Lucky

By yaniris0919

"Nobody will ever compare to you and I will never let anything happen to you in this earth until I take my la... More

Character list
Playlist
Before You Read/ Trigger Warnings
Chapter One: Long Nights
Chapter 2: Red Dress
Chapter 3: Bambina
Chapter 4: Hades
Chapter 5: Trust
Chapter 6:Beach
Chapter 7: 5 Million
Chapter 8: Bad Brother
Chapter 9: Fix It
Chapter 10: Nono
Chapter 11: Medicine
Chapter 12: Amore Mio
Chapter 13: Santo
Chapter 14: Coffee is nasty
Chapter 15: Paperwork
Chapter 16: Fight
Chapter 17: Family Vacation
Chapter 18: I love you
Chapter 19: Plane Rides
Chapter 20: Bahamas
Chapter 21: Sharks
Chapter 22: Cancรบn
Chapter 23: Breakfast
Chapter 24: Favorite Meal
Chapter 25: Reberto
Chapter 26: Finding Her
Chapter 27: Bad News
Chapter 28: Cell 8
Chapter 29: Milkshake & Fries?
Chapter 30: We're Fine
Chapter 31: Option Number 2
Chapter 32: 21st Birthday
Chapter 33: Pretty Eyes
Chapter 34: Marry Your Daughter
Chapter 35: Baby
Chapter 36: Fire
Chapter 37: Like a whale
Chapter 38: Two Soulmates Collide
Chapter 39: Luciano
Chapter 40: His Fathers Child
Chapter 41: Newbies
New Years Bonus
Chapter 42: Power
Chapter 43: I Wanna Marry You
Chapter 44: The Day After
Chapter 45: Brava Ragazza
Chapter 46: Eat then
Chapter 47- Hard, Rough, and Fast
Chapter 48: You're 18th Birthday
Chapter 49: One Year
Chapter 50: Little Happy Dance
Chapter 51: Marco and His Men
Chapter 52: Damiano De Luca
Chapter 53: Gala's
Chapter 54: Both Boys?
Chapter 55: Happy Birthday Amore
Chapter 56:Nuovo capo
Chapter 57: A Bowl full of Fruit
Chapter 58: Graduation
Chapter 59: Drunk to His Ass
Chapter 60: Always be my son
Chapter 61: September 19th
Chapter 62: Vincent & Eremes
Chapter 63: 3 Years and Counting
Chapter 64: Merry Chrysler Bitch
Chapter 65: Giovanni
Special Announcement!!
Chapter 66: Four Babies at The Same Time
Chapter 67: On My Knees and Worship You
Chapter 68: Blow out Your Candles Baby
Santo and Rory Bonus
Santo and Rory Bonus #2
Chapter 69:Ride Me Then
Chapter 70: Sweet 16
Chapter 71: Sweet 16 Pt2
Chapter 72: Mystery Guy
Chapter 73: My Best Friend
Chapter 74: 4 Years With You
Chapter 75: Getting Older
Chapter 76: Worthless
Chapter 77: Let Me Go
Chapter 78: The End
Epilogue
Alternative epilogue
Thank You
One Year Bonus
One Year Anniversary
Lucky Published

Valentine's Day Bonus

2.6K 56 66
By yaniris0919

A/N- Athena isn't pregnant in this Bonus! I did you a favor bc Ik people wanted smut I'll be waiting for my thank you

------------------

Athena's pov

"Baby it's time to wake up" I feel Luck's lips pressing against my jaw trailing down to my neck. "Amore I'm tired I just want to sleep '' I groaned trying to hide under the covers. Lucky pulls them off of me hovering over me. His lips attached to my neck sucking at the most sensitive spot there.

Holding my moan back his body slowly grinds into mine the friction creating a wetness in my underwear. I lock my legs around him making our lips meet and they move in sync. "If I make you cum are you going to stay In bed?" He asks detaching our lips. I shake my head no he smirks, pulling off my underwear.

Lucky drops to his knees he lightly blows on my clit, the feeling making me more wet. "So beautiful" He coos before his mouth reaches my clit sucking at it roughly. My back arches off the bed taking a fistful of sheets with me. "Lu-Lu-lucky" I moan out feeling a rush of happiness rush through my veins. His skillful tongue laps around my clit two of his fingers pound into me roughly he hits my g spot I moan even louder.

