Fall For Me | jakesim

By monamiyjinz

Claire is the only daughter of the famous and rich CEO. Claire have a bad reputation at school, meanwhile Jay... More

00 - [IMPORTANT NOTICE!]
01 - [The Beginning]
02 - [New Encounter]
03 - [Strawberry Milky Tragedy]
04 - [Accept]
05 - [Jealousy]
06 - [Bully]
07 - [Temporary]
08 - [Someone]
09 - [Emergency]
10 - [Old Friend]
11 - [Competitors]
12 - [Pat]
13 - [Come here]
14 - [Skipped Class]
15 - [Date Me]
16 - [Chemistry]
17 - [Ignore]
18 - [Purpose]
19 - [Marriage]
20 - [Layla]
21 - [The Truth]

22 - [Basement]

425 16 3
By monamiyjinz

It's the new week of school and it's the exam week.

Claire already wakes up and seeing her best friend studying hard for the exam even she sleeps on her study table. Claire just smile look at her best friend.

"I hope you'll be paid off with your hardworking."

"Guinn!!!!!! Wake up!!!!" Claire shouted at Guinn's ear and Guinn quickly wake up as she thought there's something happened.

"Claire?"

"School, bestie."

"I'll go shower first." Claire walks to the bathroom.

Guinn just nodded as she want to sleep again.

And then after that, they go to school without taking any breakfast as Guinn said that they can buy food in school.

"You're so early today. This ain't you." Jungwon who already arrived come to both of them.

"So what?" Claire just roll her eyes and laugh.

As Claire put her bag on her seat, she look at her drawer and saw a lunchbox.

"Hmpph, Jay." Claire just smile.

-

It's already the last day of the exam. Jay always buy Claire food when she never asked him to but Claire doesn't refuse it. Also, Jake also sometimes he asks the maid of his to cook extra for Claire. Claire always refuse them and told him to not doing this for her again.

As for Mr. Park, he doesn't know yet that his daughter doesn't live in the house as he copes with his jobs. Mrs. Park also didn't take any interest in her children.

Meanwhile for Yeonseo and Eunri, they always on each other throat, bickering because of Jake.

For Riki, Claire asked him to not bothering her again and since then they've break up even though he didn't said anything. He looks depressed these days.

"Ugh, my back is hurt." Jungwon said while touching his back.

"The exam finally come to the end." Guinn is happy as she does her best in it.

"That mathematics question is so fucking hard. I just draw Doraemon there since I don't know." Claire said.

"Oh my, the teacher is going to get mad again." Jungwon laugh.

"Claire, I already teach you mathematics, why are you-" Guinn fed up with her best friend.

"You're going to get last rank in the class." Suddenly Jake come with a basket with 4 drinks.

"I don't care~" Claire said.

"Okay, let's drink this first!" Jungwon takes one of the drink.

Not long after that, the teacher comes. And said that next week, they'll held a vacation or just a camping for all of them as a token of relieving their stress after exam.

"Vacation?! This is gonna be nice!!" Claire said in excited.

"Didn't the teacher said it's a camping?" Jungwon said.

"It's a vacation!" Claire didn't want to lose to Jungwon.

"Hey, hey, it's just a trip." Guinn tries to stop both of them from arguing over small things.

"Yeah, it's just a short trip for us." Jake speak up.

"Jungwon, are you going there?" Guinn asks.

"Of course! I'm so tired after the exam. It's nice if we can go together!" Jungwon feels happy.

"What about you, Jake?"

"I'll ask my parents first..." Jake said in awkward way.

"Of course, they'll let him go as long as Yeonseo go, right?" Claire is kind of mocking him.

Jake doesn't know what to say so he just smile.

As for your information, Yeonseo is a daughter of Jake's mom closed friends.

"It must be great if we can go together." Guinn said.

"What about Heeseung?" Claire suddenly asks.

"Heeseung? He's been busy... So I don't think he'll go.." Guinn said.

"Busy? I think I just saw him with a few girls yesterday! Busy, my ass! What kind of boyfriend is that?? It's a bastard, you know?!" Claire got angry.

"Claire, don't you think you're too much..? What if he's heard you-"

"Let him heard. I don't care."

As we know, Heeseung is a friend of Jay and kind. But after knowing that he'll get marry to Claire, he's been showing his true colors.

-

After school ends, suddenly Mr. Park come to pick up Claire. As he get to know that his daughter runaway because of the marriage.

"Claire Park!" Mr. Park shouted her name in front of many people.

Claire shocked as soon he heard that as she recognized her father voice's.

"You better come back home!"

"Take her now into the car!" Mr. Park asks the guard to take Claire.

"No, Dad!" Claire screaming as she struggling to escape.

"Let me go! You old man!"

"Take her now!" Mr. Park gets mad.

As Jay saw the scene, he quickly run to Claire.

"Dad, what is this?" Jay stand up in front of Claire.

"I just want to take my daughter back to home, is it wrong?" Mr. Park said.

"Dad, we're in public-" Jay said try to persuade his father to let Claire go.

"No. Or do you want me to locked up you too?" Mr. Park glared at Jay.

Jay eventually walks away into the car while looking at Claire.

"Jay... " Claire call his name as she being held those guys.

Everyone there is looking at Claire.

That time, Eunri is also there too.

"Serves her right! It's too funny for me to watch!" Eunri laugh as she look at Claire.

"Eunri, shouldn't you at least give respect to you sister-in-law?" Heeseung said.

"Sister-in-law?? AHAHAHAH I don't know why you get interest on her.. She's so stupid , you know? She's not suitable for us, Lee family." Eunri said in arrogant way.

Heeseung just smirk.

After that, Claire being dragged to a basement.

"Dad, you shouldn't do that to Claire!" Claire hear Jay trying to persuade Mr. Park.

"She should at least know her place!" Mr. Park said and locked Claire in that dark basement.

After that, she just crying alone.

As she fears darkness.

Moreover, she's just an illegitimate child. What does she expected from them? In this family, the only person who treats her nice is Jay, even though they always argue each other.

"Jake... I'm scared." The only words come out from her mouth before she sleeps in cold places.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 3.2K 30
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

331K 8.4K 118
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
3.8M 88.7K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
45.1K 3K 25
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...