Loving you...Isn't always eas...

By jimininiiiii

A story about hate, love and mistakes. One story with seven different people. How can you just forget what's... More

Characters
A lilac in a field full of roses.
"Make him smile, just one more time".
I don't know what to do hyung
"I'm gonna kill you Kim Seokjin".
It's probably a mistake.
I'm never gonna let you feel pain again
his brother's soulmate's brother
You can't put him into a lions den and expect him to come out alive.
How do you kill the beast when it lives inside of you?
his eyes refused to believe it
My love for him FELT real
I feel like a bad army!!!!!!
The MAIN and ROOT cause of it all
It can only get worse before it can get better
His body rejected jin's
Drowning in his own misery
It's not your fault, it never was
EOMMA!
You can't give up without putting up a fight
That's your ex mate
Almost...the faultless soulmate
Take a picture it will last longer
6th wheel 🎑
"Omega...you will do as I say..."
He can never truly escape me
Kiss the pain away
That should have been me
We need to find him
Hyungs please save me....
He's gone...
I was worried...
Please be okay...
I won't let you go alone...
That's what I was waiting to hear
You aren't him
What is wrong will always be wrong
We don't hurt the people we love
I always have
It's bubs not Taehyung
Their light in a dark alleyway
Maybe we aren't meant to last
I'm sorry it had to be this way
Just let us be one again
My life's incomplete without you two
Do I still deserve this much hate?
We are only complete as three
I miss destiny
I missed them plain and simple
Fighting for their love
A dream that cannot come true
Crazy in love
Wandering in a frolic of its own
PTD ~ Day 2 concert pictures!!!
Let me live our dream?
Ironic because he was mine
Life goes on...
And he did
I wish he doesn't leave me
Hyung just stop it already
His hyung was safe with him
Their little omega
Finally set free
Loving me isn't always easy
Oh I'd do that all over again
It was our little family
Yoongi loves holding hands
A rose in a field full of lilacs.
Thank you!!! Plus shameless self promotion

I have a plan!

590 31 21
By jimininiiiii

Some time before

Namjoon POV
I waddled over to Yoongi hyung's room and the closer I got the worse I began to feel. Our bond was close yes. Key word though it WAS close.

You see with the whole Taehyung and Yoongi hyung fiasco I didn't properly look at my priorities. Instead of being there for BOTH my mates I was only there for ONE.

With every step I took towards his room my heart was beating out of my chest. I didn't know if Yoongi hyung will ever forgive me for neglecting him.

I didn't want to know.

Before Tae, I always had Yoongi hyung. Our bond was so strong that it physically hurt to be apart. Now look at me, I'm not even checking in on him.

Yes, I was mad for what happened to Tae but if Tae can try to make amends why couldn't I?

Where was I going wrong?

Why did I do this to him? My alpha? My mate? My freaking hyung my gosh damn best friend. Why did I do it?

There was that element of fear that when it gets all too much for Yoongi hyung he will leave me. So it was better off being with Tae since I knew he wouldn't go.

I was scared of losing him so I stayed away. What kind of logic is that? I let him spend his rut alone. I know the doctor said to make him do it alone but I should have at least checked on him earlier.

What's the point of going so late?

I hate myself for doing this to him.

I walked into his room and the door was wide open. He was hugging Jin hyung tightly and crying into his embrace.

Yoongi hyung's eyes searched mine as soon as he smelt me. My hormones and my scent were all over the place. His were still getting there.

He wiped his tears and pushed Jin hyung away so he could run to me.

I walked in closer and caught him almost immediately. He secured his legs around me and he could because yes he was bigger than Tae but he was still smaller than me.

He was whimpering in my arms and I have never felt like such a disgrace, such a terrible mate. I didn't care about hyungs feeling not even once.

"Joon it hurts so much, why did you stay away from me? Do you not like me anymore? Did I do something wrong? I hurt Tae I know, but I'm trying to amend it. Why are you hurting me in the process? If it's something Iv done PLEASE TELL ME".

He sobbed into my arms and I felt his pain, I felt it so much that I wasn't able to suppress the guilt.

I held him so tightly and I tried to form the words but I couldn't.

Jin hyung pulled him away from me and he made a very disappointed face at me. "Do you think you can just make it all better by apologising to him at his most vulnerable moment? You thought wrong Park Namjoon. You hurt Yoongi so much. You fucking neglected him. I don't care if it was for Taehyung. Yes, he's my brother but Yoongi is ALSO MY BROTHER. Don't treat them differently just because one of them made a mistake. IN FACT EVEN TAEHYUNG MADE MANY MISTAKES. You are so different to Jimin. He's literally looking out for all three of you and then there's you".

