My Nerd

By TheKinkyRat

Y/n Y/l/n just started her new job at the behavioral analysis unit, meeting a nerdy, yet handsome man named S... More

Prologue (edited)
One: First meetings (edited)
Two: another one (edited)
Three: first case, done (edited)
Fourth: second day (edited)
Five: Birthday boy (edited)
Six: A jet ride home (edited)
Seven: A Date (edited)
Eight: Birthday gifts (edited)
Nine: Drinks (edited)
Ten: cuddles and weekend dates (edited)
Eleven: Cases and cops (edited)
Twelve: Andrew Brown (edited)
Thirteen: A date turned into a long night (edited)
Fourteen: The fox (edited)
Fifthteen: Outfoxed (edited)
Sixteen: holiday surprises (edited)
Seventeen: New years kisses
Eightteen: Out (part one)
Nineteen: Out (part two)
Twenty: Lovie buggies
Twenty-One: Somebody's watching
Twenty-two: Girls night out
Twenty-four: I love you
Twenty-three: team outtings
Twenty-four: drunken loven
Twenty-five: dangerous situation
Twenty-six: hospital
Twenty-seven: helper
Twenty-eight: Home sweet home
Twenty-nine: summer days
Thirty: P911
Thirty-two: Games
Thirty-three: The boogeyman (1)
Thirty-four: The boogeyman (2)
Thirty-five: The boogeyman (3)
Thirty-six: The newbie
Thirty-seven: Anniversary
Thirty-eight: Office gossip
Thirty-nine: The big game (1)
Forty: the big game (2)
Forty-one: the big game (3)
Fourty-two: the big game(4)
Forty-three: Revelations(1)
Forty-four: Revelations(2)
Forty-five: Revelations(3)
Forty-six: Revelations(4)
Forty-seven: Quality time
Forty-eight: sweet and sour
Forty-nine: everythings fine
Fifty: working on it
Fifty-one: Kissin' and smoochin'
Fifty-two: lady day
Fifty-three: cuddlin' and lovin'
Fifty-four: announcement 
Fifty-five: and in the end
An: THANK YALL!!!
Hello!

Thirty-one: P911 (part two)

2.4K 40 32
By TheKinkyRat

Warnings, same as last chapter. by the way I'm not good at writing cases so It'll be more like interactions with other people. Spicy stuff a little bit 😏
_______________________________

September 23, 2006

I was inside the Maryland crimes against children unit with the rest of my team, but I , on the other hand was being benched. Along with Spencer but not as much? It's infuriating.

So, I was sat next to Penelope waiting for some good news. Spencer was god knows where as I had to search through a list of names.

"I'm sooooo bored." I announced to know one in particular. Penny looked over with sorry eyes.

"Come on buttercup, we'll find this kid in know time if you help me." She gave me puppy dog eyes. I nodded and began to work hard.

Time skip

September 24, 2006

I've literally done nothing all day. I feel useless. The team found out a little bit more on Peter and had a lead. I wander around the police station in search of coffee. What I found was more interesting...

Elle was standing by a male officer. He was very obviously flirting with her, but to my surprise, Elle was flirting back?!?

I was listening on there Conversation before Hotch called us to the conference room of the police station.

When Elle turned and saw my face, hers was priceless.

I was smirking at her. She huffed while rolling her eyes and walked to the conference room. I was right next to her all the way.

"Who was that? Is he cute? Did he ask you on a date? Did he-" I was Cut off by Elle staring daggers at me. I quickly shut up.

Over the year I've been on the team, Elle is definitely the scariest. She's like a big sister to me. She's like my best friend.

"Oh come on, he's cute-ish considering I'm dating someone." I said after a while. She chuckled.

"He's... ok." Elle replied. I cheered quietly to myself. I've been waiting for Elle to get a boyfriend or Girlfriend for some time now but she never tried. I don't blame her a lot of men are trash nowadays but women...

"Did he ask you on a date yet?" I question. She chuckled and rolled her eyes as we entered the room.

I'll never let her live this down.

Time skip (Im literally skipping this case)

September 25, 2006

We finally caught the disgusting people that were running the website Peter was on. We found this teenager, his name was Kevin had been on the site and Garcia tracked his location.

Kevin helped us find the young children on the website and saved then. I just can't stop thinking about the kids that we didn't save, it's a bad habit you can get into when you work for this job.

We just got back from Maryland and the team was in the bullpen doing some paperwork from previous cases. But when I saw Hotch come out of his office, I knew I was in trouble from earlier...

"Y/l/n, Reid, my office." Hotch stated. I gulped and stood up, heading towards his office. I was right behind Spencer while i took the steps up the cat walk.

Spencer slowly knocked on the door and we both heard a "come in". He open the door and we both took our seats across from Hotch. He looked at us and sighed.

"You two know why your in here, right?" Hotch said. We both nodded.

"And you guys won't do it again?" He asked, well told. We nodded again.

"Now please, what ever you two did, do it after work hours it's better for both of you and yes, I come from experience." Hotch said jokingly. We both laughed a little bit and headed out.

We headed to our desk to pack up our stuff to head home. Spencer smiled from the Glass doors and held out his hand, I happily took it. He guided us towards the elevators and headed out to the car.

We got in and drove off to our home. And of course, all I could think about is Hotch, his words and what he meant.

