Stitches and Scalpels

Oleh Yoongisdildo2004

Jeon Jungkook is the cold, suave, and extremely handsome head of the Neurosurgeon department of Hansung unive... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1: Happy.
Chapter 3: The Missing Bracelet.
Chapter 4: Love is wicked.
Chapter 5: Finally In Seoul
Chapter 6: Captivated.
Chapter 7: Suspicious
Shameless promotion πŸ˜“πŸ˜“
Chapter 8: Unrequited feelings

Chapter 2 Meet Jeon Jungkook

325 21 4
Oleh Yoongisdildo2004

Jeon Jungkook stepped out of the theater stretching his almost stiff muscles. He had just finished an eight hours major surgery and boy, was he exhausted.

He just wanted to do nothing other than to go to his elder brother's restaurant and have a delicious meal of kimchi jigae.

He bowed to the assisting surgeon as he made his way to his office.

A separate office of his own was one of the many things he enjoyed as the youngest and one of the best and most valuable surgeon of the hospital.

He changed out of his scrubs into his normal clothes and grabbed his car keys in his desk locker before stepping out of his office.

As he walked to the hospital's underground garage, he felt the presence of someone following him closely.

He mumbled a silent prayer of plea as he hoped it was just his imagination as he really
just wanted to eat at the moment and sleep till the next day's afternoon.

"Jungkook ssi?" A female voice called out and he cursed under his breath before turning
to the direction of the voice and putting on his most expressionless face to make it very
obvious to the person that he wasn't in the mood for chitchat.

"Dahyun ssi," He greeted nodding curtly at the female. He recognized her now. She was one of the new interns who had just been recently posted to the hospital.

"Good job on the surgery, Jungkook ssi. The surgery was a highly complicated one, yet you managed to make it successful." She
said with her cheeks tinted pink which made him raise one of his eyebrows.

He knew where this was going.

"Thank you." he muttered, and turned around to continue to his car.

"Have you had dinner yet, Professor? We are having a team dinner this evening and-"

"Dahyun ssi. I'm touched by your offer but I'm afraid I will  have to reject it. I'm a very busy
man and I don't really have time for that." He paused to stare at her angry face.

"So, if you will excuse me. I have somewhere important to be right now." Jungkook bowed
before leaving the intern to stare at him dumbfounded with her fist clenched.

He scoffed to himself as he swerved his car out of the parking lot. He really must seem pathetic that an intern took pity on him and wanted him to have dinner with her.

+++

"Jungkook-ah. Welcome, how was work?" Dahee, his sister in-law beamed at him waving at him from where she was seated.

"Noona, how are you doing? Work was fine, where is Hyung?" Jungkook greeted hugging his sister in-law as he scanned the store.

"Jungwon had to do a special home delivery, he should be here soon," the former replied hands caressing her seven months-old watermelon-sized baby bump softly.

"Is that right? I'll wait then, how is my niece doing?" He gestured to the bump as he
smiled softly at her.

"She's doing fine and growing healthy." Dahee said returning his smile.

"That's good to hear." Jungkook nodded and a comfortable silence ensued.

"No customers today?" Jungkook asked observing how scanty and quiet the place was.

The adorable high-school part timer that always bugged him to give him his Kakao talk id was also absent.

"Yes, today is a not so busy day. That's why Jungwon could go to deliver the order personally," she explained and he nodded.

"Have you had lunch?" She inquired worry etching on her face.

"No, I was too busy today. I just finished an eight hours surgery right now before rushing
here," He replied which made his sister in-law gasp theatrically.

"Jungkook-ah, you should never starve yourself no matter the circumstances. Food is the
foundation of living, as a doctor you should know this." She scolded softly.

She had recently develped the habit of scolding him when he starved himself. So, Jungkook concluded that it was due to her maternal instincts that were developing due to her pregnancy.

"Tell you what, I'm going to heat some leftover pizza for you right now and you are going to finish everything." She said making to stand up.