Then he helped Yoongi down onto the bed despite the fact that he was really upset and didn't want to move away from me.

Hyungs words actually stung me but I didn't say anything. I deserved it.

"Taehyung may have been hurt but him hurting Yoongi back wasn't ideal so remember they both were wrong. You tried staying as the mediator but in the process Joon you lost Yoongi. The one person who helped you become better. Yes, you had your ups and downs but you grew together and ONLY YOU are to be blamed IF this doesn't work out".

Then he pointed to the pair of us. He again walked back to Yoongi hyung and held him tightly whispering soft nothings into his ears.

I stood there for a bit just looking at them and I couldn't help be jealous now that he was in someone else's arms.

I knew Jin hyung had been there for him when I neglected him.

Then I smelt Taehyung's scent and the three of us looked at him through the door way.

Aish I told him to stay in the room.

"Tae I told you not to come here". I voiced out concerned.

Jin hyung sighed and said "it's not safe Tae". He obviously wasn't affected since they're siblings.

Taehyung seemed to blur us out though. His focus was Yoongi hyung.

I saw Taehyung blush as he looked at hyung and I couldn't help but smile.

Yoongi hyung looked towards Taehyung and smiled. I knew he felt bad but seeing Tae here made him feel lighter.

"Stay away from me please or else I won't be able to hold myself any longer. I mean I'm practically digging my nails into Jin hyung's side." Hyung spoke lightly and I saw a hint of disappointment on Tae.

I didn't expect Yoongi hyung to say anything. He couldn't hold himself back with me but with Tae he gave it his all to respect him and his boundaries.

Jin hyung who was overwhelmed by the strength in Yoongi hyung said "it's true, Tae go please".

Taehyung looked at his Yoongi hyung, smiled and said "who says you need to control yourself alpha?"

He took one step further and moaned out a

"I'm all yours."

I stared at him and I really wanted to know what was cooking up in his head but honestly I had no real idea.

This was Taehyung after all, you can never understand him.

Yoongi hyung's eyes turned purple and I knew what was happening. He was fighting against his alpha that wanted to come out.

He closed his eyes tightly and buried his face into hyungs stomach.

"Jin hyung please tell them both to leave, I can't handle the pressure. Tae doesn't deserve this". The tears were back in his eyes and I felt guilty. He was trying so hard and here I was. I was letting my own fears get in between our iconic duo.

NAMGI!

The ship name everyone gave us back when we were dating when Yoongi hyung was in med school. People envied us and people wanted to be us.

Here I was breaking that bond.

Here I was letting go of one person who the entire world would want.

"I'm so sorry hyung".

Authors POV:
Sorry wasn't going to cut it though Namjoon was it? There's no need for him to answer. It wouldn't, I as the author assure that.

Namjoon did wrong, Tae did wrong and Yoongi did wrong. They all hurt each other so in reality they were all involved in this.

If Yoongi hurt Tae, then Namjoon hurt Yoongi and Tae also hurt Yoongi. Double attack it looks like.

You all may want to blame Yoongi, go ahead and blame him but then the other two hurt him. So blame them too. It will all end in a blaming game.

There was no need for it.

Yoongi was still crying in jin's arms as Taehyung tried to come closer to Yoongi. Namjoon tried to hold back his tears.

He lightly took Taehyung by the arm and gently led him out the room.

"Tae we can't hurt him more than we already have".

Taehyung nodded and they both left. Not completely though.

Yoongi cried harder. He was sensitive because of his rut and he didn't want to be left alone anymore.

"H...hyung don't go please".

Jin made Yoongi face him and said "I wouldn't think about it. You need to eat though right?"

Yoongi shook his head no but then that quickly turned into a yes when Jin glared at him.

Jin slowly fed him and Yoongi's mates looked on, they caused this. " I caused this" taehyung said and so did Joon. They looked at each other sighed and said;

"We caused this"

The pair of them left, Taehyung's heat was starting up again. He was feeling the affects and as he tried to walk to the room he groaned in pain and collapsed into Namjoon's hold.

His omega was furious with him because of the way he neglected his hurt mate, yet another part of his omega cried because the body he lived in was hurt.

Namjoon carefully took Taehyung to their room and closed the door.

They both internally groaned because they were mentally and physically exhausted they didn't want to do this. They missed their mate and knowing he was hurt made their rut and heat even more unbearable.

When will this end?