"Bambian you sound so beautiful, so so beautiful. Be a good girl and cum for me" I feel myself throbbing wanting to cum so badly. I'm so close just a little bit more. He pinches my clit that sets me off I cum hard, throwing my head back on the soft pillow. "You taste so good. I want more but we have an angry two year old and a hungry 19 year old. I told them they couldn't eat until you went downstairs." He laughs and my jaw drops. "Lucky they could have eaten without me" He kisses my cheek shaking his head no.

"It's alright baby just go take a shower and come downstairs when you're done" Lucky helps me stand up pushing me to the bathroom. I turn on the shower quickly brushing my teeth. Putting my hair in a bun I let the warm water hit my skin, waking me up completely. Not taking long I dry my body putting on one of Lucky's shirts and a pair of shorts.

Going downstairs Blue follows behind me wagging her tail quickly in a playful mood. "Where's your brother's at?" I look at Trigger sleeping and Grey biting one of his chew toys. Never mind I found them I laugh going into the kitchen. Lucky stands behind Luciano giving him some juice. "Mama," He says when he sees me. I smiled at him, bending down and kissing his forehead. "Good morning Luciano, Good morning Santo" He looks up from his phone smiling. "Good morning ma happy valentines' ' He continues to drink his coffee.

No, that's not today. Is it really today? "Today's Valentines?" My eyes widen when he nods. I look at the date meantally killing myself. I didn't get Lucky anything I didn't get anyone anything. Valentines is one of the 'holidays' I dislike. Over the past few years it's gotten better because I have Lucky but even when I was with Marco I hated it with a passion. So much pressure is put on that one day to make a person feel special. Lucky makes me feel special everyday.

Don't get me wrong, it's so cute when a guy asks a girl to be his Valentine. It shows effort and that he cares but I wouldn't want him to do it only on that one day. It could be a random monday and just because you thought I needed ice cream you go and get it for me. Lucky did that the other day we stood up talking it was about 3 in the morning, he said he'd be back half an hour later he came back with two tubes of my favorite ice cream and a box of chocolate. His words were 'it sounded like you wanted it.' I was so happy I think I cried a little. "Don't worry bambina I already see it all over your face" Lucky whispers in my ear.

I have to make it up to him. I feel so guilty. It's going to eat me alive. Lucky sat me next to him passing me a plate of food. The fruit on the side brings a smile to my face. I thank them. "I'm glad Rory's still sleeping because the hotel is three hours away" Santo says with a mouthful of food. It makes sense why he wanted to go away with Rory. It just didn't click in my head. "What did you get her?" I ask biting into the pineapple. The sweet taste makes my taste buds jump with joy. "I got her flowers, some chocolate and a necklace with both of our birthstones on it in the back. It was the day we got together" He showed me a picture of the beautiful necklace.

"She'll love it" He smiles happily, putting his plate in the sink. "Go pick her up and start driving over there. I'll clean the kitchen." I tell him to stop him from washing his plate. "Ma it's a few dishes it'll take 10 minuets max" He counters back crossing his arms. "Santo I said I got it"

"Ma I said I'm doing it end of discussion, don't argue with me on it" I groaned rolling my eyes letting him do them. Luciano's plate is empty. I put it in the sink picking him up, cleaning his face with a wet napkin. He doesn't give me a hard time just wanting to watch tv. Putting him on my hip I go into the living room with him putting on his favorite cartoons. He gets happy holding the controller singing along to the songs. Lucky sat next to me giving me a bouquet of red geraniums, my favorite flowers. They are already cut and put into a vase sprouting brightly. "Thank you Amore you know you didn't have too" I put them in the center of the coffee table. Laying my head on Luckys chest he pulls me closer to his side "I know but I wanted to" Guilt reaches my stomach again I feel horrible.

He looks at me with the most sincere look. "Bambina I don't care for anything, you are enough for me. Waking up and feeling, seeing you in my arms makes me the happiest person alive. I love you no matter what" He places kisses all over my face. He moved me onto his lap wrapping his arms around me holding me tightly. "I hope you didn't get me a teddy bear because that's what I have you for." Lucky smiles brightly hearing my words.

Sinking into him he rubs my side watching the TV. Santo comes downstairs holding an overnight bag. "Okay i'm leaving now. Goodbye" Santo says, coming into the Living room. "Goodbye Santo let me know when you get there" He agrees. I hear the door close and Luicano climbs over to where me and Lucky are laying his head on Luckys side. "You tired bud?" He asks Luciano shakes his head no.

