Forbidden Darkness || crb

By bitchyvvitchy

In which a girl meets a boy while exploring Started: february 10, 2022 Finished: march 22, 2022 Highest Tags... More

introduction
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
epilogue

fifteen

4.8K 97 50
By bitchyvvitchy

These past couple of days without my friends have been lonely. I've had the house to myself so it's been weird.

I'm used to Evan or Wesley screaming. Plus, I got used to Colby coming over and being with me.

But luckily they came back yesterday, and today, we're going over to the boys for a New Year party.

I haven't seen them since they came back so I was very excited. I was currently looking for something to wear.

I wanted to look good for Colby honestly. I put on fishnets with jean shorts.

I put on a white cami that went to my mid stomach. I put on Colby's flannel that he let me borrow and I kept.

I do my hair and makeup which takes me about an hour and a half. Right when I get done, Serena walks in.

She had on skinny jeans, a Phora sweatshirt, and thick combat boots. "Damn, S. You look hot." I hype her up.

She does a couple poses which makes me laugh. "We're ready whenever you are." She informs me.

I nod while getting up. I make sure to grab my bag that had everything I need in it.

I slip on my hightop vans while making sure I look decent. "Who's flannel is that?" She asked.

I blush a little bit. "It's Colby's." I admit to her. Colby and I talked everyday when he was gone.

He virtually introduced me to his parents and they were super sweet people.

I could tell Colby was a momma's boy. And I might've teased him for it, but it was nice.

We even fell asleep on the phone a couple times. It felt like high school shit but I was really starting to like him.

He was everything I was looking for in a guy. I don't know how he feels but hopefully it's the same way.

"When are you two going to date?" She asked crossing her arms. She had an eyebrow rose towards me.

I just shrug while putting my backpack on. "I just have to wait for him to ask if he ever will." I tell her as we go into the living room.

The boys were smoking their dab pens so I guess they were pre gamming a little bit.

I ask if they're ready and they nodded their head. We all walked outside towards my car.

We blast music to the party so we could get in the mood. We were getting there early so we could have a decent parking spot.

When we pull in, my heart was racing. I was so excited to see Colby. It's been too long since I've seen him.

When I go inside, I instantly scan around the room for him. I see him walk down the stairs and head to the kitchen.

"Colby!" I squeal towards him. As he turns to me, I run over towards him. He opened his arms wide for me.

I jump into his arms as he holds me tightly. "I fucking missed you." I whisper in his ear. He gently sits me down.

He softly looks down at me causing me to get butterflies. "I was gone for a week, Jordan. I think you're attached." He teased.

I knew he wasn't going going to say it, but I knew he missed me too. I just shrug proudly while going upstairs.

I was going to put my bags in his room. Once thrown in his room, I go back to the kitchen.

I could see Colby tilt his head back with Sam. "You two taking shots without me?" I ask laughing.

They both turn over towards me. "You wanna take one with us?" I nod my head.

We all start taking shots as the music starts. Before I knew it, we were all taking shots.

I was taking shots with everyone. A shit ton of people were starting to show up.

About an hour later, I was feeling the alcohol. I was sitting on the couch with Colby.

I had my one arm wrapped around his arm while my other one held my drink.

We were both very flirty when we drink. I look at the time to see it's ten thirty.

As we sit there, our friend group came over towards us. "Do you guys wanna sneak off?" Corey asked.

"And do what?" I ask. "Play truth or dare." We both agreed so we went upstairs. As we walked, there was someone with us.

I didn't recognize who she was. "Who are you?" I ask bluntly. She was short and had dark hair.

She seemed younger than me. "Tara. Friend of Jakes." She introduced herself.

She seemed super sweet. I didn't know Jake had a friend that was girl.

"I'm Jordan." I smile. We go to Corey's room and it was my first time being in here.

It was bigger than what I thought. I look around to the group. It wasn't everyone in the group.

It was me, Colby, Corey, Jake, Tara, Brennen Taylor, Serena, and Wesley.

Sam, Aaron, Kat, and Devyn were downstairs making sure everyone was okay downstairs.

They didn't want to leave the party without the hosts. Brennen and Jake brought cups and a bottle for us.

Right before we started, Evan came and joined us. I feel like I'm with the cool kids of the party.

