MR. HANDSOME (vsoo)

By vsoofiction

Jisoo a Friendly, Naughty, Savage, Pretty girl who never give shit to others except her friendzone and her br... More

...Characters...
00.
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
39.
40 (final)

38.

920 62 19
By vsoofiction

" Noona, I'm hating myself, I broke her trust...she will hate me for everything" taehyung utter after long scilence. He tell everything which happened at jisoo and Jennie combined apartment in Daejeon.

He tell everything about that strange girl Song Ji-ho, and that he didn't remember anything except he always get drunk and she always help him after that bumping incident.

" Tae, if she hate you or if she didn't trust you, she wouldn't have thought to give you chance to prove yourself, she loves you and trust you so much that she believes everything this happening or happen is not your fault, you are innocent or you are not doing it intentionally." Yoona say embracing her brother who's again crying out his pain.

" Noona, I too love her, she's only whom I love most... I felt insecure thinking she will leave me, she will not like me anymore or she will get bored of me...

...but she's not like that, she never ever think that way, she sometimes blame herself but never me, she sometimes think she's at fault but in reality I'm at so much fault...

... I'm hating myself knowing how much she loves me, and how much I break her, I'm disgusted by myself, I should have listened you, I should have stop drinking after getting frustrated and angry, but I didn't and now it's...

" Tae, forget it all, and just know she trust you and now you have to prove it, you have to prove it you didn't break her trust, you love her as much she loves you" yoona speak patting his back and once again embracing her brother is tight sisterly hug, care, love.

After composing himself at Yoona house, taehyung plan to meet his so called mom... Mrs. Lee. His hating her more than he already hate, how can someone go so down just for money and fame.

He's still not believing it, his own mother who give birth to him making his life miserable, she's separating two love birds just for her greed, she didn't care if Taeyong like her or not she just want Jisoo to become her daughter in law as she's Mr. Kim's daughter... belong to richest family in whole Seoul.

" Stop here " taehyung say to cab driver, he didn't drive as he's not in state of doing anything. He hop down from cab and walked inside Lee Mansion.

As soon as he ring bell of door one lady servant open it with quite shocked face, everyone knows Taehyung and Yoona, there Mrs. Lee first husband's child's.

" Where is Mrs. Lee " he ask straightly when the one he utter come in frame with usual fake smile.

" Ohh...my son taehyung, come in " she utter showing her fake bitter smile.
" How are you, how is yoona and my granddaughter " she continue after sitting on couch in huge living room in Lee Mansion.

" I hope they are fine...and how's your girlfriend Kim Jisoo, are you still together " she ask with slight smirk on her face, sometimes taehyung thought she's her step mother, who is bitter, fake but what's more disbelieving... she's his own mother, who give birth to him.

" I thought you know everything " taehyung utter on which she wiggle her eyebrows. " I know, how could I know son " she utter chuckling bitterly.

" Why not, you know more than me... Don't you " he ask with immense hatred, anger. " Aren't you the one who plan to separate us, aren't you the one who send Song Jiho behind me, to seduce me, to take intimate videos and photos on me " he utter while tightly clenching his fist.

" What are you saying son "she utter like she's too unaware of anything, she seems clueless.

" Ohh... I'm such a stupid, why would you remember anything, you already dump everything after playing games...Mrs. Lee I'm telling you, this blackmailing, this threat, this tricks will not work on us, just put in mind we are inseparable, no one can separate me from Kim Jisoo. " he utter while pointing his index finger to Mrs. Lee who smirk mockingly.

" Now you have know, I'm telling you son, just move away from her...if not then I don't know I will remember yoona or her daughter Jiwoo, don't you think it's reckless to love someone who can cause trouble to Yoona and Jiwoo " she utter and chuckles mockingly.

" Don't you dare to do anything with Yoona or Jiwoo, I will forget that you give me birth " taehyung utter and walk close to her when Mrs. Lee other son brag in.

" Taehyung hyung " he call taehyung who clenched his jaw and avert his gaze from Mrs. Lee who intensely change her fake attitude to innocent, kind one. " Son...when did you come " Mrs. Lee ask casually.

" Look your hyung is here too " she utter and chuckles awkwardly. " I can see that " taeyong utter and walked towards them while taehyung glare at him.

" Mom, what you where talking " he ask his mom who plainly reply, " Nothing just how is yoona, jiwoo and all ".

Taeyong nods and confusedly looked at his mom and then Taehyung who was silently dragging dragger's in both of them with hatred and anger.

" But mom, I don't think taehyung hyung is here only for that, he seems angry on something...Mom are you hiding something" he ask on which Mrs. Lee casually shoke her head.

