HAPPINESS I'VE BEEN LOOKING F...

Por Le0naShah

14 years old girl living with her foster parent but they never cared for her once. She was force to be grown... Más

Character background
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100!

Chapter 23

1.4K 23 4
Por Le0naShah

Nice to be said, Elia slept the entire day after her second accident. She was awakened by her mother saying it was breakfast time and she needed to go to shower because she hadn't shower since yesterday. Lizzie could see Elia was struggling to get up and she was wincing in pain. Lizzie's heart broke at that sight. So, she helped her daughter showering even though it was embarrassing, Elia actually loves it. She never got the chance to feel this kind of affection when she was a baby.

"You're my daughter, there's nothing to be ashamed of Eli" Lizzie said chuckling when Elia seemed contemplated at first by Lizzie helping her showering.

"Besides, think of this like I'm redeeming back the time of when you were a baby that I didn't get to do it" Lizzie added smiling softly at Elia making Elia teared up.

Elia was now sitting in the bathtub that Lizzie has made to properly clean her body since she is still in cast, she can't draw the water to her cast.

Lizzie was slowly cleaning her back.

"Can you tell me what's going on? The truth" Lizzie stated. She needs to know why Elia acted this way. Lizzie could see Elia's head drop and Lizzie knows that Elia must've been in tears even though she couldn't see her daughter's face right now.

"The top 10 Ivy Leagues have been chasing me. I thought it was just 2/3 universities but all of them mom. School has been hard since then. I was scared that I couldn't handle the pressure when I got into college? They've upgraded my learning to universities level and I'm failing miserably" Elia finally said voice wavering as her tears rolled down her cheeks

"I don't want to tell you, I don't want to worry you and I feel like if I fail, I will disappoint you. I know you told me many times but I don't like the idea of me failing." Elia added and soon started to sob quietly.

Lizzie stopped washing her, got the clean towel and wrapped it around Elia helping her dress and they sat on the bed. Lizzie just hugs her daughter tightly letting her emotions out so that she'll not bottled up her emotions. Elia was now hiccupping at this point sobbing. Whispering, saying 'I'm sorry' all over again to her mom.

"Elia, you didn't do anything wrong. I know how hard pressure can do to yourself. We've all been there baby. But I don't like seeing you sad like this baby. I've told you this many times, and I will not get bored reminding you this that everyone here in your family loves you so much and will help you every step of your way." Lizzie said cupping her daughter cheeks wiping away the tears in her thumb

"I'm so stupid making you all worried about me. There's nothing for you to be worried about but I make it harder for all of you. I swear mom I know that life won't go easy. I know. I know that bad things happen but I know I have all of you. I just don't know how to handle it. I've been living in chaos by myself all this time. I'm so sorry for being miserable." Elia cried harder

"Elia, stop it. you're not miserable. You just get used to that but you don't have to anymore. I will always remind you that you are worth it for us. For me especially. You are my ray of sunshine. My baby girl. and I will never get tired of reminding you that" Lizzie said. She can't watch Elia being sad about it anymore.

Seb was outside of the door hearing everything. He came inside but before that he shed his tears and didn't want to let Elia know that he's been crying.

He sat beside Lizzie and Elia was on Lizzie's lap.

"Baby, you have us. We'll always be there for you no matter what. Even if you want ice-cream in the middle of the night, I'll get up and get it for you. Even if you want to ring me to say hello, I'll drop everything just to be with you. everything in this world for you and your mom" Seb said, taking Elia's hand and holding it into his.

Elia was slowly calm down from the hiccups

"Munchkin, you and your mom are the most important people in my life. You, the most important person in both of our lives. We'll do everything to make you happy even if I have to raid this whole world, I'll do it" Seb added seriously and then smiled at his two-best girl. Lizzie has tears on her own when hearing Seb saying that. It was heartfelt. She found the happiness she's been looking for.

"I'm so sorry I didn't know how to deal with good things but I promised that I'll do anything to make you guys happy too." Elia said sniffling and her voice became hoarse from crying.

"It's okay. We'll be there to teach you how to deal with it" Seb assuring her

"For starters, a hug will be nice" Seb added, smirking at his daughter to lighten up the mood which it did because Elia was smiling and hugging her father tightly and Lizzie too. Never let them go.

"I love you guys so much. Thank you, for everything you did to me" Elia said, hugging them still.

"Anything for you Adelaine. Anything" Lizzie and Seb said in unison making Elia hearts flutter hearing her name.

They pulled away from the hug, Lizzie softly tucking her daughter's hair behind her ear, clearing away the tears and messing up her daughter's face.

"Right, breakfast now. we have a surprise for you" Lizzie said making Elia look at her parents in confusion but just followed her parents downstairs nevertheless.

