My Bangtan Boys

Od OT7_Taegiminkook

Stranded in Korea, you desperately need a job. Luckily, you get one as a makeup artist for a company called B... Viac

Begin
RM
J-Hope
Jimin
Suga
Jin
Jungkook
V
Shadow
Maknae Line
Hyung Line
Blanket kick
Hold me tight
The Truth Untold
Rain
Promise
Just dance
War of hormone
Friends
Working
If I Ruled The World
Respect
Airplane
Airplane pt.2
Sweet Night
Lights
Where did you come from
Awake
I'm Fine
Attack on Bangtan
Fly to my room
Make it Right
Let me know
ON
Danger
UGH!
Home
Butter
Silver Spoon
What am I to you?

Outro: Tear

1K 37 11
Od OT7_Taegiminkook

It's late after a long day of filming and you've finally finished packing up your stuff in the makeup room. You feel hot and sticky so you head to the toilets to wash your face and hands. 

You slowly walk around, noting how most of the lights are off since everyone has gone home already. The building is kind of creepy at night. 

Your mind flicks back to that message you were sent last week, you hadn't gotten another one since, so you weren't too worried about it. Yoongi already got you a new number just to be safe anyway. 

Still, every now and then you got this feeling that someone was watching you but you knew it was just because you are a nervous wreck, especially after the events on tour. 

You dry your face with a cloth when you hear the squeak of trainers on the floor. You whip your head to the doorway but there is no one there, slowly, you walk over and peek your head out of the door. No one. 

Maybe someone was just rushing past? 

You take a deep breath and head back to get your bags, passing a large open plan office area where all the lights are out. In the corner of your eye, you see one office chair spinning slowly in a circle. 

Okay. Time to walk faster. 

You speed walk around the corner, trying to rationalise your fears, there is nothing to worry about. 

A bang on the other side of the room causes you to burst into a sprint, dashing around the corner and slamming into something hard.

Hands grab your waist and you scream before a soft hand covers your mouth. 

"Shhh, it's me," Jimin's sweet voice echoes in the hall. 

You relax your body into his arms and let out a relieved sigh, "you scared the life out of me!" 

He giggles lightly, "sorry, I didn't mean to." 

"Was that you earlier by the bathroom and moving the office chair?" you ask. 

"No, I just got here, I was looking for you because I saw your bag in the makeup room," he replies, his expression worried.

"Oh, it must have been someone else, maybe a cleaner," you say, trying to keep calm and rational. 

"Probably," he agrees, rubbing your back gently, "come, I want to show you something." 

He slips his hand into yours and takes you to the floor above where the dance studios are.

"Close your eyes," he commands gently, a huge smile on his lips.

You can't help but smile back and close your eyes diligently. 

He guides you into one of the studios and lets out an excited giggle, "open them." 

You open your eyes to the sweetest sight you've ever seen, he has set up a picnic blanket with pillows and food covering it and candles all around the room. 

"Wow, when did you do this?" you ask, stepping closer to the beautiful arrangement.

"Once everyone left, we haven't had some alone time in a while and I know you've been stressed lately so I wanted to do something to make you happy," he blushes, using his hand to slick back his hair. 

"Thank you so much, it's so sweet," you say, giving him the warmest hug you can manage. 

He wraps his arms around your waist and embraces you tightly, resting his head on your shoulder. 

"Let's eat shall we?" he offers, grabbing your hand once again and leading you to the blanket. 

He uses a remote to turn on the sound system and a soft melody plays that perfectly fits the mood.

He sits with his legs stretched out in from of him and pats the space between them, you sit with your back resting against him, leaning your head on his chest. 

"A strawberry madame?" he offers in a gentlemanly tone, lifting a chocolate-covered strawberry from a plate and holding it in front of your lips. 

"Why thank you," you say, opening your mouth so he can feed it to you. 

He picks one up for himself and takes a bite, groaning at how delicious it tastes. It does something to you. 

You shift slightly and pick up a rice cake and offer it to him, he smiles and bites it whole, ensuring his lips brush against your fingertips. He winks as he chews, a cheeky grin on his face.

You shake your head and smile, "why are you always such a flirt?" you ask.

"Do you want me to stop?" he says raising an eyebrow.

