yeah ok let's hit my old place first.

I went to my place had a bath, shaved and went to knowheres house for the reunion.

We walked in seeing frostee Cisco pallendrome playing beer pong echo knowhere and layla talking by the snacks.

Sashie: Look who I brought .

Tony: Hey guys

I waved my hands they look at me with surprise and frostee and Cisco gave me a huge hug I think I was about to fall . I asked hands with knowhere and pallendrome . I huged echo and then I huged Layla .

Layla:Don't you ever leave again ok I was worried sick about you.

Tony: OH come on a guy got to live his life.

Layla:I don't care  your my family I don't want you dying on me so I don't care you staying .

We both laughed .

Tony:Fine I will stay for a whole.

Layla:Good because you got alot to catch up on.

Me and layla talked all night .

We drove off to our normal hang out place it used to be our making out place but we ain't together so yeah.

Tony: How's Alex

Layla:He is fine just I don't feel good with him like I don't want to be with him.

TONY:why

Layla: I am still in love with you .

She came out her hands around my neck and......

Hope you like it
😁😁❤❤🇿🇦🇿🇦🇿🇦🇿🇦🇿🇦🇿🇦🇿🇦🇿🇦🇿🇦🇿🇦🇿🇦🇿🇦🇿🇦🇿🇦🇿🇦🇿🇦🇿🇦🇿🇦🇿🇦🇿🇦

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

323K 21K 85
The story of Ellie and Aiden from His Everything continues in Their Forever. Accompany the two young people on their journey full of self-discovery...
9.6K 214 28
Tayla (TonyxLayla) one-shots from Spy Racers I've managed to come up with. Enjoy! And leave suggestions if you have one so I don't run out of ideas.
38K 819 103
Didn't like the ending to Fast and Furious Spy Racers? Neither did I! Let's continue the story and write it the way it should have gone. Will Layla a...
1.9K 6 27
Tony and Layla's and the teams future kid are going on a crazy adventure around the world to save their parents and the team, if they work together c...