Sliding off of Lucky's lap I put Between us resting my head on his shoulder. "I love you Amore" I tell him looking into the beautiful icy blue. The electrifying color lights up as if it was a storm clearing up. "I love you so much more Bambina" We watch tv. Luciano falls asleep after a while. Lucky runs his hands through my hair massaging my scalp.

The three of us spend the day together doing nothing but relaxing. Lucky told me about an hour ago to start getting ready that he was going to take us out. He didn't let me get Luciano ready, he said he had it. I washed my hair putting product in it letting it sit in its natural state. I put on one of my many red dresses matching it with a pair of red bottoms. "You look fucking amazing" I hear Lucky say turning around he holds Luciano on his hip letting him rest his head on Lucky's shoulder. "Thank you Amore" I place a kiss on his soft lips Luciano lifts his head smiling.

"Again" I smile connecting our lips again Luciano claps smiling happily. Taking my phone Lucky holds my hand in his empty hand. His lips connect with them before we walk downstairs going into the garage. The dogs stood in their bed playing with their new chew toys. Lucky opens the door for me, closing it before he straps his son down.

My heart races at 100 miles per hour when he sits on the driver's side leaving his hand in mine. The drive to the restaurant isn't long. Once we get there I hold Luciano while we wait to be seated at our table. Getting seated I sit Luci down strapping him in. We get our usual orders. I drink the rich wine that sits in my cup. "Luciano don't throw your food" I tell him, wiping the food thrown on a napkin.

"Faster you eat faster I can fuck you" A pool of wetness reachs my underwear I swear ive never ate my food quicker. Lucky pays the bill. I rush to the car already strapping the baby in. His hard cock evident through his black pants.

My hand stays on his erect member palming it lightly. Lucky bites the bottom of his lip, his knuckles turning white to show how hard he's gripping the headboard. He starts to speed even faster getting to the house in a record time. He carelessly parks the car in the driveway rushing to get his sleeping son. I kiss Luciano on his forehead letting Lucky put him to bed. I go into our room letting the red fabric fall off my skin. The white lacy fabric barely covers close to nothing. "Oh fuck me" Lucky says coming in closing the door. I hear the click of the door signally it's locked. "I do want you to fuck me" I bat my lashes putting on the most innocent look that I can.

Lucky puts his hand on the back of my neck pulling us into a deep kiss

They move perfectly in sync as if they were made for each other. His tongue swipes against the bottom of my lip asking for entrance. I grant it, feeling his tongue massage mine. Lucky walks over to the bed laying me flat on it. I can already feel myself dripping through my underwear.

I moan loudly when his rough hands go under my shirt pinching my nipples. A smirk reached his lips, his mouth detached from mine. He lifts my arms up, taking off my shirt and unhooking the back of my bra. He throws them to the side along with his own shirt. His hand goes lower down my stomach while his tongue swirls around my right nipple.

My back arches off the bed. I feel his fingers move my thong to the side going up and down my slit. I start to get greedy wanting more and more. "Don't worry baby I'll make you cum with my fingers then I'll switch to my mouth. Maybe I'll even give you both then I'm going to fuck this sweet tight pussy you have." He whispers in my ear my insides do a 360.

"Fuck Amore I just need you inside of me" he just laughs taking off my pants and underwear. I watch him lay flat on the bed. His erect member stood tall and proud waiting to be touched. Pre cum leaking all over it I lick my lips hungrily. Moving my hair to the side I take his tip in my mouth watching his eyes roll to the back of his head. I take as much of him as I can in my mouth using my hands for what can't fit.

"Just like that god you look so beautiful" he praises me. His hands tangled into my hair making me go deeper. When I feel him hit the back of my throat I fix my own position letting my hands start to flick my clit my legs trying not to turn into jello. We both moan loudly and I keep bobbing my head. "I'm going go cum" he announces I keep feeling him twitch inside of him. His load fills up the back of my throat. I swallow him licking the side of my face for what fell out of my mouth.

He grips the bottom of my legs bringing me closer to his chest. "You had your fun now but come sit that pretty pussy on my face so I can make you cum until your legs can't stop shaking" He pulls me closer to him. Once he gets close enough to reach up his tongue swirls around my swollen lips. I sink completely down on his feelings for him all over me.