"Not necessarily," you answer, smiling coyly and picking up a mini sandwich and holding it up for him.

As he takes a bite, you lean forwards and bite the opposite side, your nose touching the tip of his, you delight in his eyes widening. 

You lean back and smirk at him, "Two can play at that game." 

"Wow, look who is getting brave," he taunts, poking you in the side and tickling you, causing you to thrash into him. 

He continues to poke you until you are begging him to stop, your arms flailing and desperately grasping at him so you can be set free. In the end, you both end up lying on your backs on the floor from the almost violent escalation of your pleas. 

He rolls until he is squashed up next to you, "having fun cutie?" 

"Yes," you answer, "are you?" 

"Always," he confirms, giving you a kiss on the forehead. 

His hand reaches out for yours and you both lay there looking at the ceiling in peaceful silence. 

"Can I ask you something?" Jimin whispers sounding nervous. 

"Of course," you reply, turning your head to look at him, his eyes remain on the ceiling. 

"You've kissed Yoongi and Jungkook haven't you," he states. 

You take a moment to respond, taking in the sadness on his face. 

"Yes, I have," you finally answer. 

He closes his eyes and remains quiet for a moment. 

"Okay," is all he says. 

"Tell me what you are thinking," you request softly.

A tear trickles down his cheek, "I was thinking how foolish I was." 

You sit up abruptly and wipe the tear from his face, "you are not foolish." 

He gives you a sad smile, his eyes still not meeting yours, "I am because I really thought you might have chosen me, I thought for a moment that I could have been worth your love but of course, I couldn't." 

Tears well at your eyes, his pain shooting you in the heart.

"Don't you say that! You are worth all the love in this world, you are so amazing and I am so sorry that I ever made you feel otherwise, Jimin, one day you will find someone who loves you and only you, who is so certain of you that they will never even consider someone else and I am so sorry that that person isn't me and I'm sorry that I hurt you," you say, tears flowing freely down your face. 

He sits up and looks you in the eye, a combination of love and sadness there. He gently wipes your tears and rests his forehead against yours. 

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault, we can't control how we feel, I can't make you love me just as much as you can't make me stop loving you," he coo's softly. 

"I'm sorry," you sob, the tears refusing to stop. 

He chuckles lightly and lifts your chin so you are looking at him, "You are my first real love, you made me feel happy and safe, yes it hurts now but I will get over you, you haven't broken me okay? So don't be sorry, I still want to be in your life, will you let me?" 

"Of course, I do love you, just not the way you need me to," you mutter between tears. 

"I'll take all the love I can get," he smiles, kissing you on the cheek. 

"Thank you," you mumble, holding his hand. 

"For what?" he asks.

"For being so amazing, I hurt you and somehow I'm the one being comforted," you explain, feeling like a wench. 

He laughs sweetly, "well, I am the perfect man, after all, can't help that you have bad taste," he shrugs and gives you a warm smile. 

"Bad taste indeed," you agree, laughing with him. 

"Come here, give me a hug," he urges, wrapping you in his arms and pulling you in for a long warm hug. 

You stay like that for a while, embracing each other and comforting one another. 

For the rest of the night, you eat and laugh and you know that your friendship will go on as it was, Jimin will always be your goofy, warm friend that always knows how to put a smile on your face and you on his. 

You bury your fears deep in your heart, the fears of what will happen when you finally need to choose between Yoongi and Jungkook. You bury the fear and doubt and self-hatred knowing that if you let it grow, a monster will form in your mind and no one will be left unhurt. 

For now, you focus on the sweet man before you, taking in his soft plump lips as he smiles at you with adoration and his warm hands that never leave yours. You carry his warmth on your way home where you know the cold silence will overwhelm you. 

You carry him for as long as you can until all that you buried crawls back to the surface.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

707K 32.7K 122
In the world of soulmates, perhaps Daun is the only one who does not expect for any soulmate to come. She doesn't have the soul marks that everyone s...
177K 5.7K 72
· Let me breath. · EDITING
110K 5.5K 56
"It will be seven that will be your undoing and it will be eight who will rise for the revolution" You thought you had escaped your past...But how ca...
97.6K 5.8K 20
Taehyung had been living with his 'fiance' for a good time and is to be engaged in a month when this one guy walks into his life. What happens then? ...