"Hey Spence..." I said in an innocent voice. I kept thinking about before the case and it was getting me all hot and bothered.

"Yeah pumpkin?" Spencer ask. I shifted uncomfortably before I answered.

"Remember what Hotch said? About doing stuff after work?" I replied, trying to give him a hint.

"Yeah why?" He said. I huffed and turned over towards him, kissing his neck.

"Oh, OH." It was like the realization hit him like a train. He started to sped up his pace towards our home. We are definitely going over the speed limit by a little bit.

We pulled up to the driveway and quickly got out. We rushed to open the door and get inside. Right when I open the door, Spencer pushed me up against it, kissing my neck.

"You're so pretty baby... it makes me so happy that know one gets to see you like this... your a sweet little girl when you're like this." He moaned and kissed done my body, arriving at my chest area.

"Your tits are so perfect that when I suck on them it gets me hard just by the way they feel around my lips... they are so warm that my palms feel nice." He groaned loudly as he kissed all over them. He made his way back up to my face, kissing my jaw to my ear, he started to whisper softly to me.

"Your pretty little hole is so tight around me when I fuck you, your so wet and warm when my dicks in you. Your getting me hard just by think about your pussy." He finished that sentence by kissing my skin right below my ear.

I moaned at his words. My lady parts started to get aroused and wet. Spencer was feeling my body all around. He touched my hips and thighs, my boobs and ass. Everywhere.

He tapped the underside of my legs to indicate he wanted me to jump. I did. He picked me up and cared me to our room. He laid me down gently.

"Baby, I want you to sit on my face." He stated simply. I almost choked.

"You don't have to if you don't want to but I'm interested." He reassured me. I smiled. Not that I didn't want to sit on his face but that he asked me. Consent is sexy!

"Of course I would love to. But can I um, can, I, I suck you off too? I mean if you don't want me to that's fine." I asked. He smiled to and started to undress himself. I took the hint and started to undress as well.

Once we were completely naked, Spencer laid on his back and I sat up. I was a little nervous that i might suffocating him or squeeze him with my thighs too hard.

"Baby you're not gonna hurt me." Spencer said after a couple of hesitant seconds of me sitting there and doing nothing.

"You promise that if I hurt you, you'll tap my thighs?" I questioned. He smiled and nodded his head,

"I promise." And just like that, I started to sink down on his face. But Spencer thought that I was going to slow so he pulled me down harshly, making me gasp.

"Spenc-fuck-Spencer, shit that feels good." I moaned as I felt his tongue slip through my folds. He groaned as I praised him.

I remember why I was in the position and looked down at my boyfriends cock, it was resting on his lower abdomen and throbbing in its light pink color. It looked painful.

I bent down and took it in my mouth. I slowly started to go up and down, bobbing my head. I personally only have gave a blow job twice in my life so I'm not skilled.

But Spencer with his tongue? I think he is a little bit. I moaned around his dick from Spencer's attacks on my clit. He's holding my thighs down like his life depends on it.

I kept bobbing in my head while moaning and groaning, Spencer was trying his best to not fuck my face right now.

I sucked harder while tears spring to my eyes. I feel my boyfriend under me moan. The vibrations rippled inside me as I felt my at least start to build up.

Spencer started to tense under me as his release starts to build up as well. I slip him down my throat. I move my hands up to his balls, massaging and moving them around as I try to take him deeper.

I could feel his pubic hairs around my chin. I Learned quickly how to breathe through my nose
Easily with him literally choking me.

Then I felt it. My cum spilled all over Spencer's face and neck. Not long after, I felt Spencer hot cum shot down my throat. I swallowed and released him around my lips.

I sat up and crawled over to some open space on our bed. Spencer quickly set up and crawled towards me, cuddling up with me.

"I'm gonna get you some towels to clean you up, ok?" Spencer said. I nodded sleepily and crawled over to the sheets, trying to get under them.

Spencer noticed and walked towards me. I groaned. He always had to clean me up before I went to bed and I was really annoying when I was tired but I knew he didn't want me to get sick or something.

"Come on baby, you need to be cleaned before you go to sleep." Spencer argued. I huffed but complied. I got up and Spencer finally came back with a wet washcloth and cleaned up my sensitive area.

After we finish that, we both climbed into bed. Not bothering to put on clothes because we had two days off.

We cuddled up, Spencer laying on my tummy with my hands in his hair. Spencer kissed my hip bone before looking up at me.

I smiled and shimmied a little bit down while Spencer moved up. I already knew what he wanted.

He rested his head on my chest and connected his lips with my right nipple. He sucked softly while squeezing me around him, his arms made there way around my body.

I hummed and closed my eyes. I muttered a "Goodnight I love you." Before my body relaxed and fell asleep.

An: i'm literally so scared my mom is excited for the halftime show for the Super Bowl (go bangles and I really should do homework, but I'm here writing for you guys. 😛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.7K 1.8K 34
I savor the kiss. I savor the moment. I savor the way Spencer tries to get his hands on my back. I know that life is changing for a while. My pessimi...
269K 4.4K 52
JJ confessed her feelings for Spencer. The problem is they are both already married. Will JJ's confession derail Spencer's life? Will he act on his...
356K 9K 62
❝spencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?❞ ❝you were more important.❞ hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...
481K 11.4K 72
"You work this case like you work any other" I tell him as I look up at his tall frame from my sitting position at my work desk. I look back down and...