With Jihope

"What's taking them so long?" Jimin asked Hoseok who was a hair length away from strangling somone. Not Jimin though because he could never hurt his omega. Or well that's what Jimin thinks.

"Jimin you asked me this for the hundredth time. I DONT KNOW!"

Jimin pouted and said "there's no need to yell gosh!" Hoseok just rolled his eyes.

Aunty Min looked at the quarrelling couple and laughed lightly. "You two remind me of me and your apa. He was just like Hoseok. He loved me but he had his days when I was annoying."

Jimin and Hoseok smiled at her and then Hoseok kissed Jimin's forehead. "We alphas are whipped for our omegas. I can understand him".

Jungkook was sat besides aunty Min and he had his nose scrunched up the way Yoongi does.

"You two are gross". He comments and just as he does Jin hit him lightly on the head. "They're your hyungs brat! Plus is it not gross when you're all over me?"

This time it was Jimin and hoseok's turn to laugh and aunty Min joined them too. Jungkook got up and back hugged Jin. "It's because it's WWH and MUSCLE BUNNY so it's not gross."

Then Jungkook thought about what he said and winced "forget I said that, that was cringe".

They all collectively agreed and Jin sat down with Jungkook next to him.

"He's not doing too well, having Namjoon and Taehyung around isn't helping either".

The others sighed as Jimin spoke "hyung doesn't deserve this, all three of them don't. I want them to be happy".

They all silently agreed to what Jimin said. Things weren't looking good but they'd make it work right?

Aunty Min was sat there thinking and randomly after five minutes she perked up. "They may not understand how to fix this but who says we can't help them?"

The others looked at her confused and she smiled that gummy smile of hers. "My children huddle around...I have a plan!"

They discussed and they discussed, it was actually a very solid and good plan.

"Aunty Min you did it again!" Jin spoke.

She glared and he was quick to correct "eomma I mean" . She smiled and looked proud "you need to inherit brains like mine. Stupid Yoongi went after his uncle". Then she rolled her eyes.

The four of them looked at her and laughed as Jimin ran to hug her. "I love having you around eomma I really do. You and my real eomma would get along so well".

She looked offended "do I look fake?" Jimin chuckled and said "you know what I mean".

"So eomma when do we start?" Jungkook was eager to finally see his hyung happy.

"Why delay it? Let's start as soon as their heat and ruts are over".

So the plan begins....well will begin but anyways let's just hope it works.

Jimin POV:
It had been A few days since the incident with hyung. In that time we had a lot of  planning to do and also taking care of all three of them.

It was a Saturday when Tae and Namjoon hyung came down to finally eat breakfast after an eventful few days.

Eomma had started to grow on us and honestly I didn't want her to ever leave. Yoongi hyung was already downstairs. He looked drained and he had his head on my shoulder as he held Jin hyungs hand.

He needed the extra touches and pampering and we were more than happy to give in.

Tae and Namjoon hyung saw this and they looked sad. I almost felt bad...WHAT A JOKE I DIDN'T THEY DESERVED this. How dare they hurt Yoongi hyung?

Anyways we were eating in silence until the first steps of our plan had to start. Hoseok hyung got up and winked at me before he started talking. I blushed and honestly it was so unnecessary. Like I should be used to it already.

"I can't deal with you Jimin! Why are you siding with Yoongi? We all know Joon and Tae are right."

Jungkook got up frustrated too and said "Exactly hyungs right Yoongi hyung may be my brother but what he did was wrong".

Jin hyung got up even more annoyed "Yoongi IS NOT WRONG. He is right, they all hurt each other but what Yoongi did was nothing compared to what these two did to him. They traumatised him".

Yoongi hyung tried to speak and so did the other two. I'm sure they were stopping us from arguing. I didn't let them though.

"No! Hoseok hyung you are going blind. I'm sorry I love all three of them but Yoongi hyung will always be right".

Yoongi hyung stood up and hit the table to get our attention. He spoke in a low voice because he couldn't shout.

"Stop fighting over us, it's our battle let us fight it alone. There's no need to take sides. We are all wrong and if this needs to be fixed it will be".

The other two agreed and Tae even spoke up. "Hyungs right this is not about you, don't break your relationship for us".

Namjoon hyung was about to speak before Jin hyung spoke up. "Jungkook go side with them I don't want to see your face. How can you be so blind?"

Jungkook just rolled his eyes and I was shocked with his acting.

"Jimin..." Hoseok hyung began but I put my hand up. "who are you to talk to me? You don't even believe in what I have to say".