When she arrived downstairs, she could see everyone, I mean all of her parents' marvel cast were there with their family. It's kinda hectic with kids all over the room playing with each other. The Grey's were also there.

"We want to have breakfast together" Evans said noticing a confused look from Elia's

"And we're gonna go holiday together after having breakfast" Scarlett break the news squealing

Elia was shocked and looked at her parents who were grinning looking at Elia's surprised face.

"We're gonna go on holiday?" Elia asks surprised and happily

"Yeah, well you deserve some break from everything. So, we're gonna have so much fun for the next 5 days" Lizzie informs her daughter excitedly.

"Where are we going?" Elia asks

"We're gonna go to one of your mom beach houses since she got the lots of room there for all of us" Seb said

Elia was excited, she went hugging her parents once again thanking them.

"Well, come on squirt. I'm so hungry waiting for you to wake up" Evans said, making all of them laugh.

They spend their time having breakfast together. Elia was sitting with the kids and Isaac while the adults were having their own conversation that Elia and Isaac didn't want to interfere with. But Lizzie still watches over her daughter from time to time. Her momma bear has been activated.

"You're not mad at me, aren't you?" Elia asks Isaac scrunching her nose. Since their yesterday encounter, they haven't talk about this properly

"I'm furious to be honest, Lia. But I can't for too long because looking at your face right now makes me feel bad shouting at you yesterday" Isaac said looking at Elia pouting face and puppy eyes that she let out to Isaac. Then, she just grinned mischievously.

"Thank you, Isa. I don't know what I would do if I don't have you in my life" Elia said gratefully

"Well, good thing is I'm not going anywhere at all. We're so stuck with each other for the rest of our life" Isaac replied, taking his pancakes and holding it for Elia to bite it which Elia did with smiles.

"Also, to make up for the thing that you hide from me when you are supposed to be telling me, you have to be in my vlog for this vacation. I want to do a holiday vlog for 5 days when we're there" Isaac added with smirks because he knows Elia doesn't like to be in front of the camera.

Elia just rolled her eyes annoyingly and punched him playfully on his arm with her good sides.

"It's just because I love you Isa. Only you" Elia said finally agreeing, shaking her head at Isaac's victory dance.

Without their notice, the adults were watching and listening to the whole thing. They were smiling from ear to ear. Elia was so much different when she's with Isaac.

"Isaac has feelings for her, isn't he?" Seb asks, still looking at Isaac and Elia joking around, laughing.

"He didn't admit it even when we asked but we know he has it. He doesn't want anything to happen if they've ever been in a relationship. Isaac was scared of the idea of losing her. So, this way he'll know he has to make her happy and love her in silence at the same time." Jax Grey, Isaac father explains

"Elia on the other hand, she was different. She wasn't looking for any relationship with a boy. She's not attracted to anyone in a romantic way. She's way too scared for that stuff. But she has the same feelings just like Isaac with her. They were too scared of the idea of losing each other. They don't want to risk it" Andrea Grey, Isaac's mother added. The adults look intently at Isaac's parents.

"They're soulmates." Mackie said smiling looking at the teenagers who were playing with the kids now.

"I don't know if I can handle the idea of her having lovers" Seb said

"Us either. She was one sweet girl that's been through so much in her life. And when you're in a relationship, not all of the time is a sweet thing. I can't watch her being in pain anymore. So, we were kinda relieved when he decided what he did now" Jax said.

"Thank you, guys. For keeping her safe and accompanied. Thank you, for everything you did for her. I'm so grateful she has you in her life before we came" Lizzie said thankfully

"We do what we can for her. She's family too" Andrea replied

"And you're all our family too" RDJ said

They both continued with their breakfast and cleaning the dining area.

Lizzie has packed all of Elia's stuff last night when she's asleep.

So, now they were all on their way to the beach house. The drive was 2 hours long. They brought their own cars. Elia was having karaoke all the way to the beach house in her parent's car. Lizzie was recording the whole thing. Seb joined Elia singing from time to time.

They are so happy right now. even Elia has another thing that she's not telling them. She was planning on telling them about her grades but she wants to wait until she makes up for the grades. So, when she tells her parents, at least her grades were back to normal back and they won't get worried about it.

-2 hours later-

They all arrived at Lizzie's beach house. It was so private and yet calming. The back of the house was the beach. The house was so beautiful and big. The backyard patio that faced the beach was bigger, they all could sit back and relax watching the kids play on the beach.

"El, could you swim on the beach?" Rose asks

That's the buzzkill. Elia was on cast. So, she can't. Elia just pouts at Rose

"I want too but I can't" Elia said sadly pouting

"It's okay! we could build a sand castle together!" Rose said

"Of course! I would love to, '' Elia said, matching the excited tone with Rose.

