Harry Styles Pregnancy Series

נכתב על ידי greeneyedharry123

עוד

#1- Talking About Having a Baby
#2- Finding Out
#3- Telling Him
#4- Morning Sickness
#5- Telling Your Family
#6- Telling the Boys
#7- Twitter Announcement
#8- First Ultrasound
#9- Starting to Show
#10- Cravings
#11- Mood Swings
#12- Gender Predictions
#13- Finding Out the Gender
#14- First Kick
#15- Choosing a Name
#16- Photoshoot
#18- Shopping for baby
#19- Song He Sings for your Baby
#20- He Goes on Tour (Part 1)
#21- While He's Away (Your POV) (Part 2)
While He's Away (His POV) (Part 3)
A/N
#23 While He's Away (Last Part)
#24- Sore/ Uncomfortable
A/N
#25- Godparents
#28- Baby Shower
#29 Nursery

#17- He Overhears You Talking to the Baby(s) (His POV)

4.5K 73 0
נכתב על ידי greeneyedharry123

I just got back from the studio when I heard Y/N talking, that made me confused because you just got home and he was home alone all day. I walked up to the door of our bedroom so I could hear what she was saying. "You know, Emma and Samantha, Daddy and I love you so much right. Sometimes Daddy won't be their but I always will be. You know Daddy calls me his queen, so that would make you his princesses." Y/N was saying to my two little girls. "Hey, I'm home," I told her. "How much of that did you hear," Y/N said embarrassed. "All of it, and I loved it, and don't tell them I won't always be there. Even if I'm not there physically they can still call me whenever they need me, so don't put ideas in their heads this fast," I told Y/N making her laugh. After that you cooked Y/N dinner and talked about your days.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

226K 9.2K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
550K 42.5K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
570K 47.9K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...