Aunty Min was smirking but she tried to hold an emotionless look.

Jungkook grabbed hobi hyungs hand and said "let's go I don't wanna hear this".  They both walked off and I wasn't going to back down.

"Jin hyungs let's leave too". Hyungs nodded and I held his hand as we walked away rather sassily.

When they thought we had gone the four of us hid and listened to the conversation.

Yoongi hyung sighed and sat down. "They can't be serious. Their relationship is breaking".

Namjoon hyung also sat down "how do we explain that to them? When we ourselves don't know what's going on".

Tae pouted and said "This is so stupid".

Aunty Min winked at us from where we stood and then she aggressively got up. "Yes and what you are doing isn't stupid? I'm sorry but the three of you caused this. Min Yoongi you definitely got your lack of intelligence from your uncle. And Mr 148 IQ sort this out and Tae dear please think about things properly before making a judgment".

The three of them looked at her confused and she just walked away too.

Once she reached us we all high fived her and did a little dance

Come on guys! it started with you so let it end with you too.

Yoongi POV:
I looked at my two mates who were sat in front of me and honestly being near them was suffocating because I hadn't actually been physically close to them.

I had no hugs, no kisses I was literally deprived. As an alpha with mates, that shouldn't be the case because it weakens the bond.

Forget an alpha it shouldn't happen to anyone, I would never want anyone to go through what I did.

"We can't let them break their bond over us".

That's all I could muster, I couldn't say anything else. I got up and tried to walk away. Like the author ALWAYS SAYS "key word tried".

"Hyung stop for a second". I heard Tae's voice and my feet were already trembling. I looked up and tried to hold my tears in as I faced them.

"What is it?" I asked.

"We should sort things out between them, and ourselves. They don't deserve to suffer because we couldn't talk about what's going on". Namjoon wisely said.

I always admired him for this. He was so adorable I just wished this time he read his cards right.

I just nodded my head and began to walk off again. "Let me know when you're ready to talk".

I didn't direct that statement to anyone in particular. A part of me wished I had though. I think it was an open invitation for Tae in case he wants to forgive me and talk it out and also for joon in case he realised his mistake and wants to apologise. Or even for both of them so we can sort the others out.

Whatever it was I was ready to give it a go. I literally had no other options.

I was feeling a lot better after the whole rut and flu fiasco but hey I was still exhausted.

As I walked towards the stairs I heard a few voices, I just ignored it because it was probably my subconscious.

I walked up the stairs to my room and the fresh smell of clean sheets filled my nose. I smiled as I flopped myself onto the bed.

Peace.

Namjoon POV:
"We need to talk to hyung". That's all I said as I started walking towards his room with Tae hot on my heels.

As we were going I heard aunty Min shouting at the others. "Stop siding with them, it's not right".

Then I heard Jimin "I respect you aunty Min...I mean eomma but Yoongi hyung is right. I don't care if Hoseok disagrees".

Then Seokie speaks up "where's the respect? I'm telling you I've never been this mad with Jimin".

Gosh I wanted to drown out their voices. They were like this cause of us. Me and Tae looked at each other guiltily.

Why couldn't things go our way for ONCE?

We slowly walked up to his room reluctant in every step we took.

When he walked into his room he was laying in bed face against the mattress. I looked at him and I held Tae's hand as I knocked on the door.

"Hyung can we talk?"

He got up and slowly smiled at us. "Yes come in".

There was an awkward atmosphere that I didn't understand. I wish that we hadn't separated so our bond would have been comfortable.

We sat the furthest away from him on the bed and taehyung smiled.

"Hyung...I think I'm ready".

Yoongi hyung looked at us confused and I took a deep breath.

"It's time that we finally sort this out...it's time we finally talk so that we don't create anymore misunderstandings."

Tae spoke next "it's time to finally let it all go".

~~~~~~~~~~
I WANT NO ONE SAYING "THEY SHOULDN'T HAVE INTERFERED! They didn't they gave them a push. Thank you very much!

This chapter was chaotic lol.

Im going to post another chapter explaining the next story so don't think it's a new update it's just a warning because I wouldn't want to do you guys like that 😂

Anyways as always eat healthy drink plenty and stay safe my lovelies. 💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 278 15
Centuries old incomplete love story of Prince Min Yoongi and commoner Kim Taehyung is about to reignite but now the tables have turned... Taehyung is...
2M 106K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
318K 7.2K 13
"Im sorry,hyung" Jungkook accidentally punched Taehyung and all the hyung were mad at him.They left him Slowly, Jungkook got tired and want an end fo...