"Okay, everyone. There's 10 guest rooms available. And also, I've bought an extra mattress for each room. I think the housekeeper has put it into the room already" Lizzie said.

There's a lot of people here with their kids. So, they absolutely need an extra mattress. There's the Grey's, Mackie and his family, RDJ and his family, Evansson, Hemsworth and his family, Holland and Hiddleston, Ruffalo and his family, Renner and the Olsen-Stan family.

"Holland, Hiddleston and Renner could bunk in one room. And the others got each room. There's another 2 vacant rooms for the teens. So, every room is occupied" Lizzie stated

"Elia's gonna crept out at night crawling into her parents' room if she sleeping alone on holiday" Isaac said smirking making Elia turns to him with glares

"Shut up Isaac Ryle Grey" Elia said glaring at him with hatred

"Oh, she always crept out crawling into our bed at night" Seb said joining the teasing

Elia pretended to look hurt by the comment, she made her way to her mom and hide her face in crook of Lizzie's neck while Lizzie was laughing at her daughter antics

"I've been attacked. Don't sleep with daddy tonight. Sleep with me" Elia said mumbling. Lizzie just holds her daughter kissing her head while laughing

"And that's how she covered it up that she was scared of sleeping alone" Isaac exclaimed. The others were just laughing. Elia turn around facing him

"You are so lucky I'm half disable right now. Because I was going to do much worse if I'm not." Elia threaten him with a smirk

"Hey, no pranks okay you two. Holiday rules were activated" Andrea said, putting her hands on her son's mouth before they could argue more.

"Holiday rules?" Susan Downey interested on the topic

"No pranks, no to do stupid stuff, no arguing, no phones, no books, no school" Andrea stated the rules

"Okay, I need to know about the no to do stupid stuff" Lizzie said cautiously. Andrea was about to answer the question but Elia nervously laughing cut her off

"Nothing! It's just simple ground rules. No drugs, alcohol. Stuff like that" Elia said quickly and nervously laughing

Andrea and Jax were stifled by their laughter.

"They like to wander off without us. And when they came back, there's a lot of stuff they bought. Unimportant stuff. Unnecessarily" Jax said, chuckling and shaking his head. Elia and Isaac just grunting annoyed.

"Hey, okay no to wander off Adelaine. And I agree on no school too" Lizzie said sternly.

"It just happens one time okay." Elia argues walking away to go to her room with the help of Isaac

"Kids, come on. Let's go. We gotta plan to be working on" Isaac said and the kids scurried off following the teens

"HEY! NO PRANKING EACH OTHER AND THAT'S MEAN US TOO" Jax said but they were gone

"I have a feeling no matter how much we warn them, they'll still do it, right?" Scarlett asks

"You are correct. We just have to prepare ourselves. And our mentality too. These both won't sit still and do nothing even there's much things they can do" Andrea replied

Needless to say, everyone just chuckles hearing that and freaking out on the inside. This chaotic duo will be the death of everyone especially when the kids are involved.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Another day, another chapter!!!!!! Just some fluff and Elia's confession about what had happened these past days. Oh my poor Elia. She can't catch a break but worry not my dear, she have Lizzie and everyone now!!!! She just have to be okay with the idea of it's okay to seek comfort from her family 

And my god, Isa and Eli have feelings towards each other but they know they are 'too young' for this and don't want to take any risk! My heart!!! 

As usual, thank you everyone for voted and read this story and also leave a very nice comment that made my day every single time that I dropped a new chapter. You guys are the best! Because truth to be told, I've been struggling all by myself. It happened pretty often and I usually just 'ignore' because I have to go to work, socializing but then when I'm all alone in my room, the wall that I built started to crumble and it took a toll on me. That's why I started to write. It's my escape world. I pour all of my heart into writing and communicating with you guys really made my day. I'm so grateful that I could communicating with you guys and shared this story to you. 

Take care of yourself guys and I hope you folks have a wonderful day/night wherever you are. I love you guys so much 

Lots of love  <3

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

83.2K 2.2K 29
Foster kid runs away, meets famous couple, get adopted, becomes happy Basic Cute And I'm too tired to elaborate So, enjoy this ScarLizzie story Acco...
7.6K 511 20
Marvel INC. Director of Photography Josephine Olsen has known Elizabeth Olsen since Age of Ultron follow the two as they balance life not only as two...
242K 5K 56
You met scarlett in a park reading her book. You really needed help. You asked her and she went to help you. You soon become closer and scarlett is t...
6.6K 265 21
Even with fame, money, loving parents and siblings something is still missing in Elizabeths life. something that isn't a partner, not yet anyways, so...