" Then who is Song Jiho...and what are you going to do about 10 million " taeyong ask raising his eyebrow at Mrs. Lee who's eyebrow frowned little bit while taehyung cluelessly look at him.

" Taehyung hyung, you know Song Jiho " he ask taehyung who confusedly yet angrily look at him. " Hyung isn't she the one who's with you few days ago at club, who took you to hotel and make videos of you...taking advantage of your wasted state " Taeyong utter making Mrs. Lee shocked.

She remember she hide everything, every evidence then how Taeyong find out, did Taehyung tell him...No he will not, he didn't like Taeyong, he never will.

" Hyung answer me, isn't she the one who send those things to Jisoo, for separating you and her " Taeyong ask and smirk at Mrs. Lee defensive statement. " What someone trying to separate Taehyung and his girlfriend, Taeyong who is she, how did you know " she asked but get startled when taeyong outburst.

" Just stop it mom...just stop it, how low will you go just for fame and money, mom I never thought you are like this, I never knew why hyung or noona hate you but now I know...

...how you really are, mom tell me you marry appa because of his fame and money not because you love him, tell me MOM " Taeyong ask, he's eyes getting red as taehyung, his raging in anger like taehyung but his frustrated, his betrayed by his own mom, whom he trust most, whom he love most.

" What are you...

" Just one lie mom, just one lie I will forget you are Mrs.lee, my dad's wife, hope mom dad never know about this fake act " he muttered and avert his gaze on Taehyung.

" Hyung I'm sorry for everything, don't worry I will clear your name and prove you are innocent " taeyong utter and call his assistant who come in with one lady she's non other than Song Jiho.

" Taeyong, how...how did you know, and why you do that... Don't you like Jisoo, didn't you wanted to marry her " taehyung ask with so confused, disbelief face.

He always thought Taeyong is like his so called mom, he's same as her but it's opposite he help him out of all this trouble, he always act like younger brother to him but he never noticed, he always dislike him, always push him away saying they are his step siblings.

" Hyung I like her, but I don't think I will keep her happy the way she seems with you, she loves you most and I will not like to separate her from her love, her happiness, I'm her friend and I will always wish best for her and ofcourse you too my brother " Taeyong utter, unknowingly taehyung eyes get teary, he is guilty for disliking Taeyong, for keeping negative prospective towards him...who isn't what he thought, he judge him wrong.

How Taeyong find out.

After eavesdropping his mom conversation with than someone about 10 million, Taeyong got quite suspicious.

As he's mom isn't in any business nor doing anything other than living her peaceful life as Mr. Lee wife. She get everything in snap of seconds she didn't even need to pull out money from her purse.

He got curious as with whom and on what topic she's talking about.

Taeyong follow his mom every step which she's doing from that day. Where he come to know she bribe Song Jiho, a daily customer in Taeyong's club.

He was shocked knowing he's mom bribe her to seduce someone... and that someone is his step brother.

Why she do that...Why she wanted to take Taehyung's intimate videos and photos and whom she wanted to show... questions start in Taeyong's mind.

He was confused, didn't understand anything about Mrs. Lee plan, why she's doing that until one day that beautiful lady Song Jiho intentionally bump into Taehyung's car and how she plead to let her pay for it and how she took Taehyung to club, where she add something in Taehyung's drink and later how someone take video of them when taehyung mistakenly kiss her thinking her as Jisoo.

" Mom...what you trying to do " Taeyong mumble to himself and from that day he follow every step of Song Jiho along with his mom.

Where he come to know she wanted to separate Taehyung her own son from his love Jisoo.

" Good job Jiho, just send this to Mr. Kim's daughter,
let her know he isn't loyal to her " Mrs. Lee utter to Jiho.

Which got heard by Taeyong.

" I want Mr. Kim's daughter to marry Taeyong, I didn't care if he or she like each other or not " she utter making Taeyong
shocked, it's mean Yoona's words are write, she's indeed fake
and gold digger.

Stay healthy and happy... Borahae💜💕...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.1K 1.8K 15
🏅Highest Rank Reached🏅 #1 taesoo #2 vsoo #4 jisoo 📜Short Story📜 "I wanted to be the best wife to you.." Jisoo "If you knew I was in love with her...
107K 6.1K 28
There is fine thread of separation between love and friendship............ What if two best friends crossed that boundary without even realising? Lo...
32.9K 1K 16
💓 Kim Jisoo a nerd and Kim Taehyung is her bully . 😌 👀 Jisoo's parents and Taehyung's parents have arranged their marriage . 🎶 what will happen...
39.7K 2.4K 33
A girl has transferred to a new school. She was just a nerd and a quiet girl. He is the most famous boy in their school. Every girl drool over him. H...