"No, Noona. I don't want to stress you. You shouldn't be moving around so much at this stage of pregnancy. You're in the last trimester now, and that is the most essential part of
pregnancy." He articulated.

"Yes, Doctor," Dahee smiled teasingly to which he just shook his head and also returned the smile.

"I will heat it myself, Noona," He said getting up to go to the kitchen before she objected
to it.

He bowed to the elderly cashier at the desk, then he went to the freezer for the pizza.

He reheated the pizza and ate a slice before taking the rest to his sister in law.

"Do you want to eat out of it? He inquired before taking a second slice of the pizza.

"No thanks. Baby and I just ate before you got here." Dahee uttered.

In response, Jungkook nodded and scarfed down all the slices of the pizza.

He bowed at the elderly cashier that brought him a glass of water before he gulped the water down thirstily.

"Thanks for the food, Noona." He thanked Dahee after he had cleaned his hands.

"You're welcome, Jungkook ssi, I'm sorry it's small,I had no idea you were coming over today. I would have made something more if I knew," She answered with a remorseful pout.

"Noona, it's fine. I'm full already and I really enjoyed the pizza," The Doctor said waving it off with a smile.

"Hyung is still not here and I'm afraid I have to be on my way now, please tell him I was here. Thanks again for the food and please take care of yourself, Noona," He said as he stood up slightly bowing to Dahee who nodded and also mirrored his action.

"I will, take care of yourself too Jungkook-ah, stop by again sometime soon." Dahee said.

"I will." He reassured, and with that he left the restaurant.

+++

Jungkook stepped into his penthouse and dropped his coat and bag carelessly on the couch before plopping down on the sofa letting out a tired sigh.

He observed the room and noticed that it has been tidied up. The housekeepe had come.

It was nice to have a big, beautiful and luxurious house but it was lonely at the same time but he was not the one to admit that he was a loner.

He would rather mop the ocean than do that.

He was done with people anyway, his brother, bestfriend and sister in-law were the only ones he could wholeheartedly trust.

Ever since, his girlfriend had left him to go to the United States of America without any initial announcement.

She had claimed that she got the scholarship in a twinkle of an eye and she couldn't tell him and had apologized.

He had been too stupid and in love to believe her lies and he waited for her to come back so they would get married like they had both planned since they were both in high school.

He had gotten the shock of his life when he got to work one morning and saw his colleagues gathered around something and staring at it.

When he walked in, they had stared at him so pitifully and thinking back to that time he just hated it.

Alas, his "girlfriend" had sent her wedding invitation to her friend in the hospital.

Jungkook recalled taking the invitation card and just staring at it for close to an hour motionless until it was pried away from him.

She had left him for a richer and older businessman and not to study alone. No wonder she always used to seem and sound so distant and distracted during their calls.

But Jungkook had thought it was the stress of adjusting in a new country.

Since then, he had developed a very cold aura and his entire view about life and had changed, he also worked very hard to be very rich, so he could show his ex girlfriend what he had achieved and how heartbreak had toughened him up.

He had vowed not to ever have a serious relationship and he had kept true to his vow, he only engaged in hook ups.

He was over her but he still wanted to show her what he had achieved.

He sighed and dragged himself from the couch to wash up and sleep.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

34.6K 1.6K 32
Park Jimin and jeon jungkook had been married for five years,their marriage was a marriage of inconvenience but not to jeon jungkook who was deeply i...
623K 28.3K 47
Jeon Jungkook, a young man, kicked out of his house for being gay...with shattered heart he continues to study medical as it was his late mother's wi...
584K 22.6K 49
IN WHICH Taehyung, a graduate fresh out of the best college in France, finds himself knocking on the door of the most highly esteemed CEO of Korea, J...
187K 14.1K 66
Story by cutegir2002: >>>>>>>>>>>> A story of an army officer Jeon Jungkook officer who is currently surviving his country doing his military enlistm...