He licks me from my slit to my clit one hand tangles into his hair the other gripping the black headboard. One of his hands comes off my hips, his tongue stiffens starting to go in and out of my slit. His free hand plays with my clit, my mouth unable to stay clothes, nothing but the sound of pleasure coming out. His expert tongue fucks me my body feel even more hot. Build up reaches the pit of my stomach. I already know I'm so close.

"Amore I- fuck right there" I pant out barley being able to speak. "I know you want to cum bambina" At least he's self aware. "Tell me baby can anyone else make you cum like I can?" His tongue slides out of my body. I whimper with the post of contact. His fingers slowly played with my little nub. "No one can only you" His eyes turn a midnight blue, bringing shivers to my body.

"Tell me Tereso who's Pussy is this" he starts to pick off the pace on my clit I try to hold in the moans. "Athena so god help me if you don't respond this won't be the first time you don't cum tonight" My nipples harden even more under his words. "Yours Lucky and only yours" I see him smile sinisterly.

"Good girl" He stiffened his tongue again, going in and out of me at a rapid pace, his fingers pinching my clit, a rush of emotions going through my body. I don't know whether to cry out in pleasure, scream his name or hold it in. "Cum baby I need to taste you" My orgasm rips through my body. My legs start to shake. He moans at the taste of his tongue going all over my most intimate part. I take deep breaths trying to regulate them but Lucky has different plans.

He hooks my legs to his shoulder sitting up his mouth still attached to my swollen lips. "I need you to cum again baby I need more" My back hits the mattress a fistful of the sheets, my back arching off the bed. "Oh my lucky I can't oh my fuck" I scream feeling the famular feeling returning.

Two fingers get inserted inside my slit pounding roughly into me. His fingers curl hitting my g spot and a string of curse words leave my lips. His tongue swirls and tugs at my clit, the sensation making my legs start to shake uncontrollably. I moan louder that I ever have my orgrasm falling all on Lucky's tongue. He does a few big licks before putting his fingers in his mouth moaning at the taste. "You taste so good" His finger brushes against my lips I open them letting him put his finger in my mouth tasting myself.

"Good Girl"

I feel him line up at my entrance rocking his tip back and forth. "Are you going to take a little bit or the whole thing?" I move closer to him "Words bambina" Groaning I sit up a bit looking at the sweat dripping down his forehead. "All of it sir I need it all. I love when you stretch me out and fill me up with your cum" His eyes turn even darker almost a black color he slams into him my body jerks back.

My breast bouncing up and down each time he goes deeper into me. His size stretches me out. I feel him go as deep as he can go. "You feel so good, bambina. Tell me when you need to cum" I nod my back arching off the bed. I feel him twitch inside of me wanting to cum as much as I do. "Lucky i'm going to cum"

"Cum baby" We both release he falls next to me kissing my forehead. "Come on i'll run you a bath" He lifts me up I lazily wraps my legs around his waist he sits me in the tub starting to run the water. He adds epsom salt and an essential oil. I move up letting him sit behind me. I lay my head on his chest. "How are you feeling?" Lucky rubs my side. I sink deeper into him.

"So much better thank you Amore"

"Anytime Bambina"

------------------

Hey guys! 

Happy Valentines Day <3 

Thank you for 121K !! 

2882 words 

 2/22/2022 something special coming

Don't forget to follow the Characters Instagram <3

Athenaxmorelli

Santomorelli_

Luckymorelli

Until next time

-Yaniris0919 <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.8K 1K 24
He walks closer to me, pushing me back against his desk. "I'm going to throw you down and fuck you until you scream my fucking name." His fingers sli...
514K 12.5K 65
Book 1 of ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐•ฑ๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™๐–ˆ๐–‘๐–š๐–‡ ๐–˜๐–Š๐–—๐–Ž๐–Š๐–˜ ๐–ค“ ๐”–๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐” ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฎ๐”ฒ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ก ๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ฉ ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ช๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฐ ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก ๐”ด๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ข ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ฐ๐” ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฐ ๐”ฉ๐”ฆ๐”จ๐”ข...
2.6M 74.6K 18
When Athena Grey is working at her local bakery someone seems to accidentally leave their baby. She has no other option but to take care of the littl...
609K 11.4K 41
Book #1 (Tainted Scars Series) He grabbed my waist and pulled me down into his lap. "Do I have to fuck you in front of your brother? Is that what it...