I sat in between Evan and Jake. Somehow, Colby and I got separated and he's by Jake and Brennen.

"Who's starting?" Tara asked. She had a cup in her hand. "Jake since it was his idea." Corey looked at him.

Jake scanned the circle of people, looking for someone to choose. "Wesley, truth or dare?" He spoke up.

"Dare." He said almost instantly. Jake started chuckling. "I dare you to hit your dab pen and then hold in the smoke for a full minute."

Before playing, we said that if we didn't want to do the dare or answer the truth, we would have to take a shot.

Wesley shrugged while putting the dab to his mouth. He inhaled for a certain amount of time and Jake started the timer.

The longer the timer went on, the more everyone was surprised. When the timer ended, the smoke came out.

Everyone was hyped about it as Wesley smiled like his ego just boasted.

He scanned the room knowing it was his turn. "Serena, truth or dare?" He looked over at her.

"I go with truth first." She shrugged. He thought for a second.

"Most illegal thing you've done?" He asked. I instantly knew what it was.

She looked over at me as I started blushing. "It was actually with Jordan." Everyone looked at me surprised.

"We were in high school, I think we were fifteen. We would steal our parents cars and light fireworks in our neighbors yards."

We were bad when were teenagers. Everyone looked at us surprised. I giggled a little as we played.

Serena asked Tara truth or dare and she said dare. Her dare was to chug the rest of the drink.

When it was Tara's turn, she asked Corey truth or dare. He chose dare and he had to do go downstairs and twerk.

He chose to take a shot instead. Corey chose Evan and Evan chose dare.

His dare was to take a hit off of Wesley's dab. He did it so so it was now his turn.

He scanned the circle and his eyes landed on mine. "Jordan, truth or dare?" He asked looking at me.

The alcohol was making me feel a little frisky. "Dare." I say as everyone looks at me.

I could feel Colby's eyes on me. He thought about it for a second.

He started smirking a little bit. "I dare you to kiss Brennen." He laughed.

I could feel my nose scrunch up a little bit. I look over at Brennen to see he was laughing a little bit.

I then look over at Colby. There was anger in his eyes. He looked in between us and got up.

We all watched him walk away as Serena hit Evan. "Dumbass." She mumbled. "I'll be right back." I say.

I grab my cup and head out the room. I know he went to his room. I knock lightly and went into his room.

He was sitting on his couch. "Colby, you okay?" I ask him softly. He looked at me intensely.

"I thought you didn't like Brennen." He spoke harshly. I can't tell if it's the alcohol or not.

I sit on the other side of the couch, letting him have his space. I laugh a little towards him.

"I don't, his ego is way too big for me." I joke about it. I could see him smile a little bit.

I've never seen Colby act like this. He's usually cool if I go hang out with Corey or Jake.

I don't think he could he could be jealous. We're just friends and it just a truth or dare kiss.

It wasn't like I was going to do it. And it was because I had feelings for Colby.

He looked over at me like he had calmed down. "You're not going to do it, are you?" I shake my head towards him.

"Not when I have feelings for someone else." I could see the ends of his mouth curve up. I wonder if he was going to get the hint.

But I wasn't going to give him another one. I stand up and reach my hand out.

"You ready to come back with everyone else?" I ask hopeful. He takes my hand and laces our fingers together.

"You gonna sit by me?" He whispered in my ear as we walked out. I could hear the bass of the music from downstairs.

I nod my head while we walk back into Corey's room. They were sitting there laughing.

They noticed we walked in so we started playing again. Right before midnight hit, we all went back downstairs.

We all counted down and cheered once it hit midnight. This year went by so fast, I made new friends and gained feelings.

I couldn't wait for twenty-nineteen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77K 1.2K 28
In which two people finally start dating Sequel to 'unexpected love' Started: november 27, 2021 Finished: january, 10, 2022 Real life + social media
9.8K 280 20
*•.¸♡ 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓲𝓼 𝓫𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 ♡¸.•* In which a girls crush dates her ex best friend
46.8K 858 27
In which a girl is living her dream, but she's thinking about an ex Start date: january 11, 2022 End date: february 9, 2022 [real life + social medi...
110K 1.9K 35
In which a girl meets